Little Miss Greene || Carl Gr...

By iamsad1

You are y/n Greene, Hershel Greene's youngest daughter. Trying to survive this apocalyptic world with your f... More

Chapter 1 | The boy who got shot
Chapter 2 | Guns
Chapter 3 | Life
Chapter 4 | The end and the beginning
Chapter 5 | Missing leg
Chapter 6 | The invasion
Chapter 7 | shooting practice
Chapter 8 | the Governor
Chapter 9 | Going to war
Chapter 10 | Making a deal?
Chapter 11 | The end?
Chapter 12 | A new start
Chapter 13 | Sickness
Chapter 14 | An attack on the sick
Chapter 15 | The prison is gone
Chapter 16 | Split up
Chapter 17 | "we win"
Chapter 18 | Traintracks
Chapter 19 | Those who arrive, survive
Chapter 20 | Escape
Chapter 21 | Dating?
Chapter 22 | They're back
Chapter 23 | "I'm not a scientist!"
Chapter 24 | She's gone
Chapter 25 | Walking. Walking And More Walking
Chapter 26 | We are the walking dead
Chapter 27 | On The Road
Chapter 29 | In The New Community
Chapter 30 | Woods
Chapter 31 | A new way of life
Chapter 32 | Wolves
Chapter 33 | Keeping A Look-out
Chapter 34 | Walkers
Chapter 35 | "Dad?"
Chapter 36 | The next world
Chapter 37 | Bring me a souvenir
Chapter 38 | Haircuts
Chapter 39 | The Journey
Chapter 40 | Eenie Meenie Miney Mo
Chapter 41 | Two Down
Chapter 42 | Aftermath
Chapter 43 | Grief

Chapter 28 | Alexandria

1.6K 30 62
By iamsad1

I'm posting again

The door opens. I hold my breath. I cautiously watch Rick move forward and I do the same.

There's a road and greenery, rows and rows of houses. It's a safe place. It's like life was before. It's peaceful and perfect.

We give them all our guns, which I was skeptical of.

Eventually, we make it to the houses we will stay at. It was a huge American family house in a grey colour. It was nice. Normal.

I'm in the living room looking at all the books I point to one "Tara, oh my god look they have so many books." She smiles "I know we need to set a goal to read them all."

I nod. Then go out on the front porch where Carl, Daryl, Rick and Carol. Daryl was gutting some squirrel. "Y/n let's go look at the other house." Carl says as soon as I walk outside.

"Be quick." Rick warns as me, Carl and Carol go to the house next door.

We let Carl open the door and me and Carol trail behind him. We walk into the house it's very big and gorgeous. I look around at the kitchen counters and the running tap.

"These are like mansions." Carl says looking around as well. I nod and Carol speaks "I know and they are just giving them away."

Carol was right. This was weird in the pre end of the world, people would've had to pay lots of money to live here and we just get it for free?

I sit on the couch. It's so soft and cozy.

"You two coming?" Carol asks walking to the front door. I just carry on lounging on the sofa so Carl answers for me "Yeah in a sec."

Carol walks out and it's just me and Carl. I go to say something when we hear a noise. It sounds like a banging or maybe footsteps. "You heard that right?" I ask Carl standing up from the sofa.

"Yeah I did." He tells me. We both face the ceiling as the sound came from upstairs. "We should go and investigate right?" I ask. He nods and walks up the stairs in front of me.

We walk up slowly and on high alert. The only noise I can hear is our footsteps.

Once we make it to the top Carl pulls out his big ass knife and I do the same with my knife. We see a door closed and we slowly walk up with me behind Carl to it with our weapons ready.

He places his hand on the handle and I get my knife ready in case a walker shows up.

He pulls it open and there's... nothing. Oh.

I loosen my grip on my knife "There's nothing here." I say as we enter the little room that has a few drawings and comic books in.

"There is this comic book." Carl says showing me it.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It was now night time and we were all sleeping in the same house in the living room.

Everyone was relaxing. Me and Glenn were setting up my bed for the night which was right next to his and Maggie's. "When we were younger dad used to always make little forts for me and Beth in the sitting room. Sometimes Maggie would join. This feels just like that." I tell Glenn as he passes me my pillow.

"Really, I let you in on a little secret. Pillow forts are my favourite." Glenn answers hitting me with a pillow. I laugh at him as he hits Maggie who just walked in the room. Such a man child honestly.

"Stop it." Maggie dramatically pulls the pillow out of his hands and passes it to me. I take it and speak to Glenn but saying it loud enough for Maggie to hear "Now you know why she never did the pillow forts with us." She scoffs and sit downs on her bed knowing it's only a joke, I put it down on my bed and lay down looking at the nicely painted ceiling.

Michonne walks in and starts talking to Rick. Probably about the fact he shaved the thing that gave him power.

The beard.

A knock at the door interrupts them and Rick answers it as we all turn out heads to see Deanna. Deanna is the woman who runs this place. The 'leader' if you like.

"I just wanted to stop by and see how you are all settling.." she stops speaking when she sees we are all in the same room. I guess she expected us to all share the houses and bedrooms.

"Staying together. Smart." She answers after a moment of silence. "No one said we couldn't." Rick explains.

"You said your a family. It's amazing how people with different backgrounds can become that." Deanna says. God boring. Snooze.

"Everyone said you gave them a job." Rick says. Umm she didn't give me one.

"Yes I did." She then blabs on about everyone who she hasn't given to yet.

Then she leaves and we all eventually go to bed.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I was at the front of the house putting Judy in her pram that Deanna gave us. She has her own pram now. Can I just say the straps were so hard to do up.

"Struggling there kid?" Daryl asked after watching me attempt to put them on about 10 times. "Just fine." I joke. He walks down the stairs and does it first try.

I open my mouth shocked "Wow that's some skill."

He stands up and goes back on the front porch. Carl comes running down the stairs over to me.

"Y/n, what you doing?" He asks me. "Taking Judith on a walk wanna come?"

He nods "Sure."

We start walking I push the pram while he chats my ear off "so the comic I read was okay. It was a bit confusing though, I don't think you would like it."

"You don't know I could love it." I tell him. An old lady shouting from outside her house made us both look at her.

"Ohhh hello little baby." She says walking over to us, which wasn't a far distance as we were just outside her house.

She takes us on her porch and Carl takes Judith out and starts showing them her. Guess this old couple love kids.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"We're almost always here after school so you can come here any time." Ron explains as we walk through his doorway.

Ron is a young teen around mine and Carl's age who lives in Alexandria. He's nice from the 5 minutes I've talked to him, very chatty.

"You go to school here?" Carl asks from behind Ron.

"It's in a garage, little kids go in the morning and it's us in the afternoon. That means probably you too right? " He asks leading us into a room.

"Probably." Carl replies. While I next to him says "I hope not I was just getting used to no school."

They both laugh and I smile that I made them laugh.

He lead us to his bedroom I'm guessing. There's a boy playing video games on the floor and a girl sitting on the bed reading a comic book.

"Guys this is y/n and Carl. Y/n and Carl this is Mikey," he points to the kid playing video games "And Enid." He then points to the girl on the bed who doesn't even spare us a look.

However, Mikey stands up and goes over to us "Hey."

"Hi." Enid says not looking at us. Ron puts his hand on her shoulder "Enid from outside too she only came about 6 months ago." I notice the hand on the shoulder. They must be dating right? I mean Carl puts his hand on my shoulder cause we are dating so them too must be.

"Oh is this yours?" Carl asks showing the comic book we found in the house. I still didn't say a word.

"Sorry we didn't know you'd been given that house." Ron says smiling at me. I smile back.

"Nah it's cool as long as you let me keep it at least to read." I joke. Ron nods and gives me a wide smile "You know what sure, as long as you bring it back."

"We mostly hangout at that house and listen to music." Mikey explains.

When Enid takes the book out of Carl's hand "That's Enid's."

"We could play video games? Or theirs a pool table at Mikey house but his dads strict about it so." Ron starts. There's just so much to do here.

I for one, wanna hangout with Enid. She's a girl my age we can talk about things girls our age talk about.

I kind of ignore what Ron is talking about and watch Enid as she reads her book. "Um.." Carl says from beside me. He sounds very overwhelmed so I put my hand on his shoulder like Ron did earlier.

"You don't have to say anything. Enid didn't say anything for three weeks." Ron and Mikey reassure him. I mean I'm feeling the same this overwhelming feeling of everything being normal again.

"Pull it together sport." I hear Enid says from behind me. I don't know who that was directed at but that was kind of mean. Maybe to me because I was staring at her.

"Let's um. Let's go play some video games." Carl says pulling my hand to go over with him.

"Sure." Ron says and we sit down and play some video games.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
My goal is to make Enid my best friend or as Maggie said she used to call it 'besties'.

I go over to her as she walks on the road by herself "Hey Enid."

"Hi y/n." She replies as I speed walk next to her just to keep up.

"Where you going?" I ask trying to make conversation.

"Oh just nowhere."

"Oh cool can I join you on your nowhere business?" I ask trying so hard to make friends.

"Not now," she said when she noticed my face she softened her expression "You can read my comic book but just let me do this, kay."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Some guy got an elbow to the face by Glenn. He probably deserved it, gotta back up Glenn here.

Right by the entrance there had been a small fight between Glenn and some man who I didn't know. Something about Glenn not liking how they did a supply run.

"Rick and his groups are now part of the community, as equals." Deanna shouts letting everyone know. "Understood!"

The guy who Glenn fought replied "Understood."

Deanna turned to Rick and said something about being the town constable, looks like Rick is returning to being police.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 8 7
Y/N Dixon, daughter of the fierce Daryl Dixon. Growing up without a mother wasn't hard for Y/N, for she had her loving father, and amazing uncle. But...
8.5K 201 16
Lexi Dixion. Daughter to Daryl Dixion, Niece to Merle Dixion. Being an Avid reader went to the Library in Town every day. Eventually she went to the...
448K 13.6K 36
-in the separation of her father, lucille finds herself amongst his future enemies • seasons: six, seven, & eight • lucille is changed from his wife...
145K 2.7K 32
Jade Walsh is the daughter of Shane Walsh, whom is put aside by Shane when she needs him most. She must adapt to the new life transforming before her...