My Favorite Place Is Inside Y...

By Jortini_is_love

A story about Martina Stoessel and Jorge Blanco. They have each a boyfriend/girlfriend. The love can't be a f... More

Part 2 - Jorge's House
Part 3 - Jealousy
Part 4 - Awkward
Part 5 - A Good Night
Part 6 - "Morning Beautiful"
Part 7 - Eating
Part 8 - See you later
Part 9 - K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Part 10 - Never
Part 11 - Staring
Part 12 - Doors
Part 13 - New girl
Part 14 - Mexico
Part 15 - One more month..?
Part 16 - I'm home
Part 17 - Date
Update - New story

Part 1 - At the party

1.5K 43 3
By Jortini_is_love

By Martina (Tini)*

It's about 09:30 in the evening, and I'm on a party with the Violetta-cast and some friends. Me and Peter (My boyfriend) stand by the bar. I don't drink so much, but that does Peter... I'm a little tired of him, but I still love him!

*Peter-P*

P: Should you maybe take a drink, pretty lady? *OMG! he is drunk!

T: Eh, no thanks Peter!

P: Hu? You don't want to drink with me? *He try to kiss me, but I push him away. He smells horrible!

P: What are you doing?! *Oh no...

?: Don't talk like that to her! *Someone push him from behind. It's Jorge!

P: What the hell, man?

J: Don't you ever talk like that to her again!

T: Jorge, you don't have to...

J: Yes, I do Tini! *He start to brawl to Peter. Stephie (Jorge's girlfriend) stand behind, I can see that she is angry.

S: Jorge! Stop it! *Jorge turn around to Stephie.

J: What is it now?

S: can't you see that she can do it by herself? *Jorge gets angry.

J: No Stephie! She need me now! *Stephie run from the building, but Jorge walk to me.

J: Are you alright? *He hug me

P: Go away from her!

J: I think that you are talking to the wrong person. *He hold around me and walk out. It was cold...

J: Are you freezing? *I nod and he take his jacket around me.

J: My house is some minutes away from here, do you want to join me? *I smile up at him.

T: I'd loved to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 632K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
1.2M 29K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
706K 73.1K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.1M 14.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...