The Billionaire's Love Conque...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... More

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 3: The First Day
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Rage

57.7K 2.3K 29
By MsDreamerGirl84

A/N: I notice I have a TDBS avid reader. I want to dedicate this Chapter to @musicgirlg.

"My jealousy is a living thing. Shifting, changing, growing. Like my rage and my mother's regret." ― Katja Millay

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

*****

NIKKI POV

Aberquero's Estate

I asked another shot of tequila. If I'm not mistaken, it's my fifth shot. I swigged it and gulped at once. I didn't care about the taste. All I care was the feelings I felt, that is slowly eating me up. I didn't see Alex and Annabel dancing nor they are at the table.

I asked another glass of Martini and left the bar. Thinking to just wander around. I left the hall. I could feel my legs a bit wobbly, but I could still manage to walk. I just have to do it slowly. I don't know where I am. All I could remember is I left the hall and walked straight across the hall. Holding on the wall once in a while.

I tried to make a sip of my martini when I felt a hand stopping me halfway.

"Get off my hand!" I snarled as I tried to swing my hand off of whoever he is, but I fumbled over my feet. I saw Michael's face looking at me coldly.

"I think you had enough Nicki," he stated calmly grabbing the glass away from me.

I tried to reach it back, but it made me dizzy. I think the tequila is starting to kick in my system. The silent killer as they call it.

"Why are you here in Barcelona by the way?" I asked. I started walking again with no idea where to. Wherever my feet takes me, far from Alex and Annabel's view.

"Would you like to walk at the garden?" Michael asked as he hold me when I was trip off and about to land butt first on the floor.

"Shurree.." I slurred. Smiling like a fool to him. He just chuckles all the while shaking his head.

*****

ALEX POV

I accepted Annabel's invitation just to pissed her off. I don't know but I felt like the two shared something more than a race contender.

Don't blame me if I felt this way. I know it's ridiculous but since my Mom's infidelity, I trusted no one. I knew you can't leave a girl alone or when you comes back she's with another man.

And the feelings that were growing for Nicki is scaring the hell out of me. The plan of dumping her is now out of my system. I want her and be with her forever. I knew it's her I wanted to live with, forever.

But the thought of her leaving me or cheating on me is definitely tearing my sanity to pieces.

The scene of Mom and that old bastard Rivas kept replaying in my head. And definitely, I don't wanna be like Dad.

A martyr.

"Where the hell is that woman?" I'm getting annoyed. I knew I shouldn't have left her.

Fuck!!

"What's wrong?" Jeremy's eyebrow was furrowed.

"If you're brooding because you can't find Nicki, the last time I saw her was when she headed to the bar," he smirked and swigged his beer.

I brusquely stood up and left the table thinking to find her at the bar.

Girls can never be trusted! I gritted my teeth.

I roamed my eyes and scanned all the people around the bar but no sign of her. Fuck Nicki! Where the hell are you?

I was heading to the door when Annabel blocked my way. I wanted to strangle her neck. "Looking for Nicki?" She smirks and I wanted to wipe that smirk out of her face. I shouldn't have a dance with her.

I shot her a deathly cold glare and was about to pass her. "I saw her with Connor's cousin. They are at the garden." She smirked evilly at me.

I walked past her without a word heading to the garden. I walk-run, clenching and unclenching my hand. My temper flared up.

They better not do anything they both regretted. I'll kill them both. Fuck! My heart races with the negative anticipations. Obscene scenarios were playing in my head.

Her on top of him, on the grass, naked.

Fuck, fuck, fuck ...

I shake off the nasty thoughts and walked as fast as I can heading to the garden.

As soon as I reached the door to the garden, I step on the threshold I don't see them nearby, so I walked and followed the concrete trail.

*****

JEREMY POV

The first time I saw Nicki, I knew she's not just a plain nerdy girl. I felt it instantly that she was hiding something. You could see on how she act. I like her and I was thinking to pursue her. Until today, when Alex arrived and the first thing he asked was her. I felt that tug in my heart. I knew Infatuation was an understatement. I think I fell hard on her.

She wasn't the type of girl I used to date or bedded. She's totally different. I looked on Frederick and Lilian, they look happy together. Frederick pursued her even when we are against Lilian. But now, we realized why he was head over heels of Lilian.

Nicolas had a big crush on Mara since he met her through Lilian, but he was too proud to admit it. Because he was the first one who objected Frederick to court Lilian because she doesn't belong to our circle. Now his words are biting him back.

I looked around the room. Everyone was having so much fun. Sean and Carla are inseparable since we got here. I swigged my beer as I watched the other people dancing. I feel a bit tipsy now. I lost track of the beers I drank.

My eyes caught Annabel watching me. I raise my beer to her, silently proposed a toast and she raised her flute of champagne, then I swigged my beer. I saw her walking closer.

"Alone?" she asked smiling sweetly. I don't understand why Alexander doesn't get serious to her. She's all that guy wants. Beautiful and sexy. She maybe a witch sometimes but that could arrange. They say love can change you.

"Yeah!" I shrugged, as I turned my eyes to the people dancing. I felt her pulled the chair beside me and sat.

"Are you just gonna watch Alex taking the girl you like?" she mocked teasingly, as she watched me closely. Her eyes were sizing me up and it's unnerving. Her question really shocked me. How did she know I like her.

"What do you mean?" I asked nonchalantly with my non-committal tone, giving her nothing away.

She chuckled sarcastically. "I know how do you feel for her Jeremy! Let's cut the crap shall we?" she snapped sarcastically as she smirked annoyingly.

"What do you want?" I scowled at her venomously as I clenched my hand around the beer bottle tightly.

"Don't let him get tired of her then dumped her before you act. We know that he likes to play with girls but he always ends up going back to me!" she smirked evilly.

She is right. But I knew that she's wrong in some areas. On why Alex kept falling back on her arms, because she's the only girl who's willing to satisfy Alex's libido at any time. She's like the whore of Alex on beck-and-call as they refer to it.

The thought of Alex just playing on Nicki's heart is making me fume. I hate to think she will just be used just like the other girls. Although they are all willing because I have done it myself, but with Nicki, it's another story.

Can I set our friendship apart because of Nicki? Is my feelings for her enough to ruin our friendship.

No! I can't defy Alex. I knew his kind. It's not that I'm scared of him. It's my family that I was worried about. Alexander's family owned half of Barcelona. I wouldn't wanna ruin what my parent's had invested their time and sweat for just a girl. The Morrison was one of the influential family in Spain and all over the world.

"So?" Annabel's annoying voice snapped me out of my trance.

"What do you mean so?" I asked exasperatedly. This girl is freaking annoying. Can she just leave me alone?

"The answer is NO!" I replied curtly and shifted my body away from her implying I'm done talking to her.

She briskly stood up and walk to her group. I heaved a long relieved sigh. I didn't know dealing with her is exhausting.

*****

ANNABEL POV

Jeremy was my last resort to get rid of that bitch, but he doesn't have the guts to fight for her.

Damn! I knew and I can feel it. Alex is slowly slipping out of my hand. It's him that is all I wanted. We've been dating for a while but on and off. He likes to play with girls and bedded them but he never stayed. I let him because I knew he always comes back to me but, this time, I knew he won't. After that party at Carla, he never called or see me. If I called he always declined it. He always avoided me in school. When I heard about the rumors of him and that Nicki, I was hysterical.

I planned to get her humiliated but it turned out that girl has some guts. Instead, I was humiliated. And the scene replayed again in my head. I clenched my hand as I felt my temper flared up.

I paid someone to get her investigated. And I found something interesting. She was the daughter of the guy Alexander hated the most. Juan Antonio Rivas. Hailey Morrison, Alexander's Mom, was his mistress for a long time. Nobody knew about it except only the family.

Alex mentioned it to me once when he was really drunk. That's how our relationship started. Our family was friends. But even my parents they don't know about it.

I have the feelings that Alexander was just using her to avenge his father. But another half of my heart says he was smitten by her.

I had to talk to him and find it out. I can't just sit here and watch as he slipped away completely. No, he is mine!

*****

MICHAEL JAMES POV

I assisted Nicki to the garden. I was watching her when she walked to the bar and asked for a tequila. Then I saw her walked out the door a bit swaying. I knew she's already drunk. So I followed her. She couldn't stand still, she had to hold on the walls once in a while and then amble along the hallway, aimlessly. Before she will make another sip of her martini I walked closer to her and grab it.

Then we headed to the garden still holding her. I put the glass on one of the corners before we head out to the garden. It was beautiful, the moon was shining brightly. There's tons of lamp post scattered around the vast land. The garden was beautiful. In the middle was a maze of bushes. Lush of green grass spreads throughout the whole property.

She pulled her hand out of my hold and walk ahead of me following the concrete trail. Bushes growing along the edges of the trail. She looks so beautiful. The sight of her bare back made me feel burned with desire.

When Connor mentioned about her, I flew here the next day. After that race, her face lingered in my head. I had bedded a lot trying to get her out of my system but I failed countless times. I've tried everything to forget her but I failed miserably.

When I saw her today, my hopes rise tremendously, but it was blown away when that Morrison showed up claiming her his. I can't believe I'm late. I know she's too young for me. And Alex was perfect for her.

I guess I will enjoy this moment with her and leave Spain the next day and will try to completely forget her.

I saw her trip and fumbled on her feet. I quickly ran close to her and catch her before she fell for the second time.

*****

NIKKI POV

"You're mhy knight and shining... armhor Michael!" I slurred as I giggled loudly. I didn't know tequila will make you giggling non-stop.

"Careful. We better get you back to the hall. You're drunk Nicki," he cajoled sweetly which made me remember of Alex and Annabel. I won't go back and witness their cozy moments. I'd rather stay here outside until my friends come and get me.

"Can whe shay..here.. please?" I tried to speak clearly but it seems it always comes out slurred. I beg as I wrap my hands around his neck to completely get a support for my legs. I will fall if he will release me for sure. My head is spinning.

His hands were around my waist holding me closely. I could smell his musky scent but Alex was sexier. I don't deny it, Michael was hard and toned. Sexy as hell. But I like Alex better.

Damn that bastard for leaving me and dance with that witch and he never bothered looking for me. I felt rebellious at the moment. I was staring at Michael's lips and I could feel he was controlling himself. He was staring at me with his dark eyes.

For some reasons, I find him sexy at that moment.

*****

MICHAEL JAMES POV

Shit! Her body was so soft and I could feel my erection growing hard. She was staring at my lips. I don't know how long I can hold on.

"Let's go!" I blurted out trying to focus on another thing other than her luscious lips.

"No," she giggled.

Fuck! Her parted lips are so tempting.

I stared deeply into her eyes. She was smiling sweetly. I involuntarily leaned my head and kissed her.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER, YOU BASTARD!" Alex's voice thundered around the quiet night.

*****

ALEX POV

I can't see them at the entrance so I walked around then I heard a giggling sound. I followed it until I saw a trail leading to the big garden to the Maze.

The giggle sound kept increasing. It's her. She never giggled that loud. She must be drunk...

FUCK NICKI!

I was fuming as I walked briskly following the trail. Then I saw Michael's back. I was wondering where is Nicki. When I got closer, I saw him holding Nicki close to him and Nicki's hand was around his neck.

The scene of my Mom and Rivas played in my head. My anger rose to the highest level. Blood boiling and my eyes darkened, seeing red at that moment.

I stop and found my voice when I saw him bend I knew he was about to kiss Nicki and she's drunk.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER, YOU BASTARD! I shouted gruffly as I walked closer and pulled Nicki out of his hold and punch him in the face. He fell backward, I was glaring at him fumingly. He touched his bleeding nose and stood up wiping his nose with his hand. "Don't you ever touched her again!" I bellowed coldly.

"Learn not to leave your partner to seek for someone!" he retorted acidly as he smirked.

I was about to punched him again when Nicki wrap her hands around my waist stopping me from attacking him.

"STOP Alex!" she shouted swaying. I unleashed her hands around my waist and about to attacked him but I felt Nicki fall on the ground. She grunted with the pain. I quickly attended to her. Michael was about to help but he stopped when I shot him with a deathly glare. I saw him left us.

Nicki swatted my hands which made me angry all the more.

The thought of him and her almost kiss wants me to punish her to bed until she's sore.

FUCK!

I am so jealous. The jealousy I felt gets the better of me. I yanked her up and pulled her into my arms and kiss her punishingly. She tried to push me away, but I hold her like a vice gripping her waist so our body was pressing against each other that even air is non-existent. I bit her bottom lips gently and she gasped taking the opportunity I slipped my tongue into her mouth and swirled around her mouth. Nibbling and sucking, tasting every bit of her. She unconsciously wraps her hands around my neck.

"Is this what you want? You should have asked me, I am more than happy to obliged." I blurted out angrily as the scene of that bastard almost kiss her played in my head.

*****

NIKKI POV

He looks at me so pathetically low. I pulled my hands off his neck and pushed him away of me. I felt disgusted. The drowsiness I felt was gone in a blink of an eye. His words strike straight through my heart.

"You should have thought about leaving me and chose her. You and Annabel are far better together. I AM NOT FOR YOU!" I stated firmly with my cold eyes meeting his cold glare.

I turned on my heel and left him fuming.

"NICKI!" he called out but I ignore it and ran as fast as my legs could take me.

*****

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!

THANK YOU READERS!!...

I tried to edit it but I knew there's still missing areas.. Please do overlook it, I'll try to slowly rerun it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492 12 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
290K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
150K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...