The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

Autorstwa Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... Więcej

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 6: Out from the shadows

386 24 15
Autorstwa Balasubas19

Author: This is longer than the previous chapters, now enjoy!

No one POV

*A hour later*

After Y/N collapses and strained himself from trying to awaken his inner power for the first time, he is seen laying down on the infirmary with his harem waiting and worried for him too. Ruby is sitting on a chair with Yang, who's comforting her little sister. While Blake is silent but her face is etched with worry and Pyrrha sitting on Y/N's side with a frown.

Ruby: *worried* Is he going to be all right?

Yang: He will Ruby... *looks up* He did told us that it takes more than any stupid reason to get killed right?

Blake: But his aura levels are... Unstable. *looks to Y/N a bit unsure*

Church: *appears to them* Don't worry ladies, he's stable but I believe he's in a deep sleep. He did strained himself a bit.

Yang: But what was he doing? *looks confused*

Church: Earlier on, Zane found out they got a deeper power on them. And believe this or not, but a literal ancestor of Y/N's and Zane's awakened their inner power but Y/N can't handle it yet it seems.

Pyrrha simply frowned on Y/N's current state on the bed. But what the ladies doesn't know is that Y/N is somewhat communicating to his ancestor Fu Hua. And yeah they have made a mental note about this ancestor of his.

*In Y/N's sleep*

Y/N is seen standing onto a plain but clear platform like a clear mirror. He looks around in confusion and surprise before he sees Fu Hua standing in front of him too this time. She smiles a bit and hummed.

Fu Hua: This is more of our personal domain, one where we can talk freely. And the flow of time does not affect here.

Y/N: Woah.... So we can communicate here? So all I need is to sleep?

Fu Hua: That, and meditate. *nodding* Your father can do it too, now all of your powers are slowly reawakened we can do this anytime and anywhere.

Y/N: Mhm... But what happened earlier? All I remember is pushing myself to the absolute limits before blacking out.

Fu Hua: It seems your body is not yet ready to handle the overwhelming power of yours. You strained yourself, but luckily your stable at the moment.

Y/N: Mhm... Man this is beyond science. Not even the advance technology can't even explain how this is all happening.

Fu Hua: *smiles* Trust me, no matter how much technology evolves it's pale comparison against to the people living on my era back then.

Y/N: I see... *nodding* But when will I know that my power is ready to be handled?

Fu Hua: Hm.... *crosses arms* Personally? Give yourself some time. Your body is still adapting to the power it experienced.

Y/N: Got it. *nods with a smile*

Fu Hua: One more thing. *looks to Y/N* Make sure you play it safe with your ladies. *smiles playfully* Better wake up now, they are worried for you.

She chuckles heartedly before everything around them is slowly blinding them with a bright light while Y/N facepalms.

Y/N: Goddangit you old grandma of mine!

And with that, Y/N is slowly being pulled to the light and now ending the dream sequence on his head.

*Back to reality*

Y/N suddenly coughs from his sleep, alerting and making the girls directly look to him this time. Y/N coughs as he sat up and rubs his eyes this time. He's so casual about this isn't he?

Y/N: *coughing* Remind to myself not to do that again.

The Harem: Y/N!!!!

All the ladies suddenly lunges onto Y/N, who's now getting bear hugged and quite possibly his spine is gonna get cracked from this bear hugging from the ladies.

Yang: You idiot. *sniffed and hugs Y/N*

Ruby: Please don't worry us too much. *sobs and hugs tighter*

Y/N: *wheezing* My back....!

Pyrrha didn't say anything as she and Blake keeps hugging the hell out of Y/N together. While his harem keeps hugging Y/N like they are afraid to let go, Church appears on the sidelines while chuckling seeing Y/N getting hugged like a teddy bear.

Church: Phew! I always wonder how you can handle the ladies so casually man? You are really like your dad.

Y/N: *wheezing and groaning* Shut it you useless aim bot AI!

The ladies notices his out of breathe as they let go immediately, Ruby chuckles nervously and rubs her teary eyes this time.

Ruby: Sorry... We were just worried. Now I can see why your going ballistic every time I was doing reckless...

Blake: *frowning* What were you doing...?

Y/N: *sighs* Advancing onto improvements is not easy... I know the risks of breaking limits and all, but it would seems I am back onto the drawing board.

Pyrrha: Y/N.... If your willing to advance and move forward... Let's do it together.

She smiles and holds his hand this time, while Y/N looks to them surprised as Yang speaks up this time.

Yang: You helped us improve who we are, trusted you and helped on our insecurities... We are willing to do the same for you.

Blake: I know your going to say "What I do is dangerous" and all, but let's be honest Y/N... We are already aware that our roles as huntresses is dangerous. We should take care of each other... We share the pain together.

She pats his shoulder as Y/N is surprised, before he smiles a bit and chuckles. One of his insecurities is putting the people he cares and loves in danger.

Y/N: Well if you say so then ladies. *grins* All though don't complain if I went too hard.

Yang: *whistles and grins* Phrasing Y/N.

Pyrrha blushes while Blake covers her face on Y/N's comment, but Ruby looks confused and blinking on what Yang said.

Ruby: *confused* I don't get it.

Church: It's better for you to be like that Ruby. *crosses arms*

Y/N chuckled on amusement while the ladies giggled on Ruby's confusion, before the infirmary door opens to reveal Ash and Yupia entering in, and both are serious this time.

Yupia: Y/N, glad your up earlier than we expected. But...

Ash: We got a hit this time. The impostors are here on beacon, mom clarified it for me and made sure of it.

His ladies are aware that there are people wanted the world burn and the Grimm will take over, but they do not know about Salem. Not just yet.

Y/N narrows his eyes as Church disappears from his holographic form, before he steps down from the bed and grabs his coat hanging on the chair and wears it, time to finish the job it would seems.

Y/N: All right, *nodding* Seems we got a work to finish. Ladies, *he looks to his harem* I assume I can put my faith on you all to do the work?

Pyrrha: *nods* We can, just say it.

Yang: *turns serious* If these guys are a big deal, then we can't let it aside. Right Ruby?

Ruby: Yeah! Ready for your call Y/N!

Blake nodded as Yupia sends some information to the ladies to their scrolls, Y/N nodded as he cracks his fists.

Y/N: Church, let's change the match ups in the Vytal Tournament, we can arrest them there.

Church: You just read my mind.

Time to lure the impostors out from the shadows before it's too late.

*Small time skip brought to you by Fu Hua meditating while Y/N is mastering the T pose of dominance*

No one POV

Emerald: *smiles a bit* It's going bit too smooth now isn't?

Mercury: *crosses arms* At least you know how to improvise a plan, or else we are toasted already.

Both impostors infiltrating Beacon Academy are seen waiting on the Vytal arena, waiting for the opponent they have to fight in the rigged match they manipulated.

But what they do not know is that they are the ones being manipulated for this fight, it's a trap for them.

Port: *mic* Today is the matches for Semi Finals and it will start on duo selections! This time, both Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black will fight... Y/N Laurent L/N and Aaron Gray from Beacon academy!

The audience cheers loudly while Emerald's eyes widened in shock while Mercury got tenses up. Well this is not a part of their plan.

Mercury: *glaring to Emerald* You sure you rigged this one?

Just before Emerald could speak up, they heard a loud engine noise from the sky before it reveals Y/N on his nanotech suit landing onto the arena with one knee, now they are going to have a rough time against him.

Y/N rises up from his landing position before he retracted his helmet with a s*it eating grin on his face, the same grin Mercury gets annoyed at.

Y/N: *grinning* Mind if we cut in?

Emerald did her best not to scowl to Y/N, before they see Ash approaching Y/N from behind so casually as he looks to Emerald and Mercury.

Ash: Sorry about that, my leader here just likes to show off anyways.

Both Emerald and Mercury knows that they got onto a trap without realizing it, they realized that maybe they were caught now on their radar?

Emerald: *thoughts* I swear to myself I changed the whole roster list before the whole match starts! What's going on...!?

*Flash back, Earlier before the match*

Ozpin is seen observing the hologram projected on Y/N's gadget, and it reveals that Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai are indeed the impostors infiltrating the school right now. While Church is monitoring the whole system of the school just in case something might change.

Ironwood: *looking through the projection* Are you people sure about this?

Ash: 100% sure. *crosses arms* I know a thing or two in forgery of files, and my mom knows about them. She is very sure that these two are working for Salem.

Zane: *narrowing his eyes* Seems she's busy on infiltrating the system with her pawns.

Y/N: Mhm, but anyways Church have already checked the systems if they hacked anything or something, turns out they aren't underestimated with. This Emerald woman knows a thing or two in hacking and rigged the match ups on the tournament for unknown reason.

Yupia: They changed the roster picks for some reasons, one way or another I will try decipher it. For their semblance, Emerald has illusion abilities. And Mercury Black? He doesn't have one for some reasons.

Ash: I was right to be wary about those two. *lowers his arms* My instincts is usually correct and I know those eyes, those eyes shows deceit and lies.

Ozpin: *nodding in understanding and leans back* Well done everyone, we have found them and it's time to capture them out too.

Y/N: Correct. *nodding* Church here will change a few things on the match, me and Ash will fight them. If we fail just in case, Yupia will be there to intercept them.

Ironwood: *nods in understanding* I will sent out some of my men to assist you students down there.

Zane: Hey don't forget me here. *smirks and lowers his tablet* Those kids are smart and resourceful, I give them that. But I am willing to give you all a hand here.

Ash: Mhm, that's good. *nodding* We can kick their asses or lose their cool and risk their plan being sabotaged too.

Y/N: One way or another, we are stopping whatever their plan is, it will never bring any good. Leave Emerald to me, I know how to handle her.

Ironwood: *to Y/N* Are you sure young man? She does have a illusion semblance.

Y/N: And this neon eyes of my family aren't for fashion. *points his own eyes* This neon eyes is somewhat immune to any sort of illusions.

Zane: *smirks in proudness* Atta boy, you still do know our family's history. All though I still have no clue why our eyes is immune to it, but hey it comes in handy.

Y/N: *nods before speaking* Me and Ash will take care of it, I make Emerald busy so that Ash can focus onto Mercury.

Ash: Got it. Besides he annoys me anyways. *cracks hands* Let's finish this.

*End of flash back*

While Mercury and Emerald are busy planning mentally how they can get out of this trap, they didn't noticed Cinder and Zane guarding both entrances of the stage, to make sure they won't escape this time.

Zane: *to Cinder* Worried for your son?

Cinder: *nods a bit* Yes, I know that the enemy they are facing are killers.

Zane: Don't worry miss, I have faith on the kids. *looks back to the stage*

Besides, Zane knows that Ash being raised in the slums. So he also knew he has the guts to kill and take a life too.

Back to where we are, the arena is slowly changing while the hologram roulette is spinning on what stage it's going to takes place. The arena changes into some parts of ruined buildings, freezing and heating rocky locations too.

Y/N: Let's dance shall we?

His hands reveals the deadly HF Murasama on his hands before he unsheathes it, as the blade emits fast and deadly electricity running on the blade.

Ash smirks in response as he reveals a metal chains attached with a kunai, before he infuses it with his modified fire dust, as the whole chain is ignited with deadly flames.

Both Emerald and Mercury looks to each other before nodding seriously, as they take their won respective battle stances, both of them knew they are on a serious situation that might f*ck up their plan.

Port: *mic* 3...2...1 fight!

(Play the music!)

Ash starts spinning the chains fast and wild before he slams it towards Emerald and Mercury, who dodges and got separated to each other on the arena. Y/N forms his helmet before charging in to Emerald and swings his sword.

Emerald barely blocks it but she can feel her aura almost pierced through and it left a scar on her left arm. Her eyes widened as she tries to use illusion semblance onto Y/N, but to her disbelief she got kicked right in the face hard by Y/N.

Y/N: *taunting voice* That's it!?

Mercury: *notices it* Emerald!

Ash: *loud* Eyes on the battle pretty boy!

Ash whips his chain towards Mercury, who just dodges in time before he uses his prosthetic legs to shoot out ballistic rounds to Ash. Ash ignited the whole chains and spins it all over him, blocking his attacks like it was nothing usual.

Mercury growls in annoyance before he charges in and attacks him with his prosthetic legs, but Ash simply blocks it and dodges some of his attacks. This keeps further and it gets Mercury annoyed and lose his temper.

Mercury: Stop blocking my attacks!

Ash: *looks to him annoyed* What do you want from me huh!? Don't block it!?

He suddenly caught his leg with his modified chain before he extends the chain and throws Mercury onto the ruined buildings hard and strong. He recalls the chains before proceeding to follow where Mercury crashes into.

Meanwhile back to Emerald Vs Y/N, she's having hard time dodging most of the Y/N's attacks from his Murasama Blade. Y/N is damn serious when he wields the infamous Murasama sword.

Emerald: *thoughts* How is my semblance doesn't work onto him!?

Her thoughts were broken again when Y/N suddenly sheathed his red sword before he launches it back by firing it and slices the heated rocks around the arena. Emerald grunted as she uses her gun/sickle weapon to slices the incoming debris. But when the dust settles down, she sees Y/N charging in again and directly kicks her right in her gut, making her skid down on the arena.

With Y/N's unpredictability and impenetrable defenses, and Ash's perfect coordination on the battle, they can't win on this one.

Emerald coughs out saliva after being kicked hard in the gut, before Y/N lands in front of her while checking his Murasama closely on his hands.

Y/N: What's the matter girl? *grins beneath his helmet* Afraid to use your special plan?

Emerald's heart dropped when Y/N spoke that, she realized that he and his team mates are aware of the plan of attacking Vale. Her eyes widened when also notices Cinder on the entrance, yep she knows they are f*cked up.

Meanwhile with Ash and Mercury, they are seen fighting on top of a ruined building. Both fighters are using their amazing and advance Close Quarter abilities, and both are giving them all for different reasons.

Ash blocks one of Mercury's kick again before he slips up his chains over his leg before wrapping most of the chains on his body and forces him to kneel down.

Ash: Yield!

Mercury: *snarling in desperation* Never!

Mercury suddenly slams his foot on the weak concrete floor they are standing at before it collapses, Ash forces to let go before he and Mercury landed on different platforms this time. Ash is on a higher ground before he notices his situation and grins this time.

Ash: It's over pretty boy! I have the high ground!

Mercury: *glaring* You underestimate my power.

Ash: *ignites his chains* Don't try it!

And finally we return back to Y/N fighting Emerald again, Y/N still remains on offensive due to the fact he's immune to illusions while Emerald is having a hard time against him. After Y/N slashes a ruined building where she's hiding at, Emerald comes out and extended her sickles in the gun and swings it directly onto Y/N.

Y/N caught the chained sickle from Emerald before he effortlessly pulls her and ragdolls her everywhere in the arena, depleting most of her aura and crashes onto the molten rocks this time. There he approaches to the limping Emerald while holding onto his Murasama, and he can see her aura almost running low.

Y/N points his Murasama onto Emerald, who stiffened and halts on her tracks. She can tell he's serious and dead set on stopping them.

(Stop the music!)

Y/N: It's over Emerald. We found out your the impostors here, look.

He gestures to his left and sees Ozpin and Ironwood on the entrance of the arena, both has serious expressions before Port in the announcer speaker speaks up.

Port: *mic* And the winner for the duo matches for today is Team ORION! Both Emerald and Mercury surrenders to their enemy combatant!

Emerald looks to her right this time and sees Ash standing tall while Mercury is on a ruined building and down for the count this time. She raises her hands in defeat as Y/N sheathed Murasama this time.

Y/N: Good, now cooperate with us or else...

He pointed at Ironwood on the entrance and retracted his helmet, revealing his serious expression with his neon eyes.

Y/N: You get the worse treatment than us here.

Now that the impostors are finally voted out, what else happens next then?

-End of chapter

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

65.2K 1.4K 141
In the world of Remnant many stories and legends are considered nothing more then fairy tales. But to most people in this world, they know these fair...
40.2K 876 15
Beacon has fallen, Ozpin is gone, and the rest of the world is perplexed on what happened to Beacon, Ruby, Janue, Nora, and Ren have set off to find...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
436 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...