Collide : Bellamy Blake

By nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... More

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Jasper
Lullaby
Slay your demons
Murder
Banishing
Mistake
Poison
Life and death
Day trip
Forgiveness
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Fire
Lies
I love you
Grounders
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me
Save her

Jealousy

697 13 4
By nostalgic_life

"This is the last time I'm asking you this.
Put my name at the top of your list.
This is the last time I'm asking you why.
You break my heart in the blink of an eye."

The last time | Taylor Swift

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I walked off back to my tent, leaving Bellamy by the fire. My head was pounding from before but It wasn't long before octavia came in shaking me telling me to get up.

"Oh god, what is it?" I asked her.

"Come outside and get Bellamy" she explained.

"ughhh" I muffled into my pillow.

I rolled out of bed and put my boots on, I ran to Bellamy's tent and walked in on him with two other girls, Bree and Roma.

"Annabeth" Bellamy stated.

"Oh, sorry I um need you outside, right now" I replied walking away.

"Annabeth wait!" He yelled out.

I ignored his calls and continued to walk towards Octavia. I felt a breaking feeling in my heart, I mean I hate him but the look of seeing him with someone else hurts.

"Octavia what is it you needed us for?" I asked her firmly.

"In the sky!" She pointed up to the stars.

As I looked up to the night sky, Bellamy came running to my side.

"A shooting star, really O?" He asked her.

"Bellamy, that's not a shooting star" I told him.

"It's a cargo pod" i said with worry.

Both him and I locked eyes, and for a second I felt whole again, then I remembered, he kicked the crate underneath Murphy. I broke eye contact and looked back to the sky.

"This is great!" Octavia yelled.

"Yeah this might be good news for you but this means hells for Bellamy and I" I replied.

I felt Bellamy's brown eyes staring at me, but I didn't dare look back at him. My heart broke to see him.

Seeing as Bellamy and I weren't part of the 100 delinquents we wouldn't be pardoned for our crimes.

"Bellamy tent now and bring jones!" I stated firmly.

The two boys quickly followed me and we started to discuss where the pod could've landed.

"It went over to the east side of camp, so it shouldn't be too far off" Bellamy explained.

"The only this is, is that everyone saw it and that includes the grounder" I added.

Suddenly Octavia came busting into the tent.

"Hey everyone's ready to get moving" she said.

"What? No, we'll wait till morning" I told her.

"Seriously? That thing was seen for miles away Annabeth" she stated.

"I know but it's late, we will leave first thing in the morning, I already talked to Bellamy about it" I said softly.

"Trust us on this O" Bellamy added in.

"Fine, see you at sunrise" Octavia sighed.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

As I was walking back to my tent I felt someone pull me aside, it was Bellamy.

"Why are you ignoring me princess?" He asked me.

"I'm not ignoring you Bellamy" I replied.

I felt butterflies as he looked at me, his freckles surrounded his eyes like the stars and his hair was now messy.

I felt my heart practically begging to have Bellamy's love. Each passing day my feelings started to have no control.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

My heart raced as Annabeth looked into my eyes, her emerald green eyes studying me and her hair lightly blowing past her face.

"I can't live with the fact that you hate me Woods" I told her.

"Hate's a strong word Blake" she smiled.

She then turned away and walked back to her tent. My feelings were growing everyday for her, and I was trying everything to stop it but nothing worked.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Annabeth's pov ~~~

I went back to my tent and laid down as I stared at the roof.

"You're falling for him" Octavia said suddenly.

"What? No, I'm not falling for Bellamy" I said.

"I never said Bellamy" she smiled.

I sighed and then turned to look at her.

"Okay maybe my feelings are more bigger then I thought" I told her.

"Not matter how much I hate him, my heart tells me otherwise" I said softly.

Before Octavia could reply we both heard someone walking out side of the camp gates.

"Damn you Blake" I got up and raced after him with Octavia following behind.

"Annabeth wait up" O shouted out to me.

I needed to catch up to Bellamy before he got to the cargo pod. After sprinting through the trees I found him walking.

"Bellamy!" I yelled at him pushing his back.

He turned around with an angry look and pushed me back.

"Go home Annabeth, you too Octavia!" He replied.

"What are you doing Bellamy?" Octavia spat.

He didn't answer and kept walking.

"You selfish dick!!" She screamed at him.

He stopped in his tracked and walked back to us.

"I did this all to protect you" Bellamy replied.

"Why? What are you hiding Blake?" I asked him firmly.

"I was offered a deal to get on the drop ship with octavia if I shot Jaha, so I did" he said.

"That's doesn't mean go off and take the radio!" I snapped.

"Jaha deserves it, he floated our mother and locked Octavia up" he told me.

"I didn't ask for you to do that, I didn't ask for any of this" Octavia added then suddenly took off running.

"O wait!" I yelled out.

I turned around back to Bellamy with disbelief.

"This whole time, you never told me" I said softly.

"I didn't think you would understand Anna" he whispered.

"I understand more then you know Blake" I cried.

"I'm sorry. For everything" he told me softly.

"Please forgive me" he asked me.

"Forgive me for Murphy, for not listening then and even now" he added.

I shook my head and went to walk away, I felt Bellamy grab my hand and pull me back to him. My body collided with his and suddenly, I felt his lips on mine.

I kissed back as my hands dropped down to his waist and his hands cupped my face. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"I can't forgive you Bellamy, not just yet" and with that I walked away from him.

I felt him stare at me as I slowly faded away from him.

When I reentered camp Clarke and Finn were asking me a million questions, like where have you been? And where's Bellamy? Have you seen Bellamy?

"He's on his way to the pod, I tried to stop him put nothing worked" I sighed sitting down.

"The radio" Clarke stated.

She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up.

"Watch it my hands still healing" I spat at her.

"You're coming with us lets go" she replied.

Before I could even speak I was being pushed out of camp with Finn and Clarke.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

We made our way through the forest, over logs and through the green grass. The sun soon came up and was shining above us.

"You think the grounders got here first?" I wondered.

"Only one way to find out" Finn replied.

"I don't like that answer" I sighed.

"Guys over here!" Clarke then yelled.

I ran over to where Clarke was. My gaze then changed from her to a small cargo pod, it had landed in a small clearing.

"Well go on, you wanted to find it" I pushed Clarke forward.

"Ladies first" she smiled.

"She bites back, that's new" I said to her.

I held my gun down in front of me as I walked closer to the pod. I opened the door and was met with a girl in an astronaut suit.

"Uh guys? It's a person" I told them.

Clarke came over and took a look at the girl. She had dark brown hair and tan skin. Finn went off to explore the pod, looking at its features.

"Finn get away from the ship" I suggested to him.

"It looks so cool though" he replied touching the ship with his hand.

"I hope one day you're gonna touch something and regret it" I laughed.

Suddenly the girl in the ship woke up and Clarke helped her out. She was bleeding from her head but didn't seem to care.

The girl spun in circles looking around in amazement.

"Is it raining?" She asked us.

"Sure is" I replied smiling.

"Annabeth help me with the bandage" Clarke asked me.

"Wait Annabeth? Sgt Woods?" The girl questioned me as I put the cloth to her head.

"Yeah, no offence but who are you?" I asked her.

"Raven Reyes" she explained to me.

"Well Raven, welcome to earth, it crazy weird down here" I told her.

I looked back to Finn who was still wondering around.

"Finn, stop touching that!" I yelled.

He whipped his head around to me and his face immediately fell into shock.

"Raven?" He ask.

"Finn!" She replied.

I watched as the two hugged and then much to surprise they kissed one another. I looked back to Clarke knowing that Finn and her had a spark.

"Oh Griffin I'm sorry" I told her.

"It's okay" she sighed.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Chapter ten maybe, yeah I lost count again. Yes we got our first Bellamy and Annabeth kiss it's crazy anyways, hope you guys like it also shout out to the one person who keeps reading make me happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...
404K 5.9K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...
297K 6.1K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
304K 6.1K 24
Cora was very well known in the ark, when she and 99, plus one, others were sent to the ground she struggled to adapt to the new surroundings as did...