The Dark Warrior of Remnant.

By MysteryDude301

This will be a male reader insert. Our story will begin with a young man who sacrificed his own life for a ra... More

Bio.
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Epilogue.

Chapter 15.

1.2K 19 7
By MysteryDude301

Y/n's Pov:
After our musical time in the unexpected music class room, me & Team RWBY went to their dorm.
It's only a matter of time until team missions start up, so I better tell both Ruby & Yang before them & their team head out.

Y/n; "Ruby? Yang? There's something the both of you need to know"

Ruby; "...What do you mean?"

Yang; "What are you talking about?"

Y/n; "...I know what you're mothers look like"

Ruby/Yang; "...WHAT?!"

Weiss; "Wow, seriously?"

Y/n; "Yes. I actually managed to save pictures of them"

So I got my scroll out, & brought up the image gallery & started with 1 of the mothers.

Y/n; "This 1 is Raven Branwen, Yang's mom"

Yang; "...That's my mom?"

Blake; "She looks similar to Yang, except her hair is black & her eyes are naturally red"

Y/n; "Raven's semblance allows her to make a portal to whoever she has a strong bond with, like her brother, Qrow"

Ruby; "You know of Uncle Qrow too?"

Y/n; "I do. But let's move on to Summer Rose, & here's her picture"

Weiss; "Wow! Aside from her hooded cape colored white, she looks exactly like Ruby"

Ruby; "Do you even know what happened to my mother?"

Y/n; "...From what I remember when I was still on Earth, some of your fans think that she's dead, some believe that she's still alive out there but still missing. So far, either way, her current fate still remains a mystery. As for me, I'm 1 of those people who believes that your mother is still alive somewhere out there"

& from what I can see, both Ruby & Yang were crying waterfalls of tears of joy, & both hugged me tightly.

Ruby; "Coming from you, it really means a lot to us!"

Yang; "Thank you so much for telling us about this. At least now I know what my mom looks like"

& they both kissed me on both my cheeks making me blush.

Yang; "Well, we're heading out for our 1st field mission. Good luck defending Beacon & Vale"

Y/n; "& good luck with your mission at Mountain Glenn. You're going to need it. That's where the White Fang are hiding here in Vale right now"

Blake; "Thanks, Y/n. We owe you 1"

& Blake kissed me on the cheek as well, & they left.

Timeskip.

After a couple of days, Zen Aku & Vrak were getting uncomfortable.

Vrak; "Are you sure that Team RWBY is going to be ok?"

Zen Aku; "I agree with Vrak. No telling what they'll encounter out there apart from Grimm & White Fang"

Y/n; "Don't worry. Aside from not being able to stop the train to breach Vale & the Grimm invading, they'll be fine"

Just then, an alert from Vrak's computer came up!

Vrak; "We got something!"

Vrak brought up the screen.
Not only are there Hidiacs invading Vale before the Grimm arrived, but also another dangerous villain came up.

Y/n; "Oh, no! It's Grizzaka! From the Jungle Fury Era! His Zokado power is not to be underestimated!"

Zen Aku; "Vrak & I can deal with the Hidiacs. Think you can handle Grizzaka?"

Y/n; "I hope so. 'Cause this is definitely something that neither the huntsmen or huntresses can handle together. Let's move out, team! Honor over crime, it's morphin time!"

Brief timeskip.

3rd Pov:
& so the Hidiacs & Grizzaka began their invasion on Vale.

Grizzaka; "Grrrraaaggghhh! It's good to be back & cause havoc & fear again!"

Just as Grizzaka proceeded with the destruction, a magic seal appeared, & out stepped 3 dark individuals.

Vrak; "Hate to disappoint, but you've already worn out your welcome here"

Koragg; "I don't know how you & the others are getting here to Remnant, but we're not gonna let you proceed with destroying this world"

Grizzaka; "Try to stop us! Hidiacs, attack!"

Koragg; "Keep the Hidiacs busy, guys! I'll deal with Grizzaka"

Zen Aku; "He's all yours!"

& so the fight began.
Zen Aku & Vrak were handling the Hidiacs without much difficulty, as for Koragg, he was barely keeping up with Grizzaka.
Koragg managed to deal in a few blows, but they weren't doing much damage.

Grizzaka; "Not bad, but I'm not going to hold back now! Zokado!"

As Grizzaka got powered up, he was dealing heavy claw blows to Koragg that his shield couldn't block all of them.
Then Grizzaka launched a Zokado energy beam & hitting Koragg hard making him roll on the ground.

Grizzaka; "Ha! Pathetic! True, a wolf is a tough predator, but it's still no match for a grizzly bear! Especially when this bear possesses Zokado power!"

Y/n's Pov:
True that my suit managed to keep me from perishing so far, but Grizzaka's attacks were already making me feel very weak.
Just then, a voice came to my head.

?; "You possess more power than you think. You do have what it takes to defeat Grizzaka. Your friend, Glynda, said it herself that you have a lot of Aura. Channel that Aura into your power, & you can defeat him"

Y/n's mind; "Who are you? Why are you helping me?"

?; "You will find out who we are in time. For now, do what you must to save Remnant"

Once the voice was gone, even though I was struggling, I managed to get back on my feet.

Koragg; "...As long as I can still breathe, evil will never prevail. As Remnant's defender, I'll never surrender!"

So I closed my eyes, focused my Aura, & I proclaimed loudly!

Koragg; "Mystic Aura, activate!!"

& powerful waves of Aura erupted & surrounded my body!

Grizzaka; "Impossible! How can you be able to obtain a power like this?!"

I felt even more stronger, powerful & faster than I ever was before!

Koragg; "Ready yourself, Grizzaka! It's time for Round 2!"

& we engaged in battle once again!
My sword attacks were actually dealing massive damage to Grizzaka.
He tried to do a claw attack, but I blocked it with my shield totally destroying his claws!

Grizzaka; "Grrrraaaggghhh! Impossible! Take this! Zokado beam!"

He launched his attack at me, & I successfully dodged it making it explode at the exact spot where the train was going to crash through making an opening for it.

Koragg; "Back at you! Wolf attack!"

& my specter wolves made contact with Grizzaka making him spark like mad!

Koragg; "Time to end this! In the name of honor, Dark Magic Strike!"

(0:30 - 0:34.)

As I dealt the final blow, Grizzaka fell hard.
I turned to see that Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, along with Cinder, Emerald & Mercury were dealing with the Grimm that started invading.
Thankfully, I already told Ruby of the special power her silver eyes possess, & she unleashed that power & eradicated all the Grimm in no time thanks to what I told her as what the former Grimm Reaper, Marie, told her during volume 6.
Just as I was about to congratulate her for attempting such a feat in such a short period of time, Grizzaka was getting back up.

Grizzaka; "Grrrraaaggghhh! You might've beaten me, but the battle isn't over yet! Zokado!"

& just like what Radster did, Grizzaka grew giant!

Koragg; "Very well then. Time to take this to the next level! Uthe Mejor Catastros!"

& a portal opened having Catastros emerge.

Then I quickly jumped & mounted him.

Koragg; "Better not take any chances this time. Gulwit Mysto Prifior! Uthe Mejor Ultimas!"

& not only did me & Catastros grew giant ourselves, but we united to form our Megazord formation!

(0:14 - 0:26 for the transformation.)

Koragg; "Centaurus Wolf Megazord!"

Blake's Pov:
Just as we managed to finish off the Grimm, Y/n united with Catastros again & gained a new form!

Me; "Guys! Look up there!"

Jaune; "Holy smokes! That must be Koragg's Megazord formation!"

Cinder; "Whoa! Did not expect that whatsoever!"

Weiss; "He would put a Arma Gigas to shame!"

Y/n's Pov:
Grizzaka; "Grrrraaaggghhh! So, even you can become a Megazord"

Koragg; "I'm not taking any chances this time! Mystic Aura, times 2!"

& my powers got amplified even further!

Grizzaka; "That's not good! Zokado beam!"

Grizzaka fired his beam with all his might, but thanks to my super enhanced power, I twirled my lance at high speed & easily blocked it like it was nothing!

Grizzaka; "Impossible! I gave it everything I had in my possession!"

So I energized my weapon for my final attack!

Koragg; "Witness the strength of the Power of Unity! In the name of honor, Dark Magic Strike! Full power!"

(19:37 - 19:44.)

With all my might, I struck down Grizzaka once & for all!

Grizzaka; "Grrrraaaggghhh! Impossible! Even with Zokado, no warrior was able to defeat me alone! Who are you?!"

Koragg; "I'm a special Power Ranger! I am the guardian of honor. Koragg, the Knight Wolf!"

Grizzaka; "You may have won the battle, but the war has still only just begun!"

Once Grizzaka said that, he fell in defeat & exploded being destroyed for good!
So I raised my weapon & bellowed.

Koragg; "As Remnant's defenders, we'll never surrender!"

Timeskip.

Once me & my team managed to get back to our dorm undetected, both RWBY & JNPR came in.

Ruby; "Oh, my gosh, you were amazing back there!!"

Weiss; "I never realized that you had so much power at your disposal!"

Nora; "Whoo!! With that much power, your enemies will think twice before messing with you again!"

Vrak; "I must admit, I think even Leanbow himself would be proud of you today"

Y/n; "Thanks, guys. What I actually did was channel my Aura to enhance my powers even further than before"

Pyrrha; "I didn't think that was even possible"

Y/n; "Seems like I took Aura to a newly discovered level. (Yawn!) But since that was the 1st use-"

& I collapsed onto the floor.

Y/n; "-it ended up sapping more of my natural energy than I thought"

& everybody helped get me on my bed.

Ren; "Clearly you need to get some rest"

Weiss; "I agree with Ren. That battle took its toll on you"

Yang; "We'll get out of your hair, & let you sleep"

Y/n; "(Yawn!) Thanks, guys. We'll see you in the morning"

So RWBY & JNPR left, & me & my team turned in for the night as I quickly fell asleep awaiting the morning.

End of Chapter 15.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 319 7
In the world of Remnant, where almost everyone has a unique semblance, there is one young man who stands out the most. (Y/n) has a very special sembl...
14.6K 189 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...
89.1K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...
271K 6.4K 40
(F/N) doesn't remember where he came from, he doesn't even know anything about the world. Events get set in motion after Ozpin, Glynda, and Qrow find...