behind the scenes | a dwt sto...

By nocturnalwriter22

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. IN WHICH two people who have accidentally met when they were children have reunited through an i... More

characters
disclaimer
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37

the end.

794 14 0
By nocturnalwriter22

Hello there!

This is the official end of this solo standing book; "behind the scenes" a dwt story. I had so much fun writing this, it definitely reminded me of the amount of drafts I have for my teen wolf and the originals story. But nonetheless, this is the end, the story of Dani and Dream stops here.

But do not worry, I have new book coming out as soon as you're reading this! It is the next book in our STREAMER Series so you can go and check that out!

So, as of May 8, 2022, this is the official end of Dani O'Brien and DreamWasTaken's story.

I would like to thank my sister and cereseithne for always hyping me up, they are absoluely amazing.

I also would like to thank everyone who read and will read this story. This is just one of those I got an idea and decided on writing it. I am very thankful for the votes and comments, you guys are extremely cool.

I thank the content creators and actors and actresses that were mentioned and are a part of this story. If they are in any way uncomfortable, I am willing to change or remove this. The only thing I own is the persona of Danielle Rose O'Brien.

Thank you again everyone! I hope to see you in our new book for STREAMER Series and in other books to come!

-issay (May 8, 2022)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 414 38
𝒉𝒚𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉 ─── can you find freedom in a world where your only goal is to find your soulmate? will outside factors control your will to conti...
15.7K 425 25
IN WHICH two ex-lovers find themselves in an avoidable situation and yet they don't have the heart to escape it. OR IN WHICH quackity finds himself b...
120K 3.8K 50
IN WHICH two exes find themselves back in each other's life the same way they had met the first time, through a discord call. OR IN WHICH dreamwastak...
50.1K 1.3K 46
IN WHICH two childhood friends are brought back together through a series of events igniting some feelings that they are both scared to act up on as...