Loveless (Lloyd Garmadon x Fe...

By WTFanfiction

*New Cover* Y/n has the power of seduction. she can walk up to anyone and immediately make them fall in love... More

Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Author's Note
Chapter Five
Author's Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Question
Good Times!
Chapter Nine
Author's Note
More Good Times!
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Memes Because I Don't Have Anybody To Show Them To
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Wait A Minute . . .
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Color
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Final Author's Note
SEQUEL!!!
I Forgot to Say

Chapter Four

1.8K 44 23
By WTFanfiction

You, Cole, Kai, Jay, and Lloyd went to Jay's room after Karlof's fell into the ground.

You finally voiced the question everyone was thinking. "Is Karlof dead?"

Lloyd looked down. "I don't know." Everytime you looked at him, you couldn't help but think if your dream was real, but you had bigger problems right now.

Cole sat on Jay's bed. "Oh my word, this bed is comfortable."

"We've got bigger things to worry about, Cole," Jay said.

"My bed is made of rock, what a crock!" Cole exclaimed. He started stretching out on the bed.

You turned away from Cole. "We need to find out what happened to Karlof."

"Definitely," Lloyd agreed.

"How?" Jay asked. "And how do we find Zane?"

"Zane?" you asked. "Who's Zane?"

"That's right," Kai realized. "You don't know who Zane is."

"Zane is the master of ice," said Lloyd. "He's our friend, but he died. However, Chen said that he's not actually dead."

"I love this bed!" Cole said. Everybody ignored him.

"And he's a nindroid!" Jay exclaimed.

"Nindroid?" you asked.

"Ninja-android," Kai explained. "Nindroid."

"You guys are ninja? And your friend's an android?" you asked.

Lloyd, Kai, and Jay explained everything to you and Cole made an occasional comment about Jay's bed. They even added the part about Garmadon and Clouse being mentored by Chen, and all that happened with that.

Once they were done, Cole said, "Uh . . . guys?"

"We get it, Cole! You like my bed!" Jay said, annoyed.

"No it's not that," Cole said. "Everyone get onto the bed."

"Why?" Kai asked.

"Just do it," Cole said. "You'll see."

"Fine," Jay said. He laid on the bed next to Cole and Kai got on the other side of Jay. Lloyd laid down next to Cole. You didn't know what to do.

"Come on, y/n," Cole said. "You need to see this too."

You laid down next to Lloyd. You felt slightly uncomfortable laying in a bed with four guys, but you didn't say anything.

"You're right, Cole," Kai said. "This bed is really comfortable."

"Please tell me that's not why we're here," you begged.

"No, it's not," Cole said.

Cole started pushing his head back. There was a click and suddenly the bed flipped. You screamed, thinking you were going to die or something, but you managed to hold onto the bed. You noticed that there was ground about fifteen feet below you. The guys jumped down.

"Come on, y/n," Kai said.

"I'm not a ninja," you said. "If I try jumping down there, I'm going to break my leg."

"I'll catch you," Lloyd promised.

You shut your eyes. "Fine," you said reluctantly. You let go of the bed and you fell down. Right before you hit the ground, arms wrapped around you.

You opened your eyes and Lloyd smiled at you. "I told you I would catch you."

"Thank you," you said.

That's when you realized your face was about an inch away from Lloyd's. Your face heated up, but Lloyd didn't comment.

"As romantic as this is," Cole said. "There's a light over there and we should probably investigate."

Lloyd gently lowered you onto the ground.

Jay looked at the light. He climbed towards it. "It's a peep-hole!" he said excitedly.

"To whose room?" you asked.

"Skylor's," Jay said.

Kai climbed up quickly hearing this.

"Hey!" Jay yelled. "Wait your turn, Kai!"

"I want to see too!" Kai argued. "Share!"

"What's she doing?" you asked.

"Training," Jay said.

"I hope we can find out what her power is," Kai said.

Jay and Kai both gasped in unison. "Her power . . . is fire!"

Cole started laughing like crazy. "Kai's in love with his cousin! Kai's in love with his cousin!" he chanted.

"I am not!" Kai yelled. He came down, Jay followed.

"Oh," you said, realizing that Cole had left a trail of candy leading back to the room. "Smart idea of you to leave behind a trail for us to follow. I didn't even think about that."

"What?" He turned around and noticed the trail. "Oh . . . Yeah, I did that on purpose!"

You laughed and continued walking.

After about a minute, you heard noises. You saw five people wearing skulls on their head and face paint. You and the group hid behind a rock.

"We need to find out where they're going," Kai whispered.

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?" you whispered back.

Cole came up with a plan and told us.

"I'm not jumping them!" you said quietly.

"We have to find out what's going on," Jay reminded me.

"Please," Lloyd said. "There's five of them, so we need five people."

"Fine," you said.

After you attacked them, you put on their skulls. You gagged at the smell.

"What about the face paint?" Kai asked.

Cole popped on of the pieces of chocolate into his mouth. That's when you came up with an idea.

"We can use the chocolate!" you said.

"What?" Cole asked.

"The chocolate. We could use it as face paint," you said.

"Good idea," Lloyd said. He grabbed a handful of Cole's candy and dumped half of it into my hand.

We finally finished putting on the face paint. "Okay," Lloyd said. "They were heading this way, so let's go."

You and the ninjas walked down the hall. You saw rows of five guys each, all wearing skulls. You joined them. Kai was on the far right, Lloyd was beside him, you were in the middle, beside you was Coke, and Jay was on the left. The skull men started chanting and you followed their lead. Jay did a very good impression and you tried your best.

Karlof was brought of a room. You gasped quietly. 'He's not dead!'

Karlof was in his metal form. He looked incredibly angry. He was set in front of Chen.

Chen shook his head. "You have lost."

"Karlof never lose!" Karlof said.

Chen laughed. "Don't be a sore loser!"

Karlof looked like he was going to kill someone.

Chen smiled. "Well then," he said. "Only one can remain."

Chen was holding a staff and he banged it against the ground. A ray of ice shot out and the ninjas gasped. Karlof went from his metal form back to his normal form. He banged his fists together.

"You . . . you took my metal!" Karlof realized.

"Cole!" Jay suddenly exclaimed, trying to be quiet. "You can't eat the chocolate."

"But it's so delicious!" Cole argued.

"Hey," someone in the row in front of y'all said. "What's happening to your face?"

"The chocolate's melting!" Kai realized.

"Are those . . ." another person in the row in front of us started.

"Shit!" you exclaimed. "Our covers blown! What do we do?"

"Run!" Jay yelled.

You did as he said. You ran out the way you came, following the trail of chocolate. The ninjas followed right behind you.

"We're safe!" you realized. When you turned around, you saw fifty of the skull men following you. "Damn it, no we aren't!" Cole tripped and a bunch of traps set off. "Damn it, Cole!"

You and the ninjas continued running, dodging traps. It was all a blur to you, until a snake shot out of the ground. "Oh my first spinjitzu master!" you screamed at the top of your lungs. Snakes were your biggest fear. You wanted to run, but your legs wouldn't move. Lloyd picked you up bridal style and started running at the speed of light. He followed the ninja into a cave area. He set you down.

"That's the second biggest snake I've ever seen!" someone yelled. You couldn't tell who, you could barely even hear over the sound of your heartbeat.

Another person yelled, "The second! What's the first?!"

The snake tried to get into the cave. You screamed and fainted.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚1315 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.3K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
73.8K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
60.6K 1K 26
Y/N often finds herself in certain situations where she is either terrified, or overly confused. In moments where a gigantic warlord is threatening t...
27.6K 964 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...