Summoning the Alliance of Fre...

De MtMcly6005

The president of the United republic's of America John T. Mcneely was doing what he usually did as the presid... Mai multe

history of this alternate timeline part 1 (2nd update)
history of this alternate timeline part 2 (updated)
U.R.A bio (Updated somewhat)
chapter one: what just happened?
Chapter 2: An inevitable war part 1
Chapter 3: an inevitable war part 2 [updated]
chapter 4: an inevitable war part 3
chapter 5: Britannia's fatal mistake
Chapter 6 The A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 1
Chapter 7: The A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 2
Chapter 8: the A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 3
Chapter 10: the A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 5
new story.
chapter 11: peace and acknowledgement. (updated)
chapter 12: the people, Washington & the Muan ambassador arrives
Ch-13: Mu ambassador visits America, and the annonrials are pissed
Ch-14: Infiltrating the Gra Valkan Empire
Ch-15: American offerings and another flybye
Ch-16: The Republic of Mu, new tech, and... Demons?
Ch-17: pimp slapping some demons.

Chapter 9: the A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 4

1.3K 36 16
De MtMcly6005

A/N: hey guys i know i haven't updated in a while, the main reason I've been gone is due to my f@ucked up sleep schedule and massive burnout. However i was finally able to go to sleep early.

Also this chapter will be mostly focused on Washington.

Now on with the story.

Southern front.

The Americans and Europeans have made significant progress. The entire southern coast has been captured.

A tank convoy was moving forward with some JLTV's and neo-Strykers.

American Soldier: "you know I'll give the Britannian's some credit, they sure do fight hard for their country."

European soldier: "Ja zay zure do. Its pretty admirable."

Britannian pov.

The allied convoy made there way towards a fort. The Britannian's are terrified by what they have designated as metal monsters.

Britannian solder: "Sir the monsters are coming!"

The Britannian General looked on in horror as the unknown monsters moved towards the fort.

Britannian General: "Alright men i know it seems hopeless. But the king is here with us in spirit until the end. NOW WE MUST FIGHT FOR KING AND COUNTRY!"

The Britannian's gained a massive moral boost... However it means nothing compared too the might of the Alliance.

The Britannian's fired over the forts walls with muskets and 18th century cannons. These weapons while effective for their time, are seen as child's play to the opposition.

Britannian solder: "Sir there was no effect on the enemy monsters! What are you're orders!"

The General was about to say something but explosions from the monsters destroyed many of their cannons.

One of the monsters however had a different cannon design. It was strange with two bars with blue glowing on the inner parts of the bars. Suddenly the barrel started to glow even brighter with what appeared to be electricity forming within the strange cannon.

Suddenly it fired at one of the cannon towers making it collapse.

After all of this happend a wave of what seemed to be magical full-auto muskets fired at them.

The General had no idea how to fight back against this threat. But suddenly multiple of his men where cut down without warning.

He looked towards his men that were cut down, he did notice it looked like the area was burned. But the next thing he heard terrified him.

*Bssssssssst*

*Bssssssssst*

It sounded like a magical electric apex predator screaming towards its prey.

He looked up and saw a iron wyvern. He couldn't see it very well but he did notice four streaks of fire coming from the back of it.

Britannian General: "We lost the very second we sent that ultimatum didn't we... i will not have anymore of my men die, in a unwinable war."

The General gave the order to raise a white flag.

Britannian north coast.

The Americans could not express how confused they were. Right in front of them was their nation's first President George Washington.

George Washington: "Could you plese answer the question."

Commander Mark: "Uhhh yes we are sir."

George Washington: "But how, shouldn't America be on earth?"

Commander Mark: "Well sir, America WAS on earth. but it was suddenly teleported to this world along with all of our allies."

George Washington: "Allies?"

Mark didn't know how to answer that knowing Washington wanted America to be a nation of isolationism.

Commander Mark: "Yes sir our allies. It has been over two hundred years since you're supposed death, America has changed alot since then."

Washington's face morphed to a surprised look.

George Washington: "Two hundred years... Tell me, what has become of the nation that i had high hopes for."

Commander Mark: "Well sir im sure you know of the technology revolution that was beginning before your death in 1799."

George Washington: "Ah yes i remember. It was a time of innovation and greatness."

Commander Mark: "Indeed it was sir. But the most surprising part about it is that we are still rapidly innovating to this day."

George Washington: "Oh is that so, What kind of marvels do you have to show me?

Commander Mark: "Well, if you follow us outside we'll show you."

The group walked towards the door and left the room. As they opened the door the lieutenant walked up.

Lt. Michael: "General Washington sir! What do you have to say about the newcomers?"

George Washington: "Well, lieutenant. I have decided that they are allowed to assist us in this war." After saying this George Washington thought for a moment. "Say my good sirs i just noticed you're small numbers. Are their more of you by any chance?"

Commander Mark: "Actually their are seventeen of us." The commander looked over at the lieutenant. "And yes i lied to you."

The lieutenant didn't know how to react to that. But before he could Washington spoke.

George Washington: "Well my friends. All of your men can come here and show us the technological advancements that you have spoken of.

Commander Mark: " I'm sure my superiors would love to here that. The commander grabbed his radio. "This his commander Mark to the URS Texas. The rebels have accepted our help."

The rebels watched on in both amazement and confusion as to how the commander was conversing with the members on the ship.

After getting done talking with the ships crew the commander realized the stares he was getting.

Commander Mark: "Oh yeah you guys don't have radios." Mark turned towards Michael and Washington. "This right here what we call a radio. Its some of the aforementioned technology i was talking about."

George Washington: "Quite intriguing. I remember hearing about some kind of long distance communication device. But i heard it required magic to function. Does this radio run on some kind of magic?"

Commander Mark: "No sir it completely mechanical. No magic required. Also might i add, we were the first to make it along with a bunch of concepts and gadgets you will see."

George Washington looked at the device with pride. He foresaw that the nation he helped build would become great.

George Washington: "Ah so it is how i foresaw. The United... wait a minute."

Commander Mark: "What is it sir?"

George Washington: "The name of the nation if i remember correctly was the United States of America. Why did lieutenant Michael say the United republic's of America?"

Commander Mark almost facepalmed forgetting about how America's name has changed over the years.

Commander Mark: "Oh right the name is different. Well sir i don't know how you're gonna react to this But, the old United States has been gone for about 170-180 years."

Washington had a mixture of emotions on his face. It looked like he was surprised, horrified, and saddened.

George Washington: "What do you mean its gone!?"

Commander Mark: "Well i wouldn't say gone. More like it got a fresh coat of paint. When we first changed the name it was known as the Federation of North America."

George Washington: "The Federation of North America? As in the entire North American continent?"

Commander Mark: "Yes sir the entire continent. Im sure you can tell it wasn't exactly easy to especially with the British in canadian land. But we were able to push the British out of North America after a four year war.

George Washington: "The United States entered into another war with the British and won?"

Commander Mark: "Yes sir we did. With our rapid innovations we were reported to be decades ahead of the rest of the world. But about the newest name. The United Republic's of America is the name of the a completely unified America. Both north and south America have been united under one banner."

He proceeded to show Washington the unified American flag on his shoulder. With the classic red and white stripes on both sides of the flag and the blue center with the continents on it with the words: In God we trust.

Washington was stunned about what he just heard.

George Washington: "You were able to unify the Americas? This is beyond my wildest dreams. Tell me, how was this accomplished."

Commander Mark: "Well sir like i said before it wasn't easy. We had to enter many wars to do it. The first was the, American-British war which resulted in a American victory. The American-Mexican war That was a war against one of the breakaway spanish colonys.

Then there was the Spanish-North American war. A war which we freed both cuba and the Philippines from spain. And last but not least the Great war also known as World War 1. This was the final war against another nation on mainland America in which we annexed the South America Empire."

George Washington couldn't believe what he has heard. The America he knew was long gone. Replaced with a newer almost mythical version of the nation.

George Washington: "I can tell by the name of the last war you mentioned that it must have been a bloody one."

Commander Mark: "Oh it was bloody alright. Between 15-20 million people were killed in that war. But the first world war was nothing compared to the second, with between 50-100 million."

George Washington: "By God that sounds horrible! 50-100 million people... I pray i never have to see such a horrible event happen in this world."

Commander Mark: "Hopefully you won't. But i believe thats enough history for today. I believe thats the guys with the supplies.

As he said this both horseless carriages and metal wyvern were being brought over to the area.

Once the metal contraptions arrived both Washington and Michael were in awe at the technology that was shown to them.

George Washington: "What the devil!? What are these machines?

Commander Mark: "Well sir those are what we call JLTV's, NEO-Strykers, The M1A5 Abrams tank, the M3A5 Bradley, the JagdabramsA1 Railgun tank, the M150 Breakpoint, and a MULE." He than pointed at the flying contraptions. "And those are the V-44 Quad, the C-500 Andromeda, and the old but reliable AC-130."

The flying contraptions ether landed like the V-44 and droped off infantry or airdroped supplies and infantry like the AC-130, or the C-500.

George Washington: "So these are war machines i suppose? I never thought things such as this could exist."

After the initial shock Mark led them to a airdrop.

Commander Mark: "Alright this is a airdrop. It's supposed to carry equipment for the solders.

He proceeded to open the airdrop and pulled out a M4A5.

Commander Mark: "Well it sure seems to be your lucky day.

Commander Mark showed them the gun.

Commander Mark: "This right here is known as a M4 or more specifically the M4A5. This is a full-auto self-loading assault rifle that can hold as many rounds as the magazine you put into it can."

He proceeded to give unloaded the gun to Washington.

George Washington: "Impressive, a full-auto self-loading rifle. How many rounds does this weapon usually hold?"

Commander Mark: "The majority of the magazines for the M4 come in thirty rounds. Oh and by the way you wouldn't happen to have a firing range would you?"

George Washington: "Of course we do. Please follow me.

Washington proceeded to take them to the firing range.

George Washington: "Alright gentlemen here we are."

Commander Mark: "Quite the firing range you have here."

After saying that he pulled out a M4 magazine and take one of tje bullets out.

Commander Mark: "Alright this is what is known as a 5.56mm round. Those muskets for instance fire in 0.68mm. And unlike those musket balls these rounds are pointed to allow it to fly farther, faster and more accurately than the musket balls."

He put the bullet back in tje magazine and loaded the rifle anf fired the M4.

*Tak tak tak*

*Tak tak tak*

Every round hit their target. Washington was amazed by the accuracy of the rounds.

Commander Mark: "Alright sir i think its about time we teach your men the rules of modern warfare."

The end of chapter 9

I hope it was worth the wait.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22.2K 909 47
The Federal Republic of Flashia had been living their day like the other day, when suddenly they found themselves under an alien skies. Reborn from...
1.3M 39.4K 193
Entirely cut off from Earth, the United States finds itself in a scientific impossibility: the entire country, including the continental landmass and...
73.6K 3K 49
CONTENT WARNING: Japanese ultranationalism, language, gore depictions, obscene scenery Off to the Orient lay a massive ocean that separated the belli...
5.3K 306 22
Volume 0, Act 1: The Century of a Rising Sun, summary: In the Far East, stands a nation whose history and culture would tell a tale of a nation heade...