Loveless (Lloyd Garmadon x Fe...

By WTFanfiction

*New Cover* Y/n has the power of seduction. she can walk up to anyone and immediately make them fall in love... More

Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Author's Note
Chapter Five
Author's Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Question
Good Times!
Chapter Nine
Author's Note
More Good Times!
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Memes Because I Don't Have Anybody To Show Them To
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Wait A Minute . . .
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Color
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Final Author's Note
SEQUEL!!!
I Forgot to Say

Chapter Three

2K 46 63
By WTFanfiction

You were in a completely pink room. There were no doors or windows. You were alone.

Suddenly, your parents appeared in the room in front of you. 'What the hell is going on?'

Your dad smiled. "My dear child."

Your mom shook her head. "We have missed you."

"You guys are dead. Am I in heaven or something?" you asked them. "I thought heaven would be less pink."

Your father moved towards you. "Do you love someone?"

"What do you mean?" you asked. "You know that I can't fall in love."

"But you can," your father said. "I did, didn't I?"

"You're the one who told me that I can't love anyone because I can make anyone fall in love with me," you said.

"I told you that when you were too young to understand love. Now that you are older, I can teach you."

"But you're dead!"

Your dad ignored you. "You cannot fall in love with anyone who you can force to fall in love with you. If you can't make someone fall in love with you, then that person is your soulmate."

"What are you talking about, dad?! You make no sense right now! You said that I would be loveless!"

"The one who does not fall in love with you because of your power is the one who will end up falling in love with you anyway," your father explained.

"That is the one who will be your soulmate," your mother added. "Like I am your dad's soulmate and I'm the only one who didn't fall under his spell."

The room around you suddenly turned green. Your father turned you around and Lloyd was standing there, smiling.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

You opened your eyes. It was all a dream. You sat up and looked around your room. No parents. No Lloyd. You got out of bed and changed into a pink long-sleeved shirt and pink leggings.

You opened the door to your food area and grabbed some pink cereal out of a cabinet. You poured it in a paper bowl then poured your milk in after.

You didn't know much about your dream, but there was one thing you did know.

You were not going to tell Lloyd.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Lloyd was talking to his father. Garmadon was explaining that he didn't have a room.

Garmadon smiled. "So that's what's been going on with me. What have you been up to?"

Lloyd remembered his conversation with y/n the previous day. He figured now was as good a time as any to ask.

"So . . . y/n can't use her power on me. It worked on Kai, but not me. Any idea why?"Lloyd asked.

Garmadon's eyes widened. "Are you sure that they didn't work on you?"

Lloyd nodded.

Garmadon covered his mouth. "I can't even believe that."

"Believe what?" Lloyd asked.

"If y/n's power doesn't work on you . . ." Garmadon said. "Then, you're her soulmate."

"What are you talking about?" Lloyd asked.

Garmadon explained everything.

Lloyd shook his head. "That can't be true."

"But it is," Garmadon said.

Y/n suddenly came out of her room. She was wearing completely pink. Her h/c hair was in a high ponytail. Jay came out of his room and they started talking all the way down the stairs. Y/n started laughing.

"You're telling me that's my soulmate?" Lloyd asked his father.

"Would I lie to you?" Garmadon asked.

"It wouldn't be the first time," Lloyd mumbled under his breath. To his father, he said, "I don't even like her."

"That doesn't mean you won't like her in the future," Garmadon pointed out.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Welcome to the first competition," Chen greeted.

Chen held up a blue sword with pieces missing. "This is a jade blade. There are enough jade blades for everyone," Chen said. "But one."

"Wait a minute . . . isn't that the noodle guy?" you asked quietly.

Lloyd nodded.

"Go around trying to find jade blades. The one person without a jade blade will be eliminated. Begin!" Chen said happily.

You ran upstairs. There must be a jade blade somewhere. There was so much chaos that you couldn't even spot a jade blade.

You noticed Cole walking slowly towards a jade blade underneath a bench a few yards away. However, Turner ran past him and grabbed it.

"Too slow," Turner taunted Cole.

"Hey Turner," you called. Turner turned towards the sound of your voice. You turned your power on and sweetly asked, "Do you mind if I have that jade blade?"

Turner quickly handed it over. "Anything for you."

You tossed the blade to Cole.

"I had no idea your power was that scary," Cole admitted. "I thought that it was a pretty simple power. Damn, was I wrong." He turned and walked away.

You released Turner from your spell and he glared at you before sprinting in the opposite direction of Cole.

You continued to look for your own jade blade, with no success. You finally found one, but Lloyd was holding it. You started to go look somewhere else but a voice called, "Y/n!"

You turned around and Lloyd was holding his jade blade out. "Take it."

"But what about you?" you asked.

"I'll be fine," Lloyd promised.

"No," you refused.

"Please," Lloyd said. "Take it."

You sighed. "How about this, I'll take it, but I'll help you find another?"

"Deal," Lloyd said. He handed it to me and we set out to find another jade blade.

Lloyd found one and picked it up. "Let's go," Lloyd said.

Someone behind Lloyd grabbed his jade blade right from his hand.

You spun around and Karlof laughed. "Karlof win."

Lloyd shot a green ball of energy at him, knocking him back thirty feet. Karlof dropped the jade blade when he was knocked back and Lloyd grabbed it.

"Woah," you said. "That's your power?"

"Come on," Lloyd said. He grabbed my hand and you two ran to Chen.

You and Lloyd handed Chen your jade blades. "One more jade blade left," Chen announced.

Jay and Cole were standing with Garmadon. That's when Lloyd and you realized, "Kai's not here."

Jay looked nervous. "I hope he's okay."

"Me too," Cole said.

That's when Karlof came in holding a jade blade.

"Fuck!" you exclaimed, realizing that Kai lost.

Garmadon's mouth fell open. "Language!"

"Sorry," you said.

Kai was holding a screwdriver behind him. He unscrewed Karlof's glove. He grabbed the jade blade from Karlof's glove and handed it to Chen.

"That's no fair!" Karlof said. "He . . . he cheated."

"No," Kai corrected. "I used my resources."

"It appears that we have a loser!" Chen exclaimed happily.

Kai stood near us and Garmadon started lecturing him.

"He did what he had to," Cole said.

You were so absorbed in the fight between the group that you barely noticed when Karlof said, "Karlof didn't want to be on this awful island anyway."

"Great," Chen continued. "You can leave the island now." He pressed a button and the floor beneath Karlof opened and he fell in.

"What the hell?!" you exclaimed.

Lloyd, Jay, Kai, Cole, and Garmadon turned to where Karlof had fallen into the ground.

Chen laughed coldly. "Only one can remain."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
1247 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 964 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...
6.9K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
74.1K 1.6K 28
*COMPLETED* *NEEDS EDITING* ______ (Y/n) is one of the most wanted criminals where she lives. She steals in order to survive. One day while robbing a...
296K 7.3K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...