The Deku in Remnant

By SilentWrighter45

During the defeat of afo and shigaraki they pulled one ditch effort to make sure he couldn't have the satisfa... More

A Hero's New world
A new Begining?
The Death before the Emerald Hunter
The Only Thing They Fear
Helping the princess
Izuku's trip to get a semblance...?
A loss of control
Helping a bunny
Glimps of a past life
Izuku's Nightmare
Looking for the kitty and found change and Ice cream instead
Cats outta the box
Its like soulsearching,just instead for soul its weapons!
The food fight:Steamedbrocoli vs Rwby&Npr
Rwby's worry and izuku's dream

Chaos

2.8K 53 56
By SilentWrighter45

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man.

Glynda and Ozpin are in his office staring out the window at a huge fleet of air ships that littered the sky.

Ozpin:But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.

A beep comes from the elevator followed by several more.

Ozpin:Come in!

The elevator opens to reveal a male with short black hair and a bandaid above his right eyebrow. He wore a white trench coat with white gloves, hiding his robotic arm.

???: Ozpin!

He said in a cheery voice, like best friends who haven't talked in ages. Ozpin stands from his chair while still holding his cup of coffee(Hot chocolate).

Ozpin: Hello, General.

???: Please, drop the formalities.

Both approach and shake hands as Glynda also approaches.

???:It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.

Glynda: Oh, James!

She says in a dramatic yet even more sarcastic tone before dropping it for her normal tone.

Glynda: I'll be outside.

She says while walking away like she had literally anything better to do.

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

Ozpin turns to his desk

Ozpin: So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?

He says while picking up a mug and a kettle, pouring as he speaks.

Ozpin:Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival.

He says while offering a cup to his friend, which he accepts with a toast.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Ozpin walks around to his desk and sits while refilling his drink

Ozpin:I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned.

Ironwood: Well, concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin: I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult.

Ironwood: Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin sighs and takes a drink from his mug and sets it on the the table.

Ozpin:We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.

Ironwood places his mug down with his face donning a slightly more agitated look.

Ironwood: But if what Qrow said is true-

Ozpin: If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival. A time to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.

Ironwood: I'm just being cautious.

Ozpin: As am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can.

Ironwood: Believe me, I am.

Ironwood turns and walks away. He stops near the door and looks back at Ozpin.

Ironwood:But ask yourself this. Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?

He continues on his way to the exit and leaves.

Ozpin: 1 of them already has... I just pray the rest will never need too...

Our protagonists with his usual attire, is currently at a grave with a Bouquet of flowers and a washcloth .The grave of one Jaune Ark.He had started coming here everyday for the last week, It wasn't exactly close to school, as a matter of fact it was in a entirely different kingdom, he'd had traveled to the grave to show his respect to his fellow huntsman in training even if he didn't know him well, well while he was alive at least.

Meanwhile inside of Ofa we see the Vestiges, Chara, and-

?:I HATE YOU!!!

En:OH! WELL NEXT TIME DONT STEAL MY MONOPOLY!!!

Yoichi: Jaune give the money to En, you landed on his property!

Jaune:NO! IM NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!!!

Hikage:THAT NOT HOW YOU,PPLLLAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty: Chara, why is everyone screaming?

Chara:Shut the f&@c up Betty!!! You don't get to talk after taking my last rail road!!!

3rd vestige:I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!!!!!!!

Nana:ME TOO, YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!???

Outside of ofa

Izuku:AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He forcefully closed the connection of ofa, he had enough voices in his head as it is, last thing he wants is to hear the aftermath of a bunch of "Adults" playing monopoly, along with the possible mental blood bath that will occur.He usually loved there shenanigans, as most were meme lords but now wasn't the time.(as much as he wished it was)

Izuku placed the flowers at the foot of the grave and grabbed the washcloth and started cleaning the gravestone, the stone was still very recent and there for still very clean but he still washed it regardless.

Once he finished cleaning he said his goodbyes and left for a bullhead back to beacon,but unbenounced to him there was a group of blond individuals who watched the boy leave.

Time skip btyb Izuku and his kids smiling at eachother while people around them fall to the ground from how cute the trio are.

Izuku:Can't believe I have to fly back. Why did the bullhead decide to stop working right when I needed it!

He said as he floated through the air tiredly, the days of no sleep taking more of a toll on him as time goes by. Every now and again he dozes of and awakens to himself falling out of the sky, he really needed to learn how to make good tasting coffee.

A ghostly figure appears next to him.

Jaune:Man I can't believe I'm flying! It's so cool!

The undead blonde said as he did little flips in the air. Izuku ignored the ghost and focused on staying awake, the apparition noticed and frowned.

Jaune:Why won't you talk to me?

Izuku:No point in talking to a hallucination.

Jaune:I'm real! Sure I'm a ghost now but I'm still real!

Izuku:Ya about as real as my will to live.

He mumbled which went unnoticed by the ghost but not by the past users.

Jaune:You can't keep going like this.

Izuku:I can and I will! I refuse to have those nightmares plague my mind again! I refuse to watch my failures again and again and again!!

He said, anger starting to rise from his sleep deprived face. He hoped, prayed, that the hallucinations would stop.

Jaune:Izuku, I forgive you for letting me die! Why can't you just accept it!

Izuku:ITS NOT ABOUT YOU FORGIVING ME, ITS ABOUT ME FORGIVING ME!!!!

Jaune just stared forward not knowing where to look.

Jaune:Your too stubborn.

Izuku:I prefer the term Determination, thank you very much, dude.

Jaune:Please... just stop.

With that Izuku looked toward the ghastly figure only to notice it disappeared from sight.

Izuku:Don't let it get to you midoriya, it's just a hallucination from the lack of sleep,your fine.

He said to himself, trying to calm his nerves before landing in front of the school, however he couldn't as he constantly had to hold back tears, he put his hood up and walked in the building he turned to his and the girls room and used the bathroom before taking a leave to find Rwby.

When he did, he wasn't surprised at what they were doing.The were playing Remnant the game, a game that yang and rubes got addicted to recently and by the looks of it are trying to get Blake and Weiss into it as well.

Ruby:Hmmmmm.... All right... All right! Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!

Yang: Bring it on!

Ruby: I deploy the Atlesian Air Fleet!

Yang:(N-Nani?!)

Ruby:Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!

She exclaimed while making noises of a bullhead while making a bird with her hands as she crashed into a wall on yangs side of the field!

Yang: You fiend!

Ruby: And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time is only one turn.

She said cheekily as she peaked her head over the side she was on, cocky smile on her face, which was removed the second she heard the evil chuckle coming from the blonde, as she raises a card.

Yang: Pretty sneaky, sis, but you just activated my trap card!

Ruby: Whaaat?!

Yang: Giant Nevermore!

She said as her fist hit the table flipping over the card in question.

Yang: If I roll a seven or higher, fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!

Ruby: But, if you roll a six or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your own forces!

Yang: That's just a chance I'm willing to take.

They glare at eachother before we hear a distant yell of victory, we see team Jnpr. Ren and Pyrrha are studying, and Nora's snot bubble inflates and deflates as she sleeps.

Ruby: Nooooo!!! My fearless soldiers!

Yang: Eh, most of them were probably androids.

Ruby: Goodbye my friends, you will be avenged.

Yang: Not until I draw my rewards! Which are double this round thanks to the Mistral Trade Route!

Ruby: Bah!

Nora: Oh. Have pancakes.

She says within her sleep.

Yang: Oh, and what's this? The Smugglers of Wind Path?

Ruby: Bah! Bah, I say!

Izuku just looked on in confusion as to why she was bahing like a sheep.

Yang: I say, it looks like I'm taking two cards in my hand!

Ruby: Have you no heart?

Ruby collapsed with comical tear flow rapidly from her eyes.

Ruby:Nooo!

Yang: Well, Weiss, it's your turn.

Weiss: I have... absolutely no idea what's going on.

Yang: Look, it's easy! You're playing as Vacuo which means that all Vacuo-based cards come with a bonus.

Weiss: That sounds dumb.

Yang: See, you've got Sandstorm, Desert Scavenge... Oh, oh! Resourceful Raider! See, now you can take Ruby's discarded Air Fleet—

Ruby: Nooo!

Yang: —and put it in your hand!

Weiss: Okay.

Yang: And since Vacuo warriors have an endurance against Natural-based hazards, you can use Sandstorm to disable my ground forces and simultaneously infiltrate my kingdom! Just know that I will not forget this declaration of war.

Weiss: And that means...

Ruby: You're just three moves away from conquering Remnant!

Few seconds pass before weiss stands on her chair.

Weiss: Y-yes! Fear the almighty power of my forces! Cower as they pillage your homes and weep as they take your children from your very arms!

Yang: Trap card

Weiss: eh?

Yang shuffles the pieces on the board, Weiss' pieces disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Yang:Your armies have been destroyed.

Weiss slumps in her chair, cries and whines as similar to ruby, comical tears flow from her eyes.

Weiss:I hate this game of emotions we play!

Ruby hops into Weiss' lap and hugs her.

Ruby: Stay strong, Weiss! We'll make it through this together!

Weiss: Shut up! Don't touch me!

She said while hugging ruby back.

With a chuckle at there antics, Izuku decided not to bother them as they seamed to be having fun without him, although he noticed that Blake seemed a lot more spaced out then usual.He'd have to make a mental note to check up on her when she was free.

He walked off towards the front of the school toward the fountain,on the way he turned the corner and bumped into someone, as both fell, he used blackwhip to catch himself and the person he bumped into.He looked across from him and saw a woman with bright orange eyes , long black hair, and wearing a grayish looking school uniform, it didn't look like beacon uniform so it must be a person here for the festival.He pulled blackwhip so the girl was on her feet.

Izuku:Sorry,I wasn't paying attention.Are you alright?

???:Hm? Oh! Ya I'm fine, thanks for catching me.

Izuku:Don't worry about it I wasn't fully there.

???:Well I gotta go, nice seeing you again.

Izuku:You too.

They walked past eachother as she went further in the building while he went further out the building.Whence he reach the fountain he sat down on the rim of it and took in the air, trying to calm down.His time was interrupted by Chara talking to him.

Chara:Something about her doesn't sit right with me.

Izuku:She said "Nice to see you again". She knows me from somewhere, but where?

Chara sat next to Izuku, but went through it, he levitated slightly over it to make it look like he was sitting.

Chara:It's definitely weird, have you seen her before?

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku:Nope... although...

Chara:Got an idea?!

Izuku:Her eyes were bright orange, like the girl from when I first came to this world.

Chara:What girl?

Izuku:Oh right, you were still asleep when I first came here, when I first came to this world I ended up in the middle of a robbery, the robber who was torchwick, got into a bullhead and when we tried to attack it a woman with glowing orange eyes started shooting fire at our attacks.

Chara:You thinking there the same person?

Izuku:Maybe, maybe not, either way it's something to watch out for.

Meanwhile in a castle in afar off land a intimidating pale skinned lady, with black veins littering her body, was sitting at her thrown, she sat back with her eyes closed taking in the rare silence that was the hell around her.She would take every moment she could ge-

The sound of the door opening cause her silence to sadly be disturbed, she opened her eyes and saw a 5 ft Grimm who's body consisted of a clear crystal ball and black tentacles coming from it like a octopus.

It made its way to the lady, not by walking but floating. When it was close enough the inside of the ball started changing to see that of a adult male with shirt black hair and a pristine mustache.

???:What is it Watts?

She said with slight anger about her silence being ruined.

Watts:Alright...but your not gonna believe me...

???:Get to the point.

Watts: of course mistress! I was on my way to my lab to further test that new grimm species,when all of a sudden...

I found some kids...

???:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 647 23
Izuku Midoriya was fighting against All For One and Shigaraki However they Both Get the Upperhand and Defeat Izuku shocking everyone and sends a Larg...
56.1K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
154K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
41.2K 810 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...