my Missing Piece

By it_is_always_sparkle

I'd say it's your typical 'adopted by'... Story. With a twist. A book where the actors and avengers Co-exist... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 Car Discussion
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 32

826 26 15
By it_is_always_sparkle

Amelia pov.

So yesterday was so much fun. Also alot of drama. I can't believe I'm adopted. Wow.
I looked over to the other side of the bed. Lizzie was still asleep so I decided to make her some breakfast. We could have chocolate cake and tea? Or some avocado toast? Okay I'll check what we have in kitchen.

~~

Okay so I decided to make pancakes with fruit and coffee. I headed over to jades house to raid her pantry so that I can make myself an iced caramel latte.
It was only her and max at home. They were sleeping so I let myself in. Not my fault that I helped them hide the key under the flower pot.

Anyways I got back and I woke lizzie...slowly. I'm very lucky that she's a morning person because there isn't enough room in this house for 2 non morning people. Okay I'm not that bad. It depends on the energy I'm met with in the morning okay. I wake up kinda neutral and if you wild and energetic I will shoot you!

"GoodMorning Angel. What's up? "

"heyy moomm. I made you breakfast. I suggest you get up and enjoy it because this is going to be rare. " I said before walking out.

We had breakfast in peace.

"Amelia hunny. I got alot of things I gotta finish up today before we leave tomorrow like take away the hired car and meet people and finalizing the paperwork on this house. Anyways... I was thinking since it's our last day why don't you have a girls day with Crystal and jade?" lizzie said not looking up from her phone.

"okay cool. I'll go get ready and then head out. " I walked over to her and kissed the side of her head before walking away.

"there's money on my bedside for you. "

I yelled ok before getting ready and heading out to have a day with my girls.

Lizzie pov.

I had to get Amelia out of the house. Yes I have all those things to do but I also have several video calls with Evans.

I headed to the shops first. I got a beautiful long men's coat that fits Micheals style and then I headed over to him to thank him for all his help and also to let him know we won the court case.

"LIZZIE HEYYY!! what would we be doing today. More research? Finding someone? Or are you just here for the best coffee in town made by me of course. " he smirked and wiped invisible dust off of his shoulder. I laughed at his actions.

"heyy. None of the above actually I came to give you the good new-"

"SHUT UP. WE GOT HER?!!?!! "
I nodded and he jumped up and down in excitement

and after a while of celebration I continued

" I also got you this "

I gestured the massive bag towards him

He gasp and then took it and opened it.
He held up the coat with no expression.
OMG he hates it
" OMG I'm so sorry. I could change it for someth-"

"I LOVE ITT!!!Howd you know I was eyeing this? did Gabby tell you? That bitch! "
I laughed. That would've been so much easier than questioning what to get for 20 minutes straight.

After saying my goodbyes I went to finalize the house papers and then lastly took the car home and then took an Uber home.

Amelia wasn't home yet which was great because I still need to have the call with Evans. I decided to text her though.

My baby❤️💕💋
Hey. You guys okay? Having fun?

She didn't reply immediately so I assumed she was busy which was Great because that means she wasn't on her way home so I texted Evans to say I'm ready for him and then he called.

(in the call. L=lizzie E=Evans)

E= hey Liz. So I got everything
... = no be honest, I got everything you were standing there confused
E= oh heyy Colin. What did y'all get let me see! Let me see!
(shows lizzie the bottom sections decorations and the table full of presents already )

E=omg I'm going to cry its soo beautiful. I don't know what to say. Thank you guys.

C= you think she's going to love it?
E= I know she will.
E= don't worry we got the food and drinks and games in the yard. Scarlett said I can't have a zoo in your yard.

E= Scarlett contributed?
C= not exactly Evans was like I think I should have a zoo going on and she was like NO.Thats all.
E=oh.. Okay. Thank you for taking care of everything guys. I love you both I'll see you tomorrow got to go Byeee.

I hung up the call. After like an hour of talking (a/N we assume so. I didn't want to put too many details. K bye )

I decided to take a shower. When I was busy with my skin care I heard the front door open.
"MOM STAY EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE!!! "
she yelled from the door.i panicked and what I said next I blame on evans

"YOU BETTER NOT BE BRINGING A ZOO INTO THIS HOME AMELIA OLSEN!!! "
oh wow. Amelia Olsen. That sounds SOOO CUTEEEE.

Amelia pov
So I got ready to go to the mall. Lizzie was still seated in the kitchen. Wow she's really a busy woman. I headed out and to my surprise Crystal was heading towards jades house to.

" Yo. Think about this. The youngest picture of you is also the oldest picture of you "why'd she say it so calmly. What the hell. Does she not hear herself but then again that's exactly like I know her. As we walked up jades drive way... Jade came walking out.

"oh. Heyy. You joining us in the park as well? " ohhh that's whyy. They going to the park.

"no. Actually. My mom gave me a ton of cash so I was thinking we could go spoil ourselves. R5010 ON OUR NAMES BITCHES!! "

"5010?thats such an odd number " crystal laughed. Look at the weirdo laughing at me for my odd number. Lol.

We headed to the mall

"I think I'm going to get lizzie something you know.. Like something cute. "

"oohhh I saw this cute heart necklaces. The one goes inside the other. Together it's complete. " jade said. And honestly I love it so we headed that way so we got that and her a mood ring. The lady also gave us the option to put a picture in the ruby in another necklace.

The ones you look through and then you see the picture. So I got that. They said it'll be ready in 2 hours. So we headed to the other shops.
We got matching jackets that we decided we going to dazzle up ourselves like girls trip just alot less sparkle. But you get the idea.
I also got lizzie and I matching pajamas and snuggles. That's when I got a text from her.

Lizzie❤️
Hey. You guys okay? Having fun?

I didn't reply because we were walking in the mall and I didn't want to get robbed.
I bought shoes and alot of winter stuff for New York.
After we got lunch almost supper one could say. We headed back to the jewelry store to fetch the necklace and OMG. I fell inlove it's sooo cuteee.

Thereafter I texted lizzie that we safe and on our way home. I also asked if the girls could sleep over. She didn't read it so I assumed she was still busy with work.

When I got home I heard her in the shower.
"MOM STAY EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE!!! "I panicked I didn't want her to see what I got her until we get back home.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE BRINGING A ZOO INTO THIS HOME AMELIA OLSEN!!! "

A zoo? What in the world? How stressed is sh-

Olsen? Did she just call me Amelia olsen? OMG. I love it. I want to change my surname now..
I hurried to put the bags away in my room and then headed to the bathroom because that's where I heard a noise coming from.

"oh hey can I come out now? " she asked.

"you bisexual? " I smirked at her curiously.
She rolled her eyes and walked past me.
IT WASN'T A NO!

I used the toilet and then headed to her room where she was drying her hair..

"hey liz did you get my text" I asked.

"sure. Of course I did. " she said while picking up her phone to read my text. Wow. Just wow. No words for this woman.

"oh of course you guys can have a sleep over there's many snacks in the cupboards. Only bummer is that we need to be out of the house at 10 for our plane. "
I nodded and Thanked her before texting the girls that sleepover was a go.

"also... I was wondering... Actually never mind its stupid"
Lizzie stopped what she was doing and turned to me. She lifted my face so the my eyes met hers.

"don't ever think that anything is stupid. Anything you want to tell me. Do it. Okay. I want to know everything matter of fact... "  she held out her pinky for me.

"let's promise each other right here, right now that we'll tell each other everything "

I reached out with my pinky. We pinky promised. I'm glad she believed in pinky promises its really powerful.

"okay, so what was it that you wanted to tell me"
She was now sitting on the bed facing me giving me her full attention.

"I wanted to know... If it's possible. If not it's fine.. But I'd really like it if we'd change my surname to olsen." I was nervous. What if she didn't want to. I mean there are interviews that's shows that not even she herself wanted her surname so it's understandable if she says no.

All these thoughts went away when a smile covered her face. She gave me a bone crushing hug.

"there isn't anything I'd love more than for you to have my surname" she kissed my forehead.

"hop in the shower I'll make some pasta. And get the snacks ready for you girls"

"you joining us by the way."
She nodded and left and then I got in the shower and got ready.

I think we going to have our normal sleep over. Do each others nails and make up dance around and then maybe watch guardians of the galaxy like we usually do. :)

But first these girls are going to help me pack. I can pack whatever I want because lizzie got a private plane. This is going to be fun.

(time skip to the morning because I didn't want to drag the night )

It was time to leave and Sam offered to drop us off. Which was cool because she had a 7 seating car so space for luggage. This also meant we didn't have to pay for Uber and the girls got to say goodbye at the airport. Max actually cried this time. I told him I wasn't coming back. Only when we left had he asked don't you guys own the house next door?

Idiot honestly. I'm going to miss him.

We got to the airport and it was alot of water works
"don't look at me with that face. " I warned Crystal that looks like she's about to have a mental breakdown and panic attack at once.

"I don't know what you mean. This is my normal face" she replied still making the face. I hugged her and said goodbye to everyone.

"don't worry we'll be back here so much you guys will get sick of us" lizzie said holding me.

We headed to the plane... I decided to nap with burrito.

(another time skip! )

We landed... There was a car waiting for us. So cool. Honestly thought Evans would fetch us, I genuinely miss this guy. We got in and I rested my head on lizzie lap and fell asleep again. A 45 minute drive from the airport without traffic so sleep is really calling my nap. I regret staying up until 2 with jade and crystal.

_

We finally got home and pulled all our luggage to the front door I was the first one to enter...

SURPRISE!!!!!

_______________________________________________ Word count. 2155

Hey sparklers!
I'm sorry for not updating as often but anyways I'm back. (kinda) my days are kinda busier now so I don't got much time to write.

Anyways here's this chapter kinda a filler.
Again... I'm sorry barely updating I know alot of you were waiting for it.

Next chapter got some drame so stay tuned.

For those that celebrated eid. I hope your day was blessed.

Drink some water guyss
Sparkle out❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 347 56
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...
347K 9.4K 52
What happens when Y/n, a 14 year old orphan meets a famous actress at the store? Y/n has lived at an orphanage for most of her life, because her pare...
142K 4.9K 33
Story is about Elizabeth olsen, the woman who is amazing and talented but doesn't know what real love is, she thinks that her relationship Is good an...
1.7K 40 11
Ava is a 15 year old girl who has just been given the opportunity of a lifetime. she has been cast alongside the marvel cast to film a live action ed...