๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By rhaenyras_angel

( ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ) ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš๐ŸŒŠ โ”€ ยป ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐—‚๏ฟฝ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
01. POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS
02. THE SUNKEN SHIPWRECK
03. DEFINITELY NOT A DOLPHIN
04. THE HUMAN WORLD IS A MESS
05. A CHANGE OF PLANS
06. UNDER THE SEA
07. EYES BLUE LIKE THE ATLANTIC
08. THE STORM
09. MY RESPONSIBILITY
10. JUST A NORMAL GIRL
11. A NEW HOME
12. HIDDEN STORIES
13. THE SEA OF DREAMS
14. MUSCLE MEMORIES
15. CONTROLLING THE FEAR
16. NO SUCH THING AS MERMAIDS
17. AGE OF MIRACLES
18. BEAUTIFUL ART
19. SMALL PROMISES
20. GOODNIGHT
21. WAKE UP, SIREN
22. PARALYZED
23. JUST A BAD DREAM?
24. REALITY CHECK
25. GOOD ACT
26. THEY'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
28. HARMLESS EXPERIMENTS
29. UNFAIR PUNISHMENTS
30. INNOCENT FLOWER
31. TOGETHER
32. TRUE PAIN
33. NOT A SINGLE SIGN

27. COMPASS

4.3K 144 28
By rhaenyras_angel

2016 | AVENGERS COMPOUND — The rest of the Avengers were devastated. Neither of them found rest or sleep since what happened a few weeks ago. Hydra has reclaimed their so-called Weapons of Destruction. Wanda, Bucky and Ariel. All three of them were gone...

They were able to short out the compound's security system if only for a few minutes. When they found out that besides Maximoff, their Siren was also hiding with the Avengers, they already planned the whole thing. It was just pure luck for Hydra that their precious winter soldier was also hiding here in secret. By hacking the system, they played the individual commands and manipulation through the loudspeakers in the right rooms.

Three books for three of their experiments.
The soldier. The witch. The mermaid.

Each of the victims subjected to mind control made their way outside in their hypnotized state, where they were taken to the base by a cloaked Hydra jet. It might only have been a few weeks, but the rest of them still blamed themselves for what happened. Tony in particular was struggling because after the Ultron thing he had hoped to get his peace from "Huge Tech Issues". Steve blamed himself too, he wanted his friends to be safe... to be free. He felt as if he had let them down.

Natasha, too, worried and sat at her laptop constantly, looking for any clues. But where should she start? Her friends could be anywhere. Maybe in Europe? somewhere in Asia? Or they could still be in America? The Black-Widow found neither sleep nor rest and was searching for information day and night. Even Clint helped with the search and stayed at the compound for a few nights.

One evening Steve Rogers was sitting in his seat at the dining table, all alone. He looked ahead and saw Bucky's empty seat. He exhaled sharply and let his eyes wander to the seat to his left instead.

He swallowed knowing it was Ariel's place. He felt this slightly aching pressure in his heart. Frustrated, he propped his elbows on the table in front of him and held his head in his hands. He closed his eyes in despair and was haunted by memories of her.

Steve sat alone in his seat at the dining table, reading an older book. It was a history book that interestingly included his own story as well. Concentrated, he devoured the contents of the book until a curious redhead sat down next to him. "Hey." She greeted him, with her kindest smile. Ariel placed a small bowl of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries (which Wanda had made for her) on the table in front of her. Steve greeted her back and stared nervously back into his book, but because of her presence he had completely forgotten which part of the text he was looking at.

Ariel was trying to see what he was reading but just frowned. However when Steve turned the page, a small picture caught her eye. It was from 1940, an old black and white picture of him, Bucky and the Howling-Commando. She grinned and tapped her finger on the snapshot. Intrigued, she rested her left elbow on the table and placed her head in her hand. She raised her eyebrows, hoping Steve could tell her something about the picture, since she loved stories.

He instantly understood what she was getting at and smiled at that. In this picture, a young Captain America could be seen using a compass to show his men the way. Loyal to his side: Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes, gazing at the map in front of him.

After Steve had told Arielle the story of this mission, her gaze finally wandered to the unknown thing in his hand. She tapped the "thing" in the picture and then looked questioningly at Steve. "It's a compass." He explained to her. "Compass?" she repeated. "Yes, it- it can show you the right way." He smiled and looked her way, but lost himself in her curious eyes. "So you don't get lost?" she asked and got a nod from him. It was strange and new for Ariel to hear that such a small object could point you in the right direction or even save your life... "Exactly." Steve replied, admiring her. "Without this one, I would've been completely lost back then." He admitted, pointing at the compass.

"I wish I had one too." Ariel pouted. Steve was carefully looking at her. "So I can always find my way home..." She said, with a sad smile. The thought of being completely alone again, scared her a lot. So she liked to believe that if she had a compass it would always lead her back to her friends.

Steve noticed the change in her expression, which made his heart sink a little. "Don't worry, Ariel." He began, knowing exactly what he was promising her. And she maybe didn't know it yet, but she already had her own compass. Someone who was always by her side. Someone who showed her a way when she didn't know what to do. Someone to help her when she was in trouble. Someone who keeps her save...

"I'd always find you." He assured her, trying to cheer her up with a small smile. "Always. I promise." He was falling in love with her. And no matter what she did, Steve caught himself falling more and more for her. There were so many things he wanted her to know. That she was lovely and brave. And that he was proud of her for always trying her best, even though he knows how much she's struggling. He admires her kind heart, and the hope she still has for the world. She deserves better, so much better... He also loves her clumsiness, and the way she blushes when he makes her smile. She doesn't talk much, but he'd still understand her in ways not many do.

Of course he thinks she's beautiful. But she doesn't agree. She hates her scars, the blue scales she sometimes would find on her body and the way they reminded her that she was no longer the person she used to be. That she's someone different. Steve doesn't care, she was already the most beautiful person in the world to him. He would kiss every scar on her body if she'd let him, he would do anything to let her know how much he adored her...

She loves animals, music, drawing and reading (especially when Steve reads to her). And above all her curiosity, he thought it was nice that she wanted to know more about him. Not specifically about Captain America but about him, Steve Rogers the boy from Brooklyn. She loved asking questions, stories and she's a great listener. She makes him happy, but also very nervous. He can feel his heart beating ten times faster, every time he's thinking about her, even faster when she is near him. But most importantly she made him feel alive again...

and without her he felt like drowning.

Suddenly though, Steve was pulled out of his thoughts. "I- I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!!!" Natasha said with excitement, followed just as slowly by Tony and Clint, who were all sitting down at the table the next moment. She placed the laptop in her hand on the table, revealing a radar to everyone "You see these weird discolorations ... those uneven outlines?" she asked pointing her finger at the screen. "They show seismic energy or earthquake waves."

"And you think that was her? Little Ariel?" Tony asked, both skeptical and amazed. "Think about it, she must have managed to send us a signal somehow." Natasha spoke with hope in her eyes. "There could be something to it." Clint agreed, nodding. A small dog bark was heard and also agreed to the whole thing. It was Clint's dog Lucky who was also visiting the compound.

"Then let's try!"

AUTHORS NOTE! — Yayyy new chapter!!! Ahhh lets hope I stay motivated translating! I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I would absolutely appreciate a like or a sweet comment <3 I watched Multiverse of Madness yesterday and let me tell you it was a rollercoaster... my babie Wanda deserves a big hug. But so do Strange and America ugh they just all deserve some peace and love. Did you guys enjoy MoM? I really wanna know your opinions, but pls spoiler free so you don't ruin the movie for someone :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.4K 22
โš ๏ธTHERE WILL BE NO SMUTT IN THIS STORY!โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธ20 CHAPTER STORY!โš ๏ธ Steve always thought he lost his wife the same time he lost his friend Bucky but that...
60.3K 1.4K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...
336 8 13
;h๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, "๐™Š๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง, ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ...
579K 18.9K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...