THE ROYAL COUPLE

By Magical_LittleStar

THE ROYAL COUPLE Meet Swasti Singh:- A Greek goddess with a unique personality, her life revolves around two... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Cast
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AESTHETICS
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Finally the wedding)
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 16

3.8K 123 19
By Magical_LittleStar

Swasti's pov:

I was having mixed feelings hurt,sad,angry and many more unnamed emotions.But then I explained myself that I should not be crying here because I already knew that I'm not going to have a happily-ever after so I should stop crying on my destiny,because there is no way I can change it,I couldn't change my parents decision of this marriage,I couldn't change this marriage and neither can I change a single thing now.So I did what I should be doing,I got up wiping my tears away and I saw around,it was a beautiful room and reminded me of my room,Even better than that asshole's I mean this one has golden and white theme it is not depressing like that red and black room,I'm not saying it's not good,it looks really good only the COLOR is the problem!

I was kinda happy to have this room for me,far from that bastard!

I saw a door so I went in it was the washroom and there was another door in the washroom so I entered and there was a closet there.And my bags were kept there.

Half of it was already full the other half I'll tell one of the helpers to help me do it but ofc not NOW so I took out a random comfy tshirt and shorts and then it took a hour to remove jewellery and I kept it in the huge locker in the closet then another hour to remove makeup and half and hour to remove the lehenga and get changed,to be honest I felt like now I'm actually in heaven after getting rid of those stuff I felt fresh air.I then slept the time I touched the pillow because I was just freaking so tireddd!

Next day-

The next day I woke up by the voice of the birds chirping,and got up and did my morning chores and then went to the closet to think what to wear,but then I remembered that dude I'm MARRIED if mom or someone finds out that me nd that idiot r in different rooms we will be in trouble!FUCK!

I decided to wear a Saree since it's my first day and Also earrings nd necklace with some very light makeup.And left my hair open.

I then decided to run to that bastard room even though I don't  want to,nd trust me if I didn't have to figure out about this freaking room stuff,I seriously don't want to even see that guy's face at all because there were high chances I would murder him,I mean how can a person think so low,even that of a WOMEN!He fucking called me a WHORE!

A tear escaped thinking about this,but this is not the right time,with that I wiped my tear and stepped out just to find myself lost!The only thing I remembered is that I came from the right side so I started walking and saw many rooms but I just kept walking straight,there were turns too but I sticked to one path,after walking for around 10mins I saw a room that looked familiar I went near the door.And when I was to raise my hand to knock,Ritika called me,

Ritika:Dii!

I turned,she came towards me with a smile that made my lips to curve in a smile too.She is just veryyy sweet,she has gotten it from mom.

Swasti:Good morning😊

Ritika:Good morning!Where is bhai?

Just that time the door unlocked and the devil walked out,all ready for office,I guess.

Ritika:You will live for hundred years bhai!We were talking about u only(she chuckled)

He looked towards me and looked back at Ritika and faked an extremely small smile and nodded.Such a khadoos(jerk) he is.

Ritika:Di,ma was calling u!

I nodded and went behind her,as we were walking she broke the ice,

Ritika:How is the palace di?

Swasti:Its beautiful!

Ritika:Hmm nd bhai?(she said with slight mischief in her voice)

I was dumbstruck,I never expected such a question,I actually wanted to tell her about how low her brother is but controlled and cleared my throat.

Swasti:Go..good(I said in a very low voice while I lowered my gaze to the floor which looked so interesting at the moment)

Ritika gave a small understanding smile and spoke,

Ritika:Di,I know that u or neither bhai was ready for this marriage and u guys weren't even given enough time,things happened too fast afterall this is how royal families work,nd how much I know bhai he must have done something,well I may even be wrong because no one will ever do anything with such a beauty and kind soul but yet if u have any problem,if bhai tells u something or does something just come tell me and leave it on me then!Just know that me and Ranbir bhai are always with you di!

She said stopping looking at me with a huge smile,I just nodded and hugged her,people here are even sweeter than honey except one person who is total opposite,he is even bitter than bitterguard!

Ritika pointed forward and I looked towards that way,it was kitchen and mom was instructing  something to the helpers.

And mom came towards me as soon as she saw me!

Mom:Good morning!How are you?😀

Swasti:Good Morning!I'm good mom!😊

Mom:You look gorgeous in this Saree!

Swasti:Thank you!

Mom:So dear,actually there is a rasam(ritual) called pehli rasoi,in this rasam the bride has to cook something sweet for everyone so  u can decide whatever sweet u want to make,this is Ramu kaka(she said pointing towards a old man in his 60s)just ask him whatever ingredients you want and he will arrange them for u ok?

Swasti:Ok,actually can I make the breakfast too?I mean I love cooking so maybe u can just tell me what to make and I will make it!

Mom looked surprised,she smiled and put her hand on my cheek,

Mom:Sweetheart,it's ok u don't need to stress yourself and the breakfast is already made so don't worry!

I just smiled and nodded.Mom and Ritika left the kitchen as I decided to make sheera as that is the only sweet dish I can make instantly!After Ramu kaka gave me the ingredients,I quickly made sheera and decorated it then gave it to one of the helpers to take it out as I followed her since I don't know the ways.

When I reached everyone was already seated and i wished dad and Ranbir bhaiya gm as I went to sit next to Ritika,Dad stopped me,

Dad:Dear sit next to your husband!(He said smiling)

As I looked at the devil who was busy concentrating on the parathas and having no option I just nodded and gave a small smile as I sat next to that bastard!

Actually my focus was on the walls,yah on the walls cause they were beautiful painting there,

The helper served me parathas and juice,as I started eating.

Mom:By the way dear,u have to go to Udaipur today at ur house as it's a rasam,nd u(vihaan),ur going to drop and pick her up at the airport,we have already arranged your tickets dear! 😊

Swasti:Umm mom I can go myself,I'll manage!

Vihaan:Yah mom and I have a meeting today!

Mom:Arey!No,dear ur new to this city and even ur driver is not here and I have not shown u,ur car also!So he will drop u and no aruguments on this anymore!(mom said sternly)

I looked at that devil and found that he too looked at me,our eyes met for a sec and we diverted them.

Ranbir:Aankho hi aankho mein baat hui Kya bata,bato hi bato mein ho Gaye hum lapata(Bhaiya sang,in a teasing tone as one glare from this bastard nd bhaiya stopped)

Well I was just embarrassed nd my face showed it all!

The sweet dish made by me was then served and everyone took a spoon as I was looking at everyone's reaction as if it was my exam.

Dad:The sheera is FABULOUS dear!

Mom:Yess!!

Ranbir:Ikr it's just amazinggggg,I can eat the whole bowl alone!

I chuckled at that,

Ritika:Yaa,it just amazing and Ranbir Bhaiya I'm not letting u eat it alone,well bhabhi I can eat this for breakfast,lunch and dinner.Nd u know sheera is bhai's favourite!(Everyone looked at that bastard as I just took a single glance of him)

Vihaan:What!?

Ranbir:How is it bhai!?(he said teasingly)

Vihaan:It's fine!(He said in a bored tone,and concentrated on eating)

Isse kehte hai khadoos(this is what we call jerk)

The breakfast was then silent as I suddenly remembered  2 important stuff,nd cursed myself for forgetting both of these important thing.After breakfast I followed that bastard and actually cursed him for walking so fast I mean he is tall so he takes long steps and he is already walking fast so I was literally running trust me I was RUNNING!

He sat in his car at the driver seat,idk y I mean doesn't he have a driver but I decided not to talk since I was in no mood well I yet had to talk to him about the room.So I sat next to him in the passenger seat and put on the seat belt as he started the car.

We reached the main gate when I remembered I didn't take my phone.

Swasti:Stop!(I screamed suddenly)

Vihaan:Huh?(he looked at me confused)

Swasti:I said STOP THE CAR!!!!!(I screamed in a hurry)

He stopped the car with a jerk,I quickly removed the seat belt and opened the door and ran inside the palace,and asked a random helper to run to the dining room and get me my phone from the table,I didn't go as I don't know the ways,u must be thinking how careless or whatever am I that I can't remember this much way,well guys if u enter this bhool bhulaiyan(maze)u too will get lost and I had no time so I told the helper to go get my phone.

Within 5 mins the helper brought my phone and I took it and ran back and sat in the car,exhausted,so I closed my eyes and rested my head on the headboard.

That bastard looked at me annoyed,but I give a shit!He started the car and we left.

Vihaan:R u fucking mental!?(he asked after 2-3 mins)

I wanted to reply that idk about me but u definetly r but I controlled and spoke,

Swasti:I just went to get my phone okay!(I said in the same annoyed voice)

He didn't speak and there was silence then,I turned on the radio,

Kuch na kaho...
Kuch bhi na kaho...

I immediately closed it,and decided to look outside instead.After sometime I gathered courage and spoke what I wanted to...

Swasti:Umm...About..About the ro...room(I hit myself mentally for stammering)

He gave me a so what look followed by an annoyed look.i rolled my eyes,and saw his grip on the steering tightened,his eyes darkened and his neck nerves started showing.

Vihaan:NEVER.FUCKING.ROLL.YOUR.EYES.ON.ME!(He said emphasizing on each word and anger clearly shown In his voice which sent chills down my spine)

Swasti:W...what if mom gets to kno..know that we r in...different rooms?

He smriked

Vihaan:That's my floor no will never know anything(he stopped the car as I was busy looking at him confused as he had a smirk playing on his lips)U need an invitation to get out?!

I came out of my la la land and quickly got out and went in as I was guided by the manager to the chatter-plane,I sat in as we took off,I played some music on my phone and did time-pass.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hii guys,HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

Hope you enjoyed this chappy,nd from here onwards it would mostly be from swasti's pov,Note:Mostly not completely ok!

So byeee,
Stay tuned,
Thank you,
Radhika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 9.3K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
682K 32.9K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
33.7K 1.2K 28
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...
658K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...