The White Widow | Peter x re...

By nvptuncs

[ DISCONTINUED :( ] Just one of your typical Peter x Oc fics. Ava is the younger sister to Natasha Romanoff... More

Cast.
Prologue
A Selfless Soul.
Spiders And Widows.
An Eye For An Eye.
Exposing The Truth.
Washington DC.
Unexpected Visitor.
Homecoming.
Nothing But Guilt.
Big Mistakes. Big Secrets.
Mr Stark.
Authors Note.
MoMA.
Dust.
The Voicemail.
The Urge For Denial.
Fight or Flight.
Till The End Of The Line.
Old Habits Forming.
Make Ups And Break Ups.
Plan Of Action.
Surprise.
Regret.
Europe.
Fishbowl.
E.D.I.T.H
Authors Note.
Betrayal.
Authors Note.
If I Dont Make It.

Illusions.

158 7 1
By nvptuncs

———

Ava found herself back at the hotel after what felt like sitting on the streets, in fear, for hours. Who had grabbed her? Who had saved her? Where was Peter?

Laying in the hotel bed, preparing herself for the trip home tomorrow, she had asked Mj to keep telling Ned she had no idea where Ava was. Ava wanted to speak to Peter in person, not through his best friend.

As she eventually shut over her eyes to rest for the night, a soft knock on the door disturbed her. Glancing over at Mj, Ava saw that she was fast asleep. Letting out a small sigh, Ava got out of bed, still in her dress, slowly opening the door. "Look Ned, I don't know how many times you need to come to this door before getting the hint that I don't want to talk to you so you can run off and tell Peter everything I've said before he gets the guts to come talk to me again.." she began to ramble on before looking up, seeing Peter stood outside of her door. "Peter.."

Looking at Ava, a relived breath escaped his lips "I'm so sorry." Is all Peter could say before he felt Avas arms wrap around him, pulling him into a hug. Quickly hugging back he rests his head down on top of hers, so thankful that she was okay. "I-I'm not ready for this trip to be over.. d-do.. do you wanna maybe go somewhere?" He questions.

Nodding as she slowly pulled herself away from his embrace "just let me grab my coat.."

Taking a deep breath, Peter was finally ready to take his break and focus on Ava. Unaware on what Beck was planning in this very moment.

Grabbing her coat from the rack, pulling it onto her body. She glanced over at Mj, seeing she was fast asleep. A smile tugging at her lips as she walked back to the door, opening it again to reveal a nervous Peter. "Ready to go?" She spoke softly, sensing his nerves.

Nodding he hesitated before spinning around and walking through the hotel lobby with her. After a couple of moments of silence, peter decided to speak up "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about what was going on. It's just.. you were mad about me fighting the first one and-"

Ava quickly cuts him off "I wasn't mad Peter. I was scared to lose you again.. after what happened on our trip to MoMa." She stops, not wanting to even talk about the blip. "I watched you walk off on me before, going against something you had no knowledge in and you didn't return... I just didn't want to lose you again." Ava admits.

Stopping in the middle of the streets, Peter looks up at Ava. His eyes soften as he gently takes her hands in his "you're never going to lose me again. I promise."

Nodding slowly, she softly squeezed peters hands for comfort. A soft smile forming on her face, she gently pulls the boy in for a hug. Closing her eyes she takes in his scent as she rests her head down on his shoulder. Doing so she noticed some form of technology bugging out behind him.

Tilting her head, Ava slowly pulls away from the hug "Pete? What's that?" She questions, not wanting to go near it incase it sparked an electric shock.

Turning to meet her gaze, he noticed the technology too. "Stay there." He holds out his hand to keep her at arms length and safe. Carefully leaning down he reached to pick up the technology, accidentally setting off part of a hologram.

Frightened by the sudden hologram of what seemed to be a monster, Ava grabs Peter and pulls him to her.

His eyes widening as he realised what it was. It was an element monster, the very thing himself and Beck were fighting against that night. "Oh my god.." he whispered out. "Oh my god I've made a terrible mistake!" The panic began to settle in.

Feeling Peter tense up, Ava grew even more worried "what is it.. is it going to hurt us?"

Shaking his head quickly, Peter runs his hands through his hair "Mr Stark is going to kill me!" He exclaims, extremely stressed out. "I can't believe I gave beck those glasses."

"What glasses? Who's beck?" Ava continued to question the boy, having no idea what was going on.

"Beck was the one who helped me take down the elements.. only the elements weren't real." Peter picks up the piece of technology and shows Ava "it was an illusion.."

Still not understanding what Peter was talking about, Ava stared at him with a blank expression, watching as his brain was turning and clicking.

"I gave him Mr Starks glasses.. and he's going to destroy the world with them." Peter let's out a sigh, spinning on his heels "I gotta go!" He exclaims trying to run off.

Quickly going after him, Ava grabs his hand. "You can't defeat this guy on your own Peter.. he has Tony Stark tech.." Ava tried to talk some sense into the boy as he dragged her back to the hotel, pulling her into his hotel room.

"I can't believe I gave Beck those glasses, how could I be so stupid!" He exclaims, quickly dropping Avas hand and closing over all the curtains within the room "he's probably spying on me right now or sending a drone to come kill me."

"You had access to killer drones?!" Ava spoke up really worried "why would tony-"

Peter began to ramble as he cut Ava off "yeah I really didn't want them after I almost killed Brad.." Peter accidentally admits.

Feeling like her mind is being blown as she watched the boy pace around "you almost killed brad?!"

Pulling off his shirt, not even thinking about the fact Ava was stood only feet away from him "I need to call Mr Fury or Mr Stark but Beck has probably tapped my phone."

Her eyes widening slightly as she gazed down at his chest. Her cheeks burning red as she admired his body, quickly turning the other way when she felt his eyes on her.

"I need my suit and I need to head to Berlin." He continued to ramble, unaware that Ava was super flustered facing away from him.

Hearing the door swing open and then shut, Avas heart dropped at the scene. She knew what it looked like and Ned clearly thought the same thing. "Uh.. what's going on here." Ned points at the pair noticing Avas blushed cheeks and Peter stood only in his underwear.

"Mysterio is a fraud." Peter continued to ramble, saving Ava from the embarrassment of having to explain why she was so red in the face.

Confused and still very suspicious at the scene he had just walked in on, Ned didn't understand what Peter was talking about "but he saved our lives? He can't be a bad guy?"

Pulling on his suit, Peter grabs the projector "he's been faking it with illusion tech. Call May and have her tell Mr Harrington I'm staying with family in Berlin until this all blows over." Rushing over to the window, he pulls down his mask.

Turning her head, she watched Peter open up the window "oh and don't tell anyone about this. The more people that know means more people in danger." Peters voice echoed the room before he jumps out of the window, swinging off into the distance, leaving Ned and Ava alone.

"Soooo that little scene I walked in on." Ned teased

Feeling her face heat up in embarrassment, Ava quickly gets defensive "don't you have a phone call to be making Mr guy in the chair?"

———

Arriving in Berlin, Peter looks around not knowing where to start when looking for fury.

"Nacht monkey!"

Peters head spins around, his eyes landed on a local. "Excuse me where do I-" Peter began to ask for help, only to be interrupted by Fury's voice.

"Get in, Parker." The sound of Fury's car rumbling in the background.

Spinning around on his heels, peters eyes widen "mr fury-"

"You have a lot of explaining to do." The tone of anger, taking over his expressions.

Walking over to the window of the car, Peter was panicked "no, no, no, listen.." he tried to explain about Beck and how he was not to be trusted but Fury was too angry to listen.

Putting the car in park once the place had cleared of civilians. "Anything you want to tell us about your little girlfriend?"

Seeing peters face wash over in panic under his mask, the white of his eyes widening. "He's talking about EDITH." Maria corrects.

"I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, but he is not who you think he is." Peter throws his hands around in panic "Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake." He pauses for effect, to get his point across. "He has some sort of illusion tech. That's how he tricked you and tricked me into giving him EDITH." He enthused.

Pulling out the drone he and Ava found on their walk, he shoved it in fury's face "he's been using these to cause all the destruction.."

"Well, if this is true, then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart. Who else did you tell about this?" Fury asks, watching as Peter zoned out of the conversation "Parker?" He questions again "Parker!" He exclaims.

"What's wrong Peter?" Maria questions after fury received no response.

His eyes darting around, peters senses were going wild "it's beck.. he's here." Peters heart was pounding, trying his best to figure out where beck was "it's an illus-" he was cut off, a bullet grazing his arm and hitting fury in the chest causing peters eyes to grow wide. "Fury!" He yells in worry

A dark chuckle circles peters head as the illusion began to go dark "wow Peter. I thought we were close, I mean fury always had to die.. but you?"

Spinning around in circles, ignoring the dizzy spell he was creating for himself, peters mind was going crazy "stop hiding beck."

"I tried to guide you away from this, to go get that girl.. now you're making me do this. I created Mysterio to give the world someone to believe in. I control the truth. Mysterio is THE TRUTH! If you were good enough, maybe Tony wouldn't have gotten hurt that day on the battle field." Beck chuckles darkly "Deep down, you know I'm right. You made your choice. And all you had to do was step aside. And now you have-

The illusion quickly fades, peters mind was spinning, confusion filling his face. "Fury?" Peter questions after seeing him unharmed making his way towards him.

"Becks people are trying to find anyone who could expose him." Fury's voice was firm "who did you tell?"

Peter hesitates, he didn't want to pull Ava and Ned into this mess.. his mess. "I-"

Fury cuts him off "I know you told someone, who was it." Fury almost rushed the confession out of him, not wanting to waste anytime.

Raising his hands up to his chest, Peter panicked "o-Kay.. okay!" He stutters "I told Ned and Ava from my class.. Ned might have told Betty, they seem to have a weird thing going on. But that's it, I swear!"

As the dark chuckle circles peters mind again, he quickly realised his mistake. "Oh Peter.. you're as smart as a whip. A sucker.. a gullible, gullible sucker and now. And now all your friends must die too." Watching as peters eyes widened, Beck smirks "it's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves. But for what it's worth.. I am sorry Peter."

The illusion dropping immediately, Peter scans his surroundings not knowing what's real anymore. He began to step backwards, trying to work out where he was when a train came speeding down the tracks, smacking into the teenager.

Harming him.

———
[ 2018 words ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 795 22
Olivia belova spent three years of her childhood living a lie with her sister Natasha Romanoff and her biological sister Yelena belova. After Olivia...
29.6K 345 43
This is a Peter x Wanda x Natasha loved story I was inspired for this while reading another story some time ago. Peter Parker is Spiderman, and is of...
2.9K 35 17
Growing up Peter and I were always close. We did everything together. until that is our parents died. Then he changed, he became more distant only sp...
177K 4.2K 35
[EDITED] The Red Room, the place that two of the well-known Avengers - Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova - grew up. The two sisters destroy the plac...