Mated to the bully alpha

By xDrewxD

Owen has been bullied by Jason the future alpha of the crimson crescent pack. And now all he wants is to leav... More

Welcome to Lahpiaro
The unfateful day
The stranger in the woods
The lucky day?
The training session
Hit me!
What do I do?
The very first kiss
Goodbyes...
Too Late.
Welcome back to Lahpiaro
The uncounted Variable
I screwed up
Let me go
He is finally here
The blast from the past
Everything has changed
The photo on the internet
The loss
Not your mate
Not hurt anymore
The Wizard of the Dark woods
The heaven
The spell never meant to be broken
You don't want to face the truth
We can always start again
IT WAS A MISTAKE
Can you drop me off?
The savior wizard
Dandelions
Not a date?
Vlad and Mr.I'm-not-in-love-with-Jason
FUCK...FUCK...FUCK...
Mr. Calm and Mr. way too understanding
Tears in heaven
Kisses and the burnt cheese grill
Can someone die from happiness?
Ruined date leads to overthinking!
When you are the villain of your own story
Balancing love and work
Kinda good news...
My decision
To where?
Weird places hold the memories
When are you going to forgive yourself?
Do you want to tell everyone?
oversized t-shirt and shaggy jeans with flip-flops
How can I be so stupid?
The guilt we had
Going public?
Train station: where the past and the present meet
I don't care if my world gets destroyed!
Living together?
The new definition of fine?
My BFF Andrei
Shorts, Breakfast and Pictures
Jealousy incarnated
chocolates and strawberries with honey, and cinnamon
Almost not hiding!
The one and only wolfe family
Owen Westwood, will you...
Because my parents don't know
The horror
Me, you and a horney wolf
There's no going back now
Surprise!!!
A not so private kiss
I love you too.
Emily!
A Surprise attack ?
Stupid roughs!
The children and the saviors
Dead?
The new alpha!
Silver dust
The secret you were never supposed to find out
Death, pain, love and life
Mr. Not so slick
A horny alpha!
MY MATE.
Epilogue

"I found him!"

19.9K 602 80
By xDrewxD

Owen's P.O.V.

In a few seconds, a figure started to appear in between all these trees. I tried to look closely. He is Jess.

"Vlad! VLAD! What are you planning?" I was scared.

But he ignored me. He was getting more and more close to Jess and Jess was completely unaware. Vlad was not slowing down. He was running as fast as he could. What is he going to do? I was really concerned. He is not going to harm him, is he? At this point, I don't know. Vlad forgave me but I don't know what he thinks about Jess. Now Jess was so close. He was turning around, he must have heard something. But it was too late. Vlad made a jump just like a predator jumps on his prey when he comes out from hiding.

"VLAD...NO...PLEASE DON'T." I plead to him.

I felt time slow down. Vlad jumped on Jess, while he slowly turned around. The surprised look o Jess's face. His eyes popped out as Vlad landed on him with his paws on Jess's shoulders. Vlad pushed Jess to the ground and he was hovering over him. His teethes were barely away from Jess's neck, and he was barking like a ferrous dog. Ready to rip Jess's throat at any moment.

Jess was motionless. I don't know if it was because of fear or surprise. The Jess I know does not fear anything. Was he too surprised? But his face was emotionless now. He looked like he was not feeling anything like his mind was black like he was in an abyss. He was looking right into Vlad's eyes as Vlad tried to terrorize him. But he showed no sign of fear.

And then everything became normal. I got control of my consciousness.

"VLAD...VLAD...NO...STOP...DON'T HURT HIM...HE'S NOT THE BAD GUY!" I was screaming at top of my lungs, I was pleading.

"Oh please! Don't overreact. I know he is not a bad guy." Vlad said in that stupid I know that tone.

"What?"

"But he needs to know what it means to mess with a wolf." He added with a sinister tone. Then he lowered his face and now his canines were touching Jess's neck.

I tried to shift and get the control back but it was in vain, Vlad was resisting rather too well. And why Jess is doing nothing. Didn't he say he could control living things or something? Then why is he lying motionless? I looked at Jess again and there were tears in his eyes. Is it because Vlad was pressing his canines on his neck?

But when I again saw him, tears were falling down his face but there was a big smile. He looked hopeful, he looked happy, he looked like a kid who found his favorite toy after a month that he lost in the park. He looked like he found his entire world.

"Why is this motherfucker not scared!" Vlad said in an irritated voice. "It's no fun!" he added losing his grip on Jess.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" I groaned.

"I can have this much fun with him after all that he put me through." He replied.

"VLAD! Have you gone feral? You can't just attack someone for fun." I could understand if Vlad wanted to kill Jess but he just did this for fun! Is he some kind of psychopath?

"PPPPPFFFFFF" Vlad just puffed a long puff.

I tried to take control again and it worked, Vlad let go. I shifted back. My hands were there on Jess's shoulders where there were Vlad's paws and I was hovering over him just like Vlad.

"Jess! Jess! Are you all right! Jess! Jess!" I said while shaking his head from his chin. He was still laughing and crying. Can he hear me? What has happened to him? Has he gone insane? I was so scared that something might have happened to him.

"Jess! JESS!" I screamed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He was literally laughing like crazy. "I found him! I found HIM!" He was repeating himself.

"Jess! Are you all right? Can you hear me?" at this point I was on the verge of crying and I was trembling.

"I found him!" He again said the same thing.

"JESS! JESS! JESS!" I shook him with all my might.

"Huh!" His eyes changed and he looked normal, well at least he did not look like a crazy villain in a thriller movie. "Owen! What are you doing here! Where did he go?" He asked as soon as he got the hold of the reality.

"Who? There was no one here."

"The wolf. The wolf that attacked me!" he said as he got up, pushing me to the ground. He started to look all around us.

"You mean Vlad! He is my wolf." I said getting up.

"What?" He said as he checked me up and down. He was shocked. It was then I realized that I was naked.

'Fuck, he is not gonna let it go easy. Get ready Owen here comes the flirting.' I said to myself as I covered my buddy.

"Really! It was you?" He said. "I mean was it really your wolf?" he added. He was still confused.

"Yes! I'm really sorry. We were just running around. He has not been out for years. But then he picked up your scent and attacked you. I tried to get the control back but he would not let me." I was just shooting everything out that came to my mind. I do not want to lose a friend.

"But believe me, he was just playing with you. He just wanted to scare you, you know because of you he suffered five years. But I'm really really sorry. I promise he won't do something like this ever again. He is a good wolf." I added.

"UM...What?" was he not listening? "Can we do this sometime later? I have something to do. Can you come to my place tomorrow evening?" He paused waiting for my reply.

"Sure."

"Good. See you tomorrow." He greeted before he disappeared into the trees. I cannot describe the look he wore. It was very unusual of Jess.

Have I offended him? Did I just do something terrible? I was frozen in my place thinking of all kinds of bad scenarios. 'No. Don't overthink it, Owen. He asked you to meet him tomorrow.' I said to myself. 'Maybe he already had something on his mind. Maybe it was something else.' I tried to console myself.

When I got my thoughts under control, I started to walk in the direction I came from and then made a run for it. In a minute or so I was standing in front of the tree where I hid my clothes. I dressed up and ran to the town. It was getting dark and I took a long walk home to clear my mind.

"You are just getting back now?" My mom asked as soon as I entered my house. She was cooking something in the kitchen. Something I could not recognize the smell of. That means that either she is cooking something very new or either she has messed up real bad. But she would not be this calm if she has messed up so something new it is.

"Yup. I was just wandering around the town and lost track of time." I answered.

"Oh. By the way, How did the interview go?" She asked looking straight at me. It felt like she was looking in my soul, trying to detect any lie that I tell.

"It was good. They tell me that they would let me know the answer shortly." I replied, "I'm gonna freshen up, I'm too tired so I'll be skipping the dinner." I added as I went into my room. Truth be told I did not have any appetite after the whole incident with Jess.

I jumped into my bed burying my head in the pillow. I don't know what will happen with Jess. So many things happened in one day. I wanted to remember everything in chronological order, Jason picked me up for the interview. And after that, my head was filled with Jason. And I started to smile. Is it possible for a normal person to be happy after one minute he felt depressed or have I gone crazy?

My phone ringed, it was a text from Jason. I checked it the moment I saw his name.

'Hey, I have something to tell you. So please call me or text me when you are free.' And then there were a bunch of meaning-less messages, it looked like he was freaking out.

He sent this message in the evening. Before a couple of hours. I should have taken my phone with me. I called him immediately. He picked up after only one ring.

"Hello! Jason?" I said.

"Owen."

"Sorry, I just read your text. You wanted to talk about something?" I asked.

"Um... .... ... Yes." His voice was shaking.

Author's Note:

Hello! Guess who is late?

Me. Ya...ya... I'm few hours late but hear me out. I am bag packing across the Europe and I was on the road. LOL... Nothing like that happened, actually the plan is half way through. I have will and time to travel across the Europe, now all I need is money. In reality, I was travelling out of town and the battery of my laptop died on the road. So, I had to wait until I reached the destination.

Putting all these aside, let's talk about Jess. What happened to him? Has my babe gone insane, it doesn't matter though. I'd still love him the same. I just hope his relationship with Owen will not be torn because of this. 

Let me know in the comments what you think about this situation and the cause of this situation.

I hope you all are enjoying the book.

Vote share and comment.

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 171 41
Alexander is a fresh vampire, exploring his new like in his vampire family. Jason is a werewolf- he's been wanting to find his mate since he was six...
497K 18.8K 69
Easton Knight is your stereotypical Alpha. Extremely handsome with a deep voice, broad shoulders, and a sleeky tall figure. But he is also ruthless...
130K 5.8K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
1.6K 78 35
An uncommon occurance splits a pack in two, generations ago, when 2 alphas are born out of the same pack, the Blood Rose pack. The 2nd Alpha, the son...