ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

111. Popsicles

1.5K 64 9
By KimichiMice

Y/n POV

Why are they making a big deal about those snacks?(...)

Anyway, We got back from the party, nothing happened like what others was expecting... weird considering I have really bad luck-

Summer is here, and I want to spend it freely unlike last time, I didn't really enjoy my summer because of being coped up inside the house.

Camille my bestfriend I
had something planned on her summer vacation so she's out and wildly doing whatever she desired.

Min-yun didn't want to come along to china with us, Like dude his the only person I get to talk or nag with when I'm bored, though it is summer so I let him enjoy this long peaceful vacation.

My older brothers are not here.. It's Saturday which means It's sleepingday and that no one will get that away from them.

I'm bored as fuck.

Mhm? How about Thunder and Alpha, I suddenly had the urge to play with them in the garden while the sprinklers are on.

Hehe that sounds fun in this hot summer day.

I slammed the door open and ran down the halls to get Thunder and Alpha, wait. Min-yun is out of the mansion today which means Alpha was also taken away, sigh how can I miss such detail.

Y/n:Thunder!

I called out, Thunder grown bigger since the last time I saw him.

I saw Thunder running out of the little rock cave happily, Wolves are cousins to dogs right?

I opened the gates and mind you I haven't bath yet so it's okay for Thunder to lick me all over because I'll just shower later.

Y/n: Aww~ My little thunny's so cute! Your lonely in there right?

Thunder leaned to me because of him getting bigger he already managed to push me with little to no effort.

His cage are big and sturdy to make sure that a wolf like him can't escape. Thunder only listens to small amount of people, it's dangerous for him to run wildly in the compound.

Yoongi: Y/n...

The sudden voice behind me whispered to my ear like some ghost on a haunted house, I turned to see my brother laughing like there's no tomorrow. I punched him playfully while whining.

Y/n: Obba! You can't just creep on me, if I due young I'll take you with me!

Yoongi: Sure let's just hope I get reincarnated as a rock on my next life.

He even got the nerve to joke at this moment.

Yoongi: So why are you here? Bored again?

Y/n: I'm always bored...

Yoongi: Your always bored, you know Jin would almost feel like a bad brother whenever he saw you not enjoying your life.

Hearing that made me a bit guilty, I don't know but I always get bored easily, maybe that's why I get into so much trouble because nature is giving me a sign that I should go and travel the world to ease my boredom...Mhm no..I think it's pure bad luck.

Y/n: I miss mom...

I rubbed Thunder's neck and look around the beautiful garden around me, unknown to Y/n Yoongi absolutely turned into a sour mode when his sister mentioned that woman with a devil as a spirit guide.

Yoongi: Y/n....Does miss Lin ever treat you bad?

Y/n: She's strict but not too strict..I don't think I ever remember her treating me bad.

Yoongi ruffled Y/n's hair with a warn smile but sudden turned down as he thought of 'Of course you wouldn't remember, your brain automatically erased those traumatizing moments..' Yoongi then hugged Y/n subconsciously while still thinking about the sergeants going to treat Y/n's brain back to normal.

'Just thinking about how your brain works, I think Miss Lin really like you being her toy robot..'

_______________________________________

After Yoongi and Y/n talked for a bit it was time to go back inside the mansion because it's really getting too hot inside.

Yoongi: you want popsicles?

Y/n: Yes!! Do you think Granny Anna made home made ones?

Yoongi: Let's check the fridge and see.. okay race you there, the last one is to reach the upper kitchen is a pig!

Hearing the dilatation of war, Y/n of course signed up even with her body not handling long exercises she still wouldn't let her brother win.

Y/n: Okay!!

Yoongi: On three. One-

Y/n: There's no timing brother! Let's go!!

And with that Y/n look the lead, Yoongi looking at your running self subconsciously smiled and then started to run to catch up.

Yoongi: You're cheating!

Y/n: Ain't doing that! There's no rules in this house that I can't break!

You both run across the halls like a stampeding Zebras, passing some servants on the way and Mr.Lou.

Mr Lou seeing that you both are running made a quick reminder.

Mr.Lou: No running or Mr.Kim will know about it!

Yoongi: Report it! We don't care!

Yoongi shouted like a child running away with a balloon he got from a party he wasn't even invited to, let alone know who was the host.

You both reach the kitchen with a smile.

Y/n: Goal! I won!

Yoongi: What do you mean? I clearly won because I have longer legs then you!

Y/n:*Le gasp* Don't you dare insult my height!

Yoongi: I didn't, I just simply bragged about how talk I am!

Y/n: That still count as an insult, you big meanie you already know that I won!

Yoongi: No you didn't, I did!

Y/n: I won Obba that's it, period-

Jin: What the quak is going on in here?!

Why you and Yoongi turned to the entrance on the kitchen, Jin was there panting, you both didn't know if he was panting because of running to the kitchen or just simply from anger.

Y/n: Jin Obba.......ಠ,_」ಠ

Jin: what? Are you going to tell me why you both are so noisy?

Jin rubbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance, doing that made him a bit calm and not throw a literal vase on the faces of his precious second brother and youngest sister.

Y/n: .....You're the pig ಠ◡ಠ

You gave the first thing you thought about seeing Jin straight forwardly.

Jin: A what now?

Jin became confused and almost making him forget about the annoyance these two gave him.

Yoongi slapped his fist on his palm with a 'realization' expression.

Yoongi: Oh your right!

Y/n: Okay problem solved where's the popsicles?

With Y/n suddenly change Yoongi also ignore what they've been arguing about a moment ago, Yoongi pushed Y/n towards a fridge and said.

Yoongi: Check that fridge, I'll check this one.

With both siblings ignoring Jin and also minding their own business made Jin question his sanity, 'Ha..hahha I came here to get answers to why they were so noisy just to get an insult as and answer and then got ignored like I was nothing but air...'.

Jin decided to leave, He chose to leave because he didn't want to ruin the peaceful moment the two had.

Yoongi and Y/n sat on a stoll and slowly ate their popsicles, Tasting the popsicles surely made their day cool 😎.

Yoongi: So... You all want to go to China.

Y/n: Yeah!

Y/n answered without a care, she's only caring about her delicious popsicle.

Yoongi: Did Jin and Dad ever agree on that?

Being the lazy cat he is he sometimes clueless of what's happening around him, He couldn't tell what his eldest brother and father are going to do, they are both strict and very doting to Y/n. It's hard to tell what they had as a final decision.

Y/n: Well..They did say we had a villa located on Shang hai and Hong Kong.. but I really want to go inside the forbidden city.

Yoongi raised a brow.

Yoongi: But that's all the way in Beijing!

Y/n: I know..

Yoongi gently slap Y/n's shoulder with a smile.

Yoongi: Hey, Did Dad told you that you could only pick between Hong Kong and Shanghai?

Y/n shook her head while staring at her popsicles that btw is already melting because of her dozing off deep on her thoughts.

Yoongi: Then that's okay, Maybe I can reason with that about this trip.

Y/n: Well I knew you would do that, I'm sure Jungkook and Jimin Obba are doing the same, I did mention to them about me wanting to go inside the forbidden city.

Y/n ruffled Yoongi's hair while also admiring how her brother has such good genes, runs in the family I suppose.

Yoongi: Jungkook huh, then surely dad will agree on this, rest assured your ticket to Beijing is secured!

Yoongi gave you a thumbs up, knowing Kookie this trip is going up ward!

Jungkook: I already completed that problem, rest assured.

You both saw Jungkook leaning on the door flame arms crossed and with that bunny smirk.

Yoongi: Jungkook, did you use it to convince dad?

Jungkook chin up and said proudly.

Jungkook: Of course I did, everyone knows I'm the master of how to convince him! My pouting and threats are legendary!

Y/n: Give me some of those!

You huffed angerly, 'You might never know when you can use those tricks ..'

Jungkook: Sure, I'll give some of my tips to convince dad, and the others to do whatever you want!

Yoongi: Isn't that an understatement for threatening?

Jungkook: It's the same thing!

Yoongi: Okay but don't teach her anything weird, last thing I want to do now is to be forced to go outside.

Jungkook: Don't use these tips when Suga is in the mood of Hibernation.

Yoongi: What-

Your face suddenly became serious.

Y/n: I remember that very clearly..

Yoongi hung his head down clearly not forgetting what he did in chapter 9, his still very guilty about that even though you already forgive him.

Yoongi: Please don't remind me-

Jungkook: I'll give you the tips later, can't have everyone know my title secret, Now what are we going to do now, Vacation to Beijing will happen in a week.

Yoongi: You could try using the pool-

Jungkook pouted.

Jungkook: It's too hot outside hyung, I don't want my little Y/n to get sun burns!

He said dramatically while hugging you childishly, You on the other hand had questions marks above your head,'Use sunscreen Obba!'.

Yoongi: The indoor pool then! Jezz.

Yoongi does mind swing now, He did ate some chilling popsicles that made his sleepy side disappear.

Jungkook: Yoongi Your coming! Put on your big boy pants and let's go diving!

Y/n: Yeah! I can finally swim because of Min-yun!

Yoongi: Sure, Tell everyone to meet at the pool.

Jungkook and you nod, you both ran off upstairs, you both act like cats finally freed from it's cage and ran like kangaroos everywhere.

"Modeun salam!! Pool time!!"

_______________________________________

Hehe the last description was inspired by my dad, my dad always say that our cat runs like a kangaroo when super excited. "Oh look Shatana is going kangaroo again," Cute moments dad always says!

Have you even had that parents that when you adopt a pet, at first they don't like them but after one year their the one's who are scolding you like "Hey! DON'T MOVE HER/HIM, IT'S SLEEPING," Like seriously they suddenly made the pet their literal child when just last year ago they didn't like the pet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.7K 29
Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised himself that he will kill the murderer but...
40.2K 1.4K 34
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...
1M 32.6K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
55.4K 2.1K 24
"Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!" Once upon a time, there was a world where some people d...