Welcome to Whitespace

By shr0omy_b4si1

Welcome to white space You have been living here for as long as you can remember by, Sunny (me) More

You Have Been Living Here For As Long As You Can Remember

Welcome to Whitespace

57 3 0
By shr0omy_b4si1

*Welcome to Whitespace*

*You have been living here for as long as you can remember*

I woke up in the very familiar room with an endless amount of space. There is a black lightbulb attached to the ceiling (where ever it is) right above my head. I sit up and head over to a small black cat named MEWO. "Meow... Waiting for something to happen?" I sit there for a while staring into the white abyss 'what am I doing here exactly... Am I waiting for something?' MEWO then crawls over to me and sits on my lap. "Meoww" MEWO seems as talkative as ever. I look down to see the small black fur ball on my lap looking back up at me. "You don't know what your doing either I see..." I say to MEWO. I start to stand up with MEWO in my arms as I carry him over to my sketchbook. I sit back down and look at the drawings in it... "Just as normal as ever" I grab the pen that was next to it and begin to draw something... I don't know what I'm drawing but we will see. Time passed... how long was it... 10... 20 minutes... who knows. I look down at the drawing I did and it looked like a doctors office with a small table in the middle that had something strapped to it and a tall humanoid cat standing over the table. Above the cat person it had the words " Would you like to cut open ₥Ɇ₩Ø?" I couldn't tell what the last word was... It looked like I scribbled over it. I stood back up, placing MEWO on the ground and walked over to my laptop. As it booted up I could hear the light humming noise it made. It was a relaxing and almost comforting noise. It turned on and I placed it in my lap. I sat there and stared at the screen for... a while... Then decided to open my log book. Everyday was the same. "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." it sometimes had the occasional "Day ??? - Today I went to see my friends. It was okay" everything was just either "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." or "Day ??? - Today I went to see my friends. It was okay". I turned off my laptop and placed it back on the ground and went back to sleep, petting MEWO once before closing my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.1K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
14.7K 552 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
30.9K 1.2K 44
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...