Welcome to Whitespace

*Welcome to Whitespace*

*You have been living here for as long as you can remember*

I woke up in the very familiar room with an endless amount of space. There is a black lightbulb attached to the ceiling (where ever it is) right above my head. I sit up and head over to a small black cat named MEWO. "Meow... Waiting for something to happen?" I sit there for a while staring into the white abyss 'what am I doing here exactly... Am I waiting for something?' MEWO then crawls over to me and sits on my lap. "Meoww" MEWO seems as talkative as ever. I look down to see the small black fur ball on my lap looking back up at me. "You don't know what your doing either I see..." I say to MEWO. I start to stand up with MEWO in my arms as I carry him over to my sketchbook. I sit back down and look at the drawings in it... "Just as normal as ever" I grab the pen that was next to it and begin to draw something... I don't know what I'm drawing but we will see. Time passed... how long was it... 10... 20 minutes... who knows. I look down at the drawing I did and it looked like a doctors office with a small table in the middle that had something strapped to it and a tall humanoid cat standing over the table. Above the cat person it had the words " Would you like to cut open ₥Ɇ₩Ø?" I couldn't tell what the last word was... It looked like I scribbled over it. I stood back up, placing MEWO on the ground and walked over to my laptop. As it booted up I could hear the light humming noise it made. It was a relaxing and almost comforting noise. It turned on and I placed it in my lap. I sat there and stared at the screen for... a while... Then decided to open my log book. Everyday was the same. "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." it sometimes had the occasional "Day ??? - Today I went to see my friends. It was okay" everything was just either "Day ??? - I spent some time in whitespace. It was okay." or "Day ??? - Today I went to see my friends. It was okay". I turned off my laptop and placed it back on the ground and went back to sleep, petting MEWO once before closing my eyes.