A To Z

By SmlAlwaysOriginal

Angelo finds his dream guy but how hard is it going to be to be together. Excerpt: "Ouch." I focus beyond my... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Epilogue

Page 10

56 6 0
By SmlAlwaysOriginal

My mind ran in circles around and around what he'd asked. I wasn't sure I wanted just one thing but I knew I needed something to be the prime focus. As we changed and got in bed I knew what I wanted it to be. It was so easy when I boiled it down. Not him, not her but them. I'd grown up in a family that was family centered and I wanted that with him and our little girl. I rolled over and laid across his chest.

"I know what I want." He smiles.

"Already. What do you want?"

"Family. I grew up with a family that loved each other and that drove everything we did. It wasn't a single person but the unit of us together. That's what I want."

"Then focus on that and you'll find solutions for things." I grinned.

"I have. I want to do online classes. I can be here with her and be with you and if you still want to do classes you can and I can be here to take care of you and of her and we can have our family that's what I want."

"Then we'll make it happen." I laid on his chest and knew I'd have to adjust my college but I was sure I could find a way.

The next morning when I got up we dressed and stopped to get some boxes before heading to mom and dads. They weren't surprised by it but Anise was shocked that I was moving out.

"But you can't move."

"I'll be right across town and you can call me anytime and Zach and I have plenty of time to spend with you. Plus I'll have the summer I want to spend lots of it with you before I go to college next year and get busy."

"You promise you'll be around a lot?"

"I promise. Like I said if you need me you can call. I'll still be in town and not far." With that train wreck avoided she helped me pack. Zach made sure that I didn't carry anything heavy. I did manage to go through Andy's room and steal some games. When dad saw me i laughed.

"He wants them he'll have to come to my house and play me for them." He chuckled and let me do it. I didn't have a ton so it was was to get it moved over. Mom offered several times to let me take my furniture pointing out that a guest room for Andy would be nice or for Zach when he screwed up." I laughed.

"Nope, he gets the couch it's supposed to be punishment. I'll get a really nice blow up for Andy." She laughs. As we move things I get teased by my boyfriend by things. Then I saw him and dad off to one side in an earnest discussion. Going over I eaves drop.

"I'm glad he's settling with the baby. It's one of the reasons we were afraid to tell him, that he'd never be able to accept it." I slip my hands around my boyfriend from the back making him jump.

"Hey. Get everything put away?"

"Not everything but enough for today. Want to order in dinner before they go?"

"Sure. You were saying earlier oriental sounded good." He points out. I laugh.

"And they put lots of veggies in so you'll encourage that one."

"Veggies are good for a growing body." I laugh and order the oriental. I wave off my parents and sister from my new porch that night.

"We need to christen the place I think." he says. I'm led through the house being kissed as he locks it down for the night. Then I'm disrobed and pushed back on the bed. He smiles as he starts kissing me at the ankles.

"Did you notice you haven't had a lick of morning sickness all day." I paused.

"No I hadn't noticed. That's good. Hopefully you didn't just jinx me." He laughs and makes his way to my knee then up to my cock. He licks and gets me nice and hard with his hot mouth. The wet heat sliding up and down. The little bit of rough of his tongue made my body tingle. Around the tip of my cock and I felt precum start. This is awesome. God I'd heard on TV that pregnancy made women sensitive. Was that why this felt so intense? He left my cock and rolled me over. He'd only done this once before and I'd like it but it wasn't the hot to trot thing that I'd read it was. It felt good to have him tease my ass but I liked it better when he slid up over me and pressed his cock to my ass. Pushing in slowly I moaned and pushed my ass up into him.

"Zach move faster." He moved faster but kept to an even pace. I moaned and wanted more. "Faster." He moved faster. Tucking my knees up I press into him making him raise up on his knees.

"Damn it Zach, fuck me hard." He gives a breathy laugh and grips my hips tight. He pounds fast and hard. I'm finally climbing that peak fast. "Yes... yes... yes." I moan and grunt as he pounds into me. "Fuck me." I say as I cum hard. He grunts and bends over my back as he adjusts his knees and moves even faster.

"Angel, my angel." He says as his body locks and he cums inside of me. As he calms I laugh.

"It's good I'm already pregnant that huge load won't matter now." He chuckles and pulls from me. I wait till he's laid to the side then crawl over him and lay.

"Yeah. There's my good bed. Now I can sleep." he laughs and flips a blanket over me.

For our Sunday we put the rest of my things away with his then he cons me into looking at baby things on his laptop. Monday when he drops me off I get a kiss then get lots of looks as I go into the building. I'd called the doctors office before I'd come to school and had to head to the nurses office to get a copy of the letter for gym and talk to her about it.

"Angelo. I got the call from the doctor if I hadn't heard it from him I wouldn't have believed it. But here's a copy. I called Coach Rooker already and told him. Just give him the letter when you get to class. If you have any trouble just come here. Hows your morning sickness the doctor mentioned you'd been sick."

"It seems to be done."

"That's good. I signed off on the letter as well. Any questions?"

"Does anyone know about this?"

"Not that I know of." I nod and thank her before heading to class. I'm sitting in class waiting for the teacher when a guy comes and holds out a folded paper. I take it seeing my letter from the doctor.

"Dude, how can you be pregnant." I sigh.

"I'm special that's all you need to know."

"So it's true?" A girl asks over his shoulder. Obviously he'd showed it to her.

"Yes."

"But how?"

"None of your business." I tell her sounding a little snotty.

"Is principal Winter the father?" Someone else asks.

"Yes." I confirm.

"Alright class if you aren't supposed to be here go away. If you are part of my class sit down and be quiet please." That was just the start. All day long people kept asking me if I was pregnant. They'd walk away texting away.

"Great. Now the whole town will know." Just because I dropped my stupid letter. When I got to gym Coach Rooker took the letter and told me to do ten laps then come back. I started my laps while he got everyone started playing tag football.

"Hey Coach, why doesn't he have to play?" Someone asks after getting shoved to the hard floor. I keep up my laps and listen in.

"He's pregnant." Part of the class laughs. "For those of you thinking I'm joking I'm not. He's pregnant. I have the official doctors letter to prove it. Back to your game." I got more stares and whispers. As I go in the locker room after class I notice the guys staring at me. I just get my towel and go for my shower. They are all staring at me. I sigh.

"Yes. It's true." I nearly shout.

"But how, you're a dude."

"I'm special. I didn't know until I got pregnant."

"Principal Winter the baby daddy?"

"Yes."

"Dude that's fucked up." I pop the water off and go for my clothes I had one more class before I left. It was full of more stares and someone once again asks if it's true that I'm pregnant.

"Yes." I confirm. As I walk out I ignore the looks and head for my new bus. The driver gives me a look.

"You don't ride this bus."

"I do now. I moved in with my boyfriend." I sat behind him and tried to ignore the bus full of people staring and talking about me. I knew that Zach wouldn't be home for a few more hours from his job. I just did my homework, yeah homework this close to the end of school was stupid. Then got out the new game he'd bought me to play a while. He came in a few hours later grinning wide and kissed me.

"What are you so happy about?" I ask pausing my game.

"I got a job, the college here has an opening. The history professor. I start in three weeks. They aren't worried about the small minds of the school board here. He did say that if I sign up for classes my work would add a credit toward it. I got some info but I'm not sure I want to do that. They do have an option for a class a year so that I could draw it out and have plenty of time to be here with you and our little girl. How was your day, did you eat yet I can make something?"

"I'm starving but I was too annoyed to cook." He frowned.

"What happened?"

"I dropped the letter for Coach Rooker. Someone read it and now the entire world knows I'm pregnant. They were asking me about it all day."

"Hopefully they will keep to staring and it won't get worse."

"That would be nice. What are you going to fix me to make me forget my annoyance?" He laughed and went to the kitchen I followed to poke my fingers in the food. He got out a pan that had lasagna in it.

"When did you make that?" I ask.

"Yesterday when you were unpacking. Didn't you notice I kept disappearing?" I laughed.

"Apparently not. Looks good."

"Just needs cooked." He got it in then turned to me. "While it cooks want to play some of that game you were on?"

"Sure." We started a multiplayer game and played all evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 147 37
"Would you like to dance?" the boy asks me. I stare deep into his blue eyes, but I can't figure out who he is. He's tall with dark hair and the brigh...
104K 4.4K 38
There he was, staring at me with his stupid smile. The only light hitting him was the yellow-ish kitchen light hanging on top of his head. "what're...
Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 40.4K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
398K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...