Mommy's little princess 2

By tonixroni

The sequel to mommy's little princess. More

1🫧
2🫧
3🫧
4🫧
5🫧
6🫧
7🫧
8🫧
9🫧
11🫧
12🫧
🫧13
🫧14
🫧15
🫧16
🫧17
🫧18
🫧19
🫧20
🫧21
🫧22
🫧23
Punishment
A Princess Christmas
A princess Christmas part 2
A princess Christmas part 3
A princess Christmas final
🫧25
🫧26
⚠️💦😝
🫧28
🫧29
🫧30
🫧31 part 2
🫧32 part 3
🫧33 part 4
🫧34
⚠️💦🍓
⚠️💦🍪
🫧37
🫧38
🫧39
🫧40
🫧41
😖

10🫧

1.8K 62 28
By tonixroni

Toni's POV

I didn't mean to make dada mad. I was getting tired, hungry, and wanted to be held. Mommy got me to calm down, and I'm just getting done telling her what happened.

"Princess, it's ok to be upset at dada for not listening to you, and don't blame yourself. Dada is just learning." I nodded my head, understanding.

"A se dada," I said through my pacifier.

"You want to talk with dada?" I nodded my head. She carried me to dada's office. When we walked in she's sitting in her chair, resting her head in her hand.

"Someone wants to talk to you," Mommy said, carrying me over to her desk. I straddled her lap, leaning in to hug her.

"I sowwy fo be embwwssin." She quickly lifts me up to look at her eyes.

"Baby, you are not embarrassing. The only one who is embarrassing is me. I should have listened to you the first time and let you have a break, you are my baby, and I should have listened to you. But that's not an excuse, and I'm going to learn how to be a good dada for you, my sweet baby girl." She said, kissing my nose and making me giggle.

"Ok, dada,"

"Yay!" I heard mommy yell out loud. Dada and I looked at her.

"Sorry, I'm just happy that the two people I love are getting along."

"Janet, shut up. My baby and I are having a moment." She said, hugging me, but I quickly pushed her away.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"ill mad." I pouted, folding my arms.

"Why, princess?" Mommy asked.

"I wan pwayime oo." Dada looked at mommy to see what I said. Mommy had a smirk on her face after I said that.

"She's still mad that we had playtime last night in the shower, and we didn't invite her." I looked toward dada. She had a devilish smile on her face.

"Oh, well, if my baby wants playtime, she will get playtime. Janet, please lock the doors and close the blinds."

"Yes, mistress." Mistress? Hold the fudge up. Mommy's a sub.

"Wait!?" I yelled out, standing up from Taraji's lap.

"Jan, you're a sub?" She chuckled.

"No, princess, I'm a switch." I made an oh face, understanding what she meant.

"So you are a dom?"

"No, I'm a switch as well," I'm just so shocked.

"So when Jan uses strawberry, she's a dom?"

"Yes, baby, exactly- wait, Jan, you used strawberry on her!" Taraji said, yelling.

"I mean, had to; she wasn't listening to me." She rolled her eyes. I laughed.

"Now that everyone's on the same page, why don't you sit down here, baby, and we will show you what you missed last night," Taraji said, getting up from her chair, grabbing my hand, and leading me to the big pink lounge chair.

"Janet, our baby, has such pretty soft skin," Taraji said, taking off my jacket behind me and kissing my shoulder. I was still in the sheer catsuit, I didn't have a bra on, but I did have black lace panties.

"She does, doesn't she. and she's as sweet as can be," Janet said, coming over and kissing my nose, making me giggle. Taraji started taking off the catsuit, leaving me in just my underwear.

"Layback for us princess," Janet said, lightly pushing me back, on my back. I tensed up a little, I was getting nervous.

"Baby? Why so nervous," Taraji said, sitting and rubbing along my collar bone. I shrugged,

"Tell us, princess," Janet said, placing her hand on my thigh, rubbing slowly back and forth.

"I don't know why?"

"Well, baby, don't you want mommy and daddy to help you?" Dada said. I nodded and whimpered as dada's hand slowly went down my body.

"We need a verbal answer, Princess," Dada said in my ear, kissing it.

"Yes, please."

"Yes, please, what?" Mommy said, going up closer to my kitty.

"I-I want t-to be t-touched." I stuttered softly.

I watch as dada smirk at mommy. As her hand went up to my chin, she leaned down and connected our lips. She deepened the kiss. Mommy grabbed hold of my legs and spread them apart.

"Janet, baby, let's switch. I want to get a taste. You already have."

"Yes, mistress," Mommy said, not putting up a fight.

Mommy came up to the other side as daddy went down to my legs, grabbing them and spreading them more comprehensive. Mommy started kissing my neck up to my lips. Dada starts kissing along my inner thigh, going closer to my kitty. I was so sensitive that I kept moaning in the kiss. Mommy went back to kissing my neck and cupping my breast, teasing me with my nipples.

"Mhm." I moaned as she played with my nipple some more.

"Our little princess is very spoiled, Janet." Daddy said, blowing on my kitty, making me shiver.

"Yes, she is very much," Mommy said, kissing my nipples and sucking on them.

"Mhm, princess, you have such a pretty pussy. I want to taste you so bad, baby." Dada said. I moaned in response as mommy kept teasing me. Me and dada's eyes meet.

"Do you want that princess?"

"Yes, please, dada," I said breathless, her eyes still locked on mine.

She had a devilish smile and lowered her lips to my kitty, and slowly licked my kitty, causing me to arch my back. I started squirming and pushing myself firmer against her tongue. Her hands slid to my hips, gripping me tighter to stay down. She was devouring me like it was her last meal. Mommy is watching dada with a smirk, still teasing my nipples and kissing me seductively.

"Mhmm, dada." I moaned
My body was starting to tense up.

"Dada, I cum." I screamed as my chest rose and fell rapidly. She did one deep, slowly stroking with her tongue, making me shake and moan.

"Cum for me, baby," just like that came extremely hard.
_____________________

Taraji's POV

"Mistress, can I get a taste?" Janet asked me. I smiled and nodded my head.

I move up Toni's body and kiss Janet, her tongue quickly making its way into my mouth, gaining the dominance I knew she craved. We break from the kiss and smile before Janet shifts her attention to Toni.   

"Did you like that, Princess?" Janet asks, still trailing her fingers lightly over her skin.

"Mhm." Toni moans softly with heavy eyes. I smile and give her a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"Princess, you can go to sleep," Janet said. I placed a blanket over her as she fell asleep.

"You did it again," Janet said, catching my attention. I brushed off my shoulders, making her laugh.

"She tastes so sweet, I want more," I said.

"Hold on, let's not go all crazy on her yet, cookie. It took me a while to know what she likes, and she loves toys, dirty talk, begging, nipple play, being blindfolded, she loves spankings, deep throating-"

"Really!" I said aloud while Janet sat on my lap in my office chair.

"Yes, but there are still more things I'm learning that she loves."

"Well, now we can learn them together." I smiled, leaning in to kiss Janet. She met me halfway.

"Let's stop before someone wakes up for another round," Janet said, making me laugh.

"Let's head to my house, and I can have Maria make us dinner, then we can chill until she wakes up."

"Ok, that's alright with me." I went over to pick up Toni at the same time Janet was.

"Janet, you had her longer. Let me hold my baby." I said, rolling my eyes and stomping my feet.

"But I like holding her when she sleeps, when she cuddles up in my neck, and I feel her breathing on my neck."

"Well, I want to feel that too,"

"Mmmm, dada." We heard Toni whine in her sleep. I smiled at Janet, sticking out my tongue. She gave me the finger walking around to get Toni's diaper bag. I happily picked up my baby, making sure to cover her naked body.

"She only said your name because you made her cum."

"Stop being mad. It's my turn, and we have to share, her." I said, rolling my eyes. I looked over my shoulder, feeling Toni's breath on my neck; now I knew why Janet was mad at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.8K 23
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" short story
5.2K 394 15
Fourth Book in "Extra Credit" series.
29.4K 1.7K 48
Just read!