FNAF : Little Rockstar 2 | Th...

De itzkevinbitsh

(READ FNAF SB : LITTLE ROCKSTAR BEFORE THIS) After the events of FNAF SB : Little Rockstar, Roxanne ends up s... Mais

Skateboarding
Advanced Learning Function
Party!
Capture
Happy Birthday!
Moving
Mystery of the Basement
Freddy Fazbears
Nightmare Animatronics
Don't Mess with Gregory
Surprise at School
Roadtrip
Normal, Illinois
Not Stem, a Branch
Freddy Fazbear Corp
End of the Road

Mommy Roxy

1K 11 3
De itzkevinbitsh

Today was a Saturday noon, Roxy was stitching up a long gash on Gregory's forearm. Gregory got in this unfortunate situation when he was helping his dad with his car, and Roxy here was treating his wound. "Do you know what your doing?" Gregory said.

"Yeah, I have detailed files on human anatomy, as well as medication. It's a safety protocol, for whenever there is an accident at Roxy's Raceway" Roxy said, Gregory nodded. It made sense that Roxy would know how to help injured people in case things like this happen.

Roxanne soon finished the stitching and soon starting wrapping Gregory's arm up with bandages, "Alright, your cut is closed and bandaged up. I scanned your arm and there's absolutely nothing harmful inside, so your arm is fine. But try to take it easy for the next couple days" Gregory nodded.

...

Roxy was helping with the car, and Gregory was in charge of helping passing tools. "You seem to know a lot about cars, is that one of your protocols?" Gregory asked, "Yeah, pass me the wrench" Roxy said, Gregory soon passed her the wrench and she began using it to screw bolts into the engine.

"How strong are you? Like how much can you lift?" Gregory asked, "About 1,000 lbs, more then enough to pick up a go kart" Roxy said, Gregory gave a impressed chuckle at Roxy's strength. Gregory soon looked at Axel who was taking a break, and said "Dad did hook up with a couple of girls. Most of them were geeks, but there was this one chick, she was pretty cool. She did teach me cars, but she screwed up of course. Dad caught her with a rich man, and that'll be all she wrote" Gregory said.

"All she wrote?" Roxy said, "It's a saying" Gregory said, "Why did Axel hook up with other girls?"

"He didn't want me to grow up without a mom, so..."

Roxanne was silent, but soon said "Ratchet" before opening her hand out and Gregory gave her a ratcheting tool. "Him and mom were together for 6 years before..." Gregory said, "...He still loves her. I sometimes see him looking at a picture of him and her, crying"

"Hmmm..." Roxy said, "Yeah... that's one thing that makes us human, ya know? We love each other"

Roxy soon put down the tool and said "How do you... love?" "You mean-" "Yeah"

"What do you mean? Everyone loves you"

"Yeah... but I've never loved anybody other than myself" Roxy said. "What do you mean? Look at you, you risked your life to protect me in that Pizzaplex, and I saw you crying when I was in the hospital"

"I was really worried!" Roxy said with a little embarrassment.

"You see? You cared!"

"Cared? You mean... that is what loving someone is like?" Roxy said, Gregory soon said "You get it? Love is not an emotion, its kinda a collection of emotions, joy, excitement, and care makes up all 3 emotions, get it?" Gregory said.

"Not really" Roxanne said as she closed the hood and went to the car to see if it would turn on, and it soon did! "Alright! Way to go, Ma' Wolf!" Roxy laughed and boasted that she is the best. "Exactly, now gimme five!" he said, soon raising his hand. Roxy tilted her head curiously, and Gregory soon began teaching Roxy how to "High Five"

Axel soon saw Gregory and Roxy play around for a bit, and after watching them for a bit, he suddenly knew that Roxy would never stop, she would never let anything or anyone hurt him, never leave him, or say she was too busy to hang out with him... and she would die to protect him. Of all the would be mothers who came and went over the years, this animatronic wolf was the only one who measured up.

...

A couple hours later, Gregory was inside eating some lunch, and Roxy was outside, sitting down by the door. She was looking around the place, and was taking in more of the environment. She soon heard something, like a "Meow" of sorts. She looked under the trailer, and saw a brown cat with black stripes. She soon grew curious and reached her hand out for the cat, and it walked over and rubbed Roxy's hand with his head, purring as it did so.

Roxy soon picked up the cat and held it like when she held that first dog. The cat meowed and meowed, clearly more vocal than a dog. At least it was quieter, and not as fussy. Roxy soon began scanning the cat, and it continued meowing. Roxy soon began mimicking it's meows, and she tilted her head to the side curiously.

Gregory soon opened the door and saw Roxy with the cat, "Well looks someone made a new friend" Gregory said, "Meow" Roxy said. Gregory chuckled, and Roxy put the cat back down and it soon began walking off. "Animals are cool sometimes" Gregory said, Roxy nodded.

...

Soon, evening came along and Roxy wanted to take Gregory out for a walk. However, since their going out on the streets, Gregory felt like Roxy might need a change in clothes.

"Clothes? I don't wear clothes!" said Roxy.

"Well, that's kinda the thing. We can't have you going out there wearing... this" Gregory said.

"I don't know what your talking about! These clothes are part of my shell!" Roxy said.

"Well it's time your shell had some more clothes on, and I think I can find you a good pair of clothes" Gregory said as he went to the closet and began picking out some clothes for Roxy to wear over her glamrock clothes, clothes that are technically part of her body.

These were the clothes Gregory picked out for Roxy ⬆, a blue plaid shirt and brown leather pants. Gregory made sure they were able to fit Roxy's size. He managed to get the clothes on Roxy, and she looked in the mirror at her clothes. "I look, alright. Meh, as long as it makes you happy, Gregory" Roxy said. "Yeah... I had to make due what we had"

"I think she looks great!" Axel said.

"Well, how about we go on that walk now, huh?" Gregory said, "Yeah. Come on Greg, lets go walk around town for a bit, I feel like we haven't had enough exploring for the past month!" Roxy said.

She and Greg soon left the house, and began walking. "You know, I actually went for a walk on the night where I got trapped in the Pizzaplex. Kinda ironic that we're going on a walk again with you" Gregory said. "Hmm..." Roxy said.

Gregory and Roxy continued down the road where Gregory went on the night he went to the Pizzaplex, and soon enough they came upon what was left of the plex, just a pile of rubble. "Here it is, the place were we barely escaped with our lives. Where we met" Gregory said, Roxy was silent as she looked at what was left of the Pizzaplex. "5 years of my existence, reduced to rubble" she said solemnly.

Gregory and Roxy soon went across the street to the same bench where he met that punk Seth. It still amazes Gregory to this day that such an evil, bastard of a kid, could sacrifice himself like that, to stop someone even more heinous and undeserving than himself. Roxy and Gregory sat down, and began going down memory lane. It may have been a month and a half ago what happened here, but it felt like a decade since.

Gregory soon got hungry and decided to go to the McDonald's to grab a quick snack, Roxy said she'll wait for him right here. Gregory soon went into the store to order his food, her special vision allowed her to see Gregory through the walls. If anyone tries going in and messing with Gregory, she'd be quick to react. Gregory soon came back will a small box of french fries, and began eating, Roxy didn't try them, since she's a robot and doesn't eat.

While he ate, Roxy told Gregory about her time running Roxy's raceway. They have had the occasional and unfortunate accidents on the raceway, and she recalls all the times she got badly damaged in racing accidents. From what he saw in the Pizzaplex, he can only imagine what kind of accidents accrued in there. Roxanne soon suggested they go walk a bit more, and and they walked around the city.

Gregory and Roxy soon found a playground for children, and Roxy had a fun idea "What about it, Rockstar? Wanna go play in the playset?" Roxy said, and Gregory excitedly said "yes" and both soon ran into the play structure. Gregory was swinging on the swing set, and Roxy sat on the swing next to him and watched Gregory swing on the swing set. Eventually, some women walked up to them.

"Your Roxanne Wolf, right?" she said, "The one and only" Roxy replied.

"Is this your kid?" The women said. "Gregory? Well, I guess. I help look out for him, like the best always does!"

Gregory nodded and explained Roxy has been living with him for over a month now.

"Living with? As if you and your heroin addict father stole her from the Pizzaplex?" said the women.

"Wanna repeat that?" Gregory growled as he jumped off the swing, Roxy soon grabbed him and said "Hey, hey hey hey! No need to get violent, let me deal with this" Roxy said, Gregory seethed and nodded.

"Listen lady, I wasn't stolen. I helped get this kid out of that pile of rubble, and since I had nowhere else to go, they let me stay with him"

"No, you believe that because he hacked you! Reprogrammed you to believe that and protect him, because he has no mother!"

"Lady, we're just trying to have a good time here!" Gregory said as he walked up to the lady. "I know it's not normal too see a financially challenged kid like me hang out with a Glamrock animatronic, but maybe if you got your head out of your purse, you would-" before Gregory could finish, the lady delivered a swift and hard hand smack across his face, sending him to the ground. "Don't you talk to your elders like tha-" she was cut off when Roxy seized the women by the throat and lifted her up in the air as if she were as light as a feather.

Roxanne snarled like an angry wolf as she held the women, "Listen here, lady, you can insult me, and call me out for whatever... but don't you EVER dare lay your hands on my Gregory!" Roxanne said, she soon drew back her hand and said "You mess with one member of the pack, you mess with the whole pack!" Roxy said before giving the women a taste of her medicine, slapping her across the face, and out of her hand. The woman soon fell to the floor, gasping and groaning in pain.

"Im calling the cops!" The lady said as she ran away, "Yeah, that's right! Run you coward, and stay away from my family!" Roxy yelled to the lady.

Roxanne soon helped Gregory up, "how are you feeling?" Roxy asked, "Well, my left cheek feels like it's on fire" Gregory said, Roxy looked and the side of his face was red. "Aw, poor you, lets get you home" Roxanne said, and she kneeled down infront of him and gestured Gregory to climb on her back. Gregory chuckled, remembering how he always rode on Roxy's back at the Pizzaplex. Gregory soon climbed onto her back and began carrying Gregory back home.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.7K 290 46
From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As they will always protect, Gregory but they...
4.7K 158 29
Basically this book is my own spin on the FNaF Security Breach game but it has a lot of the same aspects if not all of them. The only difference is t...
14.3K 233 32
16 years old Gregory Afton always live life away from the City of Hurricane because his father want him to keep Gregory safe. Because Gregory was bor...
16.5K 272 13
The icons of the brand new Fazbear location, The Pizzaplex: Roxanne Wolf and Glamrock Chica. Singing, playing instruments, entertaining the guests...