Rebirth in Sixties With Space

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Qian Yehe Classification: Rebirth Status: Complete @502 Raw site: https://www.xbiquge.la/31/31611/ Zh... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-331
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
501
502 Finale

491-500

586 14 0
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 491 

  Unexpectedly, Ye Quan did not dispel his doubts after hearing this, but became even more suspicious, "Lichen specifically asked me to keep it a secret when he went out this time, so he probably won't tell anyone other than his wife Xiaoxiao, and Su Heng too, he went to him. My parents also told me not to tell people, you found them yesterday and they were not there, you know that they are not in the village now, but others don't know they are leaving here!"

"This..." Zeng Aniu Don't know what to answer in a panic.

"Sure enough, it's you, I can tell from the look on your face that you told someone!" After speaking, he scolded his face: "You didn't even know where the other party came from, so you told Li Chen's business trip. Yesterday In the evening, three people went into the village to look for Xiao Xiao to trouble her, if something happens, I don't know what to tell him when Li Chen comes back!"

He slapped him directly after speaking.

After Zeng Aniu was beaten, he ignored it, "Dad, you can't blame me, those guys forced me to say it, and I don't think it's okay to say he went on a business trip, unless they lied about where they went, Seeing that they were stared at after going out at the same time, I heard them say what map they concealed, yes! It seems that the captain has some map in his hand."

"Map? What map?"

"I don't know, it seems that there are several copies. A very important map."

"Map..." Ye Quan suddenly thought that when Su Heng came over, someone was staring at him, as if it had something to do with a map. Could it be that Lichen's trip this time was really not a business trip but went to do other things, and there was Su Heng. Someone saw them going out that morning and asked him what was going on with them. It was still early in the morning when they went out together. He just thought they were on the boat together. If they separated and went to other places, there was actually an old Huotou inside. Now that I think about it, something is wrong.

It's just that since Lichen didn't tell him, he must have his reasons. In addition, the matter seemed serious and Lichen used to do all kinds of work in the village. If Iwamura didn't have him, he might not even be able to eat enough for the past few years. Now that he has something to go out, even if he tell him a lie, he has to cover it up for him.

So he said: "What nonsense, where is the map, if there is really something important, he will not deal with it until now, Lichen has been in the village for more than four years, and has been supervising the work of the village very well, and it is not that he was sent to the village. Here, many people in the village are often without food. You are not grateful to him, but you are dragging our feet. I am sure that he is on a business trip. As for Su Heng to visit his parents, I have to issue the certificate for them to go out. I don't know about these things, you can't listen to people outside, don't cause trouble to the village, doesn't it mean that you have to go on a business trip to get a certificate, come with me, and leave the village after you get the certificate, you and Xiaocui will cause trouble as soon as you come back. If Xiaoxiao knows that you are talking nonsense about Lichen not going on a business trip, and believe others that they have a map, then Lichen will get angry and refuse to stay in the village, what will you do in the village? You don't care and don't intervene, lest even you be implicated."

"Dad, if they really have a map and go out to find something... Then maybe it will bring disaster to the village. And that Xiaoxiao is also going too far, obviously she has good medical skills and can help Xiaocui treat her illness and conceive a child, but she refuses to help Xiaocui with treatment, such a family is not worth your cover for them." Zeng Aniu was not angry and said.

"What nonsense are you talking about, I know Lichen's personality, he's not that kind of person, he won't be involved in the village and he doesn't have a map, this time he's just on a business trip to study, it's so chaotic outside, you're causing me trouble, now You provoked people to trouble Xiaoxiao about Lichen's business trip. She didn't know that you were talking nonsense. She would never forgive you if she knew. It was Xiaocui who asked for it by herself. Xiaocui hurt Xiaoxiao at the beginning, so why would Xiaoxiao help someone who once wanted to kill her!

And you, just because Xiaoxiao didn't treat Xiaocui, you wanted to have a grudge in your heart. Is it revenge? If you talk about Lichen's business trip this time and lead people to find Xiaoxiao for trouble, Lichen will not let you go, and neither will the villagers. The two of them will not let you go. The mouth has saved a lot of people and helped the village to do a lot of things. Now they have a better reputation in the village than me. The whole village chases you away and won't let you come back. Then why do you come back to see your parents, maybe at that time. Even your parents can't live here anymore."

Zeng Aniu was so scared that his neck shrank. Xiaocui had experienced Li Chen's ruthlessness, and if those two were in the village, they might not let him come back in the future.

"I won't tell anyone, and I won't cause you any more trouble. I'll leave immediately after you give the certificate." Zeng Aniu was so frightened that he took the certificate and left the village. I made some money from my job, but I don't want to live with Lichen anymore.

Seeing him leave, Ye Quan sighed in his heart. This time, he thought he was being selfish. If he told Li Chen about this, Xiao Cui would not be able to come back in the future. So I can only hide it and dare not tell Xiaoxiao about it.

When Xiaoxiao came home, she saw Lijuan hurriedly holding her, "Sister-in-law, Xiaoyang is gone!"

Xiaoxiao asked in fright, "What is going to disappear, aren't you watching?"

"The two of them She was locked in the house and kept clamoring to go out all morning. When I saw that they were pitiful, I took them to the door to play. Just when Xiaoyue was thirsty, I took her in to drink a glass of water. When I came out again, I didn't see XiaoYang, I am also careless, when Xiaoyue drinks water, I have to take Xiaoyang with her."

After saying that, she felt very remorse, if it wasn't for her carelessness, Xiaoyang would not have been lost.

"Have you ever looked around here?" Xiaoxiao became anxious, Xiaoyang was only three years old and was afraid to find it as soon as possible when he walked to a dangerous place.

"I've searched and haven't seen Xiaoyang, and I haven't seen it in the backyard. I don't know where that kid will go after drinking water. Usually he's very obedient and doesn't run around. What is it today!"

Lijuan was so anxious that she cried. If her brother and sister-in-law were such a child, what would she want to explain to them, especially when her brother and Su Heng came back, knowing that she had lost Xiaoyang, maybe he would kill her. of possible.

"Let's look again, Xiaoyang doesn't dare to go anywhere on weekdays alone." Xiaoxiao calmed herself down. Now is not the time to panic.

After speaking, she turned around and went to look for it. His son was only three years old and he would definitely be afraid when he walked away. She was very distressed and had to be found as soon as possible.

Chapter 492 Found

   Xiaoxiao has been searching from the neighborhood of the house, but there is nothing nearby. When she was about to go to the backyard, a series of footprints caught her attention. It rained last night and in the morning, so the ground was still wet and it was easy to leave footprints. , there are children's footprints here that seem to be left by the shoes on Xiaoyang's feet. The key is to leave a few big footprints around the child's footprints. These big footprints don't belong to her and Lijuan, she and Lijuan's shoes did not leave such big footprints.

Xiaoxiao immediately understood what was going on. Xiaoyang must have been taken away. I didn't expect that they would not give up. They must know where Lichen and the others went.

Xiaoxiao followed the footprints. Lijuan went to the village to call someone because it was inconvenient to bring Xiaoyue. She knew that at this moment, she would not be able to help her if she followed, but she could go and call someone to help Xiao. Xiao, Xiaoyang was lost because she was not optimistic, so she felt guilty and blamed herself.

Xiaoxiao has been checking the footprints left on the road along the path. Fortunately, it had rained, otherwise she would not have found the footprints. It was obvious that the footprints were downhill. The person was with a child, and he had not been missing for a long time. How far will the child be taken. However, every time Xiaoxiao walks a distance, she will tear off a small piece of tape at the bottom of her trousers and tie it to a conspicuous place. She is afraid that if there are too many people, she can't make sure that Lijuan is behind her. If she is smart, she will call someone. Find her by seeing her mark.

When approaching the dock, Xiao Xiao's heart panicked, for fear that they had already taken the child away by boat.

Xiaoxiao looked at the whole pier. She knew several boats in the village, and one was driven away by Lichen and the others. Now there are only two boats left by the pier, but one of them is very unfamiliar. Xiaoxiao feels that before. She had never seen it before, and then she knew that this must be the boat from the group of people, but she didn't expect that they would dare to dock the boat on the shore.

There were two people sitting there on the boat and seemed to be chatting, and Xiaoxiao came to the stern when they were not paying attention and climbed up secretly. This is not a big boat, so it is not difficult for Xiaoxiao to climb up. .

She heard her son's cries faintly in the cabin, and Xiao Xiao's heart clenched, but she didn't rush in immediately, because she heard other people talking in the cabin, more than one.

Hiding in the cabin and listening to the conversation inside, after a while, Xiao Xiao knew that they really came for the map, and now that the map was taken by Li Chen, they now want to know where Li Chen and the others are going, and grab Xiao Yang and plan to blackmail Lichen and the others.

And while talking, because Xiaoyang was crying, they yelled at the child loudly.

Xiaoxiao clenched her fists and dared to treat her son like this, she must make them look good later.

About ten minutes passed, and after the three people inside came out, Xiao Xiao quietly probed and found that there was no one inside, only Xiao Yang, the child, was tied to the chair and could not move.

Xiaoxiao ran in immediately. When Xiaoyang saw her mother, he wanted to call her mother aggrieved, but Xiaoxiao booed him. If she called her, people outside would find them, and it would be difficult to escape.

"Xiaoyang, mom is here to save you, we have to go out quietly or we won't be able to escape." He untied the rope and whispered to him.

Xiaoyang nodded, he knew that those few people just now were bad people, they caught him here, and they tied him up and prevented him from going back.

Xiao Xiao saw that her son was afraid that others would not dare to speak now, his small mouth was shriveled, and his face was still full of tears, but she couldn't help but dare not cry. Ling Xiaoxiao, such a sensible son, was very pleased, but also very distressed. She hugged her son tightly, but let go immediately. Now there is no time, their mother and son must leave here as soon as possible.

Picking up his son, she walked out quietly and carefully, only to be seen by someone on the boat as soon as he reached the stern.

"Stop!" The man scolded immediately. "Boss, that kid was rescued."

Xiaoxiao ran faster with the child on her back, jumped off the boat neatly, and the following people immediately chased after them, especially the three who went to trouble Xiaoxiao yesterday.

Xiaoxiao carried the child on her back and was quickly chased by them.

After chasing her, she couldn't run far, so Xiao Xiao simply stopped and put her son on the ground. The gang was going to catch her, and she decisively pulled the sharp blade she was carrying with her and stabbed them.

Soon someone was injured, but Xiaoxiao was still holding a knife in her hand. A few people were chasing after Xiao Xiao in a hurry, and they didn't have any tools in their hands. Soon a few people were scratched by the knife in Xiao Xiao's hand.

Xiaoxiao was not polite to them at all. She just went to trouble her yesterday, and came to kidnap her son again today. She hated these people so much that she would not be polite to attack them now.

And at this time, the person Lijuan called also came to help Xiaoxiao.

Because of the marks left by Xiaoxiao before, Lijuan saw the strips of cloth left by Xiaoxiao, she was familiar with this kind of cloth, because this kind of cloth was brought back by Su Heng before, she specially gave one to Xiaoxiao to make clothes. So carrying Xiaoyue along the road and seeing those tied cloth strips, he immediately knew that it was left by Xiaoxiao on purpose, and followed these marks left by Xiaoxiao to the beach.

Sure enough, I saw that Xiaoxiao was surrounded by five people at the moment, but Xiaoxiao had a knife in his hand, but she didn't suffer any loss.

The group Lijuan called were either carrying poles or hoes and sticks, and they joined them immediately when they saw that they were playing Xiaoxiao.

Xiaoxiao withdrew and came to her son's side, afraid that her son would be frightened by such a fighting scene, but fortunately, Xiaoyang was just a little scared and nothing.

This child was kidnapped and now seeing such a scene is not frightened, Xiaoxiao is a little relieved.

Xiaoyang thought that Xiaoxiao was injured, pointed to the place where her hand was stained with blood and said, "Mom is injured." The little face was full of worry.

"It's okay, it's not that my mother was injured, it's that when my mother beat the bad guys, they got hurt and my mother's hand got a little smeared." Such a young child knows to care about his mother, which makes Xiaoxiao very comforted, and Lichen is also a good teacher on weekdays. Li Chen is also very close.

Holding her son's hand, she came to Lijuan's side.

Lijuan immediately asked worriedly, "Sister-in-law, have you been hurt? These people are so hateful. They dare to rob someone during the day!"

She just poured a glass of water for her daughter, and in just a few minutes, they stopped. It was too much to take Xiaoyang away, it made her feel guilty and feel sorry for her sister-in-law and Xiaoyang, especially her nephew is so smart and cute, how could they have the heart to catch such a small child, so when she called someone, she let them fuck the farm tools Come and beat people.

Xiaoxiao shook her head: "It wasn't hurt, Xiaoyang was a little scared. Fortunately, you asked people to catch up in time this time, and we'll see if we can catch all these people and send them to the town."

Chapter 493 No Complaints

   Yes, we want to arrest them all, we can't take them cheaply, and it's really outrageous to even dare to arrest people in broad daylight! Sister-in-law, we must punish them severely! "

Yesterday they went looking for trouble, and today they went to kidnap their nephew. These people are really too much. Xiaoyang is so cute that he is willing to attack them. They must be severely punished.

"Wait, let the old uncle take them away!" Looking at the group of people while talking, they have basically caught them. After all, five people can't deal with a group of peasant men with farm implements in their hands.

It didn't take long for Ye Quan to rush over. He heard at home that Xiaoxiao's son had been kidnapped. When people caught them, they rushed over immediately. When they saw those people, they were immediately tied up and sent to the town to be locked up. They asked the people above to punish them severely. Moreover, for safety, when they returned to the village, the village organized During this period of time, people took turns watching, especially the pier. If there is a strange boat docking, you must tell the team.

Li Chen left the village for two days and someone came to ask for trouble. Ye Quan had to be careful, and he didn't know if Li Chen and the others were really good at it. As Zeng Aniu said, it has something to do with the map, otherwise he will not be targeted, but even so, when he is not in the village, he will take someone to protect the village.

After Lijuan and Xiaoxiao go home, Lijuan said to Xiaoyang: "I'm sorry, aunt didn't protect Xiaoyang well, let aunt see if there is still pain in her hand. There is still a mark on the arm that was made by the rope when it was tied, and it hurts to look at it. Lijuan scolded the gang to death. 

Xiaoyang said in a milky voice: "It doesn't hurt, my father said that a man suffers from pain." A little hurt is nothing. "

Lijuan liked this nephew even more after listening to it. This child was well educated by her brother and sister-in-law. She hopes to be more promising than her brother when he grows up.

Xiaoxiao poured a glass of water out for the child to drink. After finishing the water, it may have been so frustrating before. Now the child is tired, his face is tired, and his eyes are shrugged.

Xiaoxiao picked him up and went into the room to sleep with him. This time, she didn't dare to go anywhere. She lay beside the child and gently patted his back. In her sleep, Xiaoyang was a little uneasy. Xiaoxiao was very distressed by the appearance of fear. Although the child was not injured and did not cry with her, he was very strong, but after all, he was only three years old.

Xiaoxiao slept with her child until she woke up naturally. She would take her child by her side in everything she did in the future. Even when she was working, she was always with her. Because of her guilt, Lijuan spent most of her life at home in the next few days. It's all her doing.

A week later, Lijuan and Xiaoxiao were still worried about Lichen and the others.

Lichen and the others were lost in the mountains at the moment, so they had to camp on the spot to rest at night.

"Brother, where have we gone now?" Su Heng was a little tired after traveling for a week. They suffered a lot from this trip.

Li Chen stared at the fire and said, "We've been on the train for a day and then turned the car, and now we've reached the third map, but the fourth map is not in our hands, but Xiaoxiao and I have deduced before. The next words should be in these mountains. Because out of this mountain range, there is a river behind and then a village, and those four directions are not suitable places to hide treasure."

Old Huotou also said in agreement: "I also think it should be In this area, there is spiritual energy here, and where there is spiritual energy, there will be rare treasures. Then it was normal for them to transfer the jade here to absorb the spiritual energy between heaven and earth. Besides, Li Chen is right. Mountains, the next place is either a river or a mountain village, which is not suitable for storing three pieces of jade that big."

"But it's not easy to find such a large area!" Su Heng sighed, the few days of windy meals and camping made everyone tired. I don't know if I can find it if I look for it for a few more days. "If only there was the last map, let's not look for it here."

"The last piece is in the Du family, it is simply not available. The Du family and the Zhao family have deep grievances, and we don't dare to claim that other maps are in our hands. It's good to be able to find this place, no matter what. If you want to find it, we will start to see if we should act separately tomorrow. Chen Ming's team, you and Uncle Huo's team, let's search from different directions, which can save time."

However, Lichen's proposal was met by the old Huotou. The objection, "No! We cannot act separately in places where we are not familiar with the land, and it is very dangerous to act separately in such a complex mountainous terrain. Besides, although you and Chen Ming often go into the mountains, the terrain here may be different from that in the mountains. The places you went to before were different. The few of us rashly acted separately, and if something went wrong, it would be too late to help. Besides, there was no one around here, and it would be difficult to ask for help. I don't recommend acting separately."

In such a remote and dangerous place, he and Lichen have a better sense of direction. Su Heng is not clear at all. It is not suitable to act separately. Although it may take more time to find it, there is no way.

"It's just that it will take at least five days to search this place." Li Chen was a little helpless. There were three mountains in front of him. It really took several days to find such a large area, especially when they only had four personal.

The old Huotou advised: "Since it's not easy to come out, we'd better look for it. If we don't look carefully enough and don't find it, we'll come here in vain, and I guess we've been out for so long this time. It won't be easy to get people's attention next time.

It's better to find it while you work harder now, especially Su Heng. It would be best for you and Jincheng if you find the few pieces of jade among these people, Chen Ming is just here to help you, and Lichen, it doesn't matter to him, he wants to go back to the city but he can go back at any time, that is, Grandpa of Xiaoxiao's family may need help, so you are the least qualified to complain among us!" You are welcome ! point out. , Su Heng has made money in the past two years, and his tone of speech is not the same as before, no! It should be said that he was like this from the beginning, but he was downgraded to a remote place and his whole person changed, and now Su Heng has returned to his previous appearance.

Su Heng accepted the criticism, "Yes! I shouldn't complain. Brother Chen came out with us. I have never had any opinion. I can't complain now. If I find it, my cousin and I will benefit the most." Chen put down the job at hand, and if he was found to be slack at work and came out to help him, he would definitely be punished. And the old Huotou is also old now, and it is not easy to come out to help, and Chen Mingyi's family has to support them or not go to work to accompany them. He doesn't know how to thank them for their help.

Chapter 494 Analysis

  Li Chen said: "Since we have already come here, we must continue to look for it no matter what. In such a remote place, I believe it is difficult for them to find this place without the previous map. After all, it took us a week to find this place. , they can't guess this place without a map." The old Huotou replied: "It is indeed very remote. If it is placed in such a place, I just thought that there is no other suitable place to place it except the cave. And they originally planned to be It is not possible to bury it underground. After all, if it is buried underground for too long, it will be difficult to find it again in the future."

"The cave? If we continue to analyze it like this, how fast will it be transported? Large rocks, the terrain should not be very steep, otherwise it will be transported up. If it is analyzed in this way, it will be easy to find. We will look for it from here tomorrow morning. The most important thing is to pay attention to whether there are any caves or caves here. Some kind of tunnel or something."

Li Chen took a new path, so it would be easier to find it when he got down.

The old Huotou nodded and admired Lichen even more. People like Lichen will have an extraordinary future in the future. They can endure hardships and encounter problems with a calm mind and analyze things. 

Su Heng said, "If you look for it according to what you said, then the time will be reduced by at least two days. If you look for it in a targeted manner, it will be easier to find it."

"Then we will take turns to keep watch at night, and we will set off tomorrow when the sun comes out. ." Li Chen ordered.

No one had any objections. Because Old Huotou was the oldest, he didn't need to watch the night. Li Chen and the three of them took turns to watch the night. They were afraid of being attacked by wild beasts when they were in the mountains at night.

The wind was blowing everywhere, and it was about to fall. The wind was a little bit cold. Fortunately, they brought many clothes out, especially in the mountains, it was colder than outside at night.

Except for Old Huo Tou who was asleep, Li Chen and the other three were sitting by the fire.

"Brother, are you worried about your family?" Su Heng asked. Originally, he was on vigil at this time, but neither Li Chen nor Chen Ming could sleep, even though they were tired.

"One thing, after all, Xiaoxiao and the others have two children. It's not good if the old uncle can't solve a big problem..."

Chen Ming teased at the side: "It's just a strong woman like Xiaoxiao. Don't worry about her accident, she is smart and capable, not to mention that you have helped a lot of people in the rock village. If there is any difficulty, the people there will definitely help. It's useless to worry about it outside. You can't fly in such a far place. Let's go back and see how she is now. Besides, Su Heng is not worried about Lijuan. Lijuan is the most likely to cause trouble, and he is not worried about why you are so worried at home."

Li Chen did not respond angrily: "It is because of Lijuan. I'm here, so I'm more worried, Lijuan will cause Xiaoxiao the most trouble, this time we've been out for so long, Xiaoxiao doesn't have to take care of her."

"But Lijuan is also your sister, you can't hurt you. My wife doesn't care about my sister." Chen Ming felt that Li Chen was very partial again, but Su Heng didn't say anything about him.

"It's just because it's my sister, otherwise I wouldn't let Xiaoxiao be with her. If you don't believe me, ask Su Heng, he also knows Lijuan's ability to cause trouble."

Su Heng sighed helplessly after hearing this, "Lijuan is quite confused. She often make mistakes. If I help her in the aftermath at home, I can only trouble my sister-in-law. Fortunately, my sister-in-law has a good temper and doesn't think she is a burden. Sometimes I wonder why you and Lijuan have nothing in common. They are obviously the same. When I was born to my parents, why are the two people so different, fortunately, Xiaoyue is not as confused as she is."

Speaking of her daughter, she couldn't help but show some comfort on her face, her daughter not only followed him in her appearance, but also her IQ. She is not so confused.

Li Chen heard this with a slight sadness on his face, "Actually, there is a reason for Lijuan to be like that. Lijuan was often sick when she was a child, and once had a high fever. My mother was alone when my grandmother was not at home. After that, she became confused easily, and her memory was not as good as before she got sick. My mother and grandmother often blamed themselves for not taking good care of her, so they have always been very fond of Lijuan, which caused her temperament to be not very good. Later, they met Xiaoxiao , She has improved a lot, her temper has been restrained a lot, and she is married to Su Heng, and she has nothing to do in Yancun.

I have never told you about Su Heng, for fear that you will despise her. At the beginning, my father also thought about this, so he wanted to leave Lijuan in the city and find someone with a better family background to marry her. Who knew that he would meet Su Heng later. , she refuses to go back to the city, and I am against it when you guys are getting married. I am afraid that one day you will dislike Lijuan and people will easily get confused. Fortunately, there is Xiaoxiao to help you on weekdays, and in Iwamura because I am with everyone. Even if she complains sometimes, she doesn't care. "

Speaking of, there is a reason for Lijuan to be like this. The real person to blame is his father. At that time, he would not go home once a month when he was busy.

After hearing this, Su Heng knew why Lichen and Lijuan did not care about siblings . Whether it is IQ or personality will be so different. It turns out that Lijuan was ill when she was a child, so later her family loved her too much and spoiled her so much, which caused her to be like this.

"Since I have married her, I will not despise her, although she always loves to Cause trouble, but fortunately, everyone takes care of her. The key is that although she has a bad temper, she is still kind, and Xiaoyue doesn't follow her. Sometimes she will remind her when she is confused, and Lijuan is married. She gave birth to a child for me again. Compared with before, she has changed a lot of stinky problems. "

Chen Ming smiled and said, "Su Heng doesn't dislike Lijuan now. You, brother, can rest assured in the future. Speaking of which, they won't have anything to do in the village. It is estimated that the route may have gone wrong halfway along the way.

Li Chen and Su Heng thought about it too. A few people in the back took turns to watch the night. There were wild beasts screaming everywhere in the mountains at night, and a few of them were men, so they weren't so afraid. They came out this time with tools. Especially Xiao Xiao Afraid that they would encounter danger in the mountains, they also provided them with a lot of self-defense powder. Even if there were beasts, all four of them were not afraid.

The night was spent in a vigil of several people in turn. At dawn, Chen Ming cooked A little porridge with the purchased biscuits and jerky can fill the stomach. After a long night of sleep, the old Huotou started to feel refreshed. Usually, he looked at the terrain in front of him. No young people, if you don't take a good rest, you can't bear to travel like this for the past few days.

After eating and putting away, a few people packed their luggage. The sun came out at this time and it was time to set off. The weather should be good today.

They walked along the line of the sky, and the scenery here is very good, but they didn't have the heart to appreciate the scenery along the road.

Chapter 495 Arrival

    The three roads were bumpy, and the four of them, Lao Huotou walked in the front, Li Chen behind him, Su Heng and Chen Ming in the back. After more than an hour, they did not find any caves or the like. It's just that they didn't complain and continued to look around.

By the evening, I had already searched this hill and the surrounding area, but unfortunately I didn't see any caves. Seeing that everyone was tired from searching all day, Old Huotou had to stop and rest. He planned to continue searching tomorrow and still rest in the mountains at night.

This kind of day lasted for three days, and on the fourth day, only the last hill was left, and everyone was tired and tired these days.

At night by the fire, everyone was having dinner, and even after dinner, everyone was still very tired and didn't want to move.

"Tomorrow will be the last mountain, it must be there," said the old Huotou.

Because the mountain is the largest, and there is a faint spiritual energy on the side of the mountain, Old Huotou felt that the batch of jade is most likely to be hidden there now.

Li Chen nodded, "We've been looking for nearly two weeks, and our wind meal and sleepover will finally have results. Even if we are tired now, we must persevere to the end, and we will have an answer soon."

Chen Ming also responded: "Yes, the last one is left. The top of the mountain, I have to look for it no matter what, I also feel that it is there, because we have looked for it before and we have been looking for it so earnestly that we have not missed any area. Now there is the last mountain top. I looked at it from a distance, you guys I didn't find that there was a river next to the mountain. If they were on the jade movement side, would they have used boats and transported them here?"

"It's possible." Old Huotou replied, "Before I I thought the same thing when I saw it. I heard Lichen say that the pieces of jade were several hundred kilograms in size. At that time, the conditions were not good, and there were very few cars to be transported by car, and the car was not something that ordinary people could borrow, so I felt that It must have been transported from that river by boat.

At that time, water transportation was very convenient and there were many boats, and the river was so wide, and the water was deep enough to transport those few large jade stones. At that time, they hid the jade far away here, fearing that they would have any accident in the future, so they drew a map and divided it into four, each one kept one, and gave the map to future generations in case of any accident. Keep it safe, I don't know what Li Chen did you get three of them, maybe this matter has a fate with you, and it is up to you to complete it.

Fortunately, we are here now, and we are about to find the few pieces of jade. I hope the people who transported it here will bless everyone to find the jade. "

Everyone agreed with the old Huotou's statement after hearing it.

Especially Su Heng was very excited to find him soon. The hard work over the past few days felt that it was worth it. Those few people transported the jade here to avoid being discovered, even if They have been looking for a map for almost half a month. If they don't have a map, they can't find this place at all.

"Uncle Huo, the other group of people looking for jade should not have found this place, right? "

Old Huotou nodded, "They don't have the map in front of them. Even if there are people who knew about this, more than 20 years have passed. Even if that person has a good memory, many things have changed over the past 20 years, especially After the founding of the People's Republic of China, many villages were built, and many projects were built. The appearance of the ground has changed a lot. It took us almost half a month to grope for a map to get here. We can get here in a few days.

What's more, it's easy to get lost without someone who is familiar with the terrain. Even if they can find the right route, they don't come so quickly. Although we have a map, you can find the right person to lead the way this time. Most of the places on the map were when I was young. I have been here, I was young at that time, and I traveled through the east, west, north and south, and I remembered those places where I used to work, so we were very lucky to be here in less than half a month. Li Chen nodded when he heard this, "

Yes, this time I really want to thank Uncle Huo. Uncle Huo is not only familiar with some routes, but will also help us deal with dangerous places, just like when we were walking through a canyon when we encountered a ghost." thing, that piece sounds weird..."

"If I guessed correctly, that place must have been a battlefield. A large number of soldiers fought there, which is also the place of the ancient battlefield, so the sound you heard at that time was the sound of the two sides fighting during the war at that time. It's just that scene. The place is weird, those sounds are recorded, as long as the weather is bad or sometimes the wind is strong, you can hear the strange sounds of fighting over there."

Su Heng understood after listening, "So that's what happened, before. I have read some supernatural books and heard similar things, but I never thought that I would encounter such a thing, how would we know this without Uncle Huo." I admire the old Huo Tou even more, this man must have a good reputation when he was young characters.

"Fortunately, it was the same place when we came here. Next, let's search for that hill." The old Huotou replied, the hero didn't mention Nian Yong, he didn't say much about his youth now, let's talk about it Those things were nothing, when they were young, they didn't know that he was very famous outside, otherwise they would go to Iwamura later without being severely punished.

The others have no opinion, and they will be found soon. Everyone ate more at night, and rested early to wait until tomorrow to continue their search.

The next day before dawn, Su Heng woke up and was packing his luggage. Chen Ming saw him and said amusedly: "I am the most active today after I have been out for so many days. I can understand it when I think about it, and I want to find it as soon as possible. It's time to go back."

After speaking, Chen Ming also began to clean up, while Li Chen, who was beside him, was already cooking for everyone.

When it was dawn, everyone started to set off after eating. This time, Old Huotou went directly to the place where the spiritual energy was very strong on the mountainside.

"Lichen, look here!" He pointed to a place ahead.

"This is... It was a road back then, and the road was quite wide based on the stones on both sides. How could there be such a wide road in such a place, only one thing can be explained, that is, there may be a road not far ahead. What kind of mine, this road was used to transport coal or mines back then, if there is a mine, then there is a mine... That means it can hide things, Uncle Huo, we really found the right person." Even the transportation is the road All found, there must be a mine ahead.

Everyone nodded in approval and was very excited. Sure enough, they saw a hole within 300 meters. Maybe more than 20 years later, the hole was covered by trees and weeds, and there was only a small piece left, but it was thrown by their sharp eyes At that moment, everyone rushed forward happily and ran to the entrance of the cave.

Chapter 496 Dangerous

  It's just that after reaching the entrance of the cave, the old Huotou didn't let everyone in in a hurry, but let the dog he brought out.

"Xiao Hei, go for a walk first and then come out."

No one has entered the place for more than 20 years, because he is afraid that the nest has been occupied by wild animals, so the old Huo Tou let the puppy go first to find out if there is any danger. After all, animals' noses are sensitive and can detect some things earlier than humans. What also made him notice is that this hole is not natural but artificially dug, not like a coal mine but it looks a bit like a copper mine, because there is no trace of coal left outside.

Sure enough, what he did was right. Not long after they waited at the entrance of the cave, they heard the sound of dogs barking inside. Sure enough, there was a situation inside.

"Bring your tools in, everyone!" Li Chen ordered. Fortunately, Uncle Huo is smart, and this dog is also very smart. It helped them a lot along the way.

What Li Chen holds in his hand is the dagger Xiaoxiao gave him, this sharp knife Xiaoxiao gave to Lichen to keep by his side for self-defense no matter what. Chen Ming and Su Heng both held long wooden sticks in their hands. What Old Huotou took to their surprise was a sword, which was unusual and had never been seen before. However, Li Chen knew that this was not an ordinary sword, because the body of the sword was faintly glowing with red light.

At this time, the puppy ran out covered in scars, and everyone was very distressed when they saw it, especially the dog helped them a lot along the way.

Li Chen immediately took out the gauze and medicine from the medicine box prepared by Xiao Xiao to bandage the puppy.

Old Huo Tou smelled the stench on the puppy and became serious and said: "The beast inside is a snake, the spiritual energy is very strong here, and there are a few jade stones in a good place to practice, that beast is very poerful. It's no wonder that Xiao Hei fights but it's injured like this."

"Snake!" Everyone gasped, especially Su Heng, "How could a snake hurt Xiao Hei like this?" No big snake could hurt a dog like that.

Old Huo said with a headache: "This is a big python that is about to become fine. How can Xiao Hei be its opponent? When you go down into the hole, everyone should be careful not to be hurt by it.

" How big is the snake, but seeing Xiao Hei injured like this, Old Huo Tou knew in his heart that the snake must not be small, and it was a little troublesome.

After bandaging Xiao Hei, Li Chen and the others put Xiao Hei at the entrance of the cave to help watch. They went in with tools in their hands. Because Xiao Hei was injured like this before, everyone is walking cautiously now. , I was also a little nervous.

There was some darkness in the hole, and they went in with a flashlight to explore.

When the front was not far away, Lao Huotou suddenly stopped. He smelled a strong fishy smell and saw that the snake was not far ahead.

Sure enough, everyone was taken aback when they took a flashlight and took a look in front of them. That snake was the largest snake they had ever seen. The snake body had the thickness of an adult arm, and it was curled up, with a pair of snake eyes glowing green. There is a bloody mouth that is nearly infinitely expanding under the eyes. At this moment, he is staring at Lichen and the others not far away, and he is still poking out his red tongue, intending to wait to launch an attack.

"Tsk tsk, it's no wonder that such a big snake will hurt Xiao Hei like that. It's not like he's going to be fine. I don't know how many years it's been here." Chen Ming exclaimed.

No one has come here for more than 20 years, and this snake den has been here for at least a few years, because there are many corpses around the snake that it has eaten.

"It's been here for at least three years!" The old Huotou said with certainty, "Everyone, be careful, it's about to start attacking!" I saw the snake head quickly stretched out to bite a few of them.

Old Huotou hurriedly threw out a few talismans, and saw a few flames on the snake, but the snake quickly put out the flames. The old Huotou knew the ability of this snake. This is a big snake who has practiced and is difficult to deal with.

Old Huo Tou and Su Heng Chen Ming were attacking from the front, while Li Chen was looking for an opportunity to stab the snake quickly while it was fighting with them, but he was surprised. The dagger Xiao Xiao gave him was very sharp. , cut iron like mud, but when he stabbed it with all his strength just now, he only stabbed into the snake's body a little bit.

And because of the stinging pain, the snake swung its tail vigorously, knocking down several people. And Su Heng was the closest, and the bloody mouth was about to eat Su Heng. The key point was that at this moment, Old Huo Tou raised his sword and stabbed into the snake's body, and the snake retracted in pain. Li Chen and Chen Ming took the opportunity to suppress the snake's body and tail.

Seeing that his sword could pierce the snake's body, the old Huotou quickly made up a few more swords, and the big snake finally closed his eyes and slowly fell down.

Su Heng collapsed to the ground. He thought he was dead just now. He didn't expect that when the snake was fierce, they were almost unable to deal with it.

Li Chen and Chen Ming were also tired and sat on the ground.

Li Chen had doubts about the sword in Old Huo Tou's hand: "Uncle Huo, my dagger is so sharp, why can't it pierce the snake's body, and your sword is rusted, so you can deal with this snake." I saw it before. This sword is a bit strange, and the style looks very old, but the sword body has a faint murderous aura and it seems to have a faint red light inside.

Old Huotou didn't intend to deceive them, "This sword was passed down to me by my master, and it is said that it was given to him by his former master. As for the source, I don't know the source. I took it to many places to save it when I was young. I myself have countless times. But this sword has a special feature, that is, it has an effect on monsters and evils, but if it is a human being, an ordinary sword may not be as good as a kitchen knife."

"There is such a sword..." Li Chen murmured.

"So I didn't use it on weekdays, so I didn't tell you, Su Heng and Chen Ming, are you two okay?" Old Huotou saw them get up from the ground.

"It's okay, it's just that the arm was hit a little bit." Su Heng responded, and Chen Ming was similar. The key is to be frightened.

"Let's hurry up and find the jade. There is a fork here, and the other one must be the place where the jade is placed." Li Chen put away the knife. Look around and say.

"Yes! Let's get out of here as soon as possible. The fishy smell here will definitely cause other animals and beasts to come in once it gets dark." Old Huotou also put away his sword. Huo Tou dug out the guts of the snake before leaving.

They know that snake gallbladder is also a blind medicine, and this snake has been practiced, so its snake gallbladder is more precious.

The four of them walked into another fork in the road, and they didn't walk too far when they saw several large boxes at the end. The boxes were as tall as a person. There seemed to be something inside, and there was a lot of dust on them. You could tell by looking at them. Been here for a long time.

Chapter 497 Found

  Su Heng and Chen Ming couldn't wait to go over and swept the dust off the boxes a little, and then jointly pry open the lid of one of the boxes.

Holding the flashlight, I took a picture of a piece of tarpaulin covering it, and when I removed the tarpaulin, I saw a dingy stone below. Su Heng immediately became anxious after reading it

, "Isn't this just an ordinary stone, what is a priceless jade stone? It's not a mistake, right?"

The result of his kung fu is like this, so he will not be disappointed.

But the old Huotou scolded: "Stupid! The outermost layer of the rough jade is like this. Even if the entire piece of jade inside is exposed, it is not at all noticeable before carving. A good work depends on the quality of jade. It also depends on the superb carving level of the masters. The so-called jade can't be polished without grinding. This is the truth. Look at the side of this stone. This stone is only one piece of the whole stone. The quality of the jade exposed on the side is very good. It's not small, it's an ice species, it's dark green in color, its water head is full, and it has no cracks. No wonder so many people want to grab it. This piece is at least more than 300 kilograms, you can open the other two pieces."

Su Heng and Chen Ming finished listening . Continue to open the other two, there is also a piece of jade inside and it is larger than the one just opened, and the material of the jade material is very good.

The old Huotou said: "This jade is cut from the side and should be cut into three pieces. I have seen a lot of jade in my life, but I have never seen such a big jade, tsk tsk! It's really worth living. In my lifetime, I can still see such large and good jade materials. It is no wonder that so many people wanted to grab a few pieces of jade materials before. If you find a good carver to carve out a work, each piece must be priceless."

"Uncle Huo , we didn't come here in vain, it's just that we transport such large pieces of jade out, and we won't let anyone know." Chen Ming asked, he was also very happy to find it, but these pieces of jade had nothing to do with him, so he Not as excited as Su Heng.

"This..." Old Huo's head also had a headache, and it was really bad luck in the wild mountains.

"It's still transported by water. Besides, I know where to transport this batch of jade." Li Chen suddenly decided to ship it to them.

"Water transport? But the four of us can't carry such a heavy thing. Where else can we find a boat to transport it?" Su Heng still had doubts.

"Leave it to me, you stay here and wait for me to come back." Li Chen quickly decided, "This place is very close to the team I participated in back then, and I will definitely help if I ask them for help, and they are the safest in the army to let them help. , and then transport this batch of jade to a place, that person is a very famous sculptor, and when the time is right, the three pieces of jade will be carved."

After listening to Li Chen's suggestion, everyone thought it was very good, and the old Huotou said: "Just follow Lichen's decision, by the way! I heard Xiaoxiao say that there is a jade exhibition in the world recently, and it will be held every few years to see which country's works will win the prize. If you take it to engrave and then take it to the competition, if you win the prize, it will win glory for our country."

Li Chen also replied: "Yes, it is true, so I will look for it right away, it should not be far, I will be back before evening. "It's not far from there, it should be possible to get there in two hours, and here is only one province away from his hometown, it only takes half a day to get there by boat, and then find the old Xiaoxiao to treat the big man. please ask him to help deal with this batch of jade and let them keep it for the time being, so that others will not dare to snatch it from them even if they find it, and then ask Mr. Yang Shusen to carve and take the work to the competition. National honor.

Everyone has no opinion, and it seems to be the case now. It is impossible for jade to be transported to such a far place as Iamura, and the jade itself is to be handed over. Now Lichen's decision is in line with their original vision.

Everyone agreed, and Li Chen left immediately.

Su Heng and the others stayed and waited. It's just that not long after Lichen left, a group of people came over not far from the entrance of the cave.

Chen Ming was shocked when he was guarding at the entrance of the cave. He didn't expect those people to search here too. He really looked down on them.

He rushed into the house and informed Old Huo Tou and Su Heng.

"What do we do now? I see that there are quite a few of them. I'm afraid the three of us won't be able to deal with them!" They are no longer their opponents when Li Chen is not here.

"Uncle Huo, let's quickly think of something!" Su Heng said anxiously, they spent so much time and energy to find this place, and they would rob them of these few pieces of jade.

After thinking about it, the old Huotou has a solution, "Lichen goes for a few hours, we have to guard these hours no matter what, don't worry, I'll go to the hole to deal with it, by the way! You take the tools, I'll watch the back. It's the river, hurry up and dig a hole in the back, we will go in from the back when we get in, and I will block the opening in the front, they are still down the mountain, at least an hour later, they will come here for us to act."

After that, he went out . , came to the entrance of the cave and threw a few talismans. I saw that the talisman ignited automatically when it met the air and then made a sound of "Boom", and the stone above the entrance of the cave was blown down, blocking the entrance of the cave all at once.

In this way, if they want to come in, it will take a while to move out. I hope this will delay until Li Chen comes to rescue the soldiers.

And Su Heng and Chen Ming started digging a hole in it, and suddenly they heard a bang, thinking that something was wrong, so they hurried out to see the old Huotou.

Especially Su Heng was taken aback, "What's the matter with Uncle Huo?"

Old Huotou explained with a flashlight: "It's nothing, I just blocked the entrance of the hole so they couldn't get in if they wanted to, let's dig a hole quickly. As long as Lichen can come back within three hours, we can leave here."

Su Heng and Chen Ming did as he said as soon as they heard it. Now time is waiting for no one, and the group of people at the foot of the mountain will soon find them. Here, fortunately, it was discovered before Chen Ming, or else they were foolishly discovered here.

Su Heng and Chen Ming saw that the entrance to the cave was blocked by a few large stones, and there was still a lot of gravel and dirt.

"Uncle Huo, how did you do it?" They were surprised, just how did Uncle Huo do it right now.

The old Huotou said to them angrily: "It's my talisman that is useful, now is not the time to explain, let's hurry and dig a hole."

Su Heng and Chen Ming nodded and didn't dare to ask any further. Now the old Huotou was thinking very carefully. It would be difficult for them to get in by blocking the entrance of the cave with stones. time. During this period of time, they quickly dug a hole and waited for Li Chen to come over. Then they took out the jade from the back and went to the boat to walk by water. They were not easy to catch up.

Chapter 498 Run Away

 The three of them immediately ran to the back of the jade box to dig a hole. It was a very open mine. The mining was almost done in those days. Later, it was abandoned when there was no mine. Fortunately, it was not far outside the cave. The three of them. It took almost an hour to dig through.

After the hole is dug through to make sure that people and boxes can be moved out.

The old Huotou asked Chen Ming to find Lichen, and asked Lichen to come directly from the back of the mountain.

And he and Su Heng made a raceway board. At that time, ordinary people will lift the boxes to the raceway board together, and a few boxes will slide down the mountain to reduce the speed of manpower.

And Chen Ming also met Li Chen on the way. Li Chen was going up the mountain with a group of people. Chen Ming immediately told him about the situation on the mountain and the plan of the old Huotou. The helpers were at the entrance of the cave, and they seemed to be removing the boulders at the entrance of the cave, so they immediately went up from the back mountain, and they also let the boats go there to wait.

When Li Chen and Chen Ming arrived, the group of people in front were about to remove the stones at the entrance of the cave. They had to quickly remove the three boxes containing jade.

So a group of people worked together and the raceway plate made by the old Huotou just lifted the box together and put it on the pipe plate, and then used a crowbar to slowly open it and move it down the mountain.

After they went down the mountain and loaded onto the boat, another group of people looking for jade mines also entered, but the empty mines made them immediately understand that someone was here before them, and the jade had been removed one step ahead. When they looked at the traces on the road and waited for the river bank they were looking for, the boat had already left and disappeared for a while, and there was absolutely no chance to catch up.

Li Chen and the others on the boat were relieved when they saw that there was no boat catching up for a while. They would not know that there would be a boat behind them. It was fast, and by the time they reached the shore, the boat had already left for more than ten minutes.

After confirming that there was no pursuit, the few people on the boat were completely relieved.

The boat traveled for a long time on the way, because the boat passed through a special dock and did not dare to check it. When the destination was at night again, the group did not stop and hurriedly sent it into the warehouse.

By the next morning, a special group was formed above to protect and treat the work as engineering.

When Li Chen asked Yang Shucheng to come over to see it, the old man was surprised. He was almost sixty years old this year. He didn't expect to see such a big jade in his lifetime, and it was only three pieces.

"Lichen, this is... what did you find?" This is the few pieces of wealth that senior brother mentioned back then, and there are still those words on the jade stone to confirm that he is not mistaken.

Lichen explained: "Actually, the people who discovered these pieces of jade were afraid that they would be found and hidden in a very secret place so that no one would find them. We got a few maps by accident and spent almost half a month. After searching, I finally found the transport, and if it is a few hours late, it will be transported first."

Yang Shucheng was also glad after hearing this, and couldn't help but sighed, "Fortunately, it was not transported away, because of these three pieces of money. How many people have suffered from the stone, and some even died. Lichen, are you sure it's all right now?"

"It's all right now, this time it has been treated as a project. What are the three pieces of jade carved into, and then used to participate in the international competition, If the works are excellent, they will be well preserved as national treasures, and no one will think of hitting them again."

Yang Shucheng was very excited when he heard it, and he couldn't help crying at the end.

"Mr. Yang..." Li Chen knew that he should have something to do with his previous experience. Xiao Xiao once mentioned that his wife and son also died because of these pieces of jade.

Yang Shucheng finally calmed down.

Slowly recounting the past: "Someone got a small piece from here and showed it to me back then, and that piece of material also weighed several tens of kilograms. This is the location." After speaking, he pointed to one of the missing pieces of jade, "The man took the piece of jade. I don't know where the man heard my name, so I came to the door and asked me to help him carve a piece of work, and then give it to someone for his birthday. At that time, I didn't know the source of the piece of jade, thinking that the piece of jade It was only that big in total, and the man had contacts on weekdays, so I had to engrave it for him. I didn't expect that I had only carved half of the work, and one day the man rushed to me to pick up the unfinished carving. Jade, I heard the news of his murder after.

Later, someone came to inquire about the murdered friend and kept asking me about the whereabouts of the jade stone. Thought I knew a lot, that jade might be here, but I told him very clearly that I was only helping someone to carve, as for other things, I didn't know anything, the person didn't believe it and then set up a bureau. My son and wife thought I could make a fortune, but I didn't expect to be deceived. The money was gone, and the other party asked me to compensate. It was a huge sum of money. Both my wife and I were arrested and disposed of.

At that moment, I hated why I started to learn carving in the first place, which resulted in the loss of my wife and children in middle age... Later, I stopped carving for others until now."

After speaking, he sighed for a long time. He breathed, I don't know how long he has been holding it in his heart, and today he finally had the opportunity to say it, so if he wants to carve these three pieces of jade next, he will not refuse, and he is the only one in the family now. Now, don't be afraid of what will happen again.

And what Li Chen said is also right. Anyone who has now become a public family with these three jade stones will not dare to make up their minds.

After listening to it, Li Chen finally understood why he said before that he couldn't sculpt and was unwilling to accept Chen Chen as his apprentice. It turned out that his previous status had caused such a change in his family.

He comforted him: "Sir, don't worry this time, this time things are not the same as before. A special group was set up to protect these three jade stones. Even if the outside is still in chaos, there are people who are guarding this matter, let alone secretly doing it. Most of them don't know, even if they know it's too late, they can't snatch it from us."

Now as this project supported by the above, no one dares to make an explicit decision, so Lichen is not afraid now and comforts Yang Shucheng need not be afraid.

"Since no one will care about it, then I am in favor of carving jade. If jade is not polished, it will not become a tool. Such large rough jade is really rare in the world."

Yang Shucheng agreed to the job, and he also wanted to study these pieces of jade carefully. What kind of carving, if you can go to the competition as Li Chen said, if you can win the prize, it will be an affirmation of their skills. At their age, they are not pursuing money but more recognition of their work, and affirmation of their skills. and good inheritance in the future.

Chapter 499 Back

    Li Chen was also very happy to see his agreement. He originally wanted to ask someone to help build such a big project. Later, he thought that Xiaoxiao said that Yang Shucheng was very famous for his skill in adjusting jade. That boy Chen Chen wanted to take him as his teacher. Unfortunately, he refused to accept any more apprentices. , This time, when he returned from the jade shipment, he thought of who would engrave and immediately thought of him. Fortunately, he should come down now.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and this matter was finally resolved.

Li Chen and Su Heng and Chen Ming were credited for successfully transporting the jade this time, and they were recalled to the city ahead of time.

Li Chen was fine when he heard the news, but Su Heng was very excited. He could finally go back to the city. After so many years of waiting, he finally didn't wait in vain, especially since the above promised to help them rehabilitate the Su family, not only the Su family back then Families implicated in this batch of jade will be rehabilitated.

And Chen Ming can also go back to the city, but Chen Ming doesn't really want to go back to the city. His family is living well in the country now, so others are not as excited as Su Heng.

From there, Li Chen went back to Zhao's house.

He hadn't come back for more than four years. He wanted to go home to see his grandmother, and then find a friend to catch up with.

The moment he walked to the door of Zhao's house, Li Chen suddenly felt very unfamiliar. He hadn't come back for so many years, and the two gates at the gate were dilapidated. With such a momentary Zhao's house, there were only two grandmother and sister Zhao left in the house.

At the moment when I patted the door, I was still a little nervous, wondering what my grandmother would be like when she saw him.

After knocking on the door for a while, the people inside came to open the door. There was no accident that it was Sister Zhao who came to open the door. Seeing that she was wearing an apron around her waist, she should be washing things with water in her hands.

After looking at it for a while, Sister Zhao was very surprised and exclaimed: "Lichen, it's you!" It's much darker and more mature than before, no wonder Sister Zhao didn't recognize it when she saw it.

"Sister Zhao, I'll go home to see my grandma when I come back to do errands." She said cheerfully, perhaps because this is my hometown after all. Even if there were a lot of unpleasantness, there are still many memories here. When I saw the yard, I was very happy. emotion.

"I'll tell your grandma to go!" After speaking, Zhao's family ran to the backyard. It was obvious that she was very excited. It was no wonder that people who hadn't seen her in a few years suddenly saw her like this.

The corners of Li Chen's mouth curved slightly, but when he saw the decorations at home, he frowned slightly. He hadn't been at home for a few years, and his father didn't come back. The furniture in the house was old and deserted. Live for a few days and then empty at other times. Grandma lives in the backyard, maybe because his mother is not here, so grandma doesn't like to come here on weekdays. Lixin next door is assigned to work in the factory in the suburbs. This arrangement was won by his father. Lixin is the only one left in the uncle's family. , and Lixin has changed a lot now.

The way the Zhao family has become has something to do with Du Yueying back then. Now that woman is also dead. Times have changed, and Li Chen doesn't want to recall the bad things in the past, so he straightened his clothes and went to the backyard.

The old lady just got up from a nap. As soon as she saw Lichen, she asked Mrs. Zhao to buy vegetables. It was rare for Lichen to come back and she wanted to cook a table of home food for him.

When she saw Lichen, she was very excited. SHe opened her lips and grabbed Lichen's arm, "Lichen, you're back!"

Lichen was also very moved. Although grandma used to be very partial to the uncle's family, but several grandchildren and granddaughters were very moved. Inside, grandma loves him and Lijuan the most, so now seeing the old man in his seventies is much older than before, people feel very guilty. In the past few years, he has been away from home, and grandma has relied on Sister Zhao to take care of him, and his father is not at home. , He and Xiaoxiao were far away again, but fortunately the old man didn't complain and was very considerate of their work.

"Grandma, I'm very unfilial, I have neglected you for the past few years!" The old lady was not angry or complained at all, "Grandma understands your work, it's not easy for you to be outside, and I'm fine at home as an old man, not to mention Sister Zhao helped to take care of it. Besides, it's okay if you haven't been here in the past few years. You don't know how chaotic it was before, and the compound was not the same as it used to be. Several families were sent away, and the whole compound is now deserted.

I just hope that the turmoil outside will not spread to you. You and Xiaoxiao are married, and now that you have children, I am very happy to see my great-grandson at this age. any request. After speaking, he shook his head and sighed.

A lot of things have happened in the past few years, and now I just hope that my family is safe and don't dare to ask too much.

Li Chen helped the old man to sit down on the chair, how could he not know this The environment outside for a few years, so he and Xiaoxiao decided that they didn't want to come back so soon.

"Grandma, we may be back soon! "

Really?" Can you come back now? It's not that you won't come back so soon, and I didn't listen to your dad's words. If the family is so messy right now, I'll clean it up for you as soon as possible. I thought they were going to come back, but she and Sister Qing were the only ones at home, and Li Chen's house in front of him was not well cleaned up.

Li Chen knew what she was thinking and comforted: "Grandma, don't worry, we are coming back soon, but In another month or two, I'm coming back for business, but if I go back, I will apply for a transfer back. Xiaoxiao doesn't know if I should come back so soon. "The old man eagerly said to see his great-grandson, "Why didn't she come back, did you two quarrel?" But don't be arrogant, she already has children. It's very hard for her to take care of the children by herself. You should be more considerate of her on weekdays and help her with housework and children when she is free. She knew Xiaoxiao 's character, so she understood that Xiaoxiao didn't have her parents-in-law to help her, and she was alone with her children in such a remote place to accompany Lichen to endure hardship, so she stood in Xiaoxiao's place and spoke for her

. Chen didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "We didn't quarrel, not even a few times a year. I was busy with work and she was very considerate with me, but we stayed there for a few years and had some family business there, and we had to make arrangements when we came back. , the management over there is not very strict. Xiao Xiao did some business with people to make some money to subsidize the family. "

The old lady was so frightened when she heard this, she quickly said: "You can't mess around, it will be regarded as speculation, it's not a joke outside, there are many people arrested because of this, called Xiaoxiao if the money is not enough to spend my old man That's right, you won't need to pay for the family expenses every month when you come back." I'm afraid that something will happen to the family again, especially for the grandson of Li Chen, who has always had high hopes, the Zhao family will have to rely on him to support him in the future.

Li Chen smiled and said, "Don't worry, grandma, Xiaoxiao did that not only for herself but also to help the village, and no one else could find out. She just paid, and it was others who ran outside to do things."

Chapter 500 seeing Friends

  "Is that so... The old man knows that Lichen and Xiaoxiao are both smart people, and they are more cautious in their actions. Since they are safe without being discovered, she is not so worried, but she will never talk to the outside world. People say that their granddaughter-in-law has a business. "Our family still has a little savings. Back then, I secretly saved a sum of money when there was chaos everywhere, so if our family is just living a life now, there is no shortage of money. Don't be too frugal, especially now that you have children. If you have the conditions, you need to feed your child better. You only have one now. Now that the child is three years old, hurry up and ask for another one. While I can still see it, I will miss you and Lixin to give me a few more great-grandchildren. . Li Chen nodded, mentioned Lixin and asked, "

Does he have a blind date for Lixin?" A 20-year-old boy should also be at the age of marriage. The old lady shook her head and said, "He doesn't want to get married too early, and some people in the family don't want to marry their daughter to him. Du Yueying's troubles were too much. He's grown up, so many people know that they are taboo for him to have a mother like that..."

Good things don't go out, and bad things spread thousands of miles. In those years, the Zhao family was in trouble, and now even if Lixin has more prospects, ordinary people will be taboo after inquiring a little. He has a mother like that.

Li Chen said after listening, "He's a boy and only twenty years old, it's really not in a hurry, let him date by himself first, maybe he'll date back by himself, but he's not sure. The old man was a little helpless, and finally nodded, "Lichen, since you are coming back, you should also help to establish a new one. After all, this is a major event in his life, and now there is no one to take care of him, and the child is also most of the time. Living in the factory, it is said that the home is far away from the factory, and it is inconvenient to go to work. However, the factory is indeed a bit remote in the suburbs. "

"Grandma, I will." "Lichen responded and had hatred for his mother, but Lixin was innocent from the beginning to the end. He didn't know the evil things his mother did back then. The uncle has this the only child. He has given up his hatred, so if Lixin needs help, he will also Help. The old man felt relieved to hear him say this.

"Lichen, if you come back to the Du family, will you be in more trouble?" I was a little worried about this.

When Lichen and the Du family had a grudge, that's why his son wanted his grandson to leave first to jump in line in such a remote place.

"Don't worry, grandma, I am also dealing with the Du family's affairs when I come back this time. I have collected all the criminal records and evidence of the Du family over the years, and the uncle's murder was also done by the Du family, so the Du family will not do this this time. Just like the last time, just get away with luck."

The Du family has not changed much in the past few years. He has taken credit for transporting the jade this time. The uncle was also killed because of the jade, so once the case was investigated, the Du family could no longer hide it. , All the people who participated in the treasure hunt in the past will be dealt with this time, plus the Du family's past crimes, so the Du family is really going to fall this time.

The old man immediately became happy when he heard it, "The Du family is about to collapse, and you have avenged your uncle. You have no worries when you come back. By the way! If you come back, what about your work? What are their arrangements?" The grandson's future, the old lady never forgot to care about this matter.

"Looking at the arrangement above, it shouldn't be bad. I have been transferred to such a remote place for many years. Now that I have done a lot of work this time, the arrangement for returning to work will not be bad. There will be news in the next two days, and then I will go back to Iwamura to make arrangements. After the job is handed over, I will bring Xiaoxiao and the others back."

"Really, hehe, if you all come back, the family will be more lively. Xiao Chenyang is three years old, but we haven't seen each other yet. Listen to you. Your Dad said that the child looks like you, right?"

Li Chen nodded, "It looks more like me, if it looks like Xiaoxiao."

Sister Zhao laughed at the back: "If Xiao Chenyang looks like Lichen when he was a child, then surely He is also a very handsome little baby. Looking at the pictures of Lichen when he was young, he is very handsome. If the child looks like him, he will be good, but if he looks like Xiaoxiao, it is also good. Xiaoxiao also grows well. In the future, I can also help at home, so Xiaoxiao don't have to worry about how many children are born and no one will take them."

There is no mother-in-law, so after Xiaoxiao gave birth to only one child, she did not dare to have another child for two years.

Li Chen smiled and said: "Before, I was afraid that Xiaoxiao would not be able to work alone, and the conditions in Yancun are not good, so we only gave birth to one Chenyang, and we will talk about it when we come back later, the family will indeed be more lively. "

As long as Xiaoxiao is willing to give birth, then they will have two more children. If she doesn't like children, they will be too tired because of the trouble, then they will have one Chenyang. He is an open-minded person, and does not pay attention to having many children and grandchildren.

But the old lady was happy when she heard him say that. Lichen and Xiaoxiao have a good relationship, and they will definitely have children again.

Seeing that they were chatting, Sister Zhao hurriedly went out to the gate of the yard to buy some food and cook it for Li Chen to eat, and Li Chen went back in the evening after eating and put on the incense stick in front of his mother's tablet and told his mother that he had gone home and waited. In the future, Xiaoxiao will also give her incense when she comes back.

The next morning, Lichen went to Ye Qiaosheng. Qiao Sheng and the others still lived in Xiaoxiao's house. His younger brothers and sisters had grown up and the family couldn't live there. Qiao An helped Xiaoxiao look at the pharmacy and lived in a room with Chen Yan. He is also married and has a one-year-old son. When Li Chen passed by, he was feeding the children in the yard, while his wife was washing clothes. When he saw Li Chen, he was dumbfounded.

"Lichen!" With a surprised look on his face, he didn't expect that since Lichen came back, he didn't tell him in advance when he came back. "When did you come back?"

Li Chen came over and sat next to him, "I came back to work yesterday, and I'll come to see you today. I'm going back tomorrow, but I'll go back to deal with the next business, and I'll be back in a month. When I came back, I came back with Xiaoxiao."

Ye Qiaosheng was very excited, "Do you mean that your family is going to come back! It's been almost five years now, and Xiaoxiao was right at first, but you really didn't get transferred. Come back so soon, fortunately, Xiaoxiao came to you later. You still won the wicked bastard, and your son is three years old."

Li Chen laughed and said, "You are not bad now, my son looks one year old. Well, let you write more letters to me, you always feel bad about the postage, so neither Xiaoxiao nor I know your situation very well."

"Tsk tsk, you are rich, and Xiaoxiao is doing business there again, we will get a little salary, can I not pay if I want to support my family. Besides, it's far from here, and it will take a few to send letters to and from here. It takes a long time to receive it, and I don't like writing letters very much when it's very troublesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 1.6K 73
Author: Qi Mumu Classification: Transmigration Status: Complete @ 756 Source: https://www.shubaow.net/59_59961/ The top modern academic bully girl on...
101K 1.5K 197
Author: Cool Beauty Classification: Status: Complete Links: https://www.kanshutang.org/files/article/html/23/23307/index.html  Tang Bao is stupid a...
234K 3K 41
Bill Cipher x Reader stuff!!
128K 2.4K 10
Despite Adrien's warnings, Lila defames Marinette again in front of her friends. Causing resentments of the companions towards the young girl, not kn...