Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
β˜…GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETINGβ˜…
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
β—¦β€’β—β—‰βœΏ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga βœΏβ—‰β—β€’β—¦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
β˜…The Quad's Bet (One Shot)β˜…
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)

β˜…πŽπ§πž 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 π…πšπ¦π’π₯π²β˜…

935 68 43
By Madhavi_sneha

A/n: Hi My great readers [Yep, your new name, as you are reading The Great Adhvika Mahajan 😜 ] Thank you for 10k reads, I am so so so overwhelmed about the fact that you all supported me, Thank you so much for that, I won't disappoint you my great readers, Please do vote and comment more guys, its a huge motivation for me.

*I ALSO WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT THE HERO OR HEROES OF THIS BOOK ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO KEEP UP WITH THE GREAT ADHVIKA MAHAJAN. 🤦🏻‍♀😅*

Enjoy the One Shot of Karnata Family.

{A WEEK AFTER ADHVIKA LEFT TO DWARKA}

.
.
.
.

AVIRAAJ'S POV

I was finished with my morning prayers and now I was making my way towards the room, which has somehow became my most favorite room in these two years. I opened the door and entered inside.

"Adhvi, little highness wake up it's---" I stopped speaking when I realised that Adhvi wasn't here in this room, nor in this Kingdom. She might have reached Dwarka by now, I hope that she isn't exhausted by the long journey, its her first time travelling so far. Well, I myself have no sort of experience as I have never travelled so far.

"Putr Aviraaj even you are here ha!!" Pitashree's voice brought me back to reality, it was only now that I noticed him, he was sitting on Adhvi's favorite swing. If she was here, then she would have caused an havoc by now, because she adores her swing . Ah!! adores isn't the right word, she is obsessed with her swing, In the span of two years and one month, I can surely say that I have sat exactly two times on this swing, 1st time was rather pleasant than the second one, as Adhvi herself asked me to sit with her to check the strength of the swing, I know she is something else.

2nd one was me showing my daring side and I was attacked by daggers that day, Adhvi takes full advantage of my fast healing powers. I can't still believe that she asked me to cut open my palm so that she can see how fast it heals, some sister I have got.

"AVIRAAJ!!" I flinched a little at the sudden loud voice, which startled me and cut off my thoughts.

When I saw infront of me, Pitashree was giving me a look of disbelief. I rubbed my nape in sheer embarrassment.

"I think I shouldn't be upset about Adhvi's absence as she left another eight Adhvi's, because you all are literally behaving like Adhvi, She is a great influence isn't she? " Pitashree joked with a wide smile, but I could clearly see the stress and concern in his eyes, which he desperately tried to hide from us, I along with my brother's knew that among all of us Pitashree misses His little highness a lot.

I smiled and walked near him and sat on the swing.

"little highness is going to throw a fit if this swing breaks Aviraaj and I am going to say that it was you who did it." Pitashree smugly exclaimed while I gawked at him and hurriedly got up and sat on the near by couch, this is much better.

Pitashree chuckled in amusement, while I threw him a bemused look.

"Pitashree you said that we are behaving like Adhvi, but by the way you are behaving, we can clearly see who is more influenced by his little highness. " I pointed out and Pitashree just laughed it off. I joined him and started laughing for absolutely no reason.

We stopped when all of a sudden Pitashree frowned .

"I just hope that Adhvi won't get in any trouble. . . . . . . . Ah!! That can never happen, let me rephrase my sentence, I just hope that Adhvi might not get in some huge trouble. " Pitashree said out loud and I chuckled softly, Adhvi is a trouble magnet. She attracts every possible and impossible troubles too, as nothing is impossible for the Great Adhvika.

"Pitashree don't worry, she is an expert when it comes to handling daggers and she is one of the best sword fighters in our Kingdom, moreover her main strength is her intelligent persona, her words are the best weapon she has." I assured Pitashree even though I was inwardly freaking out myself.
Pitashree smiled sadly.

"That's the problem Putr, She is strong I know, she is more than capable of taking care of herself and she will, I love everything about her, but one thing I admire about her is the fact that she loves herself, not everyone can do that putr, sometimes by the way she behaves one can think that she is full of herself or something like that, but she isn't, rather she is quite the opposite. She loves herself and she also adores her flaws, she knows she isn't perfect and neither she tries to be, she will never try to impress someone. She may love herself the most but she still will protect and help someone in need .I fear something else Aviraaj, because I know that underneath the confident, bold, intelligent and the great Adhvi, there is a scared girl, she is cautious of her surroundings, she doesn't trust easily. She is always on alert, I just hope that she won't cry to sleep like she did in the first few weeks of her arrival. " Pitashree dejectedly remarked. I hummed sadly.

"Oh I was right!! You both are here again." We saw Ravindra coming towards us. He shook his head with a silly smile.

"I came to this room constantly for the first two days without realising it, but now I don't do that. " Ravindra said while taking a seat beside of me.

"Anyways I am here to inform you both that Jayvir is returning tomorrow." Ravindra exclaimed while we smiled atleast someone is returning.

"That's good!! Another good news, considering the fact that Maharishi Durvasa was satisfied by our hospitality was a big relief. " Pitashree said with a tone laced in satisfaction and relief.

We were constantly on the edge for the past three days, because Maharishi Durvasa decided that he along with his disciples will stay in our palace for three days. Thanks to Mahadev he was pleased with us and blessed us.

Ravindra all of a sudden started laughing.

"Why are you laughing like this Ravindra?" Pitashree asked him curiously, while I stared expectantly to know about it too. He simply shook his head with a small smile.

"I just remembered the day when Adhvi asked us that why won't we let her enter the Kitchen." Ravindra replied and started chuckling, this time we joined him too.

"I love little highness the most, but it wasn't safe for anyone to let her enter the Kitchen, she gets in trouble with the sculptures and statues in the hallways and corridors, I can never imagine the disaster Little highness will cause if she entered the Kitchen." Pitashree commented with a chuckle. While we nodded our head in understanding..

"I just hope that no one in Dwarka tries to teach her cooking, because she caused a turbulence with an Arrow and bow, I seriously don't want to imagine what she will cause with fire." Ravindra said with a horrified expression. We all simultaneously nodded, it's for their best.
No one should make that mistake.

(A/n:- They don't know that the mistake was going to happen in Dwarka and it would cause them their whole kitchen and the food stuffs to burn into ashes )

"Well Bratha Aviraaj I think you should start lifting something as your personal helper isn't there with you." Ravindra teased me while Pitashree chuckled at that. I shook my head with a goofy grin.

After a good amount of training, we brother's would become Adhvi's personal helpers and I specifically had the duty of carrying her around, otherwise she would just sleep on my bed whining about how it's unfair that my bed is softer than hers, which was absurd cause we all have the same type of silk sheets and the same type of bed, I knew that it was just a reason to stay in my room or she was just being lazy, I smiled at that.

She is something else.
I just remembered something which I narrated to them.

FLASHBACK

I was speaking to one of the courtier about something important, all of a sudden I felt a weight on my back and I knew that who it was.

I excused myself and turned around and affectionately rubbed her back, she was clinging onto me, her whole weight was on me, I lifted her up and started walking, while she happily snuggled on my chest like a cute baby.

"Little highness is exhausted today I see!!" I asked her and only received a hum in response ,I chuckled fondly at her cute antics.

"What made my little Adhvi so tired today hmm?" I questioned her as I walked down the corridor and all the ministers who passed by us just bowed their head a little in a greeting manner, while I nodded back in acknowledgment.

Everyone were now familiar with me or any one of us carrying Adhvi after her practice. I chuckled remembering about the first time I walked with Adhvi in my arms, everyone's eyes were wide open and their jaw was hanging on the floor, they were gawking at us as if we were some new species, but now after three months everyone just casually greeted us as it wasn't uncommon anymore.

"Father made me spar with those two strongest Bodyguards of yours. They literally killed me with their sword, I am telling you Bratha Avi they were seriously trying to take some revenge on me. I am damm sure that I didn't do anything to them, but nope no mercy was shown towards this great girl." Adhvi whined lowly complaining about my Bodyguards.
I laughed at her complaints.

"Adhvi they do not hold any grudge against you. On contrary to what you think, it's quite opposite, they are really fond of you, and it's a spar and it's your training, they have to go strict on you, also I don't think that your enemies are going to go easy on you. By the way aren't you supposed to say poor girl?" I explained it to my pouting sister and curiously questioned her even though I knew her answer. It's because she is the great Adhvika. I mentally shook my head in disbelief.

Adhvi rolled her eyes.

"Bratha Avi see, you yourself said that my enemies won't go easy on me, so that just proves that those Bodyguards are my enemies, as they attacked fiercely, it almost looked like they wanted to kill me and I said great girl cause I am The Great Adhvika, and I am definitely not poor, look at me I am wearing accessories made up of Gold, diamond, sapphires, ruby, pearls and what not, also I have lots and lots of them so logically me calling myself a poor girl doesn't sound right at all!! " Adhvika reasoned out casually and gave me a look that said are-you-crazy-That-was-so-lame. I sighed heavily, Why did I even try to explain the Great Adhvika?

The guard opened my room door as my hands were full and a little preoccupied, I snorted at my own words, while Adhvi gave me a weirded look.

I carefully placed her on my bed and she sighed peacefully with a smile.

"Adhvi what will you do when I get married? as you won't be able to do things like this anymore. " I inquired her genuinely curious about her answer, however she threw me a droll stare and huffed in disapproval.

"Bratha Avi what are you talking about? You not carrying me around, *chuckles* That has to be a joke in itself. Oh!! Please I know that I am still going to be the little highness even if you all have your wives, I know that I will still be your main priority along with your future wife. Also for your wife to arrive, you have to marry and I don't think that it is going to happen any time soon as you always run away after you listen to a Marriage Proposal, at some point I was suspecting that you have some secret lover, and I did follow you around but found none except for Bratha Ravi, unless he is your lover which I don't think so he is, therefore no secret lover nor wife so your question is useless, Anyways, now if your doubts are cleared can you please feed me something, cause my stomach has literally became poor without any food in it. " Adhvi sang chirpily and now she was pouting cutely to convince me. I was baffled by her revelation,nonetheless nodded my head and hastily left my room, I had to get out from there as soon as possible, cause if I would have stayed there for another minute, I would have certainly lost my remaining brain cells.

{FLASHBACK ENDS}

We were laughing as I completed telling them about that day, I was literally spooked out that day. We heard a knock on the door, Pitashree permitted them to enter.

"My apologies Maharaj, Yuvraj and Rajkumar, I am here to inform that there is some urgent issue that needs your utmost attention." The guard informed with his head bowed down and we all left from Adhvi's room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   ★ 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕕𝕙𝕧𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥     ℍ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕦𝕣

AUTHOR'S POV

The Royal family of Karnata dynasty were furious. They never wanted their precious Adhvika to even set a foot on that Kingdom. They had no sort of interests in Hastinapur.

Still they stayed silent, only because of Dwarkadhish, who informed them that it was Adhvi's wish, she wanted to explore more, she wanted to learn more and she wasn't alone. Dwarkadhish also reassured them that he will never let anyone harm Adhvika. They trusted him, because Adhvika trusted him, she for some reason believed in him alot and they weren't dense, they knew that he was definitely not someone to underestimate, especially someone like him who has killed demons at a very young age and not to forget the fact that he killed his evil uncle and one of the most powerful King Kansa.

(A/n;- Adhvi is going to be enraged after knowing that Krishna used her name to convince her brother's to let her stay in Hastinapur, while in reality it was him who sent her to Hastinapur despite her protests 😅😂 )

But now they weren't furious because of Hastinapur, they were pissed because Dhanvik has sent them a letter about Adhvi's health and safety, which he sends once every 15 days, they always waited eagerly for the letters, today was no exception, however much to the displeasure of Royal Prince's,The letter said that Princess Adhvika had made a new Bratha. Her new Bratha was Angraj Karn. The new King of Anga.

Maharaj Chiranjeev (Adhvika's father) was stifling his laughter, as his son's were burning in jealousy,they were all pacing back and forth grumbling and snarling under their breath. They literally looked like some ferocious animals,if Adhvika was here and saw them like this,she might have given them some unique names as they certainly didn't look like Chimpanzees..

Someone else was also present there, who was  un-bothered by these things. It was Prince Rudhra, Adhvika's friend. He threw the Prince's a judgemental look. They all looked nothing like the stoic Prince's whom he was familiar with. Prince Rudhra rolled his eyes in disbelief. Everyone except for him were whipped for Adhvika. He liked her as a friend, and maybe even he was whipped for her as well, Anyways, he would never accept that atleast not infront of Adhvika.

Ha!! Even if he has become Adhvi's Bratha, he can never snatch our places." Prince Sathvik announced confidently with a scoff.

All the prince's nodded their head in agreement.

Yes, we are Adhvi's Brathas. He can never compete with us." Prince Chitranjan  furiously stated.

All the Brother's simultaneously nodded in affirmation.

He never carried Adhvi after her Practice."  Prince Aviraaj exclaimed proudly.

I was the one who would always feed her when she was too tired to do anything at all. " Prince Ravindra said with a satisfactory smirk on his face.

I was the one who would always massage Adhvi's legs after a vigorous training. " Prince Veerendra chimed in happily with a small smug smile.

I was the one who would always carry her things with me." Prince Jayvir joined in the I-do-this-and-I-do-that discussion.

I was the one who takes Adhvi to different places." Prince Achyutam exclaimed in complete seriousness.

I am the one who cooks her favorite sweets and I am the one who accompanies her during her night adventures." Prince Jayendra informed with a wide grin, completely oblivious of the fact that it was supposed to their secret. After listening to his statement all the Brother's as well as the King himself raised a brow at him, he just sheepishly grinned not really caring about this.

While Prince Rudhra was regretting his life decisions.

Well you all are right!! Angraj can never do those things." Prince Rudhra said blankly while the Prince's mood lit up, they all smiled at him and gazed at him in admiration, but what he said next wiped off their smile.

Because you all sound more like Adhvi's personal maids than her Bratha's. Now I know why she always dismisses her maids. Why need them when you all do that work." Prince Rudhra commented with a thoughtful look , however there was a subtle smirk on his face, which didn't go unnoticed by the Prince's.

Now they all looked at him in annoyance and they were offended to the core. The Prince's teamed up and started bickering with Prince Rudhra who would make them speechless with just one sentence.

Whereas Maharaj Chiranjeev bursted out laughing after listening to his son's proudly stated words and his intelligent nephew's comebacks.

Overall Adhvika unknowingly became the reason of their childish banter, as well as the reason for their happiness. They couldn't wait for her to come back home.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HI EVERYONE 👋🏻

SO HOW WAS THE ONE SHOT?

PLEASE READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT!! PRETTY PLEASE CHERRY ON TOP 🍒😜

✰𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙆𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙣𝙖.✰

SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON

PRINCE'S JEALOUSY?🤭

KRISHNA IN TROUBLE? 🤦🏻‍♀️

RUDHRA'S SARCASTIC REPLY 😂

DO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!!

I APOLOGISE FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW!

WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 😃

BYE GREAT READERS 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 383 19
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Cover credits-@KanhaiyakiSakhi9112 Book one of AaVan's tale. Mahabharara, an epic that teaches us about justice , sacrifices...
3.5K 191 21
what if two girls from kaliyug time travel to Mahabharat era will they able to change the destiny? what if they are also the sisters of Krishna? the...
270K 12.8K 83
**COMPLETED** This is the story of a girl who is best to the good people and just worst to the bad people. She enjoys her life and loves her ga...
166K 8.1K 93
π‘°π’π’…π’–π’π’†π’Œπ’‰π’‚, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...