Rebirth in Sixties With Space

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Qian Yehe Classification: Rebirth Status: Complete @502 Raw site: https://www.xbiquge.la/31/31611/ Zh... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-331
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
491-500
501
502 Finale

481-490

482 12 0
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 481 Agree to Go Out

Not to be outdone, Lijuan said: "Wealth is at risk, you can know it without trying anything, but I believe in my sister-in-law's vision, and my sister-in-law is generally confident in doing things. Look at the farm she bought, and her luck has always been the same. Very good, you can make money by doing anything, it's absolutely right to follow her ideas this time, not to mention that if your cousin is there, you can discuss things together, and if you don't understand, you can come back and ask your sister-in-law."

Su Heng hummed Said: "You are very happy for me to go out now. If something happens to me in the future, don't say that you are tired of taking your child alone, or that you don't want me to regret changing my mind and let me come back after I have been out for a few days."

Lijuan said quickly: "No, I know you're doing things, so I can't blame you. Besides, I have my sister-in-law and my brother here to help me, so I'm not worried. Anyway, when you stay at home, you go to work during the day and you don't have to be at home."

Su Heng didn't like it . She doesn't want to spend more time with her on weekdays, so now he would be more willing to let him go out and not be with her.

After hearing what Lijuan said, Su Heng knew that she really wanted him to go out, so he looked at Lichen, knowing that the final decision on this matter rests with him, and if he objected, he would not be able to go anywhere.

Li Chen thought more in his eyes, "If Su Heng also goes...it's really possible, the things that the village lacks and I think there are a lot of idle people in the village after the busy work, so organize to do something. Then take it out and change it for grain, oil, rice, noodles, etc., at least in the future, everyone will not be afraid of starvation. This will ensure everyone's life. As long as you don't make a big splash and don't talk to people outside, then let everyone talk less about it.

Actually, this is a speculative approach . There are many villages that have done it in the dark. We also help the village to solve the food problem. The terrain here is mainly mountainous, the ground is uneven, and there are not many good farmlands. Even if there are good seeds to be planted, But a good harvest is only enough to ensure that everyone can eat, and it is not easy to save some food. Moreover, there are many people here and less land, and one person can get less than two acres of land on average, so there is not much food delivered each season. Food.

It has to be said that in the future, we can try to get everyone to help with things in exchange for food. If it is feasible, if it is not possible, stop it, and Xiaoxiao and you will continue to do your own business. "

He will not disapprove. Rules are dead and people are alive. He is not an old-fashioned person. If there is a good idea, he will very much approve it.

Having said that, Li Juan and Su Heng both breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you brother, Su Heng, do you want to come with cousin this time?" Li Juan asked impatiently.

Unexpectedly, Su Heng refused: "Can you not be so impatient and reckless, you think I don't need to arrange for my eldest brother to go out, and you are still in confinement and I will go out. Besides, my cousin's position is over there. It's not that I don't know, I can go there myself."

It was just over a week after the birth of the baby, and I was in a hurry to drive him out, and as expected, Qianyan Kai was very stimulated tonight.

Lijuan didn't dare to say anything after being told this. Han Jincheng went home to live. He will be here tomorrow. Even if he went to town in the morning to buy some specialties here, he would have time to chat with them in the afternoon and evening. He is tired at the moment. I didn't want to delay any longer, it was almost ten o'clock, and many people in the village had already gone to rest.

When Han Jincheng went back, Xiao Xiao Lichen would also have his own room. The child was already sound asleep at the moment, and he seemed to be sleeping soundly, so Li Chen was reluctant to put him in the cradle.

After the two briefly washed up, "Li Chen, do you really agree with Su Heng going out?" Xiao Xiao asked with some uncertainty. This time Li Chen thought the same as hers, and he didn't accuse them of doing business at all, he was hesitant than before. It looks a lot easier.

Li Chen got up and wrapped her in his arms and said, "I'm not as rigid now as I used to be. I've been here for a year and a half, but everyone's conditions here are just a little better than before, they can only ensure that everyone has food and want to improve their lives. The level is very difficult. I have always been worried about this matter. Although the village has also taken some work, it is only occasionally, and I can't earn much work points. If I can take over the work outside and exchange it for food, even if it is spread out, it will not be counted wrong.

Besides, other people won't say anything about helping everyone in this way, mainly because Jin Cheng and Su Heng and the others might run into trouble when they first go there. People, Meng Qingyang doesn't know what to do. I know that if you do business there, he may give you face, but Su Heng has never done business and Jincheng has contacts, but he doesn't have much experience. They are going there now. Side is also learning to explore slowly.

Xiao Xiao nodded, Li Chen's idea was right. " It's okay, let them not worry in the early stage, let them know more about the local situation and market conditions, what type of wood is more suitable, and the main learning is in the early stage, don't think about making money as soon as possible." When money comes, it is important to learn something. Besides, we don't have much money now, and Su Heng and the others don't have much savings, as is Jincheng's side, so it makes sense that you want to start a small business. After Lichen finished speaking, he looked at Xiaoxiao, "

Xiaoxiao, sometimes you really think you know a lot of things, obviously you are only the same age as Lijuan, but why do you know so much more than Lijuan..."

Xiaoxiao didn't know What do you want to answer his question, she can't say that she is actually a person from the future, so she knows a lot of things that will happen in the future and she has lived a life more than Lijuan, so of course she knows a lot of things than Lijuan

. Go to sleep, I'm a little sleepy. "I don't want to continue with the question he asked. She can't answer such a question.

Li Chen didn't dare to talk anymore when she saw how sleepy she was, and it was very late now.

Lijuan in the next room was already asleep, but Su Heng was relying on her. He couldn't fall asleep at the head of the bed. He was thinking that they were talking about doing business before. He used to do clerical work, and when he was transferred here, he also worked with Lichen. He had never done business before, and now Lijuan wants him Going out, although he should come down, he has no clue in his heart. People say that shopping malls are like battlefields. He is not as good as Lijuan thinks. SHe thinks that doing business is easy and easy to make money. Xiaoxiao has the courage to make money. In addition, she has made friends with Meng Qingyang. There are more or less Meng family forces on the farm. If the two of them went to do business, it would be very difficult to do business there without Meng Qingyang's help.

So tonight he can't sleep at all. He really wants to change the poverty of his family. Unfortunately, the industry he will be involved in is something he has never been in contact with before. Xiaoxiao doesn't have much money now. It would be bad if she loses all her money. . If he is rich, he is not under pressure. If he does not understand in the early stage, if he loses a little bit, he will buy a lesson.

Chapter 482 Rich

    The next day, when Li Chen got up, he looked at Su Heng who was washing his hair. The dark circles in his eyes knew that he must not have rested well last night, but he didn't say anything. It is conceivable that Su Heng is still in business. Very cautious, this is fine, think carefully about whether it is good for them, whether to stay in Iwamura or go out for a walk, in fact, if he is not the captain of Iwamura, he would also like to go out and see. After all, Tiantianwo is also very boring here. The money saved at home is earned by Xiaoxiao, which makes him a big man a little guilty.

Han Jincheng came over for dinner in the morning. There was nothing at home, so he came over and asked Su Heng to accompany him to the town to buy something after dinner. Tomorrow, he would go back there and bring some local specialties for his mother and Weiwei.

When Su Heng saw him coming, he asked how he was resting last night.

"Fortunately, accompany me to the town after dinner. In fact, we can transport a lot of things from here to there, and there are many people from our side. If we transport things from this side, we can take them there. The selling price will definitely be several times more expensive."

"Really? Then this time, if you buy more and resell it there, won't you be able to make a fortune? You are so business-minded!"

Su Heng praised, He could think of such an idea, but he could imagine that his cousin did have a business mind.

Han Jincheng scratched his head and said, "I've seen others do this before, but I can't buy much if I don't have much money, so let's take this time to make some money for traveling. The main reason is that my mother hasn't come back for more than half a year and wants to eat this. I'll take some of the things on the side, and if there's more money left, I'll buy a batch and take it to sell there."

Su Heng said, "I still have some money here, why don't you take it and use it first." Knowing Jincheng He didn't have any money either. He was imprisoned for more than a year without income, and he was injured and raised for three months before he managed the farm for Xiaoxiao for a few months, so he didn't have much money either.

Han Jincheng shook his head, "No, Lijuan is confinement, it's not easy for you to save some money, and you will need some capital to do business there in the future. I'll show Xiaoxiao that the farm Xiaoxiao offers me a high salary. , and a little bit of money that my mother has praised over the years, I have a little bit of it now, but it's enough."

No matter how much money he has, he can't use Su Heng's money. Now that he has a family and a child, and his wife is still confinement, how can he borrow money from him at this time. Besides, my mother also gave her many years of savings recently. Although it is not much, he has enough for now. When she does business in the future, Xiaoxiao will not be so worried about the money when she wants to invest in shares. The income of the second time is enough to do a general business.

Su Heng didn't say anything after listening to him, knowing that his aunt might have some savings, but it might not be much, since he said enough.

Bring the meal out to eat with Lichen first. Lichen has work to do later, while Su Heng and Jincheng are going to go shopping in the town later. Xiaoxiao and Lijuan have snacks when it is just dawn, so They don't have to eat until about nine o'clock.

Li Chen thanked Sister Qing very much. After receiving so much grain this time, he asked Chen Ming to bring back two bags. He gave them the money instead of it, so he could only give them grain.

When Xiaoxiao woke up, the yard was quiet, and she knew that they were all out to work. She ate some food, then went back into the house to calculate how much she had in total.

This time, plus the money left over from the last purchase of the farm in her space, she still has nearly 10,000 yuan, which is a huge sum of money in this era. It's just that if you use it for business, it won't be much, but now Jincheng and the others won't spend a lot of money if they do a small business, so I don't think much about it.

In the afternoon, Jin Cheng and Su Heng came back and looked at the baskets full of things in the yard: a basket of handmade cloth shoes, a basket of fruits here, another basket of freshly made dried seafood, and the other two baskets of local handmade goods. Made of Rice Noodles. Xiaoxiao knew why Jincheng wanted to buy these by looking at these baskets, but admired his business mind and Su Heng's idea.

"Jincheng, you bought so many things!"

Jincheng looked up and saw Xiaoxiao, and smiled, "These things are not what the people here like, they don't care whether they have eaten or used ours. They all think it's good, the idea is to be afraid of coming back to buy often and being discovered, otherwise this is also a business that you don't do."

Xiaoxiao nodded, "Indeed, the things from this side are shipped there, the prices there are high, and you can make some money after removing the diesel fee. You're not helping me with grain transportation this time. You are indeed suitable for business." Seeing that Han Jincheng doesn't like to talk like a stuffy gourd on weekdays, but his head is still quite flexible, at least in Xiaoxiao's eyes, he thinks that he is more active than Su Heng and not as rigid as him.

Jin Cheng was a little uncomfortable being praised. Xiaoxiao was more capable than him, but she was a woman who wanted to have children, otherwise her business would definitely be great.

"I can't compare to people like you. When I find a suitable Muyuan there next time, we will start a bigger business."

"Yes, you all work hard, so I can just wait for the money. "Xiao Xiao said with emotion, she is very relieved to work with people she trusts.

"Hehe, you're not afraid that we will lose your money when the time comes." Even if you are familiar with him, he dares to joke.

Xiaoxiao doesn't matter, "Don't have any burdens in your heart, it's normal to do business with both losses and profits. If you lose this time, it's good to learn from it. We are still very young, and there will be a lot of money in the future. The money is waiting to be earned, so don't be too stressed now, especially Su Heng, Lijuan said that you lost sleep last night. Don't be too stressed now, everyone doesn't know a lot from the beginning, with your knowledge And experience, all you lack is experience. After you go there to study for a period of time, you will feel less afraid. Look at Meng Qingyang, it was much more difficult than you at the time, he is still there now, and he has done so much in his career.

I have heard of it. His experience was that at the time, his family had many brothers and sisters, and he was so poor that he couldn't help. He and a few from the village escaped into a cargo ship and hid in it to go to the other side of the sea, where they could not understand the language they were unfamiliar with, and suffered a lot. , but he was very strong, and he just survived there. Later, by chance, he married a local woman, that is, Weiwei's mother, but Weiwei's mother's family was not very rich and could only make money. Very able to bear hardships, and later the family business became bigger and bigger.

Fortunately, you already have an understanding of the place, especially when Jin Cheng stayed there for a few years and became familiar with the local environment, human geography, and it was much better than when Meng Qingyang went there. If you work hard in the future, maybe you will have the same achievements as Meng Qingyang in the future. "

Inspire them, so that they don't dare to take risks in the first place because of fear.

Chapter 483 How are Relationships?

  After Xiaoxiao said this, Su Heng didn't have such a big burden in his heart, but he still objected to one thing.

"Meng Qingyang is better than those people here. Most of the reason is because he married a rich local woman, so it is not so difficult for him to rely on the powerful contacts of Weiwei's mother's family to do business. We are still different from him. ..."

Xiaoxiao agreed after hearing this, but also had different opinions, "Meng Qingyang marrying Weiwei's mother is one thing, but if he doesn't have the skills, it's useless to marry anyone, right? If a person can't grow up and improve himself , even if there are people behind you all the time, it won't make a big difference. "

Su Heng was retorted and said nothing, and what Xiao Xiao said was right.

Xiaoxiao said that Meng Qingyang thought of one thing, "Jin Cheng, what are you and Weiwei like now?" The two of them don't know if their relationship has improved or if they are completely missed.

When asked, Jin Cheng didn't know what to answer, but after a while, Su Heng was also curious about his private affairs, and then he began to speak, "After taking the medicine that Xiaoxiao prescribed for her, Weiwei is in good health now. , Meng Qingyang also often asked her to go on blind dates, but she didn't like it, plus Qingmu Farm deliberately released news behind her back to spread the matter between me and her back then, plus Weiwei also had a miscarriage, so now... The family background is a little bit. The good ones disliked her. Meng Qingyang wanted to recruit her when he saw this, but it didn't seem right. Last time, he was almost cheated by someone. That person already had a wife, but he was interested in the Meng family's property and cheated that he was unmarried. Later, it was exposed.

At this point, Weiwei was so angry with his father that she no longer wanted to have a blind date, and now she is slowly starting to get familiar with the management of the farm. Now that she has something to do, she seems to be in better spirits than before, and she is gradually going out now. Last time, I went to Xiaoxiao's farm to see it. But what did I tell her? You know Meng Qingyang's temper. No one can persuade him to change his mind if he wants to recruit Weiwei. The descendants of the Han family know that I am the only other one. I don't know if he is there or what the situation is. If I join the family, I will be very sorry to the ancestors of the Han family. My mother will not let me. In addition, my mother always has opinions on Weiwei. Because of Weiwei, I was detained in the mine. More than two years later, she was injured because she was rescued, and my mother didn't like her as her daughter-in-law, so she and I should be ordinary friends now."

He didn't know what to do. It was obvious that they both had feelings, but the reality did not allow them to be together. Sometimes he wondered if he would be rich and powerful in the future, so Meng Qingyang would not look down on him, maybe agree His daughter is married to him, so now he wants to do business and work hard.

It's a pity for Xiaoxiao to hear it, they are still the same now, why Meng Qingyang is so old-fashioned... Maybe because he only has one daughter, Weiwei, if there is another child, even if there is another daughter, he will not be so obsessed with not letting them both. together.

"Let's look at it later. Now this trip, you should go over there to see the price of wood in a few more forest farms, find a few more and compare the prices, and also discuss with their boss. If you have a long-term cooperation, you can sign a contract. It can't be more favorable."

Xiaoxiao thought, although she did not specialize in business in her previous life, she often contacted or watched her colleagues, and she also learned a lot.

Jin Cheng looked at Xiaoxiao in surprise, he didn't expect Xiaoxiao to know so much.

"It would be nice if you were a man..." He whispered, especially since Xiao Xiao has knowledge and ideas, it would be a pity if it was just a woman to have children and raise children.

Xiaoxiao didn't seem to hear it. She thinks that she is not bad now, and her professionalism is not strong. She mainly just wants to improve the conditions at home, and she doesn't want to keep herself busy all day. Since she is a woman , the child's mother, if conditions permit, still want to take care of the family. Especially Lichen is also busy with work. If she is also very busy, who will take care of her at home, the two of them often do not meet each other, and even the best relationship will be cold.

"Jincheng, what time do you leave tomorrow morning, and let Lichen help you."

"Let's start at six o'clock, and Su Heng and I will help you load the boat. By the way, the next time you come back is estimated to be in October. "

There is no harvest on the farm now, it will take two months, and recently he has to go out to see that the forest farm is empty.

"It's okay, it's so far away and you'll be busy next time. Su Heng can only go by himself next time."

Su Heng nodded, Jin Cheng was busy next time, so he didn't dare to call him back.

When Li Chen came back in the evening, a few people were drinking in the yard. Su Heng also called Old Huotou to come over. Old Huotou was very happy when he saw that he had a drink. When the time comes, he should come down immediately. What can he miss about drinking.

"Jincheng, you are doing well now. If you become prosperous in the future, don't forget my old bones." After a sip of wine, the old Huotou teased.

"How can I forget, Uncle Huo is the most loyal and has helped me a lot. If I have money in the future, I will definitely honor you!" Jin Cheng promised.

At that time, he was detained, and his grievances with the Meng family. If it weren't for them, he might still be detained in the mine now, living a dark day, so when he was rescued, he made up his mind, In the future, when he recovers, he must repay them.

When Old Huotou heard him say that, he immediately cheered up. These young people are all good, and Jincheng also repays his gratitude. If he got married, the child would have been so old, but he was single all his life, so now Several people was regarded by him as his own children, and they were happy to ask him for help every time there was an accident. If something serious happened, he would also be anxious and find a solution.

Everyone treats Old Huo Tou as a family member, letting him drink and eat vegetables, and treat him like an elder.

The bright moon hangs in the night sky, and the night is good tonight. In the yard, they drank until ten o'clock before dispersing. In the end, Old Huotou was helped by Jin Cheng and sent him back.

Li Chen also drank too much tonight, maybe because he was with them, so he was not afraid to let go and drink with them.

Xiao Xiao didn't accuse Li Chen, who smelled like alcohol. He hadn't seen Li Chen like this for a long time. He usually didn't dare to drink too much even when he was outside because he had work. This is the case with a few of them tonight, so Xiao Xiao didn't stop them when they were drinking, and made them happy once.

Seeing him sleeping soundly, Xiaoxiao gave him slippers and wiped his face to clean up, so that he could have a good night's sleep. He is very busy on weekdays, but even if he is busy, he will take time out to take care of her and the children. It was worth it to meet such a man.

The next morning, Jin Cheng took the goods he bought back to the other side of the sea, and Su Heng and Li Chen went to see him off.

Chapter 484 Incomparable

  When Su Heng went back, Li Juan felt a little pity to see him back.

"What's your expression?" Su Heng looked at her with a frown, not knowing what she was thinking about, but now that she knew more and more about her, he knew what she was thinking by almost the expression on her face.

Lijuan said regretfully: "I'm still in confinement, you can't go out, otherwise, if you follow your cousin this trip, you won't be making money, so I think it's a pity. We have children now, and we will use the money in the future. There are many places, if I don't make money quickly, I can't buy a lot of things I want to buy, and we are now farther and farther apart from my brother and sister-in-law."

Su Heng didn't think anything, "You have to compare with other people in the village. They are barely hungry and can't compare with them. No matter in the village or even in the city, few are better than the elder brother and sister-in-law. The sister-in-law owns such a big farm. Sister-in-law is so good at doing business, and we have never met her before.

If you look at the village, everyone is barely able to eat enough, which is much better than before. Every family is not rich, and some people wear The clothes I wear are small and big, and the patches are patched again and again. It is a big deal to be able to eat enough in these years. How can I dare to hope that my family has savings, except for those few relatives who are in Nanyang. I secretly sent things back to subsidize the family. The family life is better than the average family. Otherwise, there are so many rich people.

It is not bad for us. We can have food. Big brother sent a few bags of food. Let's eat this year Don't worry, if we live here again, I will occasionally buy some fish and the like, rice and noodles are from my eldest brother's house, so many people eat, we don't have to pay, we don't have any expenses, so we don't have to worry about money, of course Big brother, please let us pay the money. Otherwise, you will spend a lot of money eating meat and chickens and ducks for three days and two days in confinement."

Lijuan curled her lips. SHe didn't refute Su Heng's words. "I'm just saying, I'm also thinking of our family. When you see it, if you go back to the city, you have to take care of it. Otherwise, it will not be easy to find a good job when you go back, or if you go back to the city and don't want to do what you used to We can do other jobs if we have money."

"I didn't say that your suggestion is bad, it's just fine after a while. Even if I go out, I have to arrange for my elder brother to go. Otherwise, I can't leave the village casually. I don't know what reason I used. The last time I rescued my cousin, I used it to go back to see my parents. This time I can't use this reason again. If I go back twice a year, other educated youths will also have opinions. I listen to my elder brother. It means that the village has to buy winter coats and jackets in a unified way. Big brother may arrange for me to do it at that time. It just so happens that I will have the opportunity to go out. I will go over there for a week to see, and I will follow my cousin to see the place of origin, otherwise what? I don't even know what business is about.
Besides, you can't tell people outside except for the few of us that I'm going there, and you can't reveal a word, otherwise it's very serious. Now you think that prohibiting business is the way of capital. , it would be bad if I were found to be implicated in the eldest brother." 

I cautioned, for fear that Lijuan would often say it out accidentally without closing the door, and the consequences would be very serious.

Lijuan nodded, afraid that Su Heng would be afraid, so she comforted: "Don't worry, many people here go out, and although some go out, they don't mix anything, but it's different if you go out and see the world, you are different from them. , with your cousin over there and the relationship between your sister-in-law and Meng Qingyang, it's much easier for you to do business than others."

Lijuan doesn't think this is dangerous, and seeing that Jincheng's family is starting to do business, it's just that Su Heng people are too old-fashioned, and they are not as daring as they are.

Su Heng didn't say anything. Lijuan's words were partly true, but she didn't see those who were caught going to sea when they were found, not only were they arrested but also involved their family members, but it was a very troublesome thing. Li Chen didn't dare to reveal it when he went out. Lijuan was very courageous and didn't think about the consequences of the accident at all.

Seeing that he didn't speak, she thought he should come down, so Lijuan happily went to look for Xiaoxiao next door.

At the end of the month, when autumn came, Li Chen sent Su Heng out to buy cotton. Autumn and winter are not far away. Everyone in the village needs cotton to make cotton quilts and cotton clothes. Cotton is very expensive here, and it is difficult to buy it, so Lichen asked Su Heng and Lao Huotou to go out to Jincheng to buy cotton. At the same time, Su Heng and Jin Cheng can go out to see and do business together.

After they left, Xiaoxiao and Lijuan also had their confinement. According to the custom of the older generation, Lichen insisted that the two of them have had a full confinement before letting them go out. But she refused, because Lichen had given food to their family before, so she didn't want to take the money.

Li Chen didn't insist on waiting for Su Heng to come back this time to send some cotton to their family to pay for the money she didn't take.

Xiaoxiao and Lijuan got busy when they had to cook and do housework after confinement. When they were busy, life passed very fast. 

In a flash, they had been in Iwamura for more than three years...

Xiaoxiao led Xiaochenyang to walk in the On the way to the fields, she went to the field to dig a few sweet potatoes and went back. The weather was getting colder day by day. Li Chen and Su Heng went to Changchun. Because Jincheng and Meng Weiwei finally got married, they came to help on behalf of Jincheng to Have a wedding.

Originally, the two of them would continue to drag on, but Meng Qingyang's later wife was pregnant and gave birth to a son, so Meng Qingyang happily forgave Jin Cheng's previous things. Because he has a son, he is not obsessed with keeping Weiwei now. At home, people were brought in to Meng's family, thinking that Jin Cheng and Weiwei were still entangled, inseparable, and distressed that her daughter was getting older, and it would not be a problem to drag it on, so she agreed to their wedding and gave a lot of dowry. In addition, support Jin Cheng's business so that Wei Wei doesn't have to suffer when she marries Jin Cheng.

When the news that they were going to get married reached Xiaoxiao and the others, everyone was not surprised as if they already knew it would happen, because Jin Cheng was already twenty-five years old, but he had never planned to get married, and Meng Weiwei was also twenty four, she was not married yet, and the two still loved each other, especially because Su Heng often went there to do business with Jincheng and knew more about their situation. The situation still hasn't changed, so Jin Cheng decided to hold the wedding there, and the Meng family held a big banquet for them this time. Meng Qingyang took the opportunity to invite a lot of people to let Jin Cheng get to know him, so that he can recognize him in business and make contacts.

Chapter 485 Wrong Time

 It was the first time that Su Heng and Lichen saw a rich man hold such a big wedding, and they felt that they owed their wife, especially Lichen, thinking that when he and Xiaoxiao got married in Yancun, their relatives on both sides were not there. There's no decent wedding in there either. It's that time when you can't even get enough to eat. And Su Heng thought that it was fortunate that Lijuan hadn't seen it, or else he would have complained a lot about him, how shabby and hasty their marriage was.

After they attended the wedding, they were on the boat to return home.

Su Heng said: "I can't tell Lijuan about this place when I go back this time. If Lijuan knew that her cousin's wedding was so dignified, she would definitely have a comparison in her heart. When I married her, she was very shabby and she often mentioned it. I just complained that I didn't have money at the beginning. If it was known, my ears would definitely not be clean."

"Hehe, don't worry, I said it in front of Xiaoxiao, and I would never say it in front of her. In fact, there is no need to compare with others, Meng Qingyang's family is not ours. It can be compared. Besides, although our wedding was not very grand, we are not doing well now. There is no need to worry about such things, but there is one very important thing I plan to do after the year."

"What? Seeing his dignified expression, Su Heng knew that it wouldn't be a trivial matter, otherwise he wouldn't be like this

. Maybe it was because there were only the two of them on the bed at the moment, so Li Chen said without hesitation, "Going to find that jade mine." , I heard rumors recently that the group of people didn't give up last time. They found someone who knew the approximate whereabouts of the jade mine. If that person was involved in it, then maybe they really knew the exact location. I'm afraid When the time comes, they will find them first, so let's find them first, then find a group of reliable people to remove them, and hand them in when the time is right."

Su Heng was surprised after hearing this, and his expression became serious, "The news Is it reliable, in case they release fake news that they are going to dig us out, then if we reveal our actions or find out the exact location of the jade mine, wouldn't we have lost all our efforts, so it's better to be cautious."

Even if the situation outside It hasn't gotten better after three years, so Su Heng is not in a hurry now, and his career there has just started, and he can't walk away at this time.

Thinking of this, he suggested: "Brother, let's stop sending people to watch, first see if they really follow the route on the map to find it, if not, let's take a look, I just learned some of this now. You may not be able to walk away at that time, and the most important thing is that the external situation has not changed at all, even if you dig it out and hand it over, it will be of no use." The
time is really wrong, those people are still there, and the people on their side have no power or anything. beat them.

Li Chen thought about it right, and agreed with his suggestion. Now Su Heng is different than when he first went to Iwamura. After all, he has gained a lot of knowledge after going out to practice this year.

When the boat docked at night, this boat was jointly bought by Li Chen and Su Heng, but outside it was hung in the name of the village with the head of the boat bought in the village. In fact, they were using it themselves. Su Heng went there or transported the grain produced in Xiaoxiao's farm to sell it, or transported the agricultural products produced every season to eat by himself.

Su Heng came home with a large bag and a small bag, and just put it in the yard and walked into the house. Sure enough, Lijuan saw Su Heng coming back and immediately asked about the wedding of Jin Cheng and Meng Weiwei.

Su Heng said: "Their local customs are not too extravagant, not to mention that the people's livelihood there is not very good, so the wedding is no different from ours, just invite some relatives and friends and gather together to witness it. Everyone has a good meal, nothing else, oh, Jincheng asked me to bring back some gifts, all of which are in the yard, and there are a few pieces of good cloth in it, you are not making clothes, go and see if they fit ."

After speaking, he pointed to the things he and Li Chen brought back in the yard.

Lijuan's eyes brightened a lot when she heard that there were gifts and beautiful cloth. People couldn't wait to run out. She had long forgotten to learn more about the wedding of Jin Cheng and Meng Weiwei.

Lijuan ran out and saw a bunch of boxes and a basket of tropical fruits on the stone bench in the yard, all of which she likes to eat. When she opened the other packages, she saw a few pieces of beautifully colored cloth. There is also a pair of leather shoes, and two other ginseng.

"Are these all ours?" Lijuan was very surprised. Although Su Heng would bring things back in the past, he had never brought as much as this time.

Su Heng was right. As long as there is something good, it can immediately divert Lijuan's attention. Sometimes a simple girl like Lijuan really finds it easy, so he smiled and said, "It's all ours, by the way, there is a cotton cloth inside. The fabric is very good for Xiaoyue's clothes, and it is better for children to wear cotton cloth, right Xiaoyue?" No matter how long he goes back, he never forgets to look for his daughter.

"I've already fallen asleep, and I'm sleepy when it's just dark, but it's normal for a two-year-old child to be sleepy so early. She slept early today after she didn't sleep at noon."

Knowing that Su Heng was most concerned and love the most It's her daughter, so Lijuan didn't take her daughter's jealousy. She now focuses on what Su Heng brought back.

Su Heng said, "Look at it slowly, I'll go in and see Xiaoyue." This time I went out for five days. Fortunately, it didn't take long, but my daughter grew up day by day, and she looked more and more like him. She was very soft and cute. , he was very painful, even Xiaoxiao wanted to have another daughter, but I heard from the elder brother that Chenyang was still young and was afraid that she would not be able to take care of two children by herself, so she didn't want children for the time being. The same is true for them. Lijuan always complained for a little month with Lijuan. If she had two children, she would not be able to keep up with it. She was not a diligent person.

Lijuan doesn't care if he wants to see Xiaoyue, anyway, every time she comes back, Su Heng wants to see her daughter, because she is afraid that his daughter will be treated badly by her or that she has not taken care of the child well, she ignores him now, just wants to see what he brought back.

Since Su Heng brought these things back, the eldest brother must have brought a lot of things to his sister-in-law, so she is not worried that the eldest brother and sister-in-law have nothing there. Now they are the richest people in the village, especially the sister-in-law, who owns a farm alone. Although the area of ​​a farm and a forest farm is not very large, there are a few people as rich as her these days.

Sure enough, Lichen brought a lot of things back from Xiaoxiao, especially the local ginseng Lichen bought a box at once, but Xiaoxiao was not very happy, there are still a few ginseng trees in her space that are hundreds of years old. So she didn't lack it, but she liked a few good pieces of fabric more than the ones he brought back.

Chapter 486 Going Out

    When Xiaoxiao entered the room, Lichen was holding his son and was planning to take a bath together. Xiaoxiao prepared clothes for the father and son.

Days passed, and this year passed, and Xiaoxiao also planned to have a second child when her son was three years old.

Seeing that the weather is getting warmer day by day, Lichen also wants another child. They already have a son, and he doesn't mind whether the second child is a boy or a girl. Xiaoxiao likes girls. She likes Xiaoyue from Lijuan's family very much, so the second child, she really wants a daughter. It is said that his daughter is caring, and he doesn't mind that this child is a daughter.

Li Chen came back from work early that day to cook for Xiaoxiao's mother and son. It was already dark after the family ate. It didn't take long for Chen Ming to come over overnight.

"Brother Chen, what's the matter?" He wouldn't have come so late if he had nothing to do.

"Is Lichen at home? There is news about what he asked me to inquire about." A month ago, when Lichen looked for him, his expression was solemn. When he knew why he was like this, he was shocked. It turned out that Lichen and the others There is actually a treasure map. What's more serious is that there are people out there looking for those treasures. Li Chen couldn't find a reliable person to inquire, so he had to ask him for help. help.

"What's the news?" Xiaoxiao asked while pouring water, as if something big happened in the village recently.

"The very important thing is that he asked me to inquire about those treasures before. Now I know that someone is really looking for it, so I will come over and tell Li Chen immediately."

Li Chen came out after taking a shower and changing his clothes. Inside, I just heard Chen Ming's voice outside, so I walked out with the child in my arms.

"What's the matter at this time?" Li Chen also asked.

Chen Ming replied: "The group of people really went looking for them. They are now in the neighboring province. It is said that they found a person who also participated in treasure digging in the past. That person helped lead the way, so I came over as soon as I heard the news. ."

"Are you in a neighboring province?" asked and then looked at Xiaoxiao, "Xiaoxiao, do you see the route they're taking?" Li Chen asked, and his expression became uneasy.

Xiaoxiao's expression turned bad after hearing this, "They are on the right track, but that's the way they started. I don't know if they can go to the real treasure point without the treasure map."

Li Li Chen looked slightly better after hearing this, "That is, even if they got the last treasure map, it would be difficult to find the middle route if they didn't know the route in the middle." People, if they know the last location, the person in front of the route still remembers that they may be dug up first, so it seems that they are not trying to lead us out. This time is different, Lichen, we have to Hurry up and act, don't they have to rely on this for vindication, what if they fall into the hands of others."

Li Chen became anxious after hearing this, and if he saw it like this, they would not be able to go out.

"If you really want to find it, it will take a month. This mission is very important. I have to go, and Su Heng has to go. No matter how busy he is, he has to make time for this."

Xiaoxiao replied: "I guess I have to go too."

Li Chen refused without thinking, "No, if it takes a month to go back and forth, what will Xiaoyang do. Besides, it will be very hard to travel a long way. I don't want you to suffer with us." I never thought that Xiaoxiao would also follow, so he immediately rejected her proposal.

But Xiaoxiao said: "This matter is very important. I am a doctor. If you encounter pain on the road, I can also help. In addition, I have been studying the map. I probably understand the terrain inside. Uncle Huo understands topography, but you don't know where the map is.

As for Xiaoyang, who is three years old, I want to ask Sister Qing to help you with it for a while. Lijuan also brought Xiaoyue over, and the two of them took It's okay to have two kids."

Both children are three years old, and it is easier to take care of them now, so the two of them can take care of the two children. In particular, Sister Qing is very careful and takes good care of the children. Xiaoxiao is most at ease with her, and Xiaoyang is also very good to her. Familiar with. Because Sister-in-law Qing often came to help Xiaoxiao take care of the children, every time Lichen had to travel for a few days, she came to help Xiaoxiao take care of the children and do housework.

Li Chen still disagreed, "No! Uncle Huo is enough, someone at home has to be there. This time we go out and we won't be able to come back in a few days. I don't want you to follow us on an adventure. It's very hard to travel through mountains and rivers. I don't want you to endure hardship with us all the time. Besides, it's not easy to act if there are too many people."

"But—" Xiaoxiao wanted to say, but Lichen's face was bad, so let's forget it, since he didn't want to, she wouldn't go, but she was actually very I want to see what the jade mine is like, otherwise it won't attract so many people.

Li Chen added: "I'll go to Su Heng and Uncle Huo right away, and the four of us will set off to look for it tomorrow. As for the work in the village...Xiaoxiao, you will help me this time. The work in the village is yours. Go and help with it, I can't deal with the old uncle, and I also let the old uncle do things outside the village. When I was not here, I said that I went to study and it will take a while before I come back."

After speaking, I rushed to Chen Ming . Going to recruit Su Heng and Lao Huo Tou, it is enough for the four of them to go out. Too many people will attract attention.

Afraid that they would leave tomorrow, Xiaoxiao walked to the kitchen. She prepared pancakes and jerky for Lichen and the others to eat on the way. It would take almost a month to return after this trip. Worrying about their family, I have to prepare some bruises medicine for them later. The places they walk are all mountain roads, and they are afraid that they will be injured if the road is not good.

Li Chen and Chen Ming first came to Su Heng's house. Su Heng squatted in the yard to eat. They finished work today. He came back to wash up and had dinner just now. He was a little surprised to see Li Chen and Chen Ming coming over in the dark.

Electric lights are also installed in the courtyard of the house. In the past two years, he has made a little money and built a new courtyard. The family lives well. Moreover, although the lighting at the entrance of the courtyard is not very bright, it is enough to see Li Chen and Chen Ming clearly. human appearance.

"You all came?" Two people will not come at the same time for no reason.

Li Chen closed the door of their yard and spoke in a low voice, "Something happened, those people are really looking for it, we will leave tomorrow, come over and tell you, we and the old uncle will go there early tomorrow morning. , you will probably go out for about a month, you should quickly clean up, especially to have a good talk with Lijuan, and then write a letter to Jincheng, saying that you will not go to his place in the near future, and business matters will let him Please help."

Chapter 487 Must Go

    As soon as Su Heng heard what Li Chen said, he knew the seriousness of the matter. Otherwise, he wouldn't have brought Chen Ming to come and said this, even if the departure date has been chosen, it would be better if he rushes in like this tomorrow. Going out, you can't put it off for a day.

Knowing how important this matter is to their families, especially whether he and Jincheng can return to the city and whether the case of Grandpa Xiaoxiao's family can be rehabilitated, so they must find the jade mine and must not fall into the hands of others inside.

So he replied, "Okay, I'll tell Lijuan now, and I'll write a letter to Lijuan to send it to my cousin, telling him that I won't go there in the near future." Lichen nodded, not seeing Lijuan, but Hearing the sound of Xiaoyue singing in the room, it is estimated that he did not find them coming, and he did not disturb him, and went to see Lao Huotou to discuss with him the arrangement of the departure tomorrow.

Afterwards, Li Chen and Chen Ming went to look for the old Huotou. The night was misty, and they soon disappeared in the dark night. After Su Heng couldn't see anyone clearly, he turned back into the house, looked at the back room and shouted, "Lijuan, come out. I have something important to discuss with you."

Lijuan walked out, "Are you going to Jincheng again?" Usually, when Su Heng said this, he basically wanted to go to Jincheng.

From time to time, he would go there to deal with business affairs, and because of this, the family was much richer.

Su Heng shook his head, "This matter is very important. Big brother and I are going to look for those few pieces of jade. Some people have already set out to look for them, so we are afraid that they will go ahead of us. So big brother wants to leave quickly. This matter is very important to everyone. We will be able to go home when we find the few jade stones and escort them back to the city. If someone else finds them, it will be easy for them to go back to the city, but it will be difficult for my cousin and I to go back

. It is very difficult to redress the grievances of my family and my cousin's family, so this time I have to let go of all the things I have at hand and go with my eldest brother and the others, but this trip may take a long time, about a month, I am afraid you will be alone People can't take care of Xiaoyue. You move in with your sister-in-law to live there safely, and her sister-in-law will help you look after Xiaoyue.

But this time my eldest brother is not at home. Don't make trouble for me, otherwise, what will my sister-in-law do? My eldest brother will also go with us. If you have something to do, the sister-in-law will not be able to deal with your troubles all the time. "

Lijuan knew the importance of the matter after hearing this, so she had no opinion. She knew how much they took this matter, especially since she also wanted to return to the city as soon as possible, so she would not stop Su Heng from going.

"You Don't worry, if you want to go tomorrow, I'll move to where my sister-in-law is. I can still go to my sister-in-law's place to be with her, and I won't cause any trouble to my sister-in-law. I'm also afraid when she becomes strict. In case something happens to me, my sister-in-law is not afraid of me, but there is still my brother behind.

Don't worry over there, I don't dare to cause trouble at all, but you must be careful when you go out. There are so many people involved in this matter, and now some people are looking for it, so I'm still a little worried about your safety. Listening

to her caring words, I finally have made progress in the past two years and know that I care about people. "It's okay, with Uncle Huo, and then the eldest brother and Chen Mingren are both in good hands. With them, I'm not worried at all. "The

four of them went out with Uncle Huo, and Li Chen and Chen Ming were good at it, so Su Heng wasn't so worried, and he was always careful in his work, and this trip was very important for so many people. The fate of the future, so I have to go.

Lijuan nodded, "Then I will clean it up for you. "I'm going to leave tomorrow. It happened so suddenly, but no matter what, Su Heng will go out tomorrow, and now she has to clean up for him.

"No, you accompany Xiaoyue, I'll clean up by myself. "

After finishing speaking, he went to the back room. The things he used were all collected by himself, and now it's better to clean them up by himself.

Lijuan sighed when he saw him go in. Finally, when he came back this time, the two of them could be together. I didn't think for a long time that he was going out again now.

Early the next morning, a few of them gathered at the entrance of the village. Old Huotou also held a small package and held a black dog in his hand. This dog was a stray dog ​​he raised in the village. He gave it to him. After a meal, the dog stayed and didn't go. This time, he was going to go out for so long. Old Huotou was afraid that the puppy would not be taken care of, so he took it away together.

When Su Heng saw him taking the dogs away, the corners of his eyes twitched. Old Huotou always acted out of common sense, so he took the puppy with him and he didn't say anything.

The genius is hazy, some people get up early to go to work in the fields, and when I see them, they don't ask much, because Lichen often asks them to go out to help, so now I see them going out together, so I don't ask much.

They go first by boat, then by land, and then by train.

Taking the map Xiaoxiao gave to Lichen last night, and she drew a simple map that they could easily understand. The starting road was in a neighboring province, and it was not wrong for those people to find the route they just started.

Now Lichen only hopes that the route behind them is wrong, because they don't have a map behind them, and it may not be the right route just by one person, because he looks at the map, and it is difficult to find the intricate and complicated things inside. Without a map, it is easy to go wrong and difficult to find jade mines.

It is conceivable that the people who hid it so secretly were so careful that no one found it even after so many years.

By the time they got on the train, it was almost noon. In order to save money, even if they had to sit for several hours, they insisted on buying a hard seat instead of buying a sleeper.

I didn't arrive at the destination until the evening, when I couldn't hurry at night, I had to go to a hotel.

After Su Heng left, Lijuan immediately moved to live with Xiaoxiao. When she ate rice from Xiaoxiao's family at night, she felt that the conditions of Xiaoxiao's family were very good. She ate such good rice on weekdays. It was different. Her farm had a bumper harvest last year, so the Xiaoxiao family never had to worry about running out of food or food every year.

In the evening, Lijuan sat on the chair in Xiaoxiao's house, still a little worried about them, "sister-in-law, do you think they will find it?"

Xiaoxiao sighed, "I'm missing the last map... But I have all the maps in front and I've sorted out the routes. They'll definitely be able to go the right way. The last part of the road is a bit more troublesome. The terrain there is complicated. I'm afraid they don't know where to go on the last part of the road, where the jade mine is." The last map is missing, if you guess correctly, it may be at Lu's house, but if it's at his house, you can't get it at all, so in the end She didn't know where the jade mine was buried.

"Sister-in-law, what can I do if I don't find it this time, or it's bad if someone else digs it up!" Worrying, this is a major matter of whether their husband and wife can go back to the city.

Chapter 488 Still Can't Go Back

  Xiaoxiao comforted: "No, they will definitely be able to find it. I looked at the map, and the last part of the place is a mountain range. If they go there, they may find it by looking for it. Good." The missing map only had half the route map of the other maps, and the third map at that time showed a mountain range, so the rest of the route was in that mountain range. Old Huotou was very familiar with landscapes, so he At that time, you should be able to find those jade mines by checking the terrain.

Lijuan was not so worried after hearing this, but there was one thing she still wanted to ask. "Sister-in-law, didn't you say that now is not a good time to dig jade mines. Those people are still there. What should I do after they are dug out? They should hand them in immediately? What if they get them?"

The results were robbed by others.

"No! It's been more than four years since we've been here. Now that the situation outside is clear, it will be better in a few years. This time the jade is dug back, and Lichen and the others will go to Lin Xiangyuan and turn it in. In addition, I will write a letter. Letter to a person, that person has great power. If he helps to keep the jade, then it will be safe. In addition, I saw a news in the newspaper that the world will hold a jade carving competition. If we find ours If the jade is carved and then used in competitions, then the few jade stones that have won the awards become famous and valuable works, so no one dares to snatch it."

Lijuan was very impressed when she heard Xiaoxiao's plan, "sister-in-law, you used to Think about it!"

Xiaoxiao nodded, "I mentioned this to Lichen last night, and he agrees, as long as the jade is used for carving, others will not dare to make up their minds, not to mention that if you participate in such a competition, Nouns are also our honor, and I have even thought about who to find a jade carver. Mr. Yang was a jade carving expert back then. I wanted to ask him to help out. I don't know how Chen Chen has learned from him in the past few years. A piece of help."

Li Juan immediately admired Xiao Xiao after hearing this, "Sister-in-law didn't expect you to have everything planned, no wonder Su Heng admires you often."

They are both women, but Xiao Xiao knows too many things, and thinks and does things very thoughtfully, not like her carelessness often causes things. Especially when it comes to major events, she can analyze it calmly and give them advice and help in planning, which is simply better than a man.

Xiaoxiao said with a smile: "It's nothing, don't be so impulsive when you encounter things, just think more about it."

She has lived a lifetime longer than Lijuan, and of course she will think things more comprehensively than she thinks. Besides, what she does is nothing, because of the restrictions of the times, you can't do business here, you can't open a company or a factory, you can't do many things, which restricts many opportunities for development.

"Anyway, I know that there is no one better than you in Iwamura. Sister-in-law, you said that if they succeed in finding the jade this trip, will we be able to leave here soon!" Lijuan thought.

"This...not necessarily, I guess it's not so fast. After they find it and report it, they will take it for carving. I think we have to stay here for at least another year, especially since the outside is still quite messy. Let's stay safe here."

It's 1970, and six years before the turmoil ends, so Xiaoxiao doesn't expect them to go back now.

"I still have to stay here..."

"It's okay, the situation over there is still the same, isn't it bad for you to live here now, the house is new, I bought furniture in it, and now it's here It's also a good place to live, don't you think it's a pity to move out at this time!"

"This..." Li Juan is really sad, especially two years ago when Su Heng made his first money with Jincheng Two houses were built next to Cheng's house, and then furniture was added to the house. Now this new home looks much better and lives well.

Xiaoxiao did not forget to mention: "Once you return to the city, you will live with Su Heng's family. It will be difficult to get along with people when there are too many people. You don't have parents-in-law to take care of you here, or you need to serve them until you return to the city. When you live in a block, the whole family's work will fall on you. Do you think you will still be as free and relaxed as now? When Su Heng is at home, you should be a little busy. Once he leaves home, you will not care about anything, Xiaoyue. Another obedient child. You don't have to worry about it on weekdays. I still think it's better for us to stay here now.

Although the population of Zhao's family is simple, the big city is still very chaotic. When I go back, I worry about a lot of things and I'm not free here. , I may not be able to go back to other places if I want to go back. I may not be able to go without a passport or proof of going to the countryside. I also worry about food. I have already sent a batch of food back to Zhao's house this year, and then Chen Chen at the pharmacy. Brother and sister, I also sent a sum of food. If I hadn't sent things back often in the past two years, they would even have a problem with eating. There is no land in the city, and there is not enough food to eat and drink."

Lijuan nodded after hearing this, "Su Heng Parents, we also sent food twice this year, more than you sent to grandma. I don't know if they are only two old people, and Su Heng's younger brothers and sisters still wrote letters that they didn't have enough food and money to spend. Su Heng was very obedient and sent it over and over again. I wondered if they had raised others, or else the three of them would have more food than us, and Su Heng's father would get sick at any time, so don't look at Su Heng's earnings in the past two years. Once the money arrives, most of the money will be sent back to his parents.

If I said that I sent them too much, he would be angry, saying that his parents were implicated by him and went to the countryside, so his father is not in good health now, and he has If I want to pay more homage to them, I still obstruct it, so I seldom intervene in their family affairs now.

As you said just now, if I go back to live with them...then I might as well stay here and live. Sister-in-law, you don't know what his parents said about me. They thought I was a girl from the country, and then the baby boy was a girl, so they hated it. It's fine if I never came to see it, and I never sent anything to my child. Needless to say, there are words of concern for Xiaoyue in the letter. I usually write letters to ask for money and food stamps, or to say that one of them is sick again. Every time I send a letter, there is no good thing. This kind of family is also very messy, so I don't want to talk to them. Living together, even if I go back to the city in the future, I will not live with them. I will let Su Heng apply for a house, and our family will just move out. "

But Su Heng is the eldest in the family, and most old people live with their eldest son. If you don't live with them, can Su Heng be willing?" Xiaoxiao shook her head and said, not agreeing with Lijuan's idea.

Chapter 489 Stranger

 "This... If I can't move out, then I might as well not go back!" Li Juan said dissatisfied.

She wanted to live with her family when she went back. I didn't think about it before. Now, when I thought about how inconvenient it would be to live with Su Heng's family, Lijuan was reluctant to go back.

"But Su Heng is the eldest son. No matter when you go back, it is very likely that Su Heng's parents will live with you. Anyway, you will be the daughter-in-law of the Su family in the future, so you should take care of Su Heng's parents, but it is not suitable to go back now. I'll talk about it in a year or two."

Lijuan quickly agreed and said, "Yes, I'll go back later, I'm not used to going back to live with Su Heng's parents now. But if you go back, you won't be with the Zhao family. In my situation. You are smart and able to get along with grandma again, and my dad is often away from home so you can leave him alone. You are the mistress of the Zhao family."

Even if my mother was alive, my sister-in-law and my mother got along very well. When she first went to Zhao's house, her mother was the most protective of her, so if she went back to the city, she didn't have to be afraid of not getting along with the Zhao family.

After listening to Xiaoxiao, she thought of the Zhao family. There is really no one in the Zhao family now. Except for the grandmother who is with Sister Zhao, there are no relatives in the hometown, so she does not have as much concern as Lijuan, but she also wants to go back sometimes. There are her friends and family there too. Chen Chen and his siblings haven't seen each other for a few years. They should be very tall now.

"The Zhao family has a simple population now, and I have been with my grandma before, so I don't have as many concerns as you, but your dad always has opinions on me, but he is rarely at home on weekdays. If I conflict with him in the future, I will also Try to let him, so that Li Chen will not be a bad person on both sides.

In the future, you will also be in the Su family, try not to conflict with Su Heng's parents. After all, Su Heng's parents were indeed moved to the country by Su Heng. Now Su Heng has always been guilty of giving them money and things and wants to compensate them, so don't be too concerned, when his younger sister gets married and his younger brother gets married, the cost of raising two old people will not be very big in the future."

Lijuan's worry is the same as that of many married people. Living together as a family will inevitably bump into each other. Lijuan's temper is not good, so she is even more reluctant to live with the Su family, but they will definitely go back because of Su Heng's filial piety. to live with his parents. So since she couldn't avoid it, she still tried her best to persuade Lijuan not to care too much or to avoid not living with them.

Then he comforted: "Maybe his parents want to live with the younger son in the future, then you can save trouble, just pay a monthly living allowance to Su Heng brother, so we will talk about the future things later, it is useless for you to worry now. Lijuan's face got better when she heard this . "

My sister-in-law said yes, I can't go back now. I think it's useless. Besides, it doesn't matter if you just take care of Su Heng's parents. It's very uncomfortable to live together."

"If you really can't live together then, you can find another house and move out and take Su Heng's parents out. Besides, I don't know if they can find jade this time, if they don't find it. You have to wait until the next time to look for it, then the days of your return to the city will be postponed.

But I still hope that they can find it this time, after all, it is not easy to go out, and they will definitely disturb some people when they go out this time, so If they don't find it this time, they will be targeted in the future, so it's better to find it."

Next time I go out, I don't know if everyone can go away, and such a big matter is here, if it is not resolved, it will be forever. Pressed there, everyone always had a headache.

"That's right, we still found a solution to this matter. If Ye Changmeng is found, we know about the batch of jade stones. Maybe those people will do some harm to us behind the scenes. Sister-in-law, that's what you said."

In my heart, I started to worry about Su Heng and the others again, hoping that their actions this time would not be known.

It's just that Zeng Aniu from the town accompanied Ye Xiaocui back to Yan Village. Zeng Aniu was going to go to Lichen to open a certificate, but the old uncle Ye Quan said that Lichen was not in the village, so he couldn't open it. Zeng Aniu casually asked Lichen when he was not in the village but when he would come back. The old man answered him. Lichen would take a while to come back after going out to study this time.

Zeng Aniu felt a little pity, and then went to find Su Heng, but Su Heng was not at home either.

It was very strange, thinking about what someone had said to him before, and made him pay attention to whether they were at home in the village, Zeng Anniu immediately went to the town to find someone to report the fact that Li Chen and Su Heng were not in the village. .

In the evening, Xiaoxiao was collecting clothes in the yard. It looked like it was going to rain. She quickly put away her clothes, while Lijuan was playing with the children in the house.

It was just when she heard a rude knock on the door, Xiao Xiao frowned, what's the matter, no one in the village dared to knock on her house like this!

So she went to open the door with her clothes, only to see three big men standing outside the door, Xiao. Xiao looked at them and felt that they were unfamiliar. They were people he had never met before, so he thought that he would not come to see Li Chen.

"You're looking for who?" he asked with a frown, in a bad tone because they knocked rudely.

"Is Zhao Lichen at home?" 

"Lichen will be back in a few days from a business trip." Sure enough, he came to look for Lichen, but Lichen is not at home now, so Xiaoxiao can only say this to deal with them.

"Did Zhao Lichen go to find Jade, and Su Heng and the others are not in the village!" the man in charge asked viciously.

Xiaoxiao's heart sank for a while. I didn't expect that someone would know about Lichen's actions in just one day. I don't know who leaked it out and the other party came to the door so quickly. Even though she was surprised, Xiaoxiao said with a calm expression. : "Lichen went on a business trip, Su Heng went to see his parents, I don't know what jade you said you were looking for, and Lichen and the others didn't know, and where did you come from? What does the affairs of our village have to do with you! After hearing this , the other party was not afraid but threatened: "Hurry up and tell where they went, or you guys are welcome!"

Xiaoxiao folded her arms and knew that the visitors were not good, but she was not afraid of them, and said coldly: " If you want to show your prestige in front of the old lady, hum! You also have to consider whether you have that ability!"

"Stinky bitches, you're really shameless, and if you don't teach your brothers, you will look down on you!" The man was so provoked that he tried to slap Xiaoxiao in the face, but Xiaoxiao quickly ducked and kicked directly. He kicked the opponent's abdomen, and the man bent over in pain and scolded Xiao Xiao with one hand over the other.

"Sister-in-law—"

Li Juan heard the noise outside and quickly ran out to see.

Xiaoxiao said with a sullen face, "Go in, take good care of the child!"

If Lijuan is not allowed to help here, if she can't help later, it will become a disservice. It is better to let her in.

Chapter 490 Not Me

  Lijuan was frightened by Xiaoxiao's serious expression. There were three people in the other party, but one of them seemed to be beaten by her sister-in-law. At this moment, he was covering his stomach in pain and still scolding her sister-in-law. Knowing that Xiaoxiao was so powerful, Lijuan had to return to the house , but found a wooden stick in the house, and if Xiao Xiao couldn't deal with them later, she would rush out to help her.

Fortunately, the two children were in the house. She didn't let them go out, for fear of going out and seeing them.

Seeing that the elder brother was beaten, the two behind them couldn't help but want to teach Xiaoxiao a lesson. Xiaoxiao's skills did not regress even after giving birth, especially when Lichen went out, she always kept a long silver needle on her body. There is also a sharp knife for self-defense.

At this moment, the two men on the opposite side wanted to hit her, she immediately pinned the silver needle to her hand, and when they were about to approach, she suddenly stabbed them all over the body, and the two who were in pain did not dare to move forward.

"Brother, this stinky bitch is too pungent!" The three of them couldn't deal with her, and he was beaten by a woman. Seeing that she was very thin, but she was ruthless and fast, they really underestimated her.

"Let's go up together, I don't believe she has three heads and six arms!" He scolded very angrily, and the place where he was kicked still hurts faintly. This stinky woman is too strong, and she strikes hard.

So the three of them tried to take action again, but when Xiao Xiao sprinkled her hand, a packet of medicinal powder was sprinkled in front of them. Suddenly, their eyes were blank. After a few seconds, their bodies started to itch, and the more the itch became, the more serious they became. There are thousands of ants crawling, which is very painful.

"Tell you, if you don't hurry and find someone to see you, your skin will rot away inch by inch!" Xiao Xiao threatened.

The three of them couldn't look back, their body was itchy, they hurried out of the small courtyard, their body was so itchy, how could they still want to trouble Xiaoxiao, and Lijuan could see clearly what Xiaoxiao was dealing with at the door. Admired, but the scene in front of him is somewhat familiar.

"Sister-in-law, is the medicine you sprayed on them similar to the medicine I was given by Lixia before?"

Xiaoxiao pulled up her sleeves, nodded and said, "It's a bit similar, but it's not as heavy as Lixia's original medicine, so I'll let them itch for a while at most, as long as they take a shower, it's fine, I usually put it on my body because I'm afraid that sometimes It's for emergency use by the gangsters. I didn't expect these three villains to come today. If I had known, I would have prepared some powerful medicine powder, so that they would not dare to ask for trouble again in the future, as we are easy to bully. But I am very curious, Li Chen They only went out for a day. How do they know that Li Chen and the others are not at home, and only we know about Li Chen and his itinerary for the time being. Why are they so sure that Li Chen and the others are looking for jade.

Also, Li Chen and the others set off very early in the morning. No one in the village should see why they are like this when they go out."

When someone came to the door so quickly, Xiaoxiao was worried about Lichen and the others.

"Sister-in-law is still amazing, but why did they know that eldest brother is not at home so soon?" Li Juan was surprised, thinking the same way as Xiao Xiao, they had only been out for a long time and someone had already come to find her. I was really afraid of her brother and Su Heng and the others. dangerous.

"I'm also wondering if the people in the village saw them going out and told them, but they went out so early in the morning, no one should know, and they also went out to do errands together on weekdays, so they are so sure that they are going to find those jade stones. What?"

"Sister-in-law, will my brother and Su Heng be in danger?" Li Juan looked worried.

Xiaoxiao sighed and said after a while, "The danger is definitely there, but no matter how dangerous the batch of jade stones can't fall into their hands, otherwise it will be dangerous to us and many people."

Lijuan didn't say anything after listening to it. , They all know in their hearts that we will go no matter how dangerous it is. Not only will the wealth not fall into their hands, but they will also rely on that to go back to the city.

So even if she worried about them again, they would go out to look for them sooner or later. Even if they blocked it, it was useless, so she didn't say anything when she saw the emotion on Xiaoxiao's face.

The sky was getting darker and darker, and there was thunder in the distance. Lijuan was afraid that the children in the house would be afraid, so Lijuan hurried back to the house.

Xiaoxiao looked at the dark clouds in the sky and was worried about Lichen and the others. In addition, what she didn't tell Lijuan just now was that she was afraid that the three people just now wouldn't stop there.

Worryingly, she picked up the collected clothes and walked into the house. No matter what, during the time when Lichen and the others were out, she and Lijuan had to protect their two children. The future was full of variables, but no matter what, they All good.

The two children went to bed early at night because of the rain.

But Xiaoxiao and Lijuan were very worried. What happened in the evening made them unable to sleep and some dared not to sleep until it was late at night. Xiaoxiao felt that there should be nothing wrong on such a rainy night. The home should be safe by now.

It was only at noon the next day that the sky looked like it was going to clear up. The two children were locked up for the whole morning, Lijuan, who was so worn out that Lijuan agreed to take them for a walk outside the house. A child of this age had grown up in the country and couldn't stay indoors for a few hours. Xiaoxiao originally went to find the old uncle Ye Quan in the morning, but Ye Quan was not at home and it had rained. He went to patrol the dangerous places to see if the farmland was flooded.

It's just that the old uncle was not there in the morning, so she went to the brigade again at noon, expecting that he would be on the brigade's side. Xiaoxiao asked him to say that a stranger had recently entered the village and asked him to arrange for someone to start patrolling.

Yesterday, I met three gangsters who came into the village from outside, and I was afraid that some strangers would come to the village to trouble them. Ye Quan was also surprised when he heard that someone was looking for Xiaoxiao yesterday, but he still thought of one thing.

Li Chen only left for a day, but no one in the village knew that he was on a business trip. He only told Zeng Aniu yesterday. Could it be that he told others?

When Xiaoxiao left, Ye Quan went home immediately. Fortunately, Zeng Aniu came back to find him to approve the documents.

As soon as Ye Quan saw him, he scolded his face with his head covered: "Did you tell others about Lichen's business trip, or Lichen would go out for a day and no one in the village knew about it, except for me to tell you."

As soon as Zeng Aniu heard his face changed, he immediately denied it, "It's not me, why should I tell people about the captain's business trip. And I'm definitely not the only one in the village who knows about this. I said that other people don't know."

He avoided looking at him, he didn't expect such a secret thing to be discovered so quickly, but now he can't tell the truth, in case he drives him out of the village again, he wants to You can't beat the proof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 89 31
Anna Yuno was just a normal girl who aimed to be a pro-duelist. She then had the fateful encounter with four special cards, known together as RWBY. S...
82.6K 1.4K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
31.6K 474 14
The sullys left their home, they flew to metkayina clan island. The sully kids were upset about leaving their home. Y/n was nervous moving into somew...