๐๐”๐™๐™๐‹๐„๐’

By w0ckstarr

I just feel like my life is a puzzle and I don't have all the pieces. More

๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

4.2K 174 58
By w0ckstarr

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"wait lando i'm confused." I said scrunching up my face.

"ma, what's confusing?" he laughed rubbing his hand over my thigh.

"how do I shoot" I said examine the ps4 controller. "this" he said putting my finger on the square button. "on my dead when I get good it's ova for you chump" I snickered moving around on his lap to get comfortable.

"ma chill" he said adjusting me again.

he was teaching me how to play 2k and he said I gotta get good so we can run 2 mans n shit which ion mind. I also been tryna keep him happy and occupied with me so he doesn't think about what happened on prom night.

"why where you aggravated?" I said holding his hand attempting to make eye contact with him.

"my fucking aunt bro. she keep blowing up my phone n shit talm bout my granny is looking for me and wants to speak. but I have no interest in talking to that lady. she's annoying and manipulative as fuck" he grunted. his hands began to shake at how mad he was becoming.

"boo look at me" I said placing my hand on his cheek. he finally looked at me, his face instantly softened once we made eye contact.

"i'm so– don't you dare" I said popping his lips. "don't apologize for being human, now c'mon let's not ruin our peace or our night" I said placing his arm around mines.

"I really am happy that I have you ma" he said pulling me into a hug. "as you should" I said looking up at him.

"ouuu" we both said once I made a 3. "ight ma I see you goated as fuck" he laughed making me laugh, "like I said watch yo spot pimp" I laughed.

"you jokey" he laughed

"mhm anyway wha we doing today?" I said putting the controller down and facing him.

" I need to go and talk to my aunti boyfriend about my car so of course you coming with me" he said and I nodded.

"you got any errands you needa run?"

"uhmmm no not that I can think of, actaully yes I need to go home and get some more clothes" I said and he nodded.

"you dead spent the night one time in dis hoe and I held you hostage" he laughed

"you laughing but it's true, I basically live in dis hoe" I shrugged hopping off his lap.

"honestly you do so you mineswell just move in" he said turning his chair around so I couldn't see his face.

OUUUUUU SHIT NAAAAAAA

I quickly whipped my head in his direction. "you playing" I said turning the chair to see his face. "bro no i'm dead serious" he said looking up at me.

"you want me to live wit you?" I asked in a serious tone because it was lowkey kinda random but I meannnnnnnnnnnnn

"isn't that what I just asked?" he smartly said.

I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap, his hands wrapped around my waist as he looked up at me. He attempted to hide the fact that he was scared of my answer it was cute.

"I gotta ask you a question first" I said and he nodded. "well I'm just a tad bit confused, what are we?" I said twisting my lip to the side.

I had been thinking about this for some time actually and I couldn't express what the fuck lando actually is to me. yes he's my bestfriend but the feeling I got ane supposed to be for a nigga that's my bestfriend.

"label wise we bestfriends, but to me you my shawty" he shrugged. "n if yeen wan be my shawty in my head then you just gon have to die ma" he said puckering his lips at me.

"oh– so when u plan on asking me to be ya girl never? cause I can dead go an entertain somebody son.. you playin" I said balling up my face.

his hand tightly wrapped around my neck before he pulled my face close to his. "why you playing with me? you know ine right in the head"

involuntarily I smiled, "bro getcho crazy ass on" he
laughed letting go of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close.

"promise me we forever?" I whispered in his ear.

"I promise" he said kissing my neck before hugging me back.

"ight doe c'mon for that non working ass nigga close shop for the day." he said lightly tapping my leg.

I nodded and stood up. I was wearing some biker shorts and lando hoodie. since we was just going to his aunti boyfriend place then my place I ane really see a reason to dress up.

"that what you wearing?" lando asked seeing I was slipping on my crocs. I nodded, "why?" I said pulling my hair out my bonnet.

"nah ma you cool I can fight" he said slipping on a random shirt and slides. I just laughed cause I can fight to and best believe we will jump mufuckas.

as we left the house I started wondering how I wanted to relive myself of my anger. I was honestly in a lost state of mind. I had only processed anger for so long it's scary to process anything else.

in my eyes letting someone see me in a mind state other than anger is reckoning and makes me feel vulnerable which I don't appreciate, but I have to get better.

ion like being mad all the time.

"ight ma, stay infront of me k?" lando nodded as the car came to a stop. I nodded not bothering to ask questions because he always does shit for a reason.

we got out and I did what he said walking infront of him as he guided me around. I quickly knew why he wanted me to walk infront of him because niggas and men where starring at me.

I would hate to have to kill a nigga.

"ollie" lando called out.

a darkskin man turned around from a car and smiled showing his not completely straight but white teeth.

"lando, yo car is in the back I tinted it and added that extra shit you wanted, n please give yo granny a call that lady is dying to see you" he said walking up with a small keychain in his hand.

"thanks n tell that lady to leave me alone." he grunted taking the keys.

ollie looked down at me then lando obviously waiting for an introduction.

"i'm not introducing her until our wedding so we shall bare farewell" he said taking my waist and leading us to the back.

"yo head is baddd" I laughed

"ouuu shit" he said as we walked up to a lincoln continental, it was a pretty blue with dark ass tints. his rims where the same color blue with a carbon tint.

"DAMN LANDO" I said walking over to the car inspecting it. he opening the door and we both popped our head in being welcomed to the custom black interior that hand his name embroidered in the drivers seat.

"this shit is sexy as hell" I said looking around the car. "came out better than I expected" he said with a big smile.

"imma take you back to your car then you gon drive it to your peoples house" he said and I nodded.

he took me back to the car, I got in and started it up I wasn't sure where the fuck I was at so I pulled out my phone and typed in my address.

it started the route and I began driving.

𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗒'𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖺

"hello" I said as the call connected.

"did you and lando put in applications to walmart?" she said

"yeah a long time ago, thinking about it them niggas never hit us back" I said shaking my head.

"bitch i'm the hiring manager yall not getting the job" she laughed

"your going to jail bitchhh" I laughed pulling into my yard.

"but na I got y'all fosho" she said and I nodded.

"thanks girly you goated fareal, n bitch have you talked to maddy?" I said grabbing my phone.

"yes I have when she called a couple hours ago she was looking for you cause yeen been answering, you prolly been all up under det boy" she said squinting her eyes making me laugh.

"no I was all up under him but ine get no call imma call her back for sure" I said and she nodded.

"and girl guess what!" she said with a big smile.

"wha?"

"chickenbutt" she screamed before quickly hanging up.

I just shook my head and got out the car. "ma" lando said walking up behind me.

"I was looking on instgram and uhm..."

"it happened again?" I said tucking in my bottom lip examining him.

I fixed his pants and shook my head. "maybe if you stop stalking my instagram when we are apart you wouldn't get a boner" I said attempting to conceal my laugh.

"but your the only person I follow so of course only your picture are gonna show up. I honeslty think it's your fault because why you looking that good for 4,389 people ion like det" he said, "lando let's go in this house you good" I laughed

"no i'm not good and just know i'm am very sexually frustrated so when you get all horny don't come looking for lando" he said pushing my head away and walking onward to the house.

I just laughed and followed behind him. "FAMILY" he screamed as he walked in.

"hi lando" mimi said with a big smile, she was wearing a tink top with booty shorts.

"yo. NEPTUNE!" lando screamed

"nigga stop screaming for a slap yo ass real shit. and unc montez is here with his wife have decorum." he said.

"wanting to smack my ass is crazy, I always knew yo ass was gay." lando laughed loudly.

"lando upstairs" I directed and he nodded.

once we got in the room I pulled some sweatpants over my shorts. "why you changing?" lando said lifting an eyebrow.

"unc montez wife is always gunning for me and with my aunti here ion feel like the double team." I truthfully said

"man fuck them people mamas they just mad you fine and they old" he said pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back tightly before looking up at him. "thank you" I said he nodded and kissed my lips. "you know if anything I got yo back." he said giving me more kisses pulling me close.

his hands gripped my butt as he continued on. "mhm" I hummed out as he pressed me against the wall. I jumped up so he was holding me up.

he left trails of kisses on my neck. "de'landyn." I moaned out I said grabbing his attention. "my fault ma." he said putting my down. he fixed my shirt and hair before patting my shoulders twice.

"soo wha you taking?" he said quickly changing the subject. "simple shit that I need like my laptop n shit" I said and he nodded.

we packed up this duffel bag with things I needed and wanted to take. I was going to have to come back for my perfume collection because I know allat wasn't about to fit inside this bag.

"okay bae let's go" I said handing him the bag.

"oh yes glad I caught you" kyrie said as we both walked out.

"another bag... he asked you to move in didn't he" kyrie said with a sad face. I nodded because ine no liar.

"yeah... and I said yes" I said

"well obviously if you said no i'm pretty sure he wouldn't be standing next to you with a goofy smile on his face." he laughed shaking his head.

"bro you wanna see my new car" lando said

"yes in a second I just want to make sure that you both will be attending the party?"

we both nodded making him smile, "ight leave my house thanks" he laughed before walking away.

"bro is so random" I laughed shaking my head as we headed out.

"uhmmm I know Laniyah Inari Flexer isn't gonna walk in here and not speak, and with a boy. where y'all going especially with a bag at that, you being grown?" she said I instantly rolled my eyes.

"man lady move round with all these questions" lando said pushing both of us past her.

"who the fuck is this? speaking like he ane got no sense." she muttered behind us.

"montez get ya wife" lando said shaking his head as we walked into the dining room.

"she ane bothering nobody but lani" he laughed shaking his head.

he always thought that it was funny with all her questions and invasion on my life but I didn't think it was funny.

not at all.

"bro ion care if you think it's funny get this lady for she get her ass jumped" lando said pushing me out the door.

"unt unt don't be yelling at my fucking brother like you crazy, this ane even yo house nor yo family." my aunti loudly said.

"I genuinely don't give a fuck cause the niggas that pay the bills fuck with me heavy." he said walking towards his car. he threw my bag in the backseat before opening the passenger door for me.

I quietly got in and so did he.

"I can't stand people" he said shaking his head starting up the car.

"how tinted are these windows?" I said as he drove off. "shit you know I like my privacy I got all tinted even the window shield." he proudly said with a smile.

"consent?" I questioned lifting an eyebrow.

"what ever you tryna do just gimme five mintues" he laughed as he began to speed.

in my last relationship I was taken advantage of... alot.

and I don't wanna go down that route again but ion think lando would do that to me. and I feel like he always has my best interest at heart.

in my last relationship I always found myself giving and I became good at it but receiving I liked it just not with him.

I wanna suck this boy dick but im scared... he be flashing my alot and that shit is huge.

he pulled into the parking lot and he sat back looking at me. "what you need consent of?" he said attempting to hide how happy he was even though he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.

"lemme suck you off" I said poking out my bottom lip.

"what am I some kinda slut" he said with a laugh. "yes" I nodded

"bro you dead serious right now" he said squinting his eyes at me. I placed my hand on his sweats and looked up at him. "take these off boy c'mon." I said mugging him.

hesitantly he pulled down his boxers. I leaned over looking at his erection.

great heavens.

"can you suck dick even? aren't you a virgin yeen gotta do this I can deal with this— ouu shit"

I cut him off by licking the tip he was getting on my never all this excessive talking for no reason.

I spit on it a little before moving my hand up and down. trailing my lips up and down to get it a little more wet I slipped nearly the whole thing my mouth bobbing my head slowly up and down.

I moved up and down twirling my head left and right. I was good at this because I did it often.

I glanced up at lando who was hiding his face. I just rolled my eyes cause I know fosho that this boy is a slut and he over here hiding n shit.

"ma" he lowly muttered

I hummed and he twitched under me. "i'm finna—"

his sentence was interrupted by him cumming in my mouth. I pulled up a bit and took everything in. when he said he was sexually frustrated he was not kidding.

I swallowed then looked up at him with an amused expression.

"you are so cute yo know that" I said with a smile.

"uhm don't do that I will fight you" he laughed fixing himself. "listen ion know who dick you been sucking but yeen sucking no more and I want head at every little inconvenience." he abruptly nodded.

"so needy" I laughed

"very now gimme a kiss" he said wrapping his hand around my neck, he slipped his tongue in going ham.

this boy will slut me out, ion know when but he most def will.

—-

sup, ine rlly fucking with that lo scene imma do better on the next one..

but how y'all feel abt this book I think I should start going into more detail about things that are going on personally.

but anyway gimme a album to listen to pmo, n ion wan see no summer walker, drake, or future, cause I done listen to all they shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 27.5K 26
"๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ." *๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐šƒ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ* ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
41.7K 1.2K 28
๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐—บ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐–ซ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ *Excuse any mistakes* แดกแดส€แด‹ 3
88.4K 2.1K 38
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’, ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
206K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran