Rebirth in Sixties With Space

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Qian Yehe Classification: Rebirth Status: Complete @502 Raw site: https://www.xbiquge.la/31/31611/ Zh... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-331
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
471-480
481-490
491-500
501
502 Finale

461-470

419 7 1
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 461 Causes and Consequences

  Lijuan was in pain for another hour. Fortunately, at noon, she tried her best to give birth to a healthy girl.

Su Heng and Lichen outside the house were relieved, but Lijuan gave birth to the child but was bleeding profusely. Fortunately, Xiaoxiao had medicine and experience, so she stopped the bleeding in time, otherwise she would scare Sister Qing, but she saw Xiaoxiao once again admired Xiaoxiao's medical skills for such treatment. It's just that Lijuan was seriously injured this time, and she has to be raised in bed for a while. Although the child was born prematurely, it was fortunate that she weighed more than seven pounds. Except for the fact that she was weaker due to being held in her stomach for a long time, there was no problem with other Xiaoxiao examinations.

After giving birth, Xiaoxiao gave Lijuan nutrient solution. Seeing that the tired and weak Lijuan suffered more than when she gave birth, fortunately, the child only weighed more than seven pounds. Just do it. Then Lijuan fell into a deep sleep. Xiaoxiao delivered Lijuan's delivery for several hours, and everyone was exhausted. Fortunately, Sister Qing helped, and Sister Qing helped bring Lijuan's daughter.

Li Chen only dared to walk out of his house after confirming that Xiaoxiao was all right. His son was also well behaved. When Lijuan gave birth to a child, she would cry once, and after Xiaoxiao had fed him, the child would be quiet. fell asleep again.

In the yard, Su Heng sat blankly.

Seeing him, Li Chen knew that there was another reason for Lijuan's premature birth, so he walked to the stone bench beside him and sat down.

"Tell me, what's going on? Lijuan will fall if she is fine?"

Hearing Lichen's question, Su Heng looked up at him and didn't dare to look at him. There are many dissatisfactions, but Lichen is very protective of his sister at the critical moment. If Lijuan is really bullied, then he will not forgive him.

"You don't want to say that it's the same when I ask Lijuan!" he reprimanded, seeing that he was reluctant to speak. Lichen was even more sure that they had something to do, otherwise the child would not be born prematurely, so when Xiaoxiao was still in confinement, she would help Lijuan deliver the baby.

Su Heng knew that this matter could not be concealed. Even if he didn't say it now, when Lijuan woke up, she would definitely say it with her temperament.

So he didn't dare to hide it again and said, "The cause of this incident is not because of us..."

"It's not because of you, could it be me! What are you talking about so strangely!" Li Chen frowning.

"It's really because of you, if you hadn't applied for a new teacher, Lijuan wouldn't have given birth prematurely."

Li Chen was even more dissatisfied, "What does this have to do with me applying for a new teacher, and what will happen to the two of you? It's also related to the teacher."

"Because of this teacher's identity—my ex-fiancee!" After speaking, he sighed, who would have expected these things to happen today, which caught him by surprise and even made Lijuan angry. was born prematurely.

Li Chen was also very surprised after hearing this. He didn't expect the new teacher to have such an identity.

"You have a fiancée, so why did you marry Lijuan in the first place?!" Li Chen asked.

"At the time, she and I were deceived by her parents. When I had an accident, her parents sent her away after hearing the news and went to work elsewhere for a year. And her parents told me that she was dragged down. So they wanted her to marry someone else, so I thought she really married someone else at the time, and Lijuan helped me, so I agreed to marry her, who knew that the newly transferred teacher was her, the misunderstanding was explained, but Lijuan was very angry and wanted to drive her away and threw her luggage out. I went to grab it, but Lijuan didn't stand still and fell to the ground... I was reckless and didn't care about Lijuan in a hurry. "..."

He was responsible, Lijuan fell because she stole Xiuying's luggage, so Lijuan didn't stand still and fell.

After listening to the cause and effect, Li Chen understood what was going on. He applied for a new teacher, but what a coincidence that Su Heng's ex-fiancee was chosen here, "That woman may be because you are here, so she asked someone to help Transfer her here, but you are already married.

But since you have such a relationship before, it is no wonder that Lijuan is angry, but she does not pay attention to herself. People who are going to have children are still so impulsive and do things without considering the consequences. , In short, this time everyone is responsible, I don't blame anyone.

But your ex-fiancee has to leave here. If the relationship between the two of you in the past is known, it will inevitably be arranged randomly. If Lijuan hears it, she will be impulsive. Su Heng said with a headache: "

Xiuying knew that I was married and she accepted the reality, but she said that there was a shortage of teachers here, so she would stay and teach the children. I also disapproved of her staying. Just as I was about to persuade her to leave, Lijuan got fired up. "

It's not easy for you to come forward on this matter, I'll handle it." "

If Su Heng had more contact with that woman, he would cause trouble and Lijuan would be angry if she knew it. It would be better for him to deal with it.

Su Heng nodded, but made a request, "Xiuying doesn't know about this either. Since she can't stay, let her go back, if she doesn't want to go back..."

"Then I'll find someone to arrange her to teach elsewhere, and she can be a teacher wherever she goes to teach children to serve the society. "Li Chen said quickly, in short, it's not good to stay.

Su Heng and Lijuan are married and have children. If they don't have children, then if the two of them are really unsuitable, they can consider divorce, but now they even have children. , If you divorce now, it will hurt Lijuan a lot, and Su Heng has no intention of divorce, of course he wants to help his sister, even if Lijuan is very unsatisfactory, her marriage is not allowed to be destroyed.

Su Heng nodded, indeed It is more suitable for Lichen to come forward to deal with it. First, because of Lichen's identity, secondly, after all, Xiuying used to be the girl he liked. He couldn't say anything cruel to drive her away, and he didn't dare to drive away. She is a girl Qianxin. Wan Ku came here, originally to be with him, but unfortunately now he is married, so he has lost her, and he can't do anything to force her away.

Seeing that he agreed, Lichen said to him, "Is that girl in school? I'll deal with it right away. You can stay here and take care of Lijuan. Xiaoxiao said that she really suffered a lot this time. It took several hours to give birth to the child. During this time, you must have a good rest. I dare not ask you for anything else, but you have to take good care of Lijuan during the confinement period. I know that she has many shortcomings on weekdays, but For the sake of the child, don't bother with her. She doesn't want the child to be born prematurely. You also know that she is a rash person, but she is very careful about this child. She has not dared to do anything since she was pregnant for fear of injury To the child. Now that she has given birth so hard and hurt her body, you have to take good care of her. After all, she has nothing to do with you other than eating and being lazy!"

The first time Lichen said such a thing, Lichen also blamed Lijuan. 

Chapter 462 Too Late 

    I know..." Su Heng nodded, "So even if Xiuying came over, I didn't want to divorce Lijuan. Now I also hope Xiuying will leave here. It's impossible for me to go with her. Her previous relationship was not good. "

Yes! Right now, you can't let people know about your relationship, so let's make arrangements." "After speaking, Lichen stood up. It was related to his sister's future marriage and happiness. He had better deal with this matter quickly.

Looking at Lichen's back, Su Heng could only sigh. He was very sorry for Xiuying, she From such a distance, a girl has suffered a lot to come here, but he has failed her. Maybe their fate is not deep enough. To miss is to miss. Now that he is married to Lijuan and has a child, he must be well I can't think about anything else when I live with Lijuan.

I shook my head to wake myself up, and then went into the house to take care of Lijuan and the child. He had not hugged his daughter, so he carefully looked at the child's eyebrows, although he could see it now. I don't know very well, but the appearance is probably biased towards him, so he still likes this child very much.

Li Chen went out to the school and went to the dormitory where Su Heng lived, but found that no one was there, and there were faint sounds of children reading in the classroom.

Li Chen walked outside the classroom. It was already past two in the afternoon. Today is not a holiday time, so the children still have to go to class.

When he walked to the window and saw the people on the podium, Li Chen's eyes immediately stopped. It was this woman. She was indeed better than Lijuan, but she couldn't compare to her own fairy-like Xiaoxiao. Lijuan could be angry and give birth prematurely. It was not worth it. I knocked on the door of the classroom. Guo Xiuying immediately stopped teaching. She walked out of the classroom a little nervously, and the moment she saw Lichen, she asked cautiously, "Which student's parent are you? "

Looking at Li Chen's age, he thought he was the father of a child, but Li Chen was not angry after hearing that. He is 25 years old this year, and according to the age of early marriage in rural areas, his children are so old.

"I'm not the parent of any child. My name is Zhao Lichen, the captain of Iwamura, and Lijuan's brother. My family Lijuan is married to Su Heng. You should know why I'm here now!" Purpose.

"You're Lijuan's brother..." Guo Xiuying became afraid after being surprised. She didn't expect Lijuan's brother to have such an identity.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that Su Heng was married before. I was going to be sent to another place, but I thought that Su Heng was sent here, so I also wanted to come here. I didn't expect that he was married and Lijuan was also angry. Premature birth is really my fault, sorry!" I sincerely apologize.

Li Chen looked at such a woman and thought that she was indeed much smarter than Lijuan, and she was better than Lijuan in her behavior.

"I accept your apology. Now that the misunderstanding has been explained, I advise you to leave here. Now the villagers don't know about the relationship between you and Su Heng. Once they are known to gossip, it will be bad for you and my sister's reputation. It's not good, so I'll find someone to transfer you to a good place such as the town, so you don't have to live in the village and endure hardship."

"No need!" Guo Xiuying immediately rejected Li Chen's kindness. "I have already reported to the village chief, and then my information has been received by the office. If I want to transfer to another place, I have to start all over again. I came here because I used the relationship. If I use the relationship again, once others find me I'm afraid that even you will be implicated by me, but forget it, I'm here, if Brother Heng... It's not that Su Heng and Lijuan don't want to see me, I'll live far away, even if I see them, I won't say hello, so others won't doubt my previous relationship with Su Heng."

Li Chen frowned immediately after hearing this, although what she said was fine, but this woman is not simple, she knew that Lijuan didn't like her here, but she went through all the formalities Well, even if he came here so soon, this woman took only half a day to deal with these things, and her ability to handle affairs is better than Lijuan. If it hasn't been reported and the procedures over there have not been completed, then he wants to take her away. It was easy to transfer her away, but in this situation, it would take about a month to transfer this woman away.

He said: "In this case, you stay here first, but I will arrange for you to teach in the town as soon as possible. After all, you are a city person and I am afraid that you will not be used to staying here for a long time."

"I'm fine, I came to support you. I'm ready to endure hardships, not to mention you are the same, they are all assigned here from good places, you can endure hardships, so can I, please believe me, I will be a good teacher and teach children to study hard."

"Yes . Don't just give up the stall after teaching for a few days. I hope Colleague Guo will maintain this spirit of enduring hardships and adapt to the environment here as soon as possible. Our village will also cooperate with you, but you also need to be mentally prepared. You still can't stay here for a long time. As for when you will be transferred, please wait for the notice. Before you leave, please also work hard. Teaching and educating people is a very important job in the village. It's a big relationship."

Li Chen said very seriously, and the warning in his words was not only because of Li Juan, but as a teacher, you should also pay attention to the morality and style of teachers. The teacher before was very good, so many children in the village were willing to go to school. There were too many students, and only one teacher could not teach them.

Guo Xiuying nodded immediately, "Don't worry, I have been a teacher for a year elsewhere before, if it weren't for... Anyway, I would be a good teacher here now, no matter where I teach."

Li Chen didn't say anything after listening. Now that she has completed the entry procedures, it is impossible to transfer her immediately, but he will not let her stay here for a long time.

Li Chen returned to the brigade to meet the old village chief and asked about Guo Xiuying.

"You are asking about that girl. She already brought the materials to our team in the morning, and said that they have already registered at the county office, so just come to our village to report. I read the materials she brought, It was true that the procedures were complete, and there was no problem. I stamped the seal of our village on her documents, and accepted her approval to teach here. We are not lacking a teacher here, and it has been a while since the application was transferred. Is there something wrong with this person? Should she be dismissed? But it is not so easy to dismiss now, and I have to go to the office to apply, and it will take a while."

The procedures were complete, and the girl's attitude was also very good. He felt that there was no problem, so he went through the procedures for her, and he didn't find any problems. Now Lichen asks this question, he doesn't know if there is any problem or the girl can't stay here.

Chapter 463 Rejection of Kindness

  ????

Chapter 464 Don't Want to Leave

  After Su Heng finished talking with Lichen, he went back to the school and wanted to move some of the things they used recently to where Lichen and the others lived.

It was evening at this time, and the sunset on the horizon was beautiful, but Su Heng didn't pay much attention to it, and wanted to hurry back to collect the things and go back to Xiaoxiao and the others.

Just when I first arrived in the yard, I saw that the yard where I lived for about a year seemed to be a lot cleaner. Recently, because of the busyness in the village in summer, Lijuan can't do hygiene because of her big belly. Their yard is a little dirty for a few days. It's messy, but now it's been cleaned very cleanly, and there's still movement in the house.

"Who's in there?" He shouted as he spoke, not knowing who was so kind to help them clean up and clean up, Su Heng didn't suspect that a thief came in, because the thief would not help their house clean up.

As soon as Su Heng's words fell, Guo Xiuying walked out with a rag in her hand.

"Why are you back?" With a panicked face, Lijuan just gave birth to a baby, and he came back without taking care of anything there.

"You cleaned up the yard?"

Su Heng asked. Seeing her hair was a little messy, she knew that she must be helping with the work when she was wearing an apron.

Guo Xiuying looked at him cautiously and explained: "I caused Lijuan to fall, I was very sorry to go and apologize, but I was afraid that Lijuan would get angry and affect her confinement when she saw me just after giving birth. But don't apologize to me. I feel guilty, so after I finished teaching here, I saw that the yard was a little messy and wanted to help you clean it up. As my apology, the yard has been cleaned, and now you are cleaning the house and you will come back." He explained in a panic, although She's not good at work, but she thinks she can still do it.

After listening to Su Heng, he took a serious look at her and said after a long time, "Lijuan and the child are all right, you didn't know that I was married before, and besides Lijuan, she is going to get angry and fall down has nothing to do with you, now the child is You are also born safely, you don't have to feel guilty anymore, and you don't have to help us with such rough work, when have you ever done such work at home." Although her family is not comparable to their Su family, it is still considered Yes, her parents never told her to do anything, and she used to be a bit overbearing and didn't like to do housework very much.

Guo Xiuying smiled, with a bit of sadness in her eyes, "Don't you know the hardships I have endured in the past year when I was transferred, look at my arms and legs are all scars from my previous work." After rolling up her sleeves to show her the scars left by her previous injury, she wanted to roll up her trousers but they felt inappropriate and put them down.

Su Heng did not expect that she had suffered so much before. "Since your family can transfer you away, why won't you go back after I leave?" This is a little doubtful, but I feel sorry for her suffering so much.

Guo Xiuying's eyes blushed after hearing this, "Do you really want to hear it?"

"Tell me, I have to know what happened around us this year." Knowing that there are things he doesn't know, let's make it clear at one time now .

Guo Xiuying wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes and said, "After you were sent down, my parents wanted to transfer me back, but I refused to go back. I also told them that if they refused to let me find you, I will stay in that place for the rest of my life and never go home! My parents were rubbed off by me, so I could only agree to come to you later, maybe they already knew that you were married, even if I came here to find you, it would be useless. They promised me to come here, and I was the one who came here to find people who I have been grinding my eldest brother and second brother, and they are willing to ask for help. Now it's useless to say this, it's too late... I didn't expect You don't believe me so, and you got married so quickly and married someone else." After saying that, she threw himself into his arms and cried.

Su Heng was also very moved after hearing her explanation, and didn't push her away directly. She has suffered so much to come here for him, but now it has become like this, but the reality reminded him once again that he already has a wife and a child, and there is no way they can go back to the past. together.

Pushing her away, he said seriously: "I know that you have suffered a lot, and now you also blame me for marrying someone else, but before I came here, your parents went to the unit to find me in person, saying that my marriage with you has been dissolved. It was also published in the newspaper to prove that at that time, I thought you were going to marry someone else, and the Su family became like that. I knew that I was no longer worthy of you, and I stopped looking for you. I only hoped that you could marry into a good family and would not be harassed by me. It's better not to be dragged. Later, after I came here, I encountered a lot of things, Lijuan helped me twice regardless of her reputation, and her reputation was ruined by me. I can't do it if I don't marry her, then I'd be too ungrateful. Brother Chen has also helped me a lot here. Their family is very easy to get along with, so I married Lijuan. Although Lijuan has many flaws, she is kind and simple and doesn't like to be careless with others. Living with her, I didn't expect you to come here..."

This was something he was very surprised about, and he never thought that she would run here to find him.

"But I still like you, what should I do? I came to you after so much hard work, but you married someone else... Brother Heng, you still like me, or we run away, no matter if we're here or not? Why? I'm going to ask my eldest brother and second brother to help me to handle the divorce procedures between you and that Lijuan, and you two will be fine in the future, even if Lijuan's brother is the captain of the village, he can't do anything to us."

Su Heng Immediately throwing off her hand, he scolded very severely: "No, I will not divorce Lijuan, my child has just been born, but you want me to abandon my wife and daughter, I can't do that, what will I become, if you If you're still obsessed, you should leave here quickly."

"I...I..." Guo Xiuying burst into tears again and cried, "I'm sorry! I was confused just now, you are married and have children, how can I advise you to divorce? I'm really..."

The more she cried.

Su Heng saw that she probably didn't mean it just now, but she was confused by what happened today. She cried so sadly because she must have regretted what she said impulsive just now.

"Okay, the poor conditions here are not comparable to those in the city. I'm also doing it for your own good. Since we can't be together anymore, it's better not to meet in the future." He said solemnly.

"No! It was my fault just now. I won't do this again in the future, let me stay. You don't know how much I suffered from being bullied in that place before, but now I can still protect me with you here. So I don't want to go anywhere else.

As for the future, I won't be like today, I know that you are a very responsible person when you get married, and will not pester you anymore, I will bless you.

" SHe looked at Su Heng nervously.

Chapter 465 It's too Late

  Su Heng sighed and said to her: "Even if I would let you stay, Lichen brother won't let you. This time Lijuan was so angry that she gave birth prematurely. Although Lichen brother usually doesn't care about Lijuan's sister. , but he will protect Lijuan if anything happens. Staying here is not good for you. You might as well follow his arrangement to go to the town or the county, where the conditions are better and you don't have to suffer. As for you Afraid of being bullied, don't worry! People here are okay, they won't bully people, and your family is not related, you can arrange it, if not, you can ask your brother to arrange for you to go home."

Their family now has With the arrangement of contacts, you might be able to go back to the city without being unable to go back like they are now.

After listening to Guo Xiuying, she knew that they had made a decision, especially that Zhao Lichen, who was looking for a high status in the village, would definitely not let her in the village if she wanted to vent her anger on her own sister.

"But I have completed all the procedures..."

"I can't transfer you to leave now, it will take at least a month."

Guo Xiuying was very happy when she heard that there was still a month left, and one month was enough. So I pretended to be aggrieved and said, "It's just a month, if I'm really transferred to the town, I hope you can visit me in the future, we can't be together but it's okay to be friends, I only know you here. Alone, if I want someone to help me, I can only come to you."

Su Heng didn't say anything after hearing this, but nodded, if she, a girl, doesn't want to go back to the city now, if someone helps protect her, she won't suffer as before.

Seeing that he didn't say anything, Guo Xiuying immediately felt better.

"Brother Heng, the village chief arranged for me to live in the house in front of you. It is said that the Han family used to live there. Now the Han family is not here to let me live temporarily."

Su Heng said when she heard that she lived in the house of grandma Han. : "Hello, uncle, the house over there is better than the one we live in here. It's not long after the repair, so you can live there temporarily."

After he finished speaking, he went into the back room and prepared to collect some things to go to Lichen and the others. Recently, I will be living there to collect the clothes and supplies that Lijuan had prepared for the children before, as well as a few sets of the two of them.

It's just that the moment he opened the cabinet, his eyes became complicated when he looked at the scattered clothes inside. It seemed that the cabinets at home had never been so messy. Even though Lijuan was lazy, one of the advantages was that she was very good at tidying up the wardrobe, so it seems that the house is messy. , but the inside of the cabinet he added is always neat. Her advantage is that he can recognize

"Brother Heng, do you want me to help clean it up?"

Su Heng paused and said, "No, I'll do it myself. You should go back to Granny Han to clean up when you just came today. It's not good to be seen at home with you."

After speaking lightly, he took out his clothes.

Guo Xiuying didn't dare to come forward to help after hearing this, but her eyes never left Su Heng's figure.

After Su Heng packed up, he put everything on the cart and saw that Guo Xiuying was still in the yard, so he persuaded: "In the future, if you go to the classroom, don't come here, lest others find out about our previous relationship. Now I have a family. If you're not married yet, keep your distance from me to avoid suspicion."

After that, the door was unlocked, and there was nothing valuable at home, and the children wouldn't come to steal anything when the door was closed.

"Is the door unlocked?" he asked worriedly.

"No, there is nothing valuable at home. Besides, the children here are very obedient and won't lose anything."

He and Lijuan originally only had a few sets of clothes when they got married. When they got married, Lichen asked someone to move a set of tables. The chairs and cabinets are nothing but their clothes and cooking utensils. People in Iwamura don't dare to steal them. Once they are stolen and used, they will be known, so even if they lose something, they are basically losing money. Or very valuable things of gold and silver.

"That's it..." Some people didn't believe it.

As he and Lijuan settled down here for a year, they had nothing at all. Besides, when Lijuan and her brother got married in the village, didn't they have any valuable dowry? It's just that now Su Heng doesn't care if he is afraid of things being stolen. , so Guo Xiuying didn't want to say anything.

"Go back, it's getting dark." After that, he pushed the cart to Lichen's side.

Grandma Han's house is not far from the front. She can walk alone without any problems. Besides, there is another teacher living in the school. This side is also close to the other side of the brigade, so this area is very safe and very safe.

Guo Xiuying looked at Su Heng's back in the distance, and clenched her hands tightly. It was obvious that Su Heng looked at her with caring eyes, but after she jumped into his arms, he was very cold to her, obviously his fiancé. But he was snatched away by that Lijuan. She was still late...

Wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes, she returned to her current residence with deep regret and self-blame...

Su Heng returned to Lichen's yard and put the things Move to where he and Lijuan live.

Lijuan had woken up and leaned on the head of the bed, and said with disgust, "Why did you take things for so long?" She was afraid that Su Heng would meet that woman.

Su Heng replied indifferently: "You keep your things in a mess on weekdays, I have to look for them, and the yard at home is messy. I cleaned up a little. After all, it is a school. I was too busy a few days ago and didn't clean it up. I have not eaten dinner yet." As soon as Lijuan heard that he hadn't eaten yet, she asked him to drink the chicken soup that Sister Qing had just made for her.

Su Heng refused and said, "You drink it yourself, this chicken soup is very nourishing, it was stewed by an old hen that my eldest brother bought specially for stewing, you need to make up more now, what can I eat yours, I'll go out and eat it later. Just click."

After finishing speaking, put the things in order and put the clothes in the box.

Lijuan couldn't hide her words but asked, "What are you going to do with that Guo Xiuying?"

Su Heng paused, "Did Big Brother not tell you?"

Lijuan replied dissatisfiedly, "As soon as my brother came back, he got into my sister-in-law. The house is either helping with the baby or washing the diapers, but he is very diligent, I can't even see him."

Su Heng smiled after hearing this, "Usually eldest brother is good to sister-in-law, but now that she has just given birth, of course he has to take more care of sister-in-law. ."

"Humph! Look at how my brother treats my sister-in-law, and then see how you treat me. It's really incomparable." SHe complained, if only Su Heng had been like her brother's treatment of her sister-in-law for a long time.

Su Heng said without any guilt: "Why are you so virtuous as your sister-in-law? I'm also very good to you like her, you don't do anything, just leave the work to me, I want to be nice to you, but I don't have time. I have to cook and wash clothes for you every day when I come back from work. Sometimes I don't even have time to talk. If I want to be nice to you, I don't have time. Second, I will be angry when I see you if I don't do housework. Why don't you remember to be nice to me, if you want me to be nice to you, you should review it yourself."

After that, he went to see the daughter in the cradle, the little girl was sleeping soundly.

Chapter 466 Reminder

  After hearing this, Lijuan was not only not angry, but a little surprised, "Huh? You are willing to talk to me today, you usually dislike me very much, and you don't want to say a word to me, tsk tsk, you are only willing because you have a baby. Talk to me so much and be impatient." She was still a little concerned about Su Heng pushing her to give birth prematurely, so Lijuan's tone was not very good.

After hearing this, Su Heng felt a little guilty. He treated Li Juan very badly before, but fortunately, it doesn't matter if she is carefree on weekdays.

"You and your child will be good in the future, and I won't treat you badly. If you get rid of the stinky problems on your body, maybe I will treat you better."

"What about Guo Xiuying, you and her..." Lijuan was jealous .

Su Heng said without hesitation: "I forgot that eldest brother didn't tell you about this matter. It is the eldest brother who handled this matter. Of course, if I deal with it, it can only be like this. She has already reported to the office and gone through the formalities, and the old uncle in the village has also accepted her materials, which means that she is now the official teacher in the village. If you want to transfer her away, you need to apply for the formalities. It will take a while, so eldest brother There is no other way but to let her stay in Yancun temporarily."

Lijuan became anxious as soon as she heard that the woman hadn't left, and her voice couldn't help raising her voice a lot, "What, that woman can't be transferred away!"

Lijuan said so Said, the child in the cradle was frightened. The child frowned and her mouth was flat. Fortunately, he didn't cry and went back to sleep. Su Heng was so frightened that he gently rocked the cradle for her.

He reprimanded Lijuan dissatisfiedly, "You can't keep your voice down, you almost woke the child up."

Lijuan quickly apologized: "I'm sorry! I'm just a little angry."

Su Heng still scolded: "What can you do if you are in a hurry? , Big brother can't do anything, do you still have a way? Besides, it's only for a while, we can't meet her even if we live here now, why are you holding on to this matter?."

"I don't think about it, that person is your ex-fiancee, and she looks better than me, I can't rest assured when you look at her expression and eyes!"

After he finished speaking, he complained to Su Heng.

"What are you talking about, I was surprised, okay? I never thought she would come here. Besides, I also talked about my affairs with her before. Now that I am married to you and have children, what can I do with her? "

But her condition is so good, if you stay here for a long time, maybe you guys..."

"No, maybe it's impossible for me and her, right! Stay away from her in the future, and don't take it seriously." Tell her about family affairs!"

Li Juan looked at him incomprehensibly, "What do you mean, what does it sound like to be guarding her, isn't that person your ex-fiancee?"

Su Heng reminded with a headache: " Don't keep mentioning the words 'ex-fiancee'. It's not good if someone hears it. As for I don't let you contact her, it's because you are impatient and simple when you talk. Who loves to tell the privacy of the family, and there is another very important thing, which is ordered by the eldest brother, that is, it is not allowed to say that the treasure map is with my sister-in-law, and it is not allowed to mention that matter, do you know!"

"Of course I know to guard against that woman, and I'm not stupid, but why did you suddenly mention that?" Lijuan didn't understand what Su Heng said today, and he didn't like to talk to her so much on weekdays. .

"Just to remind you, it's nothing, you must remember not to talk too much with Xiuying, and don't contact her." He warned again. Lijuan replied impatiently: "Don't worry, I'm not afraid that I will bully her when I meet her, huh! Don't think I don't know your thoughts!"

meaning to speak.

Su Heng shook his head, he didn't know what to do for her, so sometimes he really didn't know what to do to Lijuan.

He sighed and walked out, went to eat something and then wrote a letter to his friends to ask about Xiuying.

Li Chen came out of the house, saw Su Heng eating in the yard, and walked over to him.

"Does Lijuan have any opinion on the child's name?"

Su Heng said while eating: "I haven't told her yet, she is still thinking about Xiuying, we didn't transfer her directly, she is not happy, She doesn't want to contact her, she's even more unhappy, and she'll tell her the child's name tomorrow."

Li Chen looked at him with a bit of complexity after hearing this, "You should have been okay with that Guo Xiuying before, but now you're here..." Not saying anything nice for that woman made Li Chen a little unclear about his thoughts.

Seeing him looking at him like this, Su Heng felt that it was a bit like Li Juan, after all, it was his own brother and sister who had the same suspicions.

So he admitted: "I may have liked her before, but when I see her this time, I always feel weird. Maybe it's because I've been separated from her for too long or because I'm already married. Anyway, I treat her like a sister now. Well, I thought she was really here for me this time, but now I don't believe her."

"What's the matter, did you find something?" Li Chen asked.

"No, it's just that the feeling of seeing her this time is a little different from before, so I told Lijuan not to contact her in the future, because I was afraid that Lijuan would be angry, and I was afraid that when she was angry, she would say everything that shouldn't be said. ."

Li Chen looked at Su Heng scrutinizingly, "Do you think Guo Xiuying's sudden arrival this time also has some problems?"

"I'm not very sure, and there is no evidence, but I think something is wrong, so I plan to write a letter to go back. Let a friend ask whether she was transferred because of work or got married this year."

Su Heng said contradictingly, hoping that Xiuying was not what she said. Although Xiuying was a little squeamish in the past, she didn't have any scheming, but this time I met her. When I got to her, I felt that her expression was not so real.

After listening, Li Chen replied: "Yes, write a letter to go back to confirm, and then I will also go to check who transferred her here. Originally, I wanted to find someone to transfer her away, but now even you think she has some problems. Then leave it for the time being, and we'll talk about it after a while."

The people who watched Su Heng before were gone. Li Chen thought they gave up their plan to stare at Su Heng, but suddenly Guo Xiuying came, so they had to be careful.

Su Heng was a little worried: "It's Lijuan's temperament. If you don't transfer Xiuying away as soon as possible, I'm afraid she will have a conflict with Xiuying.

" , we will be able to find out the matter in about a month. Even if Guo Xiuying has no purpose, it is better for her to be transferred out of here after a month. After a long time, many people will know about the relationship between the two of you before. Everyone is not good." Li Chen said with certainty that a month was enough to find out the background of that person and the people who had been in contact with her recently.

Chapter 467 Patriarchal

    Su Heng thought so too, and Li Chen didn't allow Xiuying to stay here for too long.

They finished eating while talking. After eating, they went to wash their family's clothes. The next morning, they also went to town to buy some supplements for Lijuan and Xiaoxiao to eat.

Although Lichen and Xiaoxiao lived here, Lichen and Xiaoxiao were very generous, but Su Heng was a very respectable person. He didn't want Lichen to spend more money and the others here. Besides, because Lijuan was pregnant, they usually saved money just to raise money in the future. For children, although Lijuan is heartless, she still agrees with Su Heng's saving money and saving to support the children, and Su Heng is also in charge of the family's expenses on weekdays.

However, when Lijuan heard her daughter's name, she said to Su Heng with some disgust, "Why did you choose such an awkward name, this 'Su Chenxuan' sounds like a boy's name, or it's better to change it to Su Chenyue. "

It's better to use some frequently heard words, she didn't expect her daughter's name to be awkward when she called it.

After hearing this, Su Heng frowned. Fortunately, she wasn't calling the more common names she thought of before, so she replied, "Okay, I'll listen to you. From now on, our daughter will be called Su Chenyue."

"Then . Yes, if there is a son in the future, I will call him Su Chenming, and I have already thought about the name."

The black line on Su Heng's face shows that the level of the name is too poor, "I will talk about it later, the best word for sister-in-law is two. If you give birth, you hurt your body by giving birth to a child this time. Besides, we are still young, it is difficult to raise a child, and we can't afford to raise another child. When the conditions are better, we can decide whether to have a child or not."

Lijuan said dissatisfiedly: "If it's a son this time, I don't want to have a second child. You don't know how painful it is to have a child. It's better to have a sister-in-law. The first child will give birth to a son. Look at how good my brother's face looks these days, It's not like I used to have a poker face with no expression all day long."

"That's why you're not happy for your nephew!" Su Heng said speechlessly.

"What could be unhappy? Those are the descendants of the Zhao family. If my dad knew that my brother had a son, he would definitely be very happy, and with the relationship between my brother and sister-in-law, they will have children in the future, but I envy my sister-in-law."

Being a woman is so favored by her husband, and now she has a son, so I feel that Xiaoxiao's life is very good.

"What is there to envy, you just gave birth to a child, don't tell me that you dislike this child is a daughter, I don't have the concept of valuing sons over daughters, don't look down on my daughter, and cultivate them well in the future, girls have to be good." Like he is outside now, the family relies on his sister to take care of his parents, so sometimes it's better to have a daughter.

"I didn't dislike it. I was afraid that your parents would have opinions and dislike that I gave birth to a girl this time." So even the confinement child refused to take care of her.

Su Heng could hear her opinion about his parents. Lijuan and her confinement mother didn't come to take care of her when she was pregnant, so she had an opinion.

"My parents are very open-minded and won't dislike it. My father injured his foot recently, otherwise they would have come to see us. Now you have a good confinement, and Sister Qing will help you confinement. You see, the sister-in-law is not the same, pregnant. No one helped her at that time. Now confinement is the same as you. My sister-in-law didn't complain at all. Before, you complained that you didn't want me to serve your confinement. ." The tone was a lesson, not to mention her, she will start to be lawless again.

Sure enough, Lijuan didn't say anything after being trained by him. She was also very scared when Su Heng raised his face.

Seeing that she didn't dare to dislike it any more, she said, "Take care of your body, I bought two more chickens and fresh fish stew for you and your sister-in-law."

"No, I can't be like before, or I will be like this Fat..." It was the first time that she began to dislike her own figure, especially seeing Guo Xiuying so slender, she could not lose weight after giving birth, even Xiaoxiao was very slender when she gave birth, and she After the child is still 150 pounds, there are not many fat people in the whole village, and now she is one of the fat people in it.

"What to lose weight, you still have to take your child, don't be hungry and can't have the strength to take the child to whom? Tomorrow I will go to work again, and I may come back earlier tomorrow afternoon. Sister Qing wants to cook for you to feed the child. We can only bring it by ourselves."

"Tomorrow you're going to work, but I don't have any strength..." One is lazy, and the other is that she has had a lot of bleeding after giving birth to a baby for too long, so she doesn't have the strength yet. fully recovered.

Seeing that Lijuan's face was still not very good, Su Heng said, "Okay, then I'll go to work two days later." After speaking, her daughter woke up and went to change the diaper.

Lijuan was very happy to see that he was willing to stay at home for two more days to help her take care of the child. She has no energy now, and she wants to sleep more during the day, so she is more at ease when the child is taken care of.

Next door, Xiao Xiao hurriedly changed the child's diaper. She was good at treating sickness and saving lives, but she was still a novice in taking care of the child, especially when Li Chen was at home, he basically took care of the child.

Lichen helped her when she entered the house, and sat on the bedside to accompany Xiaoxiao after the child fell asleep.

"I went to town today and asked a friend to check on Guo Xiuying's affairs. I should be able to check things up in a week. Su Heng wrote back to find a friend to inquire about it. This time Su Heng did a good job and was not given by that woman. Fascinated." The former fiancee, the two of them had a good relationship before, but this time Su Heng acted rationally and did not favor that woman.

"It should be that the relationship between the two of them was not very good before. In addition to the experience in the past year, Su Heng is not as simple as before, and he should be careful in everything he does. He said that this time Guo Xiuying seems to have changed a lot, so he began to pay attention. Get up, I also arranged for people to watch in the village, and you will know what the woman is doing."

Xiaoxiao nodded after hearing this, since both of them felt that the woman was a little strange to come here, they must check it out.

"By the way, what's your body like?" Seeing that today's face looked better than yesterday, Li Chen did not forget to ask her about her recovery.

"It's been three days and I've gotten a lot better, but I still can't touch cold water or do heavy work. There's nothing else to do. Compared with Lijuan, my body is recovering much faster. She's still not recovering well. After all, my child is not doing well. She was born prematurely, and it took so long to give birth."

She is much better than Lijuan. Lijuan can't hold the child for long now, and the child can't eat enough, or the son can't finish it and squeeze it out for the child to drink, and she also asks Sister Qing to go to her house to help take care of the child.

"Really, Lijuan is lazy on weekdays, and now she is happy to let her rest more when she is confinement. In addition, if you see what medicine she needs to take, I will prescribe it and buy it, I guess Su Heng doesn't know about this. , it's better for you to help her take care of her body."

Chapter 468 Visitation

  Xiao Xiao nodded, "I have already instructed Sister Qing to decoct a pair of medicine for her to drink every morning and evening. If the medicine is to be prepared before I give birth, I don't need to buy it now. It was prepared to prevent her from giving birth at that time."

As soon as Chen heard it, he was relieved and said, "Is that so? Then I don't have to worry about it anymore. You two have something to say. Su Heng and I may be busy again."

Qiu received it . , and then the vegetables in winter will also be planted, the trees on the mountain will have to be cut down in batches, plus some chores to do in the village, he will not be very idle for a while, and in the autumn she will sometimes go to the town It would take half a day to go to the town or a meeting in the county, but it would take a day if I went to the county, so I was afraid that Xiao Xiao could not handle it alone with the children.

Xiaoxiao said with understanding: "It's okay, my body is much better now, and my strength is gradually recovering. Besides, Sister Qing is helping to take care of us. You help at home sooner or later, and come back often at noon to help with work.

" That's good, she didn't complain. Compared with some women in the village, they had to go to work in the fields three days after giving birth. At least now, with Sister Qing, she only needs to take care of the children.

Facing Xiaoxiao's understanding, Lichen was very grateful, but he still said: "Although I will be busy, I will come back as soon as I have time."

Xiaoxiao nodded, knowing that Lichen is a very family-oriented man, as long as he is free When he comes down, he will come back to help with the work and take care of the children. Now he is more skilled in taking care of the children than she is.

After that, Li Chen waited for Xiaoxiao to fall asleep before going out.

The days passed quickly, and it was more than a week after Xiaoxiao gave birth to the child. Xiaoxiao recovered quickly because of the full-term delivery. Although Lijuan did not recover as well as Xiaoxiao, she gave her a prescription for drinking . The medicines and supplements I have received, so my body is much better now than when I was born, and I can at least take care of my own children.

This morning, Li Chen and Su Heng went to work, while Sister Qing was cooking soup in the kitchen. One person walked into the yard and looked around. This side was much better than the school yard. No wonder Su Heng's family wanted to stay here.

Guo Xiuying was wearing a decent blue overalls and carrying a little fruit in her hand. She came to visit Lijuan, and it was already a week before the delivery day, so she should have come to visit her.

"Is anyone home?" tried to shout, but there was no one in the yard.

Sister Qing ran out and was a little surprised to see the woman in the yard, "Who are you looking for?"

Guo Xiuying responded quickly, "I'm Su Heng's fellow, come to visit Lijuan."

"Fellow..." Sister Qing repeated these two words . Immediately after the word, she knew the identity of this woman. She was Su Heng's ex-fiancée, but she didn't expect to come here today.

He immediately said with a cold face: "It's better for you to leave here, it's not good for you to be known that your relationship with Su Heng is not good for both of you, and now that Su Heng already has a family and children, you shouldn't join in any more. You are good with them, you are so young and you can think of finding a good man to marry."

Guo Xiuying closed the broken hair in her ear after listening, and replied, "You misunderstood, I have nothing to do. , I just feel that Lijuan gave birth to a child. Su Heng has helped me a lot in the past. I feel guilty for not visiting. I came here to visit Lijuan and the child after watching Su Heng go to work. After all, Lijuan was born prematurely. It's because I came here, I'm always uneasy if I don't apologize to her in person, so I'm going to apologize to her today and I won't do anything else, please don't worry!"

Sister Qing frowned as she listened, this kind of rhetoric is indeed fine and she still listens She showed her sincerity and guilt, but she still did not want to let her see Lijuan after listening to Lichen's orders.

Just as she was about to tell her to leave, Lijuan rushed out from inside.

"I don't need your apology. If you can leave the village, it's better than apologizing to me!" I was surprised to hear this woman's voice while sitting inside, but after listening to her words, how could she just sit still and run out.

"Lijuan, hurry in, you can't blow your hair while you're still in confinement." Sister Qing wanted to pull her in, but Lijuan was unwilling. This woman came here for no reason, causing her to give birth prematurely, and now she dares to come here, how could she miss this opportunity to tell her to go.

Xiaoxiao inside heard the movement and came out.

When Guo Xiuying saw Lijuan, she saw that Lijuan was still so fat and her eyes were filled with disgust. She didn't expect Su Heng to marry such a woman, but her eyes froze when she saw Xiaoxiao.

Xiaoxiao's recovery is good, and she didn't gain much weight when she was pregnant, and now her whole body has a soft and maternal luster because she gave birth to a child. I didn't expect such a woman to exist in such a remote and backward place. The key is to look better than her. Could this woman be Li Chen's wife?

Xiaoxiao came out and said to Lijuan: "Lijuan, you just can't get into the room to rest."

After speaking, she glanced at Guo Xiuying and took a look. This woman has a good figure, and it is no wonder that Lijuan is in crisis. Feeling so heavy, I was afraid that Su Heng would be taken away by her.

"Since you've already come here and have seen Lijuan, you can leave here. Lijuan doesn't want to see you." She said it directly, but ordinary people would not dare to come to the door to scold her like her.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to come here, it's just that Su Heng and I were engaged before..."

Xiao Xiao interrupted before she finished speaking, "It's not that your family regretted the marriage, this marriage is over, so you are now even Su Heng's ex-fiancee doesn't even have the identity. I have also heard Su Heng explain about your affairs. Since the marriage was dissolved at the beginning, it is useless for you to be persistent now. We onlookers can see clearly that Su Heng is married and has children. It's even more important to avoid suspicion. Before you didn't know he was married, so you came here. Now that you know he's married, you shouldn't have anything to do with him. You're not married yet. If anything affects your reputation, you're afraid of your marriage in the future. It has an impact."

After a series of words, Guo Xiuying couldn't refute it, the two have indeed dissolved the engagement and she is not Su Heng's fiancee now, but even so she was Su Heng's ex-fiancee.

"That's because my parents are afraid that I will be implicated by Su Heng. There is a misunderstanding..."

"Even if the misunderstanding has been explained clearly now, and even if it is explained clearly, it is still impossible for you and Su Heng to be together, so why come here? Disturb their current life, if you really want to be good for them, you should avoid them and bless them from a distance." Xiao Xiao taught again.

Guo Xiuying didn't expect Xiaoxiao to be so powerful, and she clearly accused her. Compared with Lijuan, this woman is much more powerful.

So I said very aggrieved: "I don't dare to disturb them, I just feel that since I have no fate with Su Heng, it should be possible to be friends, and I don't know anyone else here, and if there is something wrong, no one can help... "

Chapter 469 Just Want to Apologize

    Xiaoxiao answered right away: "Don't worry, the people in Iwamura are very good, and you won't be long here if you stay here, as long as you don't disturb Su Heng and Lijuan's life, I don't think you want to be friends with Su Heng. Forget it, why do you two need to be involved in the future? Besides, I'm a doctor, so you said I'm not married yet? But I don't think you look a bit like..."

She walks and looks on her face. The girl's shyness may not be seen by ordinary people, but she studied medicine from Guo Xiuying's walking posture and movements, and then carefully looking at her figure and face, Xiaoxiao judged that she was probably married, so be more careful about this woman.

Guo Xiuying was very panicked when she heard what Xiaoxiao said. Although she quickly concealed her expression, she was carefully noticed by Xiaoxiao.

"I went to cut the queue before, and as soon as I got home and heard about Su Heng, I asked someone to help and transfer me here too. How could I get married? If I got married, why would I come here to find Su Heng..." Very sad.

"Really... Then maybe I read it wrong. Since you see Lijuan now, you have finished what you should say. Go back. Lijuan's body has not fully recovered from the premature birth. You talked more." After speaking, Xiaoxiao went to Lijuan to prepare to go back to the house.

"Wait!" Guo Xiuying was unwilling and went back like this.

Xiaoxiao stood in front of her, "I've already said what I should say, if you are a good girl, you should know that enough is enough, you will marry in the future, you should take care of your own reputation, we are doing it for your own good now. "

After she finished speaking, she pushed Lijuan into the room.

If a really shameless person is pushed back by Xiao Xiao several times, she should leave, but she should not stay here and refuse to leave.

"I just wanted to apologize. Since I've already said it, I'll go back..." Guo Xiuying shook hands, although she was very unwilling, but Xiaoxiao kept telling her that she was driving her away. That's the only way she can do it today.

After saying that, she left angrily.

After she left, Lijuan scolded bitterly: "It's so shameless, Su Heng is married and still wants to be entangled. Fortunately, my sister-in-law can help me drive away."

"If you talk to her alone like this, you will definitely The disadvantage is that this woman is not as weak as she looks. Fortunately, Su Heng handled the matter well and didn't have much contact with her. If she really came for Su Heng, she would sometimes sympathize with her, but she knew that the marriage contract between the two parties was terminated. , Su Heng is already married, and you still want to get entangled with Su Heng, so this girl is not a good person."

Today, I understand why Li Chen and the others want to investigate this girl, and Xiao Xiao also thinks that this woman is a bit abnormal. .

"Humph! I still have the face to run over. Fortunately, my sister-in-law is very good. If she finds out that she has a problem, she can be driven away."

Xiao Xiao frowned after hearing this: "It's hard to check... It's too late, so Li Chen and Su Heng found someone to transfer her, but it took time to complete the procedures, and now we all think she has some problems, and we can't do it if we don't expose her. Don't complain that Su didn't drive her away now, even Lichen didn't. This power, after all, she was transferred, and Su Heng didn't have anything to do with her, but was still guarding her, you can rest assured about Su Heng now."

Lijuan smiled and said: "Well, this time Su Heng is okay. , and because he has children, he is willing to talk to me more now. But he still dislikes me, think about it, she is slim and beautiful, I am like this now... Sister-in-law, I want to lose weight."

Xiao Xiao glanced at her, " You don't have to do it deliberately, eat less and move more, and it will naturally decrease in the future. In addition, if you drink the medicine I gave you to recuperate your body, your body will soon return to its pre-pregnancy state."

Lijuan, As soon as she heard that her figure was still recovering, she was even happier, "Haha, then I'm relieved, otherwise I've been worrying about how fat I am lately."

After hearing her daughter's cry, she hurried in . , Now I don't feel so disgusted when I see the daughter I have worked so hard to give birth to.

Xiaoxiao and Sister Qing smiled, Lijuan has a cheerful personality and is more open-minded, that's why she is so fat.

When Lichen came back, he heard Xiaoxiao's words and didn't say anything. It would be fine if Lijuan and Guo Xiuying were not relieved separately.

When Li Chen went out in the afternoon, he met Guo Xiuying on the way.

Seeing that her face seemed to be crying, Li Chen saw that she wanted to take a detour, but there was no other way here, so it was inevitable to meet her.

Guo Xiuying saw Li Chen and greeted him. Li Chen wanted to walk away and he still had things to do, but Guo Xiuying blocked him.

"Captain Zhao, can I ask you for help with something?" Guo Xiuying asked uncomfortably.

"What's the matter?" Li Chen asked lightly.

"I just found out that Su Heng's house was open in the morning, but no one lives in their house now. I wanted to go to see or ask Su Heng, but I was afraid of being told, and you don't want me to meet Su Heng."

Li Chen frowned as soon as he heard it. In the morning, Su Heng went to work with him. Later, he and two other people went to the town to buy farm implements. After that, he was no longer in the village.

Hearing that there might be thieves in the house, Li Chen was afraid that Su Heng's house might lose something, so he immediately walked to Su Heng's school's house.

Guo Xiuying followed behind, with a worried look on her face.

The two came to Su Heng's house one after the other. Sure enough, they saw that the room was being turned over. Some of the clothes in the cabinet were turned over and discarded on the ground. At a glance, they knew that it was a thief. Seeing this, he was very angry. Who in the village dared to go to Su Heng's house to steal something? He was not afraid of death at all.

"Someone did come here, I don't know what Su Heng and the others have lost. I have to go back and ask Lijuan—" He stopped as soon as he finished speaking, because he saw that Guo Xiuying was only wearing underwear.

"What are you doing! Put your clothes back on quickly!"

She was about to go out, but Guo Xiuying immediately hugged him, then let go of her voice and shouted, "Help! Help—" He shouted several times.

Li Chen immediately knew her plan, and vigorously shook off the woman behind her who made her very disgusted, and wanted to go out, but at this time several people came in at the door. They were originally going to come to the school to have a look. The school was too dilapidated, so they had to come to check it out and report to it. Next year, they were going to build a new school so that the children could study well.

But as soon as they came in, they saw Guo Yueying with disheveled hair and only a few clothes on, and Li Chen was there, and when they heard Guo Xiuying's shouting just now, they immediately understood what had just happened here, and there were only the two of them in the room just now.

It's just that when Ye Quan looked at Li Chen and Guo Xiuying, he thought to himself, "Damn it!" Something happened to Lichen!

Chapter 470 Calculations

  "Help! He wants to..." Even if he didn't say that after seeing her embarrassed look at the moment, he knew what had just happened.

Everyone turned their backs, not daring to look at Guo Xiuying.

Li Chen now has the thought of hacking Guo Xiuying to death, but he didn't expect to be tricked by this woman.

So I explained very angrily: "I didn't, I came to see if Su Heng's house was burglarized. If you don't believe me, you can see the mess in the house and see what it looked like. I just came to see the situation, and as soon as this woman entered the house. Just take off your clothes, and then call for help, what you can see next, and the fact that I am neatly dressed can prove that I did nothing to her at all."

Guo Xiuying immediately cried when she heard Li Chen's explanation. No, he took a fancy to me and lied to me that as long as I was good to him, he could help me transfer to the town. Today, he called me here to say that he has already helped me transfer to work, but I didn't expect it to be When there's no one here, you want to treat me..."

After saying that, she grabbed the clothes she picked up and started crying again.

Li Chen was so angry that blue veins burst out on his forehead. This woman really didn't expect to take action so quickly, she really looked down on her.

"Humph! Don't look in the mirror, my Xiaoxiao looks much better than yours, how could I still look at a woman with bad behavior and corrupt character like you!

" It's just like this to me, I don't dodge from everywhere and then the place becomes such
a mess, everyone must believe me, I'm not married, why should I do this for no reason, what will I marry in the future!" Going to the cabinet, Ye Quan and the others couldn't stop them. They saw Guo Xiuying's forehead bleed out immediately, her eyes rolled over and she passed out. It is conceivable how much strength she used just now, as if she was smashing with a heart that would kill her. go. Ye Quan and the others all turned their backs and didn't see her movements and couldn't even stop them.

Li Chen clenched his fists. He didn't expect that this hateful woman would act like this. Now the matter can't be solved without his explanation, especially since there are a few staff members who happened to be present.

This woman figured out who came from the village today, and then they happened to be here, and they seized the opportunity to trick him into coming over. He was also confused and was tricked by her, and here she must have come here ahead of time to confuse the scene, so now he explained It also became unbelievable. How could anyone use their reputation, especially an unmarried girl, to prove that they were really being bullied by bumping their heads to death. Li Chen just felt that he was really stupid today. Extremely, still fell for this woman.

So next time the staff took him away, he didn't say much, just worried that Xiao Xiao at home would be anxious again when she heard that something happened to him.

Ye Quan called someone to take Guo Xiuying to the hospital in the town, and sent two women from the village to take care of Guo Xiuying. In fact, they were staring at the woman and not letting her escape or doing anything else. After all, Li Chen is now implicated by her. And this man can't have another accident, otherwise Lichen won't be able to go back to the village.

After Li Chen was taken away, Ye Quan met Su Heng on the way to take Guo Xiuying to town and briefly told him about Li Chen and Guo Xiuying. When Su Heng heard that his scalp became numb, he felt that the accident was not a trivial matter. Thought something like this would happen.

So he hurried back to the village and went back to Xiaoxiao to talk about it, remembering that Xiaoxiao and Lichen seemed to know the person in the county to see if they could help Lichen at that time.

As soon as I got back to the yard, I walked outside the door of Xiaoxiao's house, but didn't dare to go in, "Sister-in-law, something happened to my eldest brother, can you come out for a while?"

Xiaoxiao inside had just fed the child and put down the child after hearing Su Heng's voice outside. Get dressed and go out.

If nothing happened, Su Heng wouldn't call her out like this. After all, she was still in confinement and couldn't get a haircut. If she had nothing to do, she usually wouldn't go outside, but now that Su Heng called her out, Lichen had an accident after finishing her work. She was so frightened that she came out immediately.

"What happened to Lichen?" Mingming only went out two hours ago, where will he be going in the evening now.

Su Heng drank a large glass of water that Sister Qing poured for him, and then he was in a good mood. He just ran back in a hurry.

"I listened to the old uncle on the way, he said roughly, that is, the eldest brother and Guo Xiuying went to the place where I lived, and the house was turned in a mess, the eldest brother said to go there to check whether it was patronized by thieves, in fact, this matter I also blamed myself. When I brought things here, I thought there was nothing of value there, only a few pieces of furniture and a few clothes in the closet, and I didn't lock the door. Big brother thought he was throwing things and looked at it, but big brother went After that, that Xiuying said that the eldest brother wanted to treat her... At that time, the old uncle just came down today and thought that some staff would see the school, and the school would be rebuilt next year. They were measuring the area, and they heard Xiuying calling someone. When they went in, they saw Xiuying undressed and elder brother were alone in the room with no one else. The elder brother said that he was just watching the room and that the woman took it off by herself.

But when the elder brother explained that she was innocent, Xiuying said that she was innocent. I went to the wall to prove that I was indeed violated. Now the old man sent her to the hospital, and the eldest brother was taken away by the staff. As soon as I heard this, I ran back to tell you, I really didn't expect such a thing to happen..."

Xiao Xiao was furious after hearing this, but she didn't expect such a thing to happen

, "Su Heng, do you believe Li Chen would do such a thing?"

Su Heng shook his head without hesitation, "I believe in the character of eldest brother, and I know Xiuying.The question is why he will touch that woman, Xiuying must have calculated him, I didn't expect Xiuying to take action so quickly, but now we believe in the big brother is useless, we need the people above to believe in the big brother."

Xiaoxiao forced herself after listening to this . Calm down, she can't be impulsive at this time.

"I also believe in Li Chen, he would never do anything to that Xiuying to him or her, not to mention that he knew that this person was very strange this time and was investigating. He didn't expect that woman to take action so quickly, and the target was still against Li Chen. I thought she would do something to you, to prevent you and Lijuan from contacting her, but I didn't expect that her target was Lichen, now it's dark, I will go to town with you tomorrow morning to see Lichen, and then see that woman!"

"No way! Xiaoxiao, you haven't even finished confinement yet!" Sister Qing objected, "It's only ten days after giving birth to a baby, why can't you go out and run around? It's not a joke. You are a doctor who is more aware of the seriousness of not confinement. I know you are worried about Lichen's accident, but you have Su Heng do it or ask Chen Ming and Su Heng to go together tomorrow. You have to take your children at home. If you It takes half a day to go to the town at the earliest, what to do with the child, Lijuan doesn't have enough for Xiaoyueer, how can Xiaochenyang eat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 497 51
60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigrated into the cannon fodder with the sam...
61.8K 897 148
For Reading and communication purposes only. Credits to our dear author. https://www.imiaobige.com/novel/117124.html Author: Baichuan Classification...
31.6K 474 14
The sullys left their home, they flew to metkayina clan island. The sully kids were upset about leaving their home. Y/n was nervous moving into somew...
128K 2.4K 10
Despite Adrien's warnings, Lila defames Marinette again in front of her friends. Causing resentments of the companions towards the young girl, not kn...