Rebirth in Sixties With Space

Bởi jeffelyncosme

Author: Qian Yehe Classification: Rebirth Status: Complete @502 Raw site: https://www.xbiquge.la/31/31611/ Zh... Xem Thêm

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-331
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501
502 Finale

441-450

445 11 2
Bởi jeffelyncosme

Chapter 441

    The next day, Xiaoxiao was obviously later than usual. When she got up, there was another tonic on the table. Sister Qing thoughtfully cooked another tonic for him to eat.

Li Chen had finished eating and met Meng Qingyang and the others downstairs. He saw Xiao Xiao still sleeping at that time, thinking that they slept a little late last night, so he didn't wake her up and asked her to sleep longer. Anyway, she was also dealing with Han Jincheng's affairs. You don't have to come forward, things are almost settled.

And this morning, mother-in-law Han strongly asked to come over and apologize to Meng Qingyang, so they could only tell Meng Qingyang. Unexpectedly, Meng Qingyang agreed to come down to see mother-in-law Han. She probably wanted to make a break before they left. Jin Cheng doesn't matter anymore.

Xiaoxiao went downstairs to the lobby on the first floor after eating. Granny Han and Han Jincheng were sitting opposite Meng Qingyang, only to hear Granny Han say, "I didn't know that Jincheng lost his memory here, I blame him for not going back to see me for so many years. With his dad, I didn't expect him to encounter so many things here, the most guilt is the hurt to your daughter, you can't be like this, so I followed Lichen and the others and wanted to apologize to you in person, I'm really sorry!"

She and the old man have been hiding in Iwamura all her life. She used to hate those who hurt their family, but she didn't expect that one day they would hurt people too, so no matter what, she will apologize to people in her lifetime, otherwise she will feel guilty in the future. The knot is there.

Meng Qingyang heard what she said and saw the woman opposite him. She was about the same age as him, but she was obviously much older than him. During the same years, she went through a lot of hardships. Han Jincheng had told him before that his family's family over the years. The accident happened, and now he didn't know what to say.

Speaking of reprimands, but there are not many people in the Han family, and the family's collapse is somewhat similar to his family's experience before, and now it doesn't matter how fierce or ugly he is. It's useless to hate Han Jincheng.

"You have apologized, and I accept it. I don't want this incident to affect everyone's lives. I hope that they will not come back to each other in the future. My daughter has suffered a lot these years. Today, I will not let her come down to see you. I will come forward. That's enough, my daughter's affairs will have nothing to do with you in the future.

This time you can come and apologize, knowing that you also realize that you are wrong and feel guilty about my daughter. I hope you will not come here in the future, and I will find another suitable person for my daughter to marry soon. As for Aceh... No, I should ask you, Han Jincheng, to go back and be filial to your mother in the future to make up for what you owe your mother for not being at home all these years. In the future, you can be a good person and marry a woman you like.

Meng Qingyang said lightly. There was not much anger in his tone. Maybe his hatred for this matter has almost disappeared.

After listening to it,  the mother-in-law Han, she felt more guilty for Meng Qingyang's unreproachful words. "Thank you .You don't blame my family Jincheng anymore. He lost his memory before, so he didn't know his identity. If he knew that he was not from here, he would not provoke your daughter. It's a pity that I can't apologize to your daughter in person. You are right. They will take different paths in the future, and everyone will be fine in the future. "

Mother-in-law Han felt a little pity she didn't see Meng Weiwei, but she knew there was nothing she could do. Meng Qingyang was now afraid that the Han family would go to Weiwei, and that her daughter's feelings that she had already forgotten when she saw Han Jincheng would come back again.

"Yes, The Meng family is different from the Han family, and Jincheng will not dare to disturb them in the future. In addition, I hope your daughter can find a suitable one. Both of them have suffered a lot. I just hope that they can be safe and healthy in the future. "

How dare you come to the Meng family from a family like her own. Granny Han is very self-aware, so she also hopes that her son and Miss Meng will not be involved in the future.

After listening to their conversation, Li Chen said, "Mother-in-law, Now that the apology is over, after Uncle Huo helps Mr. Meng solve the case tomorrow, we can leave here and go back. "

Mother-in-law Han nodded," I came here mainly to apologize to Mr. Meng. Now that things are done, if Jin Cheng can go back, we will go home tomorrow. "

"Wait a minute!" You can't go now!" Meng Qingyang stopped her.

"Qingmu Farm hasn't dealt with it yet. If they want to find Han Jincheng, but I let them go, it will become my responsibility in the end. If things are dealt with tomorrow, and Qingmu Farm will not care about Han Jincheng, then He can leave, and he will stay here for two more days in total."

Meng Qingyang said, for insurance, he can't let Han Jincheng go now, so he wants to stay here for two more days, and the murder case with Qingmu Farm is also the same. To be done tomorrow.

Li Chen listened to him and looked at Han Jincheng.

Han Jincheng could only nod his head, "Okay, it's not less than two days, but I'm afraid it will affect Li Chen's work."

"It's okay, since the matter has been dealt with quickly, it's not less than two days." The work in the village has been arranged. Now, this time I took a few days off on the pretext of picking up Xiaoxiao, so everyone didn't doubt it, because they all knew that Xiaoxiao went back to her hometown for a while, and it was normal to pick her up now.

Xiao Xiao listened to them in the back and didn't say anything. It was okay to delay it for two days. Meng Qingyang's matter had not been dealt with, and Uncle Huo couldn't leave.

I heard that clues have been found now, proving that the deceased had quarreled with people in the Aoki Farm before the car accident, and the passers-by heard it at that time, and the cause of death on the deceased was also found. The traces of being beaten many times are the deadliest The wound was a knife wound on one part of the body, and the wound was very deep. Such a serious injury may have died on the spot. Therefore, it is estimated that if the person was injured after the quarrel there, then the person would have died at that time, and only hit Meng Qingyang's car in the morning, one day before the time. It's no wonder that Uncle Huo found it abnormal when he looked at the body of the deceased.

After Meng Qingyang left, Granny Han walked over to Xiaoxiao.

"Thank you for the Jincheng matter. You went here to help them even when you were pregnant." I felt very sorry for Xiaoxiao, and halfway through the trip, I heard Lichen say that Xiaoxiao didn't go back to his hometown at all, but came here to help them and cure them. Okay, Miss Meng and Meng Qingyang's illness, many of Jin Cheng's affairs are her interceding in front of Meng Qingyang. She doesn't know how to be grateful to Xiao Xiao, and Su Heng and Chen Ming, they are all very good The person who helped Jincheng and helped the Han family!

She was very grateful to them, and Lichen explained that when she went back, she should not reveal the news that Xiaoxiao also came here, and that everyone came to find Jincheng. After all, everyone put down their work and came out to find Jincheng in private. They were afraid that if they were discovered, everyone would be punished by the village.

Chapter 442 

  Mother-in-law, you don't have to do this. Everyone lives in the same place now. If you have any difficulties, you should help each other. Besides, you are Su Heng's relatives, so you should help. We can go back in two days. But when you go back to the village, don't talk about our coming here, after all, we smuggled here. "

Xiao Xiao helped her to the chair and sat down. Compared with the first time she saw her mother-in-law, she felt that she was a lot older and haggard during this time. She thought that when she hadn't set out here before, her mother-in-law missed Jin Cheng so much. She was afraid that Jin Cheng would never be able to see him again after an accident, so she had been ill once every day and night. Even though she was about the same age as Meng Qingyang, she looked more than five years older than Meng Qingyang. Besides, she knew last year that her wife passed away and her son was lost again. You can imagine how sad it is when the family has suffered so many changes. It is not something that ordinary people can resist, but my mother-in-law is still very strong. Mother-in-law Han is very grateful for her obedience, "I know, everyone is fine, but for safety, let's go back. It's best to go back at night, otherwise so many people will go back for fear that there will be too much movement, and it will be difficult for everyone to answer when they ask. " Xiaoxiao and Lichen both agree. The matter has been negotiated, just wait for the old Huotou to solve the case for Meng Qingyang. 

In the afternoon, Lichen and Xiaoxiao took a carriage to the new farm that Xiaoxiao bought. Meng Qingyang has already arranged an old employee. Following them, Xiaoxiao wanted to go back after she had dealt with the things on the farm before leaving, so that she would not be annoyed at home because she couldn't come to handle the things on the farm.

They came to the farm, although there were only three hundred There are many acres, but it looks like a village as big as Yancun.

Xiaoxiao came here very excitedly and said to Lichen: "Lichen, we have land and a farm, so we don't have to worry about running out of food in the future!"

Lichen looked at Xiaoxiao, who is happy at the moment, is also very happy, such a large farm can grow a lot of things. Not only will they not have to worry about food in the future, but they can also sell for money as Xiaoxiao said.

"It is possible to grow a lot of crops, but let's think about what we want to grow. Some coarse grains must be planted, but those bad fields can be used for planting. Then, rice is mainly produced here, so as long as there are paddy fields in the farm, we will all It can be used for planting, and the rest of the land can be planted according to what is suitable for planting, and some crops with relatively high economic value can be planted. In this way, it can be used to sell the money, and the daily investment in the farm can be maintained."

Including the people who manage the farm, the total Xiao Xiao hired three people to help her with her work, and they were also paid for, that's why Li Chen thought and arranged it this way.

Xiaoxiao has no problem, Lichen understands agriculture better than her, and he doesn't have to worry about her when he is in charge of her.

"Listen to you, let them come over tomorrow to sort it out. When the spring equinox comes, we will also start planting. We will try to catch up with this season's crop planting."

After all, they don't have much money now. If we have three workers, we can't do it without quickly planting the seeds.

Li Chen understood what she meant, if the land was not tidy, it would not catch up with the planting in this season.

He comforted: "Don't worry, I can catch up with the planting of early rice, as well as potatoes, soybeans, coke, coconut, oil palm, etc., as long as there are suitable ones, they can be planted."

Xiao Xiao nodded, and then the two called the farm administrator. Old Su, I discussed with him what the farm needs to organize and what crops to plant in the future.

The three of them walked around the farm. Although this farm is much smaller than the Meng family farm, Xiaoxiao thinks it is very good. If the descendants have such a large area, then people will not have to worry about it for the rest of their lives.

Li Chen said with emotion: "I didn't expect you to do this big thing quietly, Xiaoxiao, sometimes you are really more capable than men. I am very happy as your husband, but I hope that such a big event will follow up in the future. Let me tell you in advance, I don't want to object or I want to help you when you do things." Xiaoxiao nodded after hearing this, Lichen was a little concerned about her buying a farm this time, but now he understands it and doesn't care now. Blame her, just let her talk to him when she has a big decision to make.

"I will, isn't it that you are not here this time? If I tell Su Heng and the others, they may object to my buying a farm, but you are different. You have always favored me the most and supported my decision. Of course I want to discuss important matters with you, and I don't understand many things."

After speaking, she looked at Lichen, who was always so tolerant of her.

Li Chen took her hand and walked slowly. The two of them were together, no matter what they did, even what Xiaoxiao did was for the sake of the family, so even if Xiaoxiao bought the farm this time, he would not object. Don't blame Xiaoxiao, now I just want to think about what crops and fruit trees will be planted on the farm in the future.

The two walked slowly, fearing that if Xiaoxiao had been away for a long time, they would let the teacher Su and the others work, and the two of them went back.

When he got home, there were a lot of people around the door of Meng's house. Li Chen got out of the car to check the situation and found that the people around were Qingmu Farm. Could it be that Meng Qingyang's case hasn't been dealt with yet...

Xiao Xiao said worriedly: "Lichen, it seems that Meng Qingyang's matter has not been resolved. Let's enter Meng's house from the back. It would be bad if we collided.

" It's better for them to go in from the back.

When Xiaoxiao and Lichen went back, the old Huotou and Meng Qingyang were there in the hall.

The old Huotou immediately asked urgently, "Are you two okay?"

Li Chen replied, "It's okay, we saw a lot of people around the gate, so we came in from behind. Hasn't the case been dealt with yet? Didn't we all find the deceased? The real reason for the murder, why would the people over there come to make trouble." The old Huotou replied with some headache: "Everything has been checked clearly, the evidence has been checked even the witnesses, but the family of the deceased is not willing to accept it, saying It was us who spent money to find evidence and witnesses, together with the Aoki farmer, who refused to accept it.

The man was actually killed after arguing with the people in the Aoki farm. The murderer was found and fled. We also found that the owner of the Aoki farm gave a sum of money to the family of the deceased in order to frame Mr. Meng, so we have the following matter. The case is almost over now.

Xiao Xiao immediately knew why he said this, "Do you want to cast spells so that everyone can believe that this kind of spell can actually control the body of a person or the body of the deceased? If you can, Uncle Huo, do it, anyway, here It's not that we have strict control over there, and we are not allowed to do this. "

Don't worry about some things at critical times. Although people are dead, don't bother, but the cause of the matter is also the same, so they have no choice but to offend.

Chapter 443 Failed to achieve the Purpose

  The old Huotou nodded, "Although it's a little inappropriate, there is no way to do it now. If you want to solve this matter as soon as possible, you can only do this. In addition, if such a supernatural thing is not solved this way, I can't think of anything better. "

Xiao Xiao nodded, but Li Chen didn't understand it very well. There was something in their words, as if they were going to do something. But it's not just for Xiaoxiao to deal with it. Xiaoxiao is pregnant now, and Uncle Huo knows some techniques. What technique should be used to solve this troublesome thing, you will know when you go back to the room next time and ask Xiaoxiao.

"Are you going this afternoon?" Xiaoxiao asked.

The old Huotou said: "Yes, we can deal with this matter as soon as possible, and we can go back to China."

Meng Qingyang also agreed: "This matter has been delayed for a few days, and the family of the deceased has been asking for a burial. I'm blocking it, and now the more we drag on, the bigger the opinions will be, and today we will gather at the gate to make trouble."

"Yes, this matter really shouldn't be dragged on any longer. I'll try to handle it in two days, but this time it seems to be a blow. No Aoki Farm, even if the deceased was killed on their farm, if the murderer was only their employee, then it would not hurt them much, and the two families had such deep grievances that they would inevitably find traps in the future. If someone catches him, then force him to confess that the envoy was done by the Aoki family. Otherwise, the case will be solved, and the family of the deceased will know about the case, but the Aoki family will definitely not give up." Li Chen said.

Meng Qingyang also agreed after hearing this, "Yes, the Qingmu family has been doing things behind their backs since Han Jincheng and Weiwei's affair, and this time they framed me like this. If they don't punish them, they will be more arrogant in the future, absolutely They can't be cheap.

However, Mr. Huo has to take action to catch someone. After all, the other party is not an ordinary person, but I heard from Mr. Huo that the person's cultivation is not very high. I hope Mr. Huo can help to catch that person."

Ordinary people and their farms All the guards inside can be arrested, but the ones to be arrested are not ordinary people, so Meng Qingyang had to ask Old Huotou for help.

The old Huotou nodded, he had already helped this time, he couldn't give up halfway, not to mention that if Meng Qingyang suffered, he would not be able to help Xiaoxiao protect the farm, so he did not refuse.

Meng Qingyang was even more happy when he saw his agreement, and he didn't know them wrong.

So he stood up and hurriedly asked Old Huotou to go out with him to deal with the case.

The old Huotou left reluctantly, murmuring, "I worked hard, I just came back and I have to go out again."

Xiaoxiao immediately said behind: "Uncle Huo, I will ask Sister Qing to cook two more dishes for you at night. Snacks."

After listening to the old Huotou, he obviously accelerated his walking pace.

Li Chen laughed from behind: "Xiao Xiao, if you say that, Uncle Huo doesn't complain anymore. Sure enough, he's still him, and he hasn't changed at all. But that's fine..."

He checked Uncle Huo's background and knew him to some extent. Some things in the past, now he is doing well with them, at least he doesn't change his name and hide in the west like before. As for his enemies, he can't become a good climate, so he doesn't have to worry about living like that in the future.

"Although Uncle Huo often complains about his mouth, but he has a sharp mouth and a tofu heart. If he really needs help, he will help. And this time it's fortunate that he came with him. Otherwise, I don't know who to turn to when the Meng family has an accident this time. Help." It's hard to find a good master, and I often see some liars coming out to cheat money.

"Yeah, Uncle Huo is already fine, but this time he was here and helped the Meng family a lot, so Meng Qingyang will not hold Han Jincheng accountable, as long as he can fix the owner of the Qingmu farm this time."

Xiaoxiao said, After speaking, his face was a little tired. Tong Lichen had walked on the farm for a long time before, and now his feet are a little sore.

Seeing the exhaustion on her face, Li Chen helped her up, "Go and have a rest, I'll take care of it on the farm side, as for Su Heng and Chen Ming on the Meng family side, they'll help, you just need to rest well and take care of yourself. Just take care of yourself and the baby."

After speaking, he helped her back upstairs to rest, Xiaoxiao is different now, she feels that she is easily tired after pregnancy, so I don't want her to worry about anything anymore...

And when Xiaoxiao slept, Lichen did not leave the house, but took out a notebook to analyze some crops to be planted in the farm next, as well as the production capacity per mu of land that she wrote down when discussing with the administrator. It is clear in my mind that it is about how much the farm can earn in a year, plus the wages of the three hired workers, so that they can have a clear understanding of how much income they can earn.

In the evening, Xiaoxiao and Sister Qing had dinner, and the men were drinking and talking over there.

The old Huotou talked about the things he and Meng Qingyang went out to do in the afternoon.

"Don't you know, I set up an altar to cast spells in the afternoon, and the family of the deceased knew that such a strange thing really happened in this world, and I repeated the story of Meng Qingyang's car hitting the deceased, not only the family of the deceased believed it, but even the stewards here believed it. , now that the case against the family has been withdrawn, and the Meng family has nothing to do, but later to arrest the person who was hired by the Aoki family, it is the right mage, but the person escaped, which is a pity."

"Escaped?" Li Chen said with a frown , I was worried.

"Yes, I escaped, but the Qingmu family has also been punished a little, but it won't be serious, and it didn't achieve their goal. Meng Qingyang is now worried that he will be retaliated against again. I won't be at ease.

Moreover, in court today, the Qingmu family reiterated the matter of the two previous engagements and asked Meng Qingyang to hand over Jin Cheng. Fortunately, Meng Qingyang was kind and said that Jin Cheng had already left, so let's go back tomorrow. We have to go back, it was just midnight when we arrived in the village, and no one will know if we go back. This is the end of the matter here, and we may not come again in the future." Thinking of Yan Village, where the folk customs are simple, not as complicated as here, and the customs and habits are different, so the old Huotou is reluctant to stay here for more.

Everyone had no opinion and agreed to go back to China. Not to mention that they had been out for so many days, and everyone wanted to go back. Even if Su Heng didn't want to face Lijuan anymore, he still wanted to go back.

Li Chen had no opinion after listening, "It's a pity to let the other party escape again, and the Meng family will be in danger in the future. It's just that we are not people here and can't stay here to help him all the time, not to mention that everyone has something to do at home, we will go back tomorrow, Huh? Where's Jin Cheng? I was drinking here just now, and what's gone now?" Granny Han had already gone back to rest after dinner because she was leaving tomorrow, but Jin Cheng had just been drinking with them here, and she didn't know where to go when she disappeared.

At this moment, Han Jincheng was standing not far behind the small courtyard where Meng Weiwei lived, and the person standing in front of him was Meng Weiwei.

Chapter 444 Respect Each Other

 In order to see Jin Cheng, Meng Weiwei specially asked the servant who usually takes care of her to secretly call Han Jincheng over. She thought that it would be good for the two to see each other secretly before he left, and they would not have the chance to meet again in the future.

Meng Weiwei bit her lip, Han Jincheng still stood there quietly under the moonlight, looking at him silently, both familiar and unfamiliar.

He seems to be darker and thinner. He must have suffered a lot in life in the mine before, that's why people look like this.

"How have you been recently?" He dared to ask after a long time, his voice was full of guilt. If he hadn't met her, then he wouldn't have suffered so much later, but at that time she couldn't help it. Dad found them After the incident, she became furious. Not only did she break up her engagement with Aoki Farm, but she also lost a lot of property to Aoki Farm as a loss, so she wanted to plead for Jin Cheng at that time, but his father didn't listen to her at all, and later sent someone to take Jin Cheng directly. Chengzhao went to the mine to punish him, and even Qingmu Farm refused to let him go. Later, she found that it was useless to ask her father, so she became more and more discouraged and more and more serious, and she had no idea of ​​surviving.

Fortunately, now Jin Cheng was rescued and saw his mother, but he was leaving here tomorrow, and the two might never see each other again, so she wanted to see him anyway before he left here.

At this moment, Han Jincheng didn't know what he wanted to talk to her or face her. When her servant came over and asked him to come see her, he thought it was not true. Anyway, they were drinking, so he couldn't drink much. I came out and walked around, but I didn't expect to see her.

They haven't seen each other for nearly two years. At first, they were able to pass letters. Later, when Meng Qingyang found out, the letter was confiscated and they didn't write back. Meet. Now that I'm leaving, it's better to see her for the last time, and they will live in different places in the future.

Thinking of this, he replied: "Fortunately, I heard that you have been sick all the time, don't think too much in the future, listen carefully to Dr. Zhou's words, and cooperate with taking medicine for treatment. things, the disease will be cured soon."

After he finished speaking, he dared to look at her through the moonlight. Her figure was much thinner than before. She had been sick and almost couldn't save her life. He was very guilty of her and could do nothing.

"I take medicine every day, and my body is getting better day by day now. That is... Are you sure you want to leave here tomorrow?" 

"I have to leave early tomorrow morning. It's been a long time since you've been out. Li Chen and the others have jobs and families. Their career can't be delayed by me all the time. I don't even know what to think of them for helping me out this time. I can only repay this kindness slowly in the future. "

"you're leaving tomorrow... Then I won't be able to see you in the future..." Meng Weiwei said sadly, this is the first person she likes, he is a gentle man, and he has a good temperament to talk to her. When talking about things outside, he would accompany her when she was unhappy. Even though she used to be unreasonable at times, he was not angry at all.

Han Jincheng felt sad after hearing this. "It's alright, it's been a drag on many people not to be involved any more, especially when I regain my memory. My family is too poor to be worthy of you and the Meng family. A lot of things have happened. If I don't go back, I'm so sorry for the Han family. And I still have my mother to take care of, and your father doesn't want me to marry you... It's impossible for us, so you forget me as soon as possible, and if you meet a good man in the future, you must be good to him In the past, you have suffered so much in the past, so don't repeat the mistakes of our past in the future. When I go back, I will listen to my mother and go on a blind date. If I meet someone who is suitable, I will get married as soon as possible. Otherwise, my mother is old and has been worrying about my life-long affairs."

Han Jincheng said uncomfortably. "You're going on a blind date!" SHe was a little surprised, but he didn't expect him to ask me for a blind date when he went back.

"There are no more people in the Han family, my mother hopes that I will get married sooner, and there will be more Han family members in the future. , so I can only go back and go on a blind date. "

Helplessly, he said that her mother is old and her health is not good. Xiaoxiao said that he can't let her mother hurt again and again, otherwise she will not be able to live longer if she hurts her body in the future. When my mother was young, her life was too hard. Now that she is old and still worried about him, she is very unfilial, so he agreed to her suggestion and went back to go on a blind date.

"Why...you want a blind date and I'm going to get married...we really don't go..." Tears fell from the corners of her eyes, and she didn't know why she was so sad. The person she liked will marry someone else in the future, and they will be true in the future. no chance to be together again.

Han Jincheng approached, listening to her soft crying, not knowing how to comfort her.

"Forget me and live a good life in the future!" He sighed and turned to leave. It's really not suitable for them to meet like this. Meeting will only increase the pain of the two of them. It's not good for two people who can't be together to meet.

Who knew he had just taken two steps when Meng Weiwei chased after him and hugged him directly from behind.

"Aceh..." SHe called out the familiar name in her heart.

Han Jincheng suppressed the urge to turn around, "I'm not Aceh, my real name is Han Jincheng, the Han family bears family hatred, I can't stay here for the sake of wealth, not to mention I have a mother to take care of, we are really not suitable Weiwei ,I never regret that I fell in love with you at that time, I just regret that it was not right when we met, it would be nice if you were not a girl from the Meng family, or if I am a person here, not the Han family, I don't have to bear so much Responsibility, maybe we can still be together today, but now... we have to face the reality, the reality does not allow us to be together!"

Slowly forcibly broke the hand she was holding, inappropriate is inappropriate, even if He wants to be with her impulsively now, but everyone here will object, including Li Chen and his mother, not to mention Weiwei's father Meng Qingyang has always been against their being together, and I wish he would leave here as soon as possible. Wei Wei's thoughts, from now on, the two of them will never have a chance to be together again.

"Aceh--" She wanted to call him and not let him leave like this.

But Han Jincheng knew that if he hesitated any longer, they would end up hurting each other. Li Chen and the others had warned him that he wanted to leave here and couldn't stay, and Meng Qingyang would not marry his daughter that far away. So they were destined to not be together, so he couldn't hesitate, so he left in big strides.

Weiwei, who was behind, sat slumped on the ground, crying while covering her face.

In this night, her cry was very clear, attracting the attention of people in the distance...

Chapter 445 Missing

    where did you go? "Su Heng looked at Han Jincheng, who had just returned, and asked. They were still asking where he went, and they were afraid that he was going to go back, but he couldn't have another accident at this moment. He also cared about him and saw his face. I was full of disappointment, so it was inevitable that I would say a few more words.

"I didn't go anywhere, I just walked outside, I was just a little emotional. After all, I have lived here for a few years, and I won't come back again. "He said with some dodging eyes, afraid that he would know that the person he just went to see was Weiwei, but they were strict. If he sees her again, he will be shaken.

Su Heng didn't doubt what he said, and he left here. What more would he do, so he took him to rest. They had almost finished drinking when they had the chance. Everyone was going to go back to rest early and leave at dawn tomorrow.

It's just that when they slept until midnight, there was a lot of noise in the Meng family's farm. , Meng Qingyang took a flashlight at night and ordered all the servants in the farm to find Weiwei.

Unfortunately, after two hours of searching, he still couldn't find it. Now Meng Qingyang is anxious, and a good daughter was just lost on the farm. What didn't make him angry.

In the end, there was no way the housekeeper could wake up Lichen and the others. Lichen sat up, and Xiaoxiao also sat up when she heard a knock on the door outside. She didn't know what happened in the farm office. What are they going to do if they don't rest in the middle of the night, and they come to look for them when they know they will be leaving at dawn, so I don't understand.

Li Chen walked outside, and when he saw the housekeeper, he asked unexpectedly, "We are looking for someone at such a late hour. what's up? The housekeeper knew that they were going to leave here. Why would they bother him at this time? There must be something important, so Lichen was not angry with him.

The housekeeper replied anxiously: "Mr. Meng is really very sorry. I shouldn't have come to disturb you, but now that something like this has happened to the Meng family, Mr. Meng can't do anything to disturb you. It's our eldest lady who has disappeared. I don't know where she went so late. Now I've searched the farm everywhere. But I can't find her. Mr. Meng is very worried about her. You all know that Mr. Meng only has such a daughter. If something goes wrong, it will be very serious. "

When Xiao Xiao inside heard that Meng Weiwei was missing, she put on her clothes and walked out.

Li Chen thought for a while and said, "Look again. Miss Meng won't be going anywhere so late. If you look again, you should be able to find it. I'll go to Su Heng and the others for help.

" Xiaoxiao said: "You go back to the room and continue to sleep. I'll go to Su Heng and the others. We haven't found anyone yet. Let's help you find them together.

" In the middle of the night, they are leaving tomorrow.

Li Chen and the housekeeper left. Although Xiaoxiao had already slept for a while, she wasn't very sleepy. Besides, Meng Weiwei was lost. She couldn't sleep when she heard it.

Li Chen came to where Su Heng and the others lived, and slammed on the door to wake them all up.

Old Huo Tou was the first to get up and open the door, "I said Lichen, what time is it, you are so anxious to call us to get up and go, it's still dark, don't be in such a hurry, let's wait for the morning in a few hours. I'm in a hurry to leave again!"

He complained that he came to wake them up at night before they could sleep, and there was no need to be in such a hurry to go back and there was nothing urgent, because he didn't get enough sleep, and the elderly fell asleep. It's not easy to feel.

Li Chen didn't care about what he complained, but said: "It's not about leaving, but Miss Meng is gone. Now the whole Meng family is looking for her. The housekeeper told me on the way just now that Miss Meng was having dinner last night. It was fine, but I didn't know where to go last night. When the servant who was serving her saw that she was missing in her bed, she was so frightened that she hurriedly went to tell Meng Qingyang that she suddenly disappeared, and the whole farm was looking for someone. We are here tomorrow. I'm about to leave, so I'd better help, especially since you may have a way to find someone. Now that the farm has been searched, I don't know where she will run. Where?"

I vaguely felt that Meng Weiwei's accident might have something to do with Jin Cheng, or else the accident would have happened sooner or later, but something happened when they were leaving, which was a bit strange.

The old Huotou hesitated for a while and said, "It's better to have her things, especially the personal items, so that we can more accurately calculate where she is now, if it is not far away, it can be calculated."

Li Li Chen knew what he was capable of, so he directly told him to use this method to find someone.

The housekeeper at the back had already taken Meng Weiwei's clothes and the things she used at Lichen's orders. This was because Lichen had seen Old Huotou find Jincheng in this way before, so now he is also I want Lao Huotou to help Meng Weiwei figure out where she is now.

The old Huotou took Meng Weiwei's things and walked into the house immediately. Su Heng and Jin Cheng inside heard the movement and got up immediately, especially Jin Cheng, who was fine when they saw Wei Wei before going to bed, why will Wei Wei will disappear, and my heart is very anxious at this moment.

After the old Huotou cleaned his hands inside, he burned incense and then began to count Meng Weiwei. Several people around looked at him anxiously, hoping that he could count Weiwei.

After a few minutes, the old Huotou opened his eyes, his face was pale, it took too much mana to find someone like this, so if it wasn't for no other way, his gang would not use this method to find someone.

Jin Cheng asked very nervously and urgently: "How, have you found Weiwei?"

Lao Huo wiped the sweat on his forehead and said, "It takes too much of my mana to find someone this way. There is a place with running water in the southwest, it should be not far from here, but it is not in the farm, no wonder you didn't find her before."

"Isn't it near the farm!" Meng Qingyang, who was about to come in at the door, heard this and answered, No wonder people searched the farm again under the order just now, but still couldn't find the daughter. "Uncle Huo, you're not talking about the farm, it's somewhere in the southwest where there is running water..." Li Chen said, then turned to Meng Qingyang and said, "Where is that place, I wonder if Mr. Meng knows?"

Outsiders are not familiar with the terrain here, but Meng Qingyang must have been here for so many years.

Meng Qingyang went through it in his mind and said to the old Huotou with some uncertainty: Mr. Huo, did you make a mistake? It is the site of Qingmu Farm. What will Weiwei be there at night to serve her servants? People said that Weiwei was there at dinner last night, but she didn't know where she went. "

She met with me later!" Han Jincheng endured it for a while and said, but now that Weiwei is lost, he doesn't want to have so many scruples.

Chapter 446 

 You said she met you before she disappeared, brat! I didn't say you can't meet again, you still dare to see Weiwei, so now Weiwei has an accident!" After saying that, he jumped in front of Han Jincheng and slapped him hard, almost knocking Han Jincheng to the ground

. Knowing how angry Meng Qingyang was at the moment, especially since his daughter's accident was once again related to Han Jincheng, and now he had the heart to destroy Han Jincheng.

Su Heng supported him in time and stood in front of Han Jincheng, persuading: "Mr. Meng, now is not the time to be angry, it's important to find Miss Meng, first listen to my cousin about why they want to meet, and what they talked about, why Miss Meng will disappear in the future. The

furious Meng Qingyang was afraid of hitting Han Jincheng again, but it's useless to hit him now. It's more important to find someone as soon as possible.

Meng Qingyang just stopped. What he said was the most important thing to find his own daughter first, not to mention Lichen He came forward to protect Han Jincheng, and he couldn't teach him any more.

Disregarding the swollen face on the side of the beating, Han Jincheng said, "I was drinking with everyone, but I couldn't drink much, so I went outside to get some air, and served Wei at that time. Wei's servant came to find me. I know that servant. He said that Weiwei wanted to see me, and I was leaving here tomorrow. She asked the servant to say that I must go over and meet her.

I thought that I was going to leave anyway, so I went to see her when the two of them had no chance to meet again in the future.

I didn't say anything when I saw her. I told her to listen carefully to Xiaoxiao's words to recover from her illness. After she was cured, I would find a good man to marry. When I got home, I would listen to my mother's words and go on a blind date. We have a relationship, although Weiwei looks very sad, but I will not soften my heart and say something hopeful for her to complain. I came back not long after we met, and my cousin can testify.

Su Heng responded immediately, "Yes, it didn't take long, it was only about half an hour before and after. It was almost nine o'clock when my cousin came back, which means that Miss Meng was still on the farm at that time, but why did she later ? It's weird to be missing. "

What must have happened later, and just now Mr. Meng said that Uncle Huo's place belongs to the Aoki Farm. Why is Miss Meng in that place?" "

When Li Chen's words fell, everyone was puzzled. According to Jin Cheng, they didn't meet for a long time at that time, and nothing happened when they met, but there is only one explanation for where Wei Wei will go.

Li Chen said: "Will someone be kidnapped, the other party is still from the Qingmu family."

Only such an explanation can tell that He Mengweiwei will go to another farm.

After listening to Li Chen's statement, they all agreed.

Meng Qingyang immediately called the housekeeper and summoned all the servants in the farm to see if there were enough people. If it was lost in his own farm, then there must be spies in his own farm, otherwise no one would know if Weiwei would be taken away.

After the housekeeper checked all the staff on the farm, he said apologetically to Meng Qingyang: "There are two new recruits from the servants, I think they are the ones who took away the eldest!" Very annoyed, the two servants He was recruited, and now he has the greatest responsibility for the accident.

Meng Qingyang was very angry, "You've been on the farm for so long, and you don't know how to recruit two people from Aoki Farm!"

"It's my fault! They changed the background information, and I didn't notice it!" Even if he said that now It is also his responsibility.

Meng Qingyang knew that the housekeeper was very serious on weekdays, so he took back what he wanted to scold him. Besides, if someone deliberately changed his information, most people would not find it, and now the most important thing is to find his daughter first.

"Let's go, hurry up and find Weiwei." After speaking, he said to Lichen and Lao Huotou, "Can you help? Although I know that it is within the scope of Qingmu Farm, Qingmu Farm is similar to mine or even bigger. It's them. I'm afraid that if it's just me, I don't know where it is, but I hope you can help this time."

Li Chen nodded and said to the old Huotou, "Let's go together, I hope we can find it before dawn. Miss Meng, we just set off to go back by then, and we will rest on the boat when we are so sleepy."

No one else has any opinion. If something like this happened before leaving, of course, it is best to find Meng Weiwei, so that they can feel at ease when they leave.

So a few people went to Qingmu Farm with Meng Qingyang. In order to find Meng Weiwei faster, they divided into two groups of activities.

Li Chen, Su Heng, Chen Ming, Han Jincheng and Lao Huotou set off first, planning to sneak in at Qingmu Farm Wisdom to find someone. Meng Qingyang and the others negotiated with the Qingmu family when they arrived at the Qingmu farm, and they would delay time at the gate so that Lichen and the others could find Meng Weiwei.

An hour later, the old Huotou figured out the approximate direction Meng Weiwei was in, especially since Meng Weiwei had just disappeared, it was easier to find and locate.

"Lichen, it's probably this area. The area is quite large. Let's split up and find someone faster. If we can't find someone in half an hour, we'll gather here." Old Huotou said.

A few of them stood outside the fence of the farm, and the old Huotou counted the location, but the area was very large, and they were anxious to find someone, so they had to split up.

No one else has any opinion. There are only three hours left until dawn, and Meng Weiwei must be found before that.

Li Chen and Chen Ming's team, Lao Huo Tou, Su Heng and Han Jincheng's team, several people climbed the wall one after another.

After a while, the people that Meng Qingyang brought also came and arrived at the gate of the farm. Originally, the farm owner of Qingmu Farm didn't want to see them, so Meng Qingyang brought people to beat gongs and drums at the gate to prevent them from sleeping. When he came out, he planned to knock until dawn, so he was forced to come out to see them later.

Li Chen and Chen Ming searched the area in front, while Lao Huotou and Su Heng and Han Jincheng searched in the back. The three of them didn't walk far before they saw a second-floor imitation western-style building not far ahead. The lights were still on inside, and voices were faintly heard.

The three of them noticed immediately and sneaked in, especially Han Jincheng. When they heard Weiwei's voice inside, they were about to rush in but were stopped by the old Huotou.

"Wait, there are people in there, don't be impulsive!" After finishing speaking, he said to Su Heng, "Go and call Lichen and the others to come over, they should not go far, and when there are more people, they can go in and save people."

Su Heng nodded immediately, and now he did not know what was inside. There are a few people guarding, in case the other party has tools and people, the three of them will be better at Uncle Huo.

It's just that not long after Su Heng left, Meng Weiwei's voice calling for help came from inside. Han Jincheng rushed into the house without thinking about it after hearing it. Old Huotou didn't even have time to hold him.

Chapter 447 Injured

   Han Jincheng rushed in, but the old Huotou was not so stupid and hid by the window to see the situation inside. Right now, it was just him and Han Jincheng. If there were too many people inside, the two of them would not be able to deal with it.

Han Jincheng went in and saw Meng Weiwei's hands and feet tied. The man in front of him was Mu Xing, the son of the owner of the Aoki farm. He looked like he was in his twenties. Character, has been unwilling to marry him. Now that he dared to kidnap Weiwei behind his back, Han Jincheng fought him in a fit of anger.

It was just the impulsive Han Jincheng who forgot that Mu Xing was not alone in the room. There were also six of his servants in the corner of the room. They were watching a play there before, but now that Han Jincheng not only dared to come in but also beat Mu Xing, he couldn't help but say it directly. He attacked Han Jincheng from behind with a wooden stick. One of them hit Han Jincheng's thigh directly. Han Jincheng felt pain in the place where he was hit. Not only that, there was another one who stabbed Han Jincheng directly with a dagger. behind.

Blood flowed out all at once, and Han Jincheng collapsed in pain from such an attack.

"Aceh!" Meng Weiwei shouted heart-rendingly, watching him desperately trying to save her, but unfortunately he can beat them alone if there are too many people.

The old Huotou looked at Han Jincheng, who was lying on the ground, dumbfounded. He thought that this kid rushed in like this. He was very courageous and a very durable person. rushed in. He has to deal with seven big men with tools in his hands and save two people. He really has no chance of winning. If it was when he was young, it would have been possible. Now I am anxious and hope that Lichen and the others will come over quickly. .

Inside, Mu Qing arrogantly scolded Han Jincheng, who was lying on the ground, "Boy, you're tired of living! Dare to do bad things to the master, just now Weiwei called you 'Aceh'. Could it be that you are the man Weiwei liked before. Haha . You brought it to the door yourself, it's better now, I'll handle Weiwei in front of you, I think you will like her in the future! No! I heard that Weiwei once had a miscarriage for you, and she was already killed by you If I touch her, you won't want it."

After finishing speaking, he said to his subordinates, "This girl will be rewarded to you. Remember, don't be polite. I think Meng Qingyang will be so proud in the future!"

"No!" Xing is so cruel, fortunately he has never married such a person before, but who will save them now!

Seeing a few Mu Qing's subordinates crowd around, Old Huotou was anxious, Li Chen and the others had not come, and if they dragged on, Meng Weiwei would be destroyed.

Moreover, Han Jincheng's injuries were not light, and if he didn't hurry up, he might be in danger, so even if he was in danger, he had to go in and help at this moment.

He rushed into the house and immediately scattered the talismans, but three people were not immobilized. Old Huotou felt a chill in his heart and secretly said, "Damn it!" He was probably in danger too.

The three of them, including Mu Qing, were surprised for a while when they saw Old Huotou immobilizing the other three, but after reacting, they attacked Old Huotou immediately. The talisman is gone, and now that he is old, he has lost a lot of mana, and now he rarely makes talisman paper.

The old Huotou kept retreating and they pressed hard, and Li Chen and the others arrived at the critical moment.

Li Chen, Su Heng, and Chen Ming, especially Li Chen and Chen Ming, are all good at each other, one to one. Old Huotou quickly helped Han Jincheng up. The wound was behind and the blood was still flowing, one could imagine the deep wound. , to stop the bleeding as soon as possible.

Fortunately, he usually carried the wound medicine Xiaoxiao gave him, poured some powder from the bottle and put it on the wound, then took some powder from his clothes and then tore off a piece of cloth from his clothes to bandage him, etc. When I went back, I asked Xiaoxiao to give him another diagnosis and treatment. It was going to go back, but he was so injured that one of his legs seemed to be discounted, which was really pitiful.

Li Chen and the three of them quickly subdued the three, but the three who had been held by the old Huotou could move, and the three of them had to join the fight again.

After more than ten minutes, everyone was subdued by Li Chen and Chen Ming, and they were all tied up. Li Chen asked Chen Ming to go to the gate to inform Meng Qingyang that this time it was enough for Qingmu Farm to walk around and dare to kidnap people. And it was found by them, this time Aoki Farm couldn't argue with it.

Meng Qingyang at the gate saw Chen Ming coming out and said, "Have you found Weiwei?" There was urgency and worry in his words.

"I found it. Sure enough, it's here. It's not a big deal, but Jin Cheng was seriously injured and rushed to Xiaoxiao for treatment."

He fell unconscious on the ground and his clothes were covered in blood. It is conceivable that he was injured. It's very serious, and it can't be delayed forever to get medical treatment as soon as possible.

As soon as Meng Qingyang heard that someone had found the stone in his heart, he disappeared without a trace. As for Han Jincheng's injury, it was his retribution. Fortunately, he found Weiwei, otherwise he wouldn't be able to spare that bastard.

Regardless of the obstruction of the Qingmu farmer, Meng Qingyang directly led people into their house, Chen Ming led the way, and he had just called a servant to report the case. Qingmu farm was not as lucky as last time, so many people Seeing that his daughter was tied up here, they can't justify this time. The evidence is conclusive!

When they came to Lichen and they were there, Lichen carried Han Jincheng on his back, while Meng Weiwei next to him looked worried and never took his eyes off Han Jincheng. .

"Weiwei, what's wrong with you, are you hurt?" Meng Qingyang asked anxiously. "Dad, I'm fine, but Jin Cheng was seriously injured in order to save me. If he hadn't come out in time to stop them, I might have... Now hurry back and let Xiaoxiao treat him!"

Meng Qingyang wanted to ask her why she would be tied here, but Weiwei had already followed Lichen and the others out.

Sure enough, the two of them met again, and their relationship rekindled, but now is not the time to pursue it. If he wants to deal with this matter, Jing Fang will come over immediately.

Li Chen and the others sent Han Jincheng back. Xiaoxiao couldn't sleep and waited after they left. She was surprised to see them carrying a blood-covered Han Jincheng, and mother-in-law Han was very worried and anxious when she saw that her son was injured so badly. .

The old Huotou said to Xiaoxiao: "Jin Cheng's injuries are not serious, one is called a fracture, and the most serious part of the beating is that he was stabbed in the back and bleed a lot, you can see him quickly. "

Hearing that her son was hurt so badly, Granny Han said to Xiaoxiao like she was begging for help: "Xiaoxiao, save Jincheng, I only have such a son!" When her husband died, she only had such a son, and he couldn't have another accident. Well, otherwise let her live in the future?!

Chapter 448 No one is Right or Wrong

 Xiaoxiao nodded and comforted her: "Don't worry, I will save him."

After that, they asked everyone to carry Han Jincheng into the bed in the lounge, and then left Li Chen and Su Heng to help bandage.

First, suture the wound on his back. The wound is not big but deep. Fortunately, although the wound is deep, it does not hurt the lungs. Moreover, Lao Huotou stopped the bleeding in time before, so he did not lose too much blood. There are bruises from being beaten in some places on the body, it doesn't look serious, just apply the ointment for bruises if the bones are not injured. Even if one foot is broken by a stick, it will take three months to heal the injury.

After Xiaoxiao had dealt with these matters, a few people closed the door and came out.

Meng Weiwei and Granny Han wanted to go in to see him, but Xiaoxiao refused.

"Let's go in an hour later. Let him sleep for a while now. He's hurt a little bit, but fortunately, Uncle Huo helped him stop the bleeding in time, but his leg was broken. It's estimated that he will need to recover for a few months, and don't be casual. Move him so that the wound doesn't open and the bones are not healed."

As soon as Xiao Xiao finished speaking, Su Heng asked her anxiously, "In this case, cousin can't come back to China with us! Move ."

Xiaoxiao said: "It's best not to move for his condition, and he can't get out of bed for a few days. If he is on a boat, the wind and waves on the boat may affect his recovery."

At this time, Meng Weiwei said: "Let Aceh should stay and recuperate, and I will send someone to take him back when he is healed."

Su Heng had an opinion, "You are willing, but Mr. Meng may not let my cousin stay, especially since you are missing this time. My cousin said that he met with you before you disappeared, and now Mr. Meng puts the blame on my cousin, if he hasn't come back yet, he will definitely not let his cousin stay here to recuperate."

Su Heng's words made everyone all worried, after all, everyone knew how much Meng Qingyang hated Han Jincheng.

At this time, Meng Weiwei said with certainty: "Aceh was injured because of saving me, and it has nothing to do with me being arrested. I was accidentally arrested in my own home, and it was when I met with Aceh. After that, I was very sad because Aceh was going to leave here today and I would never see him again, so I wanted to stay outside for a while, but at that time someone took me away. It was someone from Aoki Farm in our farm, No wonder they planted whatever we planted last year, and the prices of the things we planted were deliberately arguing with us, robbing a lot of farm business. If it weren't for this incident, we wouldn't have discovered that there were spies in the farm. So my accident has nothing to do with Aceh at all, it's about Aoki Farm, and if Aceh didn't arrive at that time, I might not be able to stand here well.

The matter of Aceh's injury here is my dad he won't refuse, Aceh is my savior, even if he doesn't agree to stay, I'll try to get him to agree."

Jincheng can't move, no matter what, she has to protect him this time, because two years ago She, he has suffered enough, and because of him, she can't take good care of her illness, and if he doesn't take care of his injury in the future, it will be bad if his leg is disabled or the root of the disease is left.

After listening, Li Chen said, "Then let's go back tomorrow. Jin Cheng should be out of danger tomorrow, and the doctor here will be able to see it." .

Xiaoxiao said: "As long as there is no fever today, it will be fine. Strictly speaking, it will take three days to observe, but you can't drag it on any longer. Besides, it will not heal in a day or two, so it is better for Jin Cheng to stay and recover. "

We can't delay any longer, or we can stay for two more days, but the doctor here is okay, the next step is to recuperate. If there is anything wrong with Jincheng, you can immediately send it back to the village, anyway. Just take the boat for a day." Li Chen said.

The others had no objection. They were eager to go back as soon as possible, and they were not at all comfortable in the farm every day.

Weiwei came to Mother-in-law Han very guilty, "I'm sorry—" I don't know how to say the next words, since Yaqi has suffered a lot since she met her, this time she was hurt even more so to save her, although the old man She didn't say a word of complaint or scold her, but she felt very guilty and overwhelmed.

Granny Han looked at the girl in front of her, and sighed after a long time, "You two used to be Jin Cheng who hurt you, and now Jin Cheng is hurt because of you, so no one is right or wrong, you are willing to leave Jin Cheng down to heal already. I don't blame you."

The words were very simple, they no longer knew who owed whom, in short, they had been separated before and now they are mixed together, I really don't know what to say about them.

It's just that one is her own son, and the other is a girl the son likes, and she has encountered so many things before, so that she doesn't want to say anything to blame her, the world is not easy, why should you blame others.

Meng Weiwei heard her say that, and knew that the old man was a reasonable person. If someone else saw her son being injured so badly, she would definitely scold her. It is conceivable that the Han family in the past was also a well-informed person, or else Aceh has always had a refined temperament.

"Thank you, even though you said that, I still feel guilty in my heart. I will take good care of Aceh these days—it's not Jincheng." She will call Aceh Jincheng in the future.

Seeing them like this, Xiao Xiao comforted them, "Weiwei, Granny Han, it's already like this, you don't have to worry too much, as long as Jin Cheng doesn't have a fever today, he'll be fine, the wound on his back is deep, but it doesn't hurt his lungs, it's nothing. As for the fracture of one foot, I have already taken care of it, as long as it is well cultivated, it will not be a big problem, you can go in to take care of him after an hour."

Hearing Xiaoxiao say this, the two are relieved.

Lichen said: "We can only go back tomorrow, just to wait to hear Mr. Meng's return, what did he say, Qingmu Farm is so arrogant and dare to arrest people in Meng's farm this time, this time the evidence is conclusive, it is expected that they will not dare Denying it again will just set back their power, and it will be good for the Meng family in the future."

Everyone agrees with his words. Although Meng Qingyang is not a good person, he is much better than the people in Qingmu Farm. Not to mention, once you meet him, the misunderstanding will be resolved. If you have any problems in the future, you can ask him for help.

When things were almost done, everyone was so sleepy that they went to catch up on sleep, especially Xiao Xiao, who didn't sleep well last night and bandaged Jin Cheng again. People are also tired now. Especially Lichen was afraid that she would be too tired, so he quickly brought her to their place to let Xiaoxiao sleep again. Although it was already dawn, they thought they were going back, so they had packed their luggage. There are no current affairs now. It can be done, so everyone goes back to make up for their sleep.

Chapter 449 Stay

  After Meng Qingyang dealt with the matter, he came back immediately. Li Chen and the others were chatting with him, but he was surprised that they hadn't gone back yet.

Li Chen said: "Mr. Meng, your matter has been dealt with. We were going to go back today, but Jin Cheng was seriously injured because he rescued Miss Meng. Not only did he break his foot, but he was also stabbed in the back. His life is rescued, but he is very weak now. Xiaoxiao said that it should not be moved and it will take a while to cultivate, but we will go back tomorrow and can't delay any longer, so - I want Jincheng to stay here for a while to recover from his injuries and recover. Go back later."

After speaking, he looked at Meng Qingyang, wondering if he would object.

Meng Qingyang's face sank, it was nothing to hear that they couldn't leave today, but when he heard that Han Jincheng was going to stay here to recover from his injuries, his face became unhappy.

Meng Weiwei immediately begged after seeing him like that: "Dad, what I was arrested this time has nothing to do with Jincheng, it was people from Qingmu Farm who sneaked into our farm, and I was taken away by those two people. They sneaked in last year, no wonder The farm lost every game last year. It turns out that our employees were not lazy, but spies. This time I caught them all out, but Jincheng was injured so badly to save me. If jin Cheng was not there, I might have...

So Jin Cheng had to stay and recover from his injury. If he went back now, he would suffer from a broken foot and move so much that he might not recover well in the future. As for the other people who are in a hurry to go back because they have family members and work, they are afraid of delays."

Meng Qingyang sullen and did not speak, even if Han Jincheng rescued Weiwei, he owed Weiwei.

Seeing this, Xiao Xiao had to persuade him: "My farm doesn't have a boss right now. Although you have sent an administrator, Lao Su, but that person is a local person and doesn't understand what we said over there. Han Jincheng has worked on the farm, and I left a copy of the farm arrangement, and when he gets better, tell Lao Su, I will go back tomorrow and I will be afraid that I will not be able to explain a lot of things for a while."

Xiaoxiao knew very well that Meng Qingyang might not agree to other people's pleas, but he would never refuse her when she talked about the farm, and he also gave her a step down.

Sure enough, Meng Qingyang didn't object, just said: "Okay, he must leave here in a month. It's not that I don't care about human feelings, but I'm really afraid that the two of them will get mixed up again, but they can't be together and treat them neither. It's suitable."

Granny Han came out at this time and said, "Mr. Meng, don't worry! We will go back for a month when Jin Cheng recovers from illness. We are not from here, and the Han family has many things waiting for Jin Cheng to do. Not only are their family circumstances unsuitable, Different backgrounds have different responsibilities. If Ms. Meng really follows Jincheng, she will suffer a lot. As a parent, of course, you don't want to watch your children suffer, thinking that she can marry a good family in the future. You don't have to suffer so much in life."

Seeing that the other party has said this, Meng Qingyang will not say anything more, after all, this kid saved his daughter this time, he will not care anymore, as long as the kid doesn't want to talk to Wei anymore It's okay to combine Wei.

"Okay, you and Han Jincheng will stay here this month. Just don't go out of this yard. Weiwei, you can go back. There are so many people here who don't need your help here."

After listening to Meng Qingyang's words, he knew that this was what he did. The biggest concession that came out, everyone has no opinion.

Although Weiwei left temporarily after listening to Meng Qingyang's words, when she left the small courtyard, she immediately ran back to take care of Han Jincheng with Granny Han.

Xiaoxiao gave Han Jincheng the medicine to take next and the medicine for the wound, and explained Han Jincheng's affairs to the doctor here. She has already sutured Han Jincheng's wound, and helped him to connect the leg bones. Next, she will take good care of the wound, although Three hours after the operation, Han Jincheng had a low-grade fever due to the inflammation of the wound, but fortunately it was a normal reaction. He was given an anti-inflammatory injection and a little medicine. After that, he regained consciousness and his complexion was okay.

So everyone was relieved. After all, Han Jincheng was very young and his body was fine, so he recovered quickly.

They are going back tomorrow. In the evening, everyone gathered in the small courtyard where Su Heng and the others lived. Han Jincheng was recovering from his injuries. Because they were going back, Meng Qingyang specially ordered the housekeeper to cook them a table of good dishes.

As for Meng Qingyang, in addition to being bad to Han Jincheng, he is also good to others, especially Xiao Xiao, whom he is very respectful.

Li Chen took a sip of wine and said: "The son of the owner of the Qingmu farm has been arrested, and several incidents of framing the Meng family have been found out, so this time the Qingmu farm was punished very seriously and suffered a lot.

Meng Qingyang In the future, no one would dare to shadow him behind his back, but he was afraid that the people from Qingmu Farm would not give up and would play tricks behind his back. Besides, the other party had two sons helping him. Meng Qingyang and Meng Weiwei didn't know anything about business. In the future, the Meng family may still suffer, unless Meng Qingyang marries with a wealthy and powerful local portal...

No wonder Meng Qingyang refuses to let Meng Weiwei marry Jin Cheng, and Jin Cheng also wants to return to China."

Xiao Xiao watched Meng Weiwei take care of her in the afternoon . Han Jincheng felt a little bit, "It's not easy for the two of them. To be honest, it's not very good for Jincheng to go back at this time. Even if he can go home now, he can't do anything. If he wants to restore the Han family, he will have to wait at least five years. It takes more than a year."

According to the history seen in the previous life, this chaotic period lasted for ten years. It will take at least several years for the Han family to be rehabilitated, so even if Han Jincheng returns to China now, it will not help.

Li Chen looked at Xiao Xiao with a frown, because he didn't ask his question, but Su Heng also had the same question, "How do you know it will take more than five years, although the situation on our side is a little bad, but Some people say that it only takes a year or two, and many people who go to the countryside will go back to the city. During this period, people who have made mistakes and misjudgments can make things right, and the Han family will certainly be able to do it by then."

Xiaoxiao listened to his words and didn't know what to explain, so it was impossible to tell them the real thing, and it was estimated that they would not believe it. They might think she was just talking nonsense, so she persuaded: "I used to help He treated a person with a special status. He said that even those who went to the countryside could not go back soon, and this situation would last for several years, so I think that even if Han Jincheng goes back now, the Han family will not be able to go back at this time. It's not easy to restore the way it was before, it's better to stay here temporarily, develop here, and wait for the money and power to do things later, after all, business can be done here, and other things are relatively free and not as strict as ours."

Chapter 450 No need to buy Anything

 Su Heng disapproved, "Even if my cousin wants to stay, Meng Qingyang won't let him stay!"

"If he works for my farm, it won't have anything to do with Meng Qingyang." Xiaoxiao didn't care and said.

Li Chen frowned immediately after hearing this, "Xiao Xiao, don't talk about what you're thinking about for the time being, Meng Qingyang rejects Jin Cheng so much after all, and when Jin Cheng recovers, he will consider whether to go back, or else he will provoke him now. Angry at Meng Qingyang, maybe he won't let Jin Cheng recuperate here."

Xiao Xiao knew that Li Chen had heard what she was going to do and said, "It's okay, I just have this idea now and since I don't Let's talk about it later."

Su Heng heard what Xiaoxiao wanted to do here, and sure enough, Xiaoxiao was different from ordinary girls, but Lichen didn't want to, thinking about it too, Xiaoxiao is pregnant now, and will she have children in the future? So much energy to do something else.

As for Han Jincheng's affairs, everyone didn't say anything else, and they somewhat sympathized with him and Meng Weiwei's affairs, but the reality was cruel, it was difficult for two people from different places and backgrounds to be together.

When they went back to the house, before going to bed, Lichen said to Xiaoxiao: "Xiaoxiao, don't think about anything else for now, wait until the child is born, I know your thoughts are also for the family's good, but I don't want you Now you have to worry about other things when you are pregnant with a child, and you will be very hard.

I know you are a girl with a lot of ideas, but you can't use your talents in this current situation, but there will always be opportunities in the future. As for what you want Let Jincheng manage the farm, but Granny Han is unwilling to stay here, so you don't care about their affairs.

The descendants of the Han family don't know how many are left. Jincheng must go back to revitalize the Han family, so he can't Stay either."

He explained that it was really a pity for Han Jincheng and Meng Weiwei to be a couple, and he also sympathized, but it was just like the Han family, the two were destined to not be together. At most, they have to go back until Jin Cheng's injury is better, and Meng Qingyang will not allow them to stay.

Xiaoxiao sighed after hearing this, "Actually, this place is quite suitable for business. We also know Meng Qingyang now, but unfortunately we have to go back. I originally thought that if Han Jincheng stayed here, I would hire him. I will pay for what I do. He works together, so that if he stays here, he and Meng Weiwei may have a chance to be together.

But you are right, like Han Jincheng's family, he wants to go back, so my idea is useless, now it is very easy to have a farm Okay, I'll talk about it later.

Go to sleep, we'll be going back tomorrow morning. Lijuan must miss Su Heng very much at home. After all, Su Heng has been out for about 20 days. She must be waiting at home. I'm very anxious, and I look forward to him coming home every day, especially now that she is pregnant with a child."

Li Chen put his arms around her, "You know Lijuan's temperament, when I went back at that time, she didn't care about anyone, she was the first to care. Su Heng is the one who is married, and even you are behind. Sure enough, it is different when she is married, but she looks a little fatter. If you are not at home, she is better. They don't have enough food and vegetables. The chickens she raised were all caught and eaten. She raised her own and was there.

This little sister doesn't know what to say about her, and she never did this before. It's probably because you are too talkative, and she is not afraid of you at all. That's how it is." It's okay to be
lazy, but now there is another problem of taking advantage of love, which is really speechless.

Xiaoxiao smiled and didn't care.

"She always thought I was rich, so she didn't care so much about taking our things. When a girl is married, sometimes it's not so convenient to eat something at her in-law's house. Although Su Heng may not care about those things, but The two have no savings. Lijuan is now pregnant again, and she will inevitably want to eat something else. It doesn't matter, so I don't like to talk about her on weekdays. The main reason is that I don't have enough money to buy a farm now, otherwise I would like to buy some more and Give her supplements. Su Heng is a man, there may be some food that is useful and I don't know and pay attention."

Hearing her say this, Li Chen immediately became nervous, "So I didn't pay attention to these, you said I'll buy everything to eat and use."

He is also incompetent to be a father, and usually cares too little about Xiaoxiao in this regard.

"We don't need to buy anything for the time being. There are few things for children to prepare. As for what to eat, I am a doctor who knows when the body needs tonic, so don't worry, I am not lacking in nutrition."

Hearing her say that, Li Chen I was not so nervous, "You must tell me what you want to eat or lack in the future, otherwise I don't know, and I'm not qualified for the roles of husband and father."

Xiaoxiao said angrily: "Who said that, You care about me more than anyone else. If it weren't for your busy work, you even helped me with the housework, so you have done a good job. At least in my eyes, you are much better than Su Heng. I don't hear much here. He mentioned Lijuan, and sure enough, even if he has a child, Su Heng still doesn't like Lijuan very much."

Li Chen's eyes became more clear, "Like Lijuan, ordinary men would not like her very much, Su Heng Well, Lijuan was actually fine in the beginning, mainly because Lijuan was so capable, so Su Heng lost her good impression of her.

Now that the two of them have children, it's fine, at least they will be able to do so in the future. If I want to live a good life, as long as Lijuan is no longer as lazy as before, I don't need to worry about them."

Even if Su Heng doesn't like Lijuan anymore, it's a pity that they already have children, so it is impossible to divorce, and Su Heng was in Lijuan didn't divorce Lijuan when she had no children, and it's even more impossible to divorce her now, so Lichen didn't want to worry about their affairs. Then the farming in the village started, and he was busy again, but no matter how busy he was It will not reduce the concern for Xiao Xiao.

Thinking about farming, I suddenly realized a problem, "Xiao Xiao, the total land in Iwamura may be similar to the land in the farm you bought. Iwamura is more mountainous, and the area of ​​arable land is not concentrated. The farm you bought is basically the same. It's a plain, but it's worth buying, but unfortunately it's not in the country... and food, where did you get such good seeds, did you buy them from Meng Qingyang?"

Xiaoxiao responded quickly: "Yes, it's the seeds from his farm, because I helped Weiwei heal the disease, so he sold me the good varieties of seeds from their farm, which are still very cheap, I thought After buying more, Iwamura can also plant them, but I found that it is difficult to explain the source of the grain seeds if someone asks them, so if I think about it, Iwamura is better to use the original varieties of seeds."

After she was ashamed, she lied . More and more, more and more things are hidden from Lichen, but she can't explain those things from the future.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

128K 2.4K 10
Despite Adrien's warnings, Lila defames Marinette again in front of her friends. Causing resentments of the companions towards the young girl, not kn...
83.4K 1.6K 73
Author: Qi Mumu Classification: Transmigration Status: Complete @ 756 Source: https://www.shubaow.net/59_59961/ The top modern academic bully girl on...
5.9K 89 31
Anna Yuno was just a normal girl who aimed to be a pro-duelist. She then had the fateful encounter with four special cards, known together as RWBY. S...
44.3K 497 51
60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigrated into the cannon fodder with the sam...