Harry Styles imagines

By janahenderson4

I do imagines with Harry and I`ll start doing one shots so coment a boy and a place and I`ll get started xx More

You get in a fight
He saves you
*IMAGINE*
In your face BLONDIE
Suprise
That Kiss
He reads your fanfic about him
He cheated (requested)
Marry me ? (Requested)
Science class
My bestie Harry styles
The brake-up (Requested)
The brake-up part 2
One year together <3
END
NOT THE END
Your old room
I'll think of you every step of the way
You're insecure

Your B-day

25.8K 229 32
By janahenderson4

You woke up and it was a sonny day .It was your b-day . You weren't happy about it cuz you only had one friend . You were alone all day and in the evening your friend called you and told you to come to her house . You did what she said and went to her house . The minute you walked in your friends back yard your favourite song "WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL" started playing and it was played by your idols ONE DIRECTION . You control yourself not to fangirl . When they finish singing they come of of the home-made stage and they all started to wish you happy b-day . Then Harry being the flirt he is pulls you aside and  says - " The boys didn't get you anything but I did " "Are you kidding , just you being here makes this the best day ever " - you reply " Yeah but you are gonna like my preasent better " -  Harry says and kisses you passionatly . "I told you " - Harry says breaking the kiss . And that was the begining of a beaufitul relationship . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 225 16
These are just ideas that came out of my head. Ideas for future fanfics. Maybe I create them, or you can create them. Feel free!
831K 32.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
277K 11.5K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
196K 4.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...