Suprise

You are coming home from your trip to your hometown and you want to suprise Harry your boyfriend when you walk in your apartment you see another girl snobing Harry he is trying to get her of off him but he didn't make any sucses even tho he tried to push her away it still hurt seeing somebady else kissing him ..... you were crushed your heart split in half you felt anger sadness .....Harry finaly pushed her away and said - "are you crazy you know I have a girlfriend and I love her you can't just walk in here and kiss me who do you think you are ?!" then he looked at the door where you were standing tears streaming down your face looking at him "(Y/N) I....It's not what it looks like" - Harry said and came over to you he took your hand and said - "It realy isn't ..It's not what you think " "I know I just need some air " - you said in tears and closed the door behaind you ............( NOW PUT MOMENTS EMPTY ARENA ON AND TYPE ON GOOGLE RAINY MOOD ( BOTH AT THE SAME TIME )) ......you were walking down the street all wet cuz it was raining a lot crying about what you saw all kinds of things were poping in your mind like :what if he doesnt love me anymore or what if he was cheating on you all along no he couldn't after all he was trying to puss her away but still it was afoul what am I talking about that man in mine and nobady can have him only me you rushed back home where harry was sitting on the floor coverd with tears as you walked in he stood up sayng your name you came running to him and kissed him pasionatly he kissed you back and you both smiled to the kiss you both were happy filled with joy and everything you spent the night hugging and kissing and you just knew he loved you and you loved him too .