Memento mori - remember you m...

By Diet_Panda16

"Shiiiiiii as you cook and clean, Imma stay" ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡) ☻*ੈ✩‧₊˚ OC is African american I do not own JoJo's... More

Kandy and Black Betty
Mama said don't take things from strangers
Watch who your calling a bitch BITCH
Everyone loves free food
Always get two sugars and cream with your coffee
Every time we get on a boat something happens
Your crackhead friend is always your best friend
Diamonds are a girls best friend
I hide my depresso with a expresso

Until you do it, everything is easy

51 4 7
By Diet_Panda16

{play  music whenever} 

《--¤--¤--》《--¤--¤--》《--¤--¤--》《--¤--¤--》《--¤--¤--》

I look at him from the corner of my eye. He's relaxed in the seat, man spread, chewing on bubble gum. I'm not gonna say it wasn't hot but it also pissed me off a little. Bitch close yo legs! It's a small ass car! I'm sitting cross legged cuz there's no space!

"Yeah so," I push his legs together. "Imma need you to stop that." he smirks at me, but closes his legs anyway. "And second, if you and your team don't leave me and my team alone, you're all gonna die." His eyes widened a bit before going back to normal. "And how do you know that sweetheart?"

..................

Sit back, relax, grab a freaking snack (bars) and watch me proceed to break his mind in two.

"Well for starters if I let you and Narancia fight, you could be burnt to death, Illuso would be killed by a virus." I start listing the ways that they would be brutally murdered like a grocery list, while Formaggio becomes more and more concerned. "Pesci would be ripped into several pieces. Prosciutto gets killed under a train. Melone gets bit by a snake. Ghiaccio is impaled by a lamp post, And your Boss is shot to death, but wait for it," I paused for dramatic effect "By accident!" I finish with my hands in my lap and a cute smile on my face as he goes through a midlife crisis. He has his head in his hands and a depressed aura surrounds him.

It takes everything in me not to giggle.

We sit in silence for a while before he lifts his head and stares at me with murders intent. "How do you know all this," my mind stutters for a moment trying to find an excuse. . "Um, my stand can see the future, yup. Definitely." I purse my lips and nod my head, looking out the window for Narancia. I feel something scratch me. "Ow what the fucK,". I look down at my arm and watch a scratch on my arm fade away. "I'm gonna need you to visit the boss" He leans in close, lips grazing my ear. "So you can tell him in person," I feel myself shrink and he backs up.

And thats when I knew, I fucked up.

Now I know you're wondering why I didn't do something. But I did something. I made Betty leave Narancia a note telling him I'm going to be out for a while, and for him to head back to base.

For now I'm having my little Kennedy moment. Leave me alone.

Once I was small enough he picked me up. Placed me in his pocket and was on his merry way. I found it a little disrespectful that he put me in his ass pocket but whatever.

~~~~~~Narancia POV~~~~~~~~

I walk back to the car with the stuff Kandy asked for. "Kandy I'm back!" I open the passenger side expecting to see her cute smile or her calling me bean while asking for a hug.

Instead I get a piece of paper saying. 'Imma head out, go back to base without me' with a smiley face on it. I crush the paper in my hand. Why would she leave me? I thought she cared about me. I thought she loved me. Turned out she lied.

I slap my cheeks before shaking my head. Kandy wouldn't do that. She isn't that kind of person. There was probably a candy store nearby that she saw when we came here. Yeah that's it! A candy store stole her attention away from me.

I get in the car to drive back to base. I will make sure to have loads of candy on hand so she won't ever get distracted again.

~~~~~~~Kandys POV~~~~~~~

So we get to the hideout and it's down bad. I mean it's down tremendously. Like these mfs are DEEP in the fucking trenches. I can swear up and down, that I saw at least 5 rats. At least. But anyways, I'm tied up on the love seat and la squadra is staring a hole through my ass.

Risotto, prosciutto, and Ghiaccio are all staring at me in indererence. Formaggio, melone and Illuso look like they wanna have a foursome. And Pesci (the only one who was worried if I was comfy or not) looked concerned. The adorable little thing even asked me if I wanted some water.

Formaggio cleared his throat "So tell them what you told me," I faked confusion "what did I tell you?" He looked at me incredulously "you told me you could see the future and we were all gonna die!" I looked surprised. "I did no such thing!"

He looked ready to kill me. "All I remember is walking down the street and then he started talking to me and then the next thing I knew everything went black." And for extra effect I added some tears and sniffling.

Formaggio's jaw dropped. Everyone turned to stare at him as he started grasping for words to say. "Another one!" Ghiaccio exclaimed. His teeth gnashing, spit was flying. It was some nasty shit man. "This is the 5th one you brought! If you wanna fuck then go somewere else don't bring them here!" I had to raise an eyebrow to that, because why is he bringing random ass people here? Make it make sense.

"Swear this stronza is lying!" He's sweating now. Like mans is stressed. He walks over to me, grabs my collar and shakes me roughly. Damn love seat creaking and shit. "Tell them what you told me or I swear to God!" I started to cry harder. "I don't know what you're talking about! Please let me go! I won't tell anybody!" My nose started running and shit.

Shout-out to my drama class teacher, Mr. Richards. I would not be able to do this without him.

Risotto put his head in his hand letting out a long sigh. and Pesci mumbling about how you should treat women like that. Somebody drank their respect women juice. Melone comes out of fucking no where and drapes his long ass arms around me while Formaggio is still choking me.. Like sir, personal space? NO? Okay.

"I say let her go." he gently grabs my face turning me toward him. "It would be a shame to ruin a face like hers. And she did nothing to deserve punishment from us,"  Formaggio  cuts in. "Like hell-," "Shut up," Risotto cuts him off. He turns slightly to Pesci and nodds at him. Forgmaggio looks in shock as Pesci gets up and starts to untie me. In a fit of anger he throws his hands up. "Aw hell," he spins to Risotto and points a finger at me. "You really gonna believe this Stronza over me!" Risotto narrows his eyes threateningly, and Formaggio shuts up quickly. Melone slips off my shoulders but not before licking my ear, making me squirm. Pesci comes over to untie me but before he can even start, Prosciutto fucking joins the fight.

"Wait" Prosciutto stands up, takes a long drag from his cigarette, comes really close to my face and blows out his cigarette smoke. In the time it took me to blink he had summoned Grateful death and that motherfucker was directly in my face.

I almost broke character but I managed to compose myself before anyone noticed. My strict parents prepared me for this. "What was that for?" I start to cough while staring directly at him. He narrows his eyes and Grateful death raises a hand to punch me but I don't acknowledge it or flinch. "You top knot ass bitch! Keep that cancer stick away from me, asshole. It's either weed or nothing," While I cursed Prosciutto out, his stand swung his hand at me stopping 1 cm away from my face. When he sees I didn't react he huffs and turns to sit down.

Peci unties me quickly, apologizing profusely as he does so. Ghiaccio is beating up Formaggio in the corner, and I think Melone is taking feet pics. Nasty ass.

I stand up and dust myself down before putting a hand on my hips, pulling my sassiest face. "So where's my compensation?" Ghiaccio speaks up while holding Forgmaggio in a headlock. "Letting you live is the compensation," I sneered at him. " I wasn't talking to you, you blue gumball son of a bitch. I was talking to your boss," He gnashed his teeth and tightened his grip on Forgmaggios neck. Rip dude.

Risotto slowly stands up and walks up to me. "You're a lot more confident now that you're not tied up," I summon Betty behind me and she makes a portal to the base. I smirk up at him and drag a finger down his chest. "Of course! Because I know you bitchs are gonna get your asses beat!" Then I promptly fell through my portal to the base. I closed it instantly, and landed on the dusty ass couch. Mista, fugo and Abbacchio look at me in shock as Narancia walks through the door.

Fuck......being a Kennedy is hard.

Hello loveys. I hope y'all had a wonderful life so far. And if it isn't don't let it define you. Just keep trucking it ill get better.  Have a wonderful day. Sorry for the short chapter. 

Shout out to @BriannaMojica for reminding me I have a story.  😅 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.6K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
350K 18.3K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
429K 15.4K 35
Vento aureo x reader (She/her pronouns) 𝗺 𝗲 𝘁 𝗮 𝗻 𝗼 𝗶 𝗮 [ m e h - t a - n o y - a h ] • 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 ( n . ) t h e j o u r n e y o f c h...
3.2K 111 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...