Your crackhead friend is always your best friend

{Play song when ever}

Bruno's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Damn it! Kandy what the hell are you thinking!'

Abbacchio turns to me with an incredulous expression on his face, pointing to where Kandy disappeared. "You really recruited a crackhead like that?"

I frown a bit at that. Sure she's dumb sometimes but she still has many other good quality's about her, like that one time......I got nothing.

"Never mind that! Abbacchio If you use your stand," I lean in closer to him, "You may be able to defeat someone like that." Giorno peaks up in interest.

"Defeat? Can your ability solve the mystery for us?"

Abbacchio looks of into the distance looking like a whole ass bitch. {Sorry that was me talking} "Hard to say..." I get pissed at that. Our team members are in trouble and he's being an asshole because he doesn't trust the new guy.

"Hey Abbacchio! You better not get hung up on petty bullshit at a time like this!" Abbacchio turns to me, eyebrow raised. "Petty bullshit? No, my safety is at risk here. I just can't carelessly reveal my ability in front of a stranger I don't trust," I can feel Giorno's stare pass by me. In all honesty I don't even blame him if he beat Abbacchio's ass. I would even let him get a couple of swings in.

"Buccellati, I don't know what made to trust this guy, but I don't consider him a member of our team,"

At this point I don't care what he's saying I just want Kan-my team back.......yeah my team.

"We're going to be killed if we don't figure out where the enemy is hiding!"

"And I'm trying to tell you that's just this untrustworthy brat's theory. It's just his scared imagination. He doesn't see anything,"

"Abbacchio!"

"The enemy is just hiding somewhere in the cabin. I'll find them and take them out,"

Giorno pipes up from behind me "If we get close to without solving this mystery, we'll definitely be killed,"

Abbacchio leans closer to him "Shut the fuck up, You goddamn brat," Giorno looks up and puts a hand to his chest "I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream."

Me and Abbacchio look at Giorno and I can't help but to wonder why I adopted two crackheads.

"What are you on about?" and then just like his predecessor Giorno runs full speed at the cabin.

I need some wine.

"You can solve this mystery, right? I'm counting on you!"

"Giorno what the hell are you doing?" I watch as he gets snatched by his pants and stabbed in his back. "G-Giorno!" My child!

"The enemy is over there! Damn! Girono is in danger!" I get up to help but Abbacchio gets in the way. "Abbacchio,"

"Girono Giovanna, you're one crazy son of a bitch! All this to prove yourself. What the hell is wrong with you?"

~~~Time skip brought to you by your lazy ass author~~~

Kandy Pov~~

Damn that sleep was good as fuck, like it felt like I just finished crying after gettin my ass whooped. {I know I'm not the only one y'all know what I'm talking about}

I open my eyes to see Karen I mean Bruno standing over me. I smile at him before making grabby motions with my hands "I want upsies plez!" Bruno pulls me up to a sitting position before hitting me.