โ› ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐”๐„๐’ โœ โ”...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘... More

| trust issues
| i ; jujutsu high
| ii ; binding vow
| iii ; yuta okkotsu
| iv ; invisible veil
| v ; haiba clan
| vi ; shadow of the sun
| vii ; shadows of the past
| viii ; blood and shadow
| ix ; murderer's tale
| x ; geto suguru
| xi ; night parade of a hundred demons
| xii ; goodbye rika
| xiii ; new years
| xiv ; date night
| xv ; without you
| xvi : happiness and grief
| xviii ; conflicting devils
| xix ; conquering of the devil
| xx ; shadow bearers
| xxi ; from kyoto to tokyo
| xxii ; kyoto goodwill event
| xxiii ; let the games begin
| xxiv ; wrath of union
| xxv ; aftermath
| xxvi ; shibuya
| xxvii ; sealed and gone
| xxviii ; the sorcerer killer
| xxix ; lose yourself
| xxx ; return my fallen angel
| xxxi ; guilty conscience
| xxxii ; tomb of the star corridor
| xxxiii ; set off
| xxxiv ; sendai colony
| xxxv ; the end of an era
| xxxvi ; foreshadow
| xxxvii ; another one bites the dust
| xxxviii ; to gain something, you must lose something
| xxxix ; before you go
| xxxx ; the battle for power
| xxxxi ; goodbye, nacht
| xxxxii : feel me
| xxxxiii : one last conversation
| xxxxiv ; broken hearts
| xxxxv ; battle of the greatest
| xxxxvi ; the fall of the honoured one
| xxxxvii ; trump card
| xxxxviii ; the final sacrifice
| xxxxix ; five stages of grief
| xxxxx ; found you

| xvii ; pandora's box

9.3K 326 347
By -ROLLINGSAMU

June came by like storm clouds silently passing before making its appearance known with its thunder and lightning.

News of a boy who apparently ate one of Ryomen Sukuna's fingers reached everyone's ears, including Y/N's.

Naturally, she was interested since there was a one in a million chance of the Ryomen Sukuna being reincarnated. Coincidentally, that boy was the one in a million.

"I don't see why we have to visit that boy," Nacht muttered from Y/N's shadow.

"Are you scared of seeing Sukuna again after a thousand years?" Y/N teased.

"Scared?" Nacht scoffed. "It'd be better if I don't see him at all. A thousand years of peace... don't ruin it for me now."

Y/N rolled her eyes as she turned a corner and entered the cafeteria. She looked outside of the glass windows, where she spotted Megumi with the new first-year boy.

Itadori Yuji, the vessel of Ryomen Sukuna. There was another first-year too. Kugisaki Nobara, a girl who moved to Tokyo from the outskirts.

"There he is," Y/N muttered. "He looks too cute to be Sukuna's vessel."

"Look at you. You're too ugly to be my vessel-"

"Shut up, Nacht," Y/N interrupted with a smile. "And I'm not your vessel. You're just part of me."

"That's exactly what a vessel is, stupid," Nacht muttered.

"I didn't ask for your input," Y/N said. "Shoo. You bother me."

Nacht rolled his eyes before he disappeared into her shadow. Y/N cleared her throat before she walked over to them.

"Uh, Fushiguro, who's that walking over to us?" Yuji questioned.

Megumi turned around, eyes lighting up as he noticed her. "That's Fujiwara Y/N, a second year. She's also the next head of the jujutsu world."

"Head of the wha-?!" Yuji exclaimed. "She's like the next ruler?!"

"Mhm," Megumi nodded. "It was proclaimed about a month ago. Since she's the only living person in the Fujiwara Clan, which is the ruling clan in the Big Four Sorcerer Families, Y/N will be the next leader when she's ready and of age."

"What about Gojo-sensei?" Yuji asked.

"Like he is currently, Gojo-sensei has to answer to her like he does with the higher-ups. Though, there won't be any conflict between him and Y/N than compared to the current higher-ups. Though clearly their roles are reversed right now."

Yuji watched Y/N with intent eyes as she waved at him, "Hi Itadori! I'm Fujiwara Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Same here," Yuji smiled at her. "Yuji's fine. After all, you are my senior."

Y/N let out a smile, "Then you can call me Y/N too. I heard you're Sukuna's vessel. How's he like?"

"He's damn annoying. He keeps appearing from my body out of nowhere," Yuji grumbled.

A mouth suddenly grew onto the side of his cheek, "Shut up, damn brat."

Yuji quickly slapped his cheek, covering the mouth, "See what I mean?"

Y/N chuckled as she gave him a cheeky grin, "Nacht's kinda annoying too. All he does is insult me nowadays."

"Stop lying," Nacht said from next to Y/N, alerting Yuji and Megumi.

"Well, well, if it isn't Faust," Sukuna smirked from Yuji's hand.

"Hello to you too, Sukuna," Nacht spat out with a smile on his face as usual, though his tone was definitely venomous. "I enjoyed the peace the world had when you died. One thousand years sure is long enough."

"And I certainly enjoyed the memory of me killing you," Sukuna responded.

"You didn't kill me. That idiotic Kieran did. You just took the credit," Nacht said. "A shame that history has also quoted my defeat that way as well."

"Blah blah blah," Sukuna yapped away. "Seems you've also been reincarnated, much less to the Fujiwara Clan's head."

"And you've been reincarnated into the boy," Nacht smiled. "How pathetic that you're stuck in his body and unable to be manifested. I heard you even lost to the boy when taking control of his body. That really is embarrassing."

"Oh yeah? You failed to-"

"OKAY!" Y/N yelled, interrupting the two curses. "God, you two both share one thing in common. You're both annoying."

Yuji held back from laughing out loud, while Megumi held an amused face. Y/N smiled at Yuji again, "It was nice meeting you, Yuji. Well, I gotta go on my mission now. See you again soon."

"Bye!" Yuji exclaimed while Megumi nodded his head.

"Seriously Nacht? Just one minute without you and Sukuna fighting..." Yuji and Megumi heard as she walked away, before witnessing Nacht being kicked.

"She's really pretty," Yuji muttered without realising it.

"Time to lose hope, Itadori. She's taken by Okkotsu-senpai," Megumi said.

"Aw man," Yuji pouted.

"Come on, let's get back to training."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Maki, I wanna go home!" Y/N whined as she flailed her arms in the air.

"Not until we finish this mission," Maki said, knocking her red spear against Y/N's head.

Maki had drastically changed since her first year. Her hair grew a tad bit longer, and was still tied into a short ponytail. Though, she changed her glasses and wore black leggings instead of her usual socks.

"Why isn't the curse coming out?" Y/N grumbled.

Maki looked around the premises, shrugging her shoulders, "Probably scared."

Y/N let out a quiet giggle before she closed her eyes, searching for the remnants of cursed energy that it would have left.

"Well, well. It certainly is hiding," Y/N muttered. "Maki, take ten steps towards 2 o'clock and swing your spear clockwise."

Maki listened carefully and swung her spear. Like a scratch in the wound, the spear fell from the wall it was hiding in. Y/N looked at it, leaning onto her knees.

"Well that was easy," Maki said.

Something feels off, Y/N wondered as she looked around. When she noticed the curse seeping into the ground, she quickly pulled Maki away to the roof of a storage room.

"What's wrong?" Maki asked.

"The curse was a distraction. There's something else here, something that wants to take us," Y/N said. "The curse is seeping into the ground. I felt the ground underneath me change as well. There was cursed energy present. If we stayed a second longer, we would've been stuck like in quicksand."

"Smart as usual, Fujiwara Y/N."

Y/N and Maki's eyes widened as they felt the presence of another figure behind them. Their body froze and they didn't dare to turn around.

"It would've made my life easier if you had just been trapped in my little cage," said the figure whose voice seemed extremely familiar to Maki.

"...Kieran," Y/N muttered. "Still chasing me until now, huh?"

"Of course. I've missed my family terribly," Kieran placed his hand on her shoulder, sending a shiver down Y/N's spine.

"I think it's best if you get the hell out of here," Maki said.

Kieran looked at her, "Why should I listen to the Zenin Clan's failure? Will you exorcise me if I don't?" A taunting smile graced his lips after seeing her reaction.

Maki quickly spun her spear towards him. Kieran raised his hand and disarmed the sorcerer quickly of her weapon. "Light Cursed Manipulation: Divine Redemption."

Maki's vision was blinded in a flash just as Kieran punched her in the gut, sending her meters back.

"Maki-!" Y/N was pulled back by Kieran, who now graced a smirk.

"Oh, I have another little gift for you before I take my leave," Kieran said, nonchalantly bringing Y/N into a chokehold. "Break forth from these chains, end this destiny. Taint that is pure, and set the Devil free."

A blinding, searing, shock of pain flashed in Y/N's skull as she felt that it was being crushed. The feeling of pins and needles on her skin all over her body, and that her insides were being burnt. She could feel her skull splitting into two.

Her heart thundering and her pulse skyrocketing, Y/N could feel like breathing was suddenly a challenge.

As quick as a whisper of a scythe, dizziness exploded within her mind and pulled the girl to the ground. She couldn't feel the harsh impact that was on her kneecaps, nor could she hear or see anything anymore. It was as if someone had stolen all her senses in a blink of an eye, rendering her empty and blank.

The last thing she heard was Maki calling out to her. But she couldn't answer. Not even when the older one begged her to open her eyes for she was gone by then.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"This wasn't supposed to happen," Gojo muttered as he sat on the bench situated in the examination room. "Why was he there? There was no activity from him in the past few months. Why now?"

"Don't blame yourself," Ieiri said as she wore her coat. "He's Kieran, a master of deception. He can turn invisible with his cursed technique too. He's practically a time bomb. No one knows where he is and when he'll appear."

"I didn't say anything about blaming myself," Gojo said.

"You didn't have to. Your face did it for you," Ieiri smiled at him. "Don't forget that I've been with you for a long time. I know you inside and out."

Gojo let out a quiet but playful scoff. Ieiri pulled one of the machines towards her and began scanning Y/N's body. She looked at the machine thoroughly, waiting to see if there was anything wrong.

"There's nothing wrong," Ieiri said after the scan. "No injuries whatsoever."

"What?" Gojo whispered as he stood up, nearing the table where Y/N laid.

"Though, it seems like she's in a comatose state," Ieiri told him. "How could this happen?"

"That's because it's something you sorcerers won't understand."

Ieiri and Gojo turned to their side, noticing Nacht who now had a frown on his face instead of his usual smile.

"So what is it?" Ieiri asked him.

"It's a curse," Nacht simply answered.

"Is that not supposed to be you?" Gojo pointed at him.

Nacht rolled his eyes, "You've heard about Y/N's mother, no? Then you would've known she stopped being a sorcerer at the age of 28 due to health issues."

"Fujiwara Kyoko. Some records said she was mental," Ieiri mentioned. "Like she had two personalities."

"That's because she did," Nacht said. "Now, Y/N has it too. It's a mixture of Y/N and I's darkest versions of ourselves. I'm sure you all know that I was... a little berserk in the past. Y/N isn't strong enough to get her body back once it takes over. So, she can only depend on the rest of you to help her."

"And how do you propose we do that?" Ieiri asked.

"Kill the one that imposed the curse onto her."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Y/N, time to eat your breakfast."

My eyes opened without hesitation. I no longer found myself at the premises of the mission. Instead, I found myself in a very familiar place. Home.

"Mom," The words left my mouth without me realising it.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Mom turned to me with a smile. "Don't worry, I didn't forget to make your favourite. Today's your graduation, isn't it?"

Graduation?

"Yeah," I answered, a little unsure. "Where's Dad?"

"Oh, he's getting ready. He needs to choose a nice suit apparently. Even though they all look the same," Mom said with a laugh. "What time is Yuta coming?"

"Yuta?" I repeated.

"Yes, your boyfriend that you introduced to us a month ago," Mom said before she neared me. "You okay?" She placed her hand on my forehead, trying to see if I had a fever or something.

"I'm fine. I guess I'm nervous about graduation," I replied.

"Ah, of course. Soon, you'll be the head of the jujutsu world," Mom winked at me. "You've worked hard, Y/N. Your father and I are so proud of you."

"I heard someone talking about me," Dad said as he entered the kitchen. He gave a quick peck to our heads as he sat down opposite of me. "Happy Graduation, Y/N."

"Thanks, Dad," I smiled at him.

Just then, the doorbell rang. I looked at the door and quickly got out of my seat, "I'll go get it."

I rushed towards the door, hoping it was Yuta. Instead, I was met with the last person I'd expect to appear.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking at Kieran who stood at the doorway.

"Woah, a little harsh to your favourite cousin, don't you think?" Kieran laughed at me.

"Cousin? Don't go spouting foolish words," I glared at him.

Kieran immediately looked at me if I was crazy, "Are you okay, Y/N? Did something happen? Was it Yuta-"

"Don't speak about Yuta in that manner," I warned him. "I'll kill you."

Kieran's eyes widened, "Seriously Y/N, what is going on with you?"

"Y/N dear, who's at the door?" Dad asked as he walked towards the living room. "Oh, Kieran! Come on in!"

I quickly spun around, "What?! Dad, you're not going to let a murderer into our home!"

"Murderer? Y/N, I get that you and Kieran may have your little arguments but calling him a murderer is too far," Dad frowned at me.

I took a few steps back, completely confused and overwhelmed of what was happening. What's happening? Why am I back home? Where's Yuta? Why are Mom and Dad alive? Why are they accepting Kieran? The very man who killed them-

"Angel, please open your eyes. Give me something. I can't bear to see you like this anymore."

My eyes widened as I looked around, "Yuta?"

"I miss you. Everyone misses you, including Nanami-san. I want to hear your voice. I want to see your beautiful eyes again. Come back to me, angel. Come back. Don't drift away from me."

"Yuta..." I murmured. "I'll come back to you. I won't drift away."

In an instant, my surroundings rippled away. I was surrounded by complete darkness, devoid of any light. That was until I spotted something bright a little far from where I stood. My legs began moving towards the light source, getting a sense that I would be safe there.

"Yuta!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Y/N opened her eyes, taking in the sight before her. She was in a forest devoid of any life. No grass on the ground. No leaves on the trees. It was merely bark and branches and darkness of life.

"Hello?" Y/N looked around. "Is anyone here?"

A strong breeze went by, sending a shiver down her spine. Dust from the ground kicked up and blurred her vision momentarily. When the dust settled down, Y/N saw something unusual.

It was her and at the same time, not her.

Y/N raised her right hand. And just like a mirror, the other her followed but with her left hand. She did a slow wave and the other her followed.

"Who are you?" Y/N asked.

"I'm you. I'm the proof of your struggles and your darkest desires," Other Y/N said. "I bring chaos into the world for that is my sole purpose. I go by many names, but Pandora is what I usually go by."

"Like Pandora's box Pandora?" Y/N questioned.

"That's how I got my nickname," Pandora responded. "I'm sure Nacht's told you of me."

"Not really," Y/N muttered. "All he said that you were the combination of his and I's darkest desires."

"What?" Pandora looked at me. "Ugh, that fool." She rolled her eyes, "Well, it shall be a story for another time. What matters is that you're now aware of me."

"And exactly what are you?"

"You've been having insomnia lately, haven't you?" Pandora questioned. "Well, that was me in work. Because I'm part of you, whatever I do affects you too."

"So what do I do?" Y/N looked at her with a suspicious gaze.

"Accept me for who I am, and give yourself to me."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 493 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...
82.1K 2.7K 21
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...
60.3K 2.4K 19
serendipity - the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ maki's friends met and the rest is hi...
318K 11.1K 38
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...