The Witch and The Hero: The o...

By HyperObito

What if luz wasn't alone? What if luz already have someone that she loved before she went to the boiling isle... More

Here comes the hero
The witch misses her hero
Author note
Remembering the past Part I(Rise of a hero)
Remembering the past Part II(The Return of Ron Ambrose)
Remembering the past part III(The final battle)
Unexpected Reunion
Reunite Hearts
The coven's assault

A carnival date (Flashback version)

259 5 1
By HyperObito

Ron POV
I woke up and realize it was morning already. I started to look around my surroundings and saw Luz sleeping peacefully beside me. Man last night was awesome when we're telling stories, talking about dreams and nightmares really help a lot. Seeing her sleep makes me think that im the luckiest man alive having her as my girl but suddenly........

Beep beep beep unknown DNA detected.

I pulled over my blacket to see king messing with my Ultimatrix.

King: How do you even work this thing Ron???

Ron: AHHHHHHHHHH (I was jump in fear because King sudden appearance)

Well that didn't go well because I distrub someone beauty sleep.

Luz: .....Yawn..... Babe what's wrong and why were you screaming early in the morning???

Ron: Oh sorry babe it's just that someone came here without knocking and trying to mess with my watch. (I glanced at king)

King: Whatttttt i came here just to wake you guys up so i bust in without knocking but then i saw how cute you guys cuddling eachother.

It make both me and Luz blushed red and look away from eachother with embarrassment.

King: Awwwwww you guys blushed.

Ron: Sh......shut up King.

King just laugh at me while Luz giving me a good morning kiss.

I blushed at the fact that i miss her kisses so much.

Ron: Mannnn i do miss that morning kiss from you babe.

Luz: Oh you don't have to tell me twice Ron.

I get up and head to the window to see the morning view of the boiling isle but i was interrupted by an unexpected scare.

Hooty: HALOOOOOO.

Ron: AHHHHHHHH.

I accidentally punched Hooty in the face.

Hooty: Oouchhhhhhhh that hurts.

Ron: Oh gosh sorry Hooty i didn't mean to punch you.

Hooty: Geezzzz why can't just anybody be sensible about hurting me.

Ron: Well why can't you just be sensible about scaring people by surprising them unknownly.
(I glared at him).

Hooty: Well you make an excellent point there.

Man Hooty is weird.

Hooty: Anyway Eda say that breakfast is ready so yeah you two should head down before it gets cold.

Luz: Thanks for the heads up Hooty. We will be down in a few.

Hooty: Okey dokey.

Hooty then left the room follow by king as well.

King: Well i better head downstairs now.

Luz: Ok king my cute king of the demons.

King: HEYYYY!!!!! IM NOT CUTE.

Luz: Oh yes you are.

Luz suddenly picks up King and kisses him on his face. Man i do get jealous when does that to anyone but me.

King then saw me and has a smirk look on his face.

King: What are you looking at???

Ron: Nothing of your concern King.

King: It's seem someone is jealous.

Ron: No im not!!!!!

King laughed and left the room.

Ron: Man your friends are weird sometimes Luz.

Luz: Yeah but their the ones who took care of me when im here in the boiling isle.

I thought that if i could hang around here for the moment then Lockdown won't track me down. Then i snapped out from my thoughts when Luz called my name.

Luz: Hey Ron, you ok???

Ron: Yeah just thinking that's all.

Luz: We better head downstairs before our breakfast gets cold.

Ron: Yeah but first we need to change our clothes.

After 10 minutes we change our clothes, we head downstairs to the kitchen and saw Eda mixing something in her witch cauldron.

Eda: There you two were i thought you two never wake up or maybe some private time you guys required.

Me and Luz suddenly blushed about Eda statement.

King: Oh all they did just cuddling and kissing that's all and it's quite cute.

Eda: Well come here you two before your breakfast is about to get cold.

Me and Luz went to sit at the table and eat our breakfast.

Eda immediately spoke after me and Luz have our breakfast.

Eda: So how was your healing up kid???

Ron: Right now i feel better than ever thanks to you Eda.

Eda: Don't mention it kid but i gonna say yesterday was great Ron.

King: Yeah that Spidermonkey form of yours was awesome and it can also evolved.

Luz: It's not everday you guys can see this hero in action. (She compliment about my awesomeness)

Ron: Well you know saving the day is my game.

After we finished with our breakfast, we decided to have a chat with Eda about her witchcraft or something but Eda ensure us that's it's not dangerous or anything and just for personal reason.

Eda then suddenly had an idea for me and Luz to have some alone time together.

Eda: Hey kiddo's you know that there's a carnival in town.

Eda showed us the flier's about the carnival.

I saw Luz getting excited about the carnival.

Luz: The carnival is today. This will be perfect date for us. Don't ya think Ron.

Ron: Yeah it's great for a date Luz but don't you remember the incident that i had you know the last time we went to a carnival.

Luz: Ohhhh yeah how could i not forget about That.

Eda: About what Luz???

Luz: oh it's just remembering my first date that's all.

Eda: Wait you're telling me that you and Ron had your first date in a carnival.

Luz: Yup. (She smiled at Ron)

Eda: How cute Luz had her first date.

Both Ron and Luz blushed.

Eda: Haha i can see it in your face that it went well.

Luz: Well we sorta have fun.

Ron: Fun for her but not for me. (I was sulking).

Luz just giggles the fact that i had some issues with carnival games.

Eda: I see that someone is sulking.

Luz: Yeah Ron had some issues with carnival games.

Eda: How big is this issue.

Luz: A lot worse.

King: What went wrong on your date Luz???

Luz: Well it all happen a year ago.........

A year ago

Ron just confess his love for Luz when she had a very bad time. They shared their kiss at the park with beautiful star shining above the sky. People say that Luz is weird and not like an average girl. When people say bad things about her makes Ron wanna punch them in the face. Luz is special and carefree person. She was the most wonderful person he ever met in his entire life.

Ron just ask her out on a date to the carnival and she said yes. The two were blushed furiously and went to their perspective homes for their preparation of their date.

They arrived at the carnival with the assistance of Ron's mother (Diana) gave them a ride to the carnival.

The duo now alone together because they have the whole night.

Ron: You ready for some fun Luz.

Luz: Yeah im so excited about this date.

Ron: Man this is gonna be an awesome.

Luz: Wow i never knew so many people came to this carnival.

Ron: Well the important thing is it's just the two of us for the night. (He smiled)

Luz: Yeah, me and my loveable and cute boyfriend. (She teased)

Ron: Im not cute!!!!! (He blushed madly)

Luz: Awwwww you're cute when you blush.

Luz giggles the way Ron flustered.

Ron: Well what are we waiting for lets have fun shall we. ( He lend out his hand like a gentleman would)

Luz: I thought you never ask.

Ron and Luz did really enjoy their time together as they went on roller coaster. Well Luz did enjoy but for Ron. He puked after they finished ride on the coaster. Now we see the couple's taking a stroll towards the carnival games.

Luz: Man that ride was the best ever. (Feeling hype and excited)

Ron: Easy for you to say. (Still feeling uneasy after the ride)

Luz: Oh cheer up Ron, it's not like everyday to see a person puke at another person face like that. (She giggles)

Ron: HEYYY!!!! YOU KNOW THAT RIDE WAS INSTENCE and I can't control myself.

Luz: Surely that guy won't. (As she referred the guy that Ron puke at his face)

Ron: Well i hope this incident will not be remember.

Luz: Oh really. (She has that devilish smile)

Present time

Ron: Luz, don't tell me you still have it.

Luz: Oh i have it right here.

Luz then shows the puke photo to Eda and King.

Eda and King : HAHAHAHAHA.......(They laughed hard).

Ron: Yeah Laugh it up.

Eda : Look at that face. Ohhhhh i cant stop laughing Hahaha.

King: Well the fact that you puke on a guy face its pretty funny and gross too.

Luz then looks at Ron as she felt guilty for showing them the picture.

Luz Immediately kiss Ron on the cheeks show that she was sorry.

Ron: Thanks Babe I really needed that.

Luz: No problem My puking prince.

Ron: You know i hate that nickname right.

Luz: Hehe better get use to it Loverboy.

Ron can't deny that he is a loverboy but only for her.

Luz: Where was i? Oh yes lets continue the flashback.

Back to the story
Luz and Ron went to play some carnival games. There are many types of games that have some amazing prize to win.

Ron: Man there's so many games here.

Luz: I know its kinda exciting.

Something caught Luz eyes , an Azhura flushie toy. Ron knew that Luz  really wanted that flushie so as a gentlemen and a boyfriend he must get that flushie toy for Luz.

Ron: Let me get that flushie for you Luz.

Luz was shock that her boyfriend really knows what she wants.

Luz: Emmm.... Really Ron i dont want to be a burden to you plus i know that carnival games can be a bit scam.

Ron: Nonsense Luz, As your boyfriend im gonna get that flushie toy for you and thats what a good boyfriend should do.

Luz: Ok you say so.

Ron: Well hello good sir, may i ask how do i get that flushie toy over there.

The Carny: Well, kid need to shoot 5 wooden ducks by using this toy gun right here. if you manage to knock all 5 of them then you get to win the prize.

Ron: Ok how much for 1 round sir.

The Carny: 5 bucks for 5 bullets.

Ron immediately pays the carny and ready to play the game.

Luz: You got this Ron.

Ron: Dont worry what could possibly go wrong???

Present time

Eda: Did he manage get all of them???

Luz: Well i could say that he accuracy is really impressive and he did got 4 of them but......

King: He was scammed by the last one.

Luz: Yupppp

Ron: THE LAST ONE DIDN'T FALL IT WAS LIKE THAT THING WAS GLUE OR SOMETHING.(felt enraged)

Luz: woah easy there tiger.(Tried to calm him down)

Eda: Wow who knew your boyfriend has some anger issues.

While Luz tried to calm his boyfriend by singing a more peaceful tune.

Eda: So how many attends did he make???

Luz: Well it cost him a week of his lunch money.

Ron: I haven't eaten lunch for a week that day.

King: So you didn't get the toy Luz.

Luz then smirk at Ron.

Luz: Well i did get it but with some a little help from his aliens.

Eda and King looked at Ron with a confused look.

Ron; What i need to teach him a lesson for scamming me.

Luz: But you did went to far..........

Back to the story

After 8 attends, Ron failed to knock the last target. This make Ron really confused and angry because the last one was a scam.

The Carny: Hehe......Its that all you got kid.(He smirked at Ron)

Ron: You did the last one on purpose and its not fair. (Felt anger inside)

Luz: Hey calm down now, im sure that flushie is just a toy. (Comforting his boyfriend)

Ron: No Luz, Its not just a toy that is important because the memories that we gonna have and will remember it everyday.

Luz really suprised Ron not willing to gave up and he really trying his best to be a better boyfriend for her.

Luz then smiled gave him a kiss on the cheek.

This guy gonna be difficult to handle but he's really cared about me so much. Im not letting him go.(Luz thought to herself)

Luz: I know you gonna do it.

Ron grinned at Luz.

Ron: Oh dont worry i have some plan for him. (Clap his hand evilly).

The Carny: So kid, Do you want to try again or your gonna cry like a baby. (The Carny tease Ron)

Oh he is so gonna get this one. (Ron thought to himself)

Ron then pay the carny but he started the round.

Ron: Your gonna regret this one scamming me.( As he revealed on his wrist)

The Carny: Whacha got there kid, Something that will make you win.

Ron: Yup

Luz: Ron don't........

Before she warned him about using the omnitrix(Recaliberated). Ron slammed the omnitrix on his wrist then transform into Brainstorm.......

The Carny: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT???? (Pointing at Ron)

Ron: Well my good sir, its seemed that you haven't heard something called sweet revenge.

Ron then immediately fires electricity and shot the last target until its exploded into pieces.

The carny really shocked to see his stall got destroyed.

Ron: So........

The Carny: YOU WIN...YOU WIN PLEASE DONT DESTROY MY STALL.

The carny then gave Luz her the flushie toy as the couple walked away with Ron felt more satisfied for getting his revenge.

Back to present time

King: Ok now thats cheating.

Ron: He scammed me ok so a little payback won't hurt nobody.

Luz: Really.......( gave him the confused look)

Ron: Well.......just a little a bit too far hehe.(Sweatdropped)

Eda: You did that because he scammed you in the first place so i'll say good job kid. (Patted Ron's back)

Ron: Heh thanks Eda i know you understand me.

Eda: No worries kid, i would do the same to get what i want.

Ron smiled then looked at Luz with a grin on her face.

Eda: Now scram you kids, go and have fun.

Luz: Thanks Eda, Come on Ron. (She grabbed Ron's hand)

Ron: Ok ok im coming.

The two then head outside and is about go to the carnival.

As Eda looks on at the couples from the window. She remembered the days when she was in love. She was really happy that day but her love life was ruined all because of a curse.

She felt jealous of Luz but also happy for her at the same time. She didnt managed to find her happiness but her happiness is always been Luz when she came into the boiling isles. She felt Luz like being with her own daughter.

Eda then woke King from his nap.

Eda: Hey wake up you sleeping bones, you better watch them from getting any trouble.

King: Argghhhhh.....what makes you so sure that they will get into trouble???(Half-awake)

Eda: After we heard from that story, im positive that Ron might do it again.

King: Urghhhhh fine.

King then head outside and joins with the couples to the carnival.

I hope Luz keep his man in check because that place gonna be a full of scams.( She worry for the safety of the carnies)

To be continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
120K 3.9K 27
Charlie X Reader, 'Playing With Fire' Book 1 (Series Completed) *** "Uh, yeah. I stopped going to classes a while back. Believe it or not, that's not...
86 1 11
This story is marked complete but be aware, the story is unfinished, i may some day continue writing it but until then it will be marked complete. If...
72.8K 1.6K 28
══ "you steal everything from me, the beat from my heart, the breath from my lungs, the thoughts from my mind, - yet i only want you to steal more."...