Reunite Hearts

Ron POV
I was wondering why Luz left and she ended up here somehow. Well gotta admit this place is cool and all but the main reason is why???? DAMN MY WOUNDS!!!!! i check my wounds well it's pretty bad alright. At least i got to see my girlfriend again. Then a woman came into the room.

Eda: Hey kid are you awake???

Ron: Yes i am.

Then the woman approach to me.

Eda: How's the wound holding up???

Ron: Pretty well i guess.

Eda: Good to hear you're alright kid.

The woman started to treat my wounds.

Ron: Ummmm i didn't get your name???

Eda: Well I am Eda the owl lady.

Ron: hello Eda My name is..........

Eda: I already know who you are.

Ron: Let me guess Luz who told you about me

Eda: Pretty smart i should say.

Ron and Eda laughed.

Ron: Thank you Eda for treating me.

Eda: Well i can't just watch and do nothing to Luz special person.( She winked)

Ron: yeah she is something alright but she's my something and always be.

Eda: Cute kid, well you better treat her right or you will face the wrath of the owl lady.

Ron: We been dating for the last two years so i know how to treat my lady.

Eda: I know you will kid. Well you better get some rest now because Luz will be here in about two hours from now.

Ron: Oh she returned from that hexside school thing.

Eda: How did you know about that????

Ron: Oh this guy called King told me it's about a school of witches.

Eda chuckled then left the room.

Man these people are nice. Now i wonder why Luz came here. She did make new friends even though they are a bit weird but my girl is also weird and i love her for who she is. Then i fell asleep.

In the living room
Eda POV
I went to the living room and saw king sleeping on the couch. So i went to sit at the couch but then King was awake from his nap.

King: How is Ron???

Eda: The boy is doing just fine. He just need rest that's all.

King: Well i hope he recovers soon from his wounds.

Eda: Yeah, the wounds he received is more severe. I never seen this state of injuries.

King: Well Luz did say he is a hero after all.

Eda: True but that device so called Ultimatrix he's on his wrist should have heal him by now.

King: Hmmmm maybe it's malfunction or something.

Eda: Well i hope Luz get here because i know how worried she is right now.

After the school session
Third person POV
Luz and her friends just finished school and on their way to the owl house. Luz was on a hurry to meet her boyfriend but was confronted by her friends who distance away from her.

Willow: LUZZZZZ!!!!!!

Gus: Slow down will ya.

Luz: I can't guys he needs me.