Unexpected Reunion

Third person POV
After the event's of the sleepover, Luz and the rest went to get some sleep but they didn't realize that Ron has already arrived in the boiling isle and he  was laying on the ground nearby of the owl house. He was wounded badly and unconscious. Now we see Luz is getting ready for school.

Luz POV
I can't wait to go to school today because I'm so excited to learn new things at hexside. I grabbed everything i need before i head to school. I went downstairs to see King still asleep on the couch and Eda making breakfast. Last night was amazing. We really have fun during the sleepover and told amazing stories. Well stories about my hero Ron. Oh Ron I miss you so much as i hold the necklace he gave it to me. I sat at the dining table and Eda prepared my breakfast.

Eda: Ready for school kid.

Luz: Yes i am Eda.

I ate breakfast with Eda but then i spoke to her.

Luz: Hey Eda where's king????

Eda: Oh king just went outside you know the thing.

Luz: Ohhh right awww my little boy all grown up.

King: IM NOT A LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!!!( He yelled from the outside)

Eda and Luz chuckled.

Eda: Oh Luz your friends just went home early in the morning and said they will meet you at school.

Luz: Ok thanks Eda for the breakfast.

Eda: No problem kid now go do your best at hexside.

Luz: I will.

As i was about to leave the house but then King shouted.

King: LUZZZZZ EDAAAA COME HERE QUICK!!!!!!

Eda and I rushed towards King location.

King: Luz Eda there's a guy here.

Eda and i was shocked when we saw the guy laying on the ground wounded badly.

Eda: Well he is in the bad shape.

King: I know but what's that on his wrist.

I saw the thing on his wrist and i saw the Ultimatrix. Wait could it be????? RON!!!!!!!

King and Eda: RON????

I hurry to his position and i cried because of his condition. He was badly wounded and I can't stand to see my BF in this condition.

Luz: Eda please help me get him inside.

King: I will help.

Eda and King help me carry him inside the owl house. We lay him on my bed in my room. I was devastated to see Ron in this condition. Eda then comfort me and say everything will be alright.

Eda: Well he's stable for now and his wound will heal in time.

Luz: When will he wake up???

Eda: I don't know Luz let's hope he did wake up.

I then enter my room to see an unconscious wounded hero. My.......hero. Ron........

My thoughts fill with regrets for leaving him and without telling him where i am. Then Eda came.

Eda: Hey Luz you should go to school.

Luz: What about Ron???

King: Don't worry Luz i will protect him at all cost.

I felt joy and hugged king with full love.

Luz: Thank you so much King.

King: Anytime Luz.