EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Chapter 4

1.1K 32 3
By 21FishBitStar12

(AN: Sorry for keeping you all waiting here's a chapter for ya😉)

As they all admired the rose Faybelle looked a little squeamish as she had a slightly nervous grin on her face.

****

"What is this? Who dares stain my perfect blank landscape with hideous colour. I need a closer look." The Snow King said as he looked into the crystal ball a servant was barely able to hold due to its size only to see his daughters and their friends.

"Just as I suspected! My daughters continue to defy me. But not…for long." He said and laughed as his winter staff had a mystical glow to it which turned the servant into a penguin and heblaughed as he overlooked his balcony.

****

It was a chilling time for the land of ever after, as the wicked winter pressed on. Slowly freezing all.

The once kind Snow King was cursed to see only bad in the world. He turned on those who were once loyal to him, even driving his daughters and Heiress to run away. Crystal, Snowflake and their friends were at Beauty and the Beast Castle on a quest to find a cure for the kindness blindness curse.

An ancient healing magic made from the four roses of the season and the rose of unity.  Each hidden in a different fairytale castle.

"The rose of Spring. I will guard it with my life." Rosabelle asaud as she took the rose and held it in her hands.

"One down, four to go." Snowflake said.

"Thanks for your help Rosabella." Crystal said as they left the castle and went back to the sled.

"According to the scroll of deep magic. The summer rose is at Cinderella's castle." Blondie said.

"Yay! My place, you guys will love it." Ashlynn smiled.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get this snow on the road!" Crystal exclaimed but she tripped as she tried to get on the sled. "Um…can someone help me lace up my boots?" She asked sheepishly.

"Let me show you how to do it." Snowflake chuckled as she made her way on the sled to help her sister. "It's really easy, first grab both laces, then grab the left one over the right…" She said as she helped her sister.

"How adorable, little goodie two skates are trying to save their parents. Well whatever they're up to it won't work." Jackie said as she and Northwind hid behind the castle gate.

"Daring Charming's destiny turns out to be a lowly sled dog?! Ugh!" Daring groaned frustrated as he held the sled.

"We were supposed to be home but dad is a danger to us all." Crystal said.

"We can't go back without a cure." Snowflake said and they went off to the next castle.

"What is our grumpy puppet king doing?" Jackie wondered as they got off the gate. "Let's see…" she said and they looked into the winter watch which gave them a view of the Winter Castle.

****

"Lazy servants!" Snow King scolded as they struggled. Then he heard his staff ring and he swiped and he saw Jackie and Northwind.

"Well, well, Jackie Frost and Northwind, where are you two? This isn't winter break. My daughters Crystal and Snowflake are out past their curfew and–"

"We should probably pull up there and…defeat him." Jackie said nervously after NorthWind covered the watch. muffling the King's voice.

"Maybe we should destroy him later, he's super busy." He said.

"Yeah, let him tire himself out then we take him down." Jackie said and North removed his hand. "Don't worry Sire, we'll track down your daughters for you." Jackie said.

"Finally, some servitude. Find Snowflake and Crystal and tell her that she hasn't just lost her right to the winter throne but that she and Snowflake are grounded!" He yelled and the call ended. 

"Let's close the book on whatever those Princess's are up to and then we'll take care of the big guy and then we rule!" She said and they went off to follow the Winter Princesses.

****

The gang were making their way past the wintery forest.

"Are we there yet?" Duchess groaned.

"Where are we Crystal?" Ashylnn asked.

"Not sure, my mirror phone is getting no bars, we're out of range." She said and then Daring came to a sudden halt.

"I can't even smell which way to go, my nose is full of icicles." Daring said.

"The only thing worse than being lost in the woods, is being lost in the woods in the freezing cold!" Briar exclaimed.

"Crystal, you're in charge, what do we do?" Blondie asked.

"I don't know! I never made decisions before they were always made for me." She said.

"Well that's the thing Crystal if you're going to be Queen you need to learn how to do these things. Because a ruler is someone who makes decisions on their own." Snowflake said.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Duchess asked.

"Hmm…maybe I can fly up and get a view of over the forest so that we can at least get out of it." Snowflake said and she flew up.

"Be careful up there!" Princess yelled.

"Y-Ueah be careful!" Duchess exclaimed, earning a suspicious look from Princess. 

"Duchess, you've been acting weird are you okay?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, of course I'm okay. I just wanted to help my little sister out with her quest, that's all." Duchess smiled.

"Really? Because if I remember correctly, which I do. You've never wanted to help me." She said.

"Well, I want to change. I feel terrible for what I did to you and everyone in the forest so I just wanted to at least help you save ever after as a start." Duchess said.

"Really?" Princess said, genuinely surprised.

"Really." Duchess said and Princess gave a thoughtful look before coming towards a decision.

"Alright, one chance I'll give you one chance to make it up to me." Princess said.

"Really?! Thank you thank you thank you!" Duchess beamed giving Princess a hug. Royal title here I come! She thought.

"Alright everyone. I found a path out of the forest." Snowflake said as she came back down. "That way Daring!" She said as he moved forwards to the sled in the direction she pointed out.

"Great Job Snowflake." Ashylnn said.

"Yeah, but did you manage to see a route to Cinderella's castle?" Briar asked.

"I did and–"

"Help! Help!"

"Rescue us!"

They all looked forward to see two people waving at them in desperation. 

"I know them. It's Jackie Frost and Northwind, they work for our father." Crystal said, making her way over to them.

****

"We were trying to escape the terrible anger of the Snow King." Jackie whimpered, earning a raised brow from Duchess.

"You poor things." Crystal said, hugging Jackie. 

"He's cursed you know and it's not his fault." Snowflake said.

"Oh we totally know–"

"We were trying to seek refuge at Cinderella's castle." Jackie said.

"How convenient..." Duchess muttered.

"What's up Duchess?" Princess asked.

"Take it from someone who used to act all innocent, those two are definitely up to something, I'd keep my eye on them." She said and admittedly Princess was feeling a little suspicious.

"Fableous! That's where we're going, the trouble is we're a bit lost." Crystal said.

"What do you know I know the way! In fact I know a short cut." Jackie said.

"I'm against it." Snowflake said.

"What?!" They all gasped.

"But Snowflake...." Crystal said.

"No I didn't mean it like that. It's just that there are two paths to Cinderella's castle. The longer path is safer while the other path is short but seriously dangerous." Snowflake said.

"Aw shucks! And here I thought I could've helped you save some time." Jackie whined.

"...We're taking the shorter route." Crytal said.

"We can't! Crystal--"

"Don't get me wrong Snowflake. You've done an amazing job looking for another path but we don't have time to go the safer route." Crystal said.

"Crystal you don't understand, when I saw that shorter path it's an avalanche waiting to happen, the smallest sound could set it off. I want to save Mom and Dad but I don't want to risk our friends getting hurt. So I stand what I said, I'm against it." Snowflake said firmly.

This is just too good. Jackie thought as she silently snickered. "Come on My Princesses don't fight, I was wrong to suggest the shorter path Princess Snowflake is right let's go the safer and longer route." She said innocenctly fanning the flames.

"But I thought we were--oof!" Northwind yelped as Jackie shoved him into the snow.

"It's not that mucn of a long path." Snowflake said.

"I am the heir to winter and we are in a hurry to save our family so we're taking the shorter route!" Crystal exclaimed.

*gasp!*

"Oh I know you didn't use that title on me?!" Snowflake exclaimed while the others sat their shocked, especially Briar, Princess and Ashlynn it's rare that these two ever fought.

"You know?! what fine, take your shorter route I'm going the safer way!" Snowflake exclaimed.

"Fine, be on your way then!" Crystal said and Snowflake falter in shock but she bit her lip and got angry.

"Fine!" She yelled and flew off.

"Wait! Snowflake come back!" Ashlynn yelled.

"Come on you guys now is not the time to be fighting." Briar said.

"I just don't understand, our home, ever after are all in danger." Crystal said getting back into the sled.

"I know your worried about your parents Crystal but Snowflake also wants to to what's best for everybody on this mission." Princess said.

"You don't understand it's always been like that. I'm the older sister, I can make my own choices without her always leaning over my shoulder." Crystal huffed.

"What can I say...it's a little sister thing we just love our older siblings so much that we can't help but worry." Princess said.

Duchess's eyes widened and remembered all those times Princess always nagged her whenever she did something.

So she was nagging me...because she was...worried about me...? She thought

"Being a younger sister myself, I'll go after her and convince her to come back so you guys can make up." Princess said sternly and flew off into the direction Snowflake flew off to.

****

As the rest of them got on their way Jackie pulled Northwind down.

"Daddy's girl really is a gullible idiot." She snickered. "Her and her friends will never get their hands on the rest of this so called cursed cure, they're about to reach a dead end. And poor little Snowflake will wonder where her friends and her sister went but ny the time they realise something's wrong, it'll be too late." She grinned.

"What are you guus whispering about over there?" Duchess asked as she leaned over the back with a smile.

"Oh nothing, just, uh, we're really excited to get to the safety of Cinderella castle!" Jackie smiled. "Right, Northwind?" She asked him nudging him harshly

"Oh yeah, totally!" He exclaimed.

"Hmm...okay." Duchess said before getting back to her seat.

"Turn right here." Jackie said.

****

On the other hand Snowflake was flying through the safer forest with a fast fury as she mumbled angrily along the way.

"I can't believe her, everytime I try to look out for her she does this! Argh, I can't take it anymore!" She yelled.

"Stop right there!" Princess yelled as she flew right in front of her.

"Aah!" Snowflake gasped and skidded to a halt. "Princess, what are you doing? I could've really hurt you." She said as she both hovered to a landing safely on the ground.

"We need to talk about what happened back there." Princess said and Snowflake frowned.

"There's nothing to talk about Crystal's made it quite clear that my opinion doesn't matter anymore." Snowflake huffed as she sat on a log.

"I'm sure that's not true." Princess said.

"I mean seriously?, what's up with older siblings thinking they can do whatever they want. I always give her advice, you know like she should start making actual decisions and most leave it to the servants. She said that she makes choices but what choice has she ever made that's not just fun and games. She's gonna be a Queen Princess and what kind of Queen will she be if she can't do things herself…She worries me." Snowflake said honestly. 

"Hmm…I remember being that way with Duchess too, not the whole making decisions thing, but I tried to tell how to act like a real Princess of the Enchanted Forest." Princess said.

"Seriously?" Snowflake asked.

"Yeah. Ever since we were young I don't know when but Duchess never really liked me, I mean at some point we were really close…but then we drifted apart and I don't wanna see that happen to you and Crystal. The world needs you both to save your parents and as sisters you're both gonna need each other one way or the other." Princess said.

"Ugh…fine, but I'm not gonna make it easy on her." Snowflake said as she began to hover over the earth.

"Wouldn't expect anything more, come on." Princess said and they flew off.

****

"Cinderella's castle is over this rise." Jackie said as they made their way between two hills that have a lot of snow on them.

"Careful Daring, move slow by the look of these hills, remember, this is avalanche country." Crystal thought.

"What?! Is that dangerous?!" Blondie exclaimed and her voice echoed and bits of snow fell from those hills.

"Keep it down, bear brain!" Duchess whisper yelled.

"Duchess's right. Keep it quiet as you can, loud noise can trigger it." Crystal said.

"That's right Princess, it's a trap!" Jackie smirked and she and Northwind jumped off the sled and landed right in front of them.

"You'll never see the Winter Palace again!" She exclaimed. 

"I knew it!" Duchess exclaimed.

"Jackie, Northwind? Why?!" Crystal gasped.

"You're even easier to fool than your Dad." She scoffed

"Surprise! We put the curse on him." North said and the high fived.

"Oh, plot twist! Two in a row no less, they must've learned from you." Faybelle smirked at Duchess who frowned.

"Traitors! You won't succeed, I'll stop you!" Crystal claimed.

"You?" Jackie laughed. "Little Miss can't even lace her own skates?! You're clueless without your servants to do things for you. Did you know that it was little Snowflake who made all the decisions you were supposed to make while you were having fun, the only brains between the two of you and you chased her away when she tried to lead you down the right path…again." Jackie said smirking while Crystal wilted as she realised that what they were saying was true.

"We won't serve anybody anymore, we're gonna rule winter and there's nothing you can do to stop us!" Jackie said and they jumped off the sled and landed right between the hills, turned into bears and roared.

The earth started shuddering and the snow on the hills fell as it crumbled towards them.

"Daring, get us out of here!" Crystal yelled and he ran. The sibling bears high fived before they flew off. The snow fell fast, closing it on them before they could even make it passed.

"No!"

*****

A wall's worth of snow piled up between the hills.

"Aww, looks like Crystal's story is at the end…come on! Let's get rid of the King of Winter and finish this snow job." Jackie said and she and Northwind flew off.

Then an area in the snow started to glow and with painful and struggling groans, a crystal dome unearthed with Snowflake at its head as she pulled everyone out of the snow. The crystal dome popped and she as well as everyone fell to the snow below.

"Is everyone okay?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Ashlynn said as everyone picked themselves up.

"If it wasn't for Snowflake appearing as she did we would've been buried under it." Briar said.

"Snowflake…" Princess called as she helped her to her feet.

"I'm okay…just a little tired is all." Snowflake said as she held her head.

"How did you do that? Have you ever done that spell before?" Princess asked.

"No, no I haven't…it felt new though." Snowflake said. 

"Princess!"

"Woah, Duchess?!" Princess yelped as Duchess lept on her embracing her in a high.

"I thought…I was gonna die!" She cried and Princess frowned.

"Well, you're fine now." She huffed and got Duchess to let go before she walked away.

"We're blocked, what do we do? Going all the way around will take days!" Ashylnn said.

"Days we don't have." Briar said.

"How did the sleigh get all the way up there?" Blondie wondered. 

"What's going on, what happened?" Snowflake asked.

"It's Jackie and Northwind, they tricked me and they're headed to defeat our father and take over the Winter Palace. Our family needs us, we must push through." Crystal said.

"Well we would've reached Cinderella's castle by now..but you didn't listen." Snowflake said crossing her arms.

"I know. And I'm sorry." Crystal said.

"Hmp. It already happened. Now all that's left is to find our way over that wall." Snowflake said. 

"But, how?" Blondie asked.

****

"I am the Princess of Winter and I will not let a little wall of snow stop me." Crystal said.

"You and me both." Snowflake said.

"Um, excuse me, but uh–that's a super gigantic wall of snow!" Daring said.

"Even if we make it over and even if we get the roses we need from Cinderella, Swan Princess and Sleeping Beauty's castle. We still don't know where the last one is." Briar said.

"Excuse me, but the world of Ever After is counting on us, all of us to end this Wicked Winter. This cannot be the end, not when everyone needs us now more than ever!" Snowflake said.

"Did Jack give up when the Beanstalk was too tall? Did Rapunzel's Prince look for a Princess with shorter hair to climb? No! We can do this, but only together." Crystal said.

"And first up, is that we gotta get up that wall and get our Sleigh back!" Snowflake said and Crystal began the climb.

"Are Crystal and Snowflake really trying to climb that? All by themselves?" Daring asked.

"It's called thinking of others Daring, she's worried about her family, about all of ever after. Hang on Crystal, Snowflake I'm with you!" Rosabella exclaimed and rushed towards the wall.

"Wow! I'm not missing this story, Crystal and Snowflake winter leading by example." Blondie smiled as she took out her mirror pad to go live and those who watched at home cheered them on.

"How are you holding up?" Snowflake asked.

"Not so good, I'm slipping." Crystal said and Snowflake looked around and she gasped and smiled.

"Hang on a little longer sis!" She said and dove to the ground.

"Snowflake, what are you doing?" Princess asked as Blondie followed her with the mirror pad.

"Making an easier way to climb…Crystal, heads up!" Snowflake yelled as she used her magic to cut off two Icicles and threw them in the air allowing Crystal to grab them once they were nailed into the wall.

"We need more!" Crystal yelled from above.

"Come on everybody, let's do this!" Snowflake yelled.

"Here, take this!" Crystal yelled and threw down her snow gun. Snowflake caught it and tossed it to Ashylnn.

"Princess…"

"Already on it." Princess said taking her wand out.

"Come on everyone!" Duchess exclaimed and they all rushed to gather icicles and the three girls shot them into the wall and Crystal climbed up the stairs to the top helping the others get up after they climbed. Snowflake being the last as she finished off the ladder. 

Daring held his big paw and pulled her up.

"Thank you." She smiled. "Great job everyone, we did it." She said as they all gathered around and chattered in excitement. 

"No time to spellebrate everyone, we have to hurry up and stop Jackie akd Northwind." Crystal said and they all got into the sleigh.

The others gasped when they saw Cinderella's castle in the distance but it was not only far, but to get there they had to go down a steep road.

"But how do we get down there?" Briar asked. 

"Oh, oh I know." Daring said. "This is the fun part." He said as he grabbed the rails and jumped back with it.

"Safety first." Princess said turning the rails into belts on a rollercoaster. Daring pushed the sleigh and they cheered once they went sliding down at high speed, enjoying the ride as they got closer to Cinderella' castle. 

"This is awesome!" Snowflake yelled.

Although they got there too fast and so Daring jumped off as they closed into the stairs. He planted his paws/feet into the snow  slowing them down as they got to Cinderella's castle.

"What a rush! Let's do it again!" Snowflake yelled earning her a bunch of confused looks. "You know when the world is not at stake hehe." She chuckled nervously.

"Oowie! Splinter in my paw." Daring cried.

"Oh Daring…I'm sorry. Come on, let's get up into the castle. I'm sure they have to have a first aid kit in there." Snowflake said, helping him out.

"Success. Cinderella's castle!" Blondie beamed.

"My poor feet can't take another climb right now." Briar groaned as she sat on the stairs holding her foot.

"Oh don't worry. My mom never wanted to lose a shoe on the run again." Ashylnn said as moved an ornament that revealed a button and she pushed it making the stairs become an elevator.

"Daring let me see your paw." Snowflake said holding the paw with the splinter to get a better look at it.

"No. You can't touch it." He whined taking it back and she rolled her eyes.

"Stop being such a scaredy beast Daring, we're almost there and then we'll fix you up." Snowflake said, holding his paw in her hand.

And so, the chill in the air grew even colder as the girls explored.

Ashylnn opened the door to a big ball room.

Cinderella and her subjects managed to escape to warmer climates before the truly wicked winter had set in.

"We must find the rose of Summer, Ashylnn does your mother have a place where she keeps precious things?" Crystal asked.

"Of course, she keeps the glass slipper in her bedroom shoe closet. We should check there first." Ashylnn said.

"Ah-ha! Found the kitchen." Snowflake said. "You guys go on ahead Daring come with me." She said leading him inside the kitchen.

"Now let's take a look at that splinter." She said rummaging through the kitchen until she found the first aid kit and took out a pair of tweezers. "It'll heal like magic." She said, taking his paw.

"Ow, ow be careful, Snowflake." He said.

"Now Daring." She said.

"Oh, just do it oh!" He cried.

"Uh…Daring." She said having already taken out the splinter.

"Oh um thanks." He said. "I, I don't know why you're so nice to me. I mean we just met and I'm not even handsome anymore." He cried into his paws.

"You're handsome? I never really noticed, but I honestly don't care what you look like Daring. The fact that you were willing to come with us on our mission and despite the numerous times you complained you pulled through. So it doesn't matter if you're handsome or furry, big or small, it's your heart that matters most." She said, taking his paw.

"Besides, I've always had a thing for big furry creatures." She giggled.

"Thank you, Snowflake." He said putting his other paw on her hands and a faint blush appeared on her pale blue skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 0 41
In a war-ridden world where power and love drive people to kill and betray one another, simple orphan girl Iris must learn to suddenly navigate a lif...
18.1K 799 11
Emma's got everything she's ever wanted. She's the daughter of the most beloved King and Queen of the Enchanted Forest, Snow White and Prince Charmin...
744 68 13
Aurelia Charming - daughter of Prince Charming and Cinderella - is head over heels for one of her father's knights, Rowan Winters, despite her father...
Set it Off By CJ

Fanfiction

1.2K 53 13
What if the world was filled with royals who wanted to follow their footsteps while rebels want to go against their parents but in secret? Well this...