TBOAH react to TOTCF

By LunaAfton02

The TBOAH characters react to TOTCF. They will react to chapters and wikis. Timeline: After the Terror Plaza... More

A/N
Introduction
1. Wiki - Glenn
2. Ch. 18: Saw a Dragon (1)
4. Ch. 19: Saw a Dragon (2)
5. Wiki - Raon Miru
6. Ch. 20: Saw a Dragon (3)
7. Wiki - Archie
8. Ch. 174: Tricked? (2)

3. Wiki - Hong

7.4K 310 22
By LunaAfton02

When the 5 minutes break ends people start to return to their seats.

"The break has ended. And as I said before I'm going to show you another wiki. So, let's turn the roulette again."

Luna, the guardian, then makes appear the roulette in the screen again and turns it, until it stops at one name.

HONG

"Isn't that the cat that was with you Hyung?" Basen asks Cale and he just nods in return.

Many other people too have noticed that the name is the same as one of the cats that appeared in the last video and were curious as of where were the two of them.

"I know most of you are probably thinking where are they. Don't worry they aren't dead in here, they are just a bit shy. On, Hong could you come here at the front, nobody here will hurt you."

Then two cats start walking to the front to where the guardian is and she puts them with Cale.

Cale, although surprised, starts to pet them unconsciously and then the wiki starts to appear.

NAME
Hong

RELATIVES
On (older sister)
Raon Miru (adoptive younger brother)

"I have a younger brother?!" Hong exclaims excited.

"Who is Raon?" On asks as excited as his brother but hiding it.

"You will know it in the future."

At this Hong pouts because he wants to know who is his younger brother.

Cale Henituse (adoptive father)

Seeing this, Deruth, who was drinking water, spits it in shock.

"I have grandkids?" He asks still in shock. Next to him Violan was happy that his son, even though she doesn't show it, will give her grandchildren.

"Oppa, I'm an aunt!!" Lily excitedly screams to Basen. He too was excited about it but didn't show it.

Cale was in shock with only one thing in his mind.

'I'm a father?'

After a few more minutes processing, he finally smiles and pat's his 'children'.

Meanwhile, the rest of the room, especially the people from Roan Kingdom, were shocked that the trash was a father and that he had adopted them.

AFFILIATIONS
Cale Henituse
Henituse Family
Molan Family
Fog Cat Tribe

"Ho" Ron and Beacrox were surprised that the two kids that his ex-young master adopted were affiliated to their House.

'Maybe I decided to teach them and leave the Molan House legacy to them' Ron thinks.

ABILITIES
Poison

"Your ability is poison?" Cale asks the red cat in his lap.

"Yes. Is it too strange?" Hong replies with another question.

"No, it's cool and you will be able to protect yourself." Cale replies smiling.

Hearing this On and Hong smile at Cale, happy that he accepts them.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

AGE
7 (start)
9 (current)

PLACE OF BIRTH
Eastern Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Fog Cat (mutant)
GENDER
Male
EYE COLOR
Gold
HAIR COLOR
Dark Red

"The accuracy of this really creeps me out" Bud whispers to his friend, Glenn.

Hong is the younger brother of On.

Appearance
Cat form
Small enough to sit in Cale's arm with his sister. He has dark red fur and golden eyes.

"You really are small. Have you been eating?" Cale asked worried without noticing

On and Hong shock their heads, but are a little happy knowing that Cale cares for them.

The Henituse Family were shocked at hearing Cale being worried and were thinking that he was already starting to look like the kids' father.

Human form
A young boy with golden eyes and dark red hair. He's a little bit plump because of all the food he eats alongside Raon.

"Is this because of me?" Cale asks the guardian.

"Eh, yeah, you started to give them a lot of food made by Beacrox."

At this, Cale nods, thinking that he should also give a lot of food to the little kids of the Cat Tribe.

History
He was a member of the Fog Cat Tribe and escaped with his sister at the age of 7. Though the siblings were slated to become successors to the tribe, because of their mutation, the elders believed they didn't have any abilities and tried to kill them.

Reading this, On and Hong looked down remembering what happened with the Cat Tribe, but then they noticed a pat in their heads. They looked up and see the human, Cale looking at them with sympathy and patting them to confort them.

"Thanks" On says with a broken voice ready to cry.

"You can cry if you want" Cale says, and with that On and Hong start crying while hugging Cale, who they had just met, but they already trust him.

Meanwhile, around the rest of the room there were different expressions.

The dragons, beast people, elves, queen Litana and the Henituse Family were thinking that it was a very wholesome scene, while people from the Roan Kingdom and people who knew about his reputation were watching in disbelief, specially Choi Han.

From their first meeting, Hong was always more trusting of Cale than his sister, On. He and On tried to sneak into Cale's life in the Henituse Estate as cats, but Cale recognized them as the children he had met in the slums because of both their appearance and smell.

"It seems that you tried to sneak in my life being cats" Cale says while wondering how his other self knew that the cats and the kids were the same.

Abilities/Powers
Hong has the power of poison and is able to increase his strength by consuming different poisons. He has eaten poison from the Poisonous Snow Storm in the Valley of Despair and from the poisonous plants in the Forest of Darkness.

'The Valley of Despair and the Forest of Darkness?!' That's what most of the people in the room were thinking.

"Why did you go in there?" Choi Han asks screaming.

"As I said before don't ask me, ask my other self. I don't know what he does." Cale answers Choi Han annoyed.

Cale was annoyed that the people in the room were always asking him about the other him whereabouts. The guardian had already said that it was an alternative dimension, so why he would know what was happening?

Hong is unable to go berserk.

"You can't go berserk?" Lock asks shocked, he thought that all the beast people were able to go berserk.

"No, me and my brother are unable to go berserk, that's why the elders of the Cat Tribe tried to kill us." On answers the werewolf.

The poisons he can use the most are paralyzing poison and sleeping poison. He can use them a lot since they are weaker poisons.

"It seems that he doesn't use much deadly poisons." Queen Litana says happily.

'Then, it means that he doesn't kill with his poison.'

'Oh, queen Litana, only if you knew'

Trivia
It's surmised that his name is based off of the Chinese character "Hong" meaning "Red".

"My name means Red?" Hong asks confused.

"Well, it makes sense because you are red, but it also shows that your parent weren't very creative." Cale says, while On and Hong nod at what he says.

'Chinese? Isn't that a language from my world?! First Korean and now Chinese. Does this guardian know something? Well, she did say that she watches over our world, does that mean that she can also look over other worlds'? Choi Han was thinking very hard, questioning if maybe the guardian knew something about him or about his old world.

"Well, this is all for the Wiki of Hong, now we will continue with the next chapter"

"About the little dragon, right?" The golden dragon, Eruhaben, asks and the guardian nods at his question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.2K 19
γ€” Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 γ€Š Discontinued! 》 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because the...
91K 4K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
161K 5.8K 17
The Goddess of Existence were doing her normal routine for the day. Watching Cale for every world and making sure he's safe and comfortable. The Go...
36.1K 1.9K 65
If you are special, it's only natural that you'll get the gods' attention at some point of your life. That was what happened to Kim Rok Soo. At some...