๐’œ๐“‡๐’น๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š๐“ˆโœจ Legolas Lo...

By ElfAdventures

"๐™‹๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™–๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ." เผ„ ๐˜–๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ โ”‚Illustrated by our Legolas Cosplay โ”‚ Se... More

Welcome to our Illustrated Novel
Part 1
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Mounting Weariness
Chapter 2 ~ Dreams and Peril
Chapter 3 ~ Blinding Light
Chapter 4 ~ Mysterious Ailment
Chapter 5 ~ I Need to Know You
Chapter 6 ~ Sapphires and Emeralds
Chapter 7 ~ Awe and Renewal
Chapter 8 ~ The Unnatural Son
Chapter 9 ~ Bated Breath
Chapter 10 ~ A Bittersweet Plan
Chapter 11 ~ Her Guiding Star
Chapter 12 ~ Trumpeting Trepidation
Chapter 13 ~ Venom Sent Forth
Chapter 14 ~ Dawn of Butterflies
Chapter 15 ~ Oaken Cottage
Chapter 16 ~ Simple Touches (M)
Chapter 17 ~ Glimpse of the Past (M)
Chapter 18 ~ Tidings of Peril
Chapter 19 ~ Beneath Sunless Boughs
Chapter 20 ~ Outnumbered
Chapter 21 ~ The Woodland Guard
Chapter 22 ~ An Hour's Rest (M)
Chapter 23 ~ The Elvenking (M)
Chapter 24 ~ Nature of A Fae (M)
Chapter 25 ~ Persimmon Grove (M)
Chapter 26 ~ Paths Converging
Chapter 27 ~ Cosmic Caresses (M)
Chapter 28 ~ Tides of Prophecy (M)
Chapter 29 ~ My Refuge (M)
Chapter 30 ~ As The Raven Flies
Chapter 31 ~ The Deceiver
Chapter 32 ~ His Soothing Star (M)
Chapter 33 ~ Ardent Arrows (M)
Chapter 34 ~ The Ache Within (M)
Chapter 35 ~ Revelations (M)
Chapter 36 ~ Twins of Fae (M)
Chapter 37 ~ Upon the Brink (M)
Chapter 38 ~ Dread and Deceit (M)
Chapter 39 ~ Before the Dawn (M)
Chapter 40 ~ My Wildling (M)
Chapter 41 ~ Your Heart Quivers (E)
Chapter 43 ~ The Talk (E)
Chapter 44 ~ Uncloaked (E)
Chapter 45 ~ Toiling Together (E)
Chapter 46 ~ Pursuit of Power
Chapter 47 ~ A Night To Celebrate (M)
Chapter 48 ~ Music and Dessert (E)
Chapter 49 ~ Many Magicks (M)
Chapter 50 ~ Of Joy And Sorrow (M)
Chapter 51 ~ The Last Lesson (M)
Chapter 52 ~ Healing Touch (M)
Chapter 53 ~ Clandestine Kisses (E)
Chapter 54 ~ Clandestine Kisses Two (E)
Chapter 55 ~ News For A Kingdom (M)
Chapter 56 ~ Fae Unleashed (M)
Chapter 57 ~ The Mirror of Galadriel (M)
Chapter 58 ~ Gifts for a Quest
Chapter 59 ~ To The Sea (M)
Chapter 60 ~ A Fae Well Tended (E)
Chapter 61 ~ Breakfast at Sea (M)
Chapter 62 ~ Bound in Starlight (E)
Chapter 63 ~ Into the Unknown (M)
Part 2
Chapter 64 ~ Elfae Dreamer (M)
Chapter 65 ~ Left Behind (M)
Chapter 66 ~ Ricemilk Tea (M)
Chapter 67 ~ Many Welcomes
Chapter 68 ~ Counsel and Craving (M)
Chapter 69 ~ Peril and Passion (E)

Chapter 42 ~ His Magic Staff (E)

1.4K 243 347
By ElfAdventures

EXPLICIT ✨

┍━━━━━━»•» ❀ «•«━┑

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 - 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. '𝑻𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍.

┕━»•» ❀ «•«━━━━━━┙

AN: This is part 3 of the first love scene and takes place about an hour after Gwaihir and Rusco help Legolas reunite with Faeriel to banish her melancholy. You can skip this one too if you don't like very explicit sex scenes. Also, it's a bit rambling and unpolished but HOT. 🥵

____________________

The sweet ache in Faeriel's core mounted a thousandfold as her legs splayed apart, her center hovering over Legolas' hips. Dizzy, breathless fluttering filled her chest and belly and every nerve in her body quivered. Short pants infused with soft whimpers rushed through her parted lips. Her dewy well wrung wildly as if grasping for him.

Legolas peered up at Faeriel through hooded, scintillating eyes, supple mouth gasping wide with both pleasure and surprise. His mane of satin splayed in long tendrils, gleaming like mithril against the rich moss. Heart swelling and stomach swooping, Faeriel leaned down and sank the swells of her pouting lips into his, slipping her tongue in to swirl in the wet heat of his mouth.

Thrills exploded in her lips and rushed down the center of her body. Her core clenched in rapturous squeezes. Faeriel moaned into his massaging mouth, savoring his sweet summery scent and taste. His elated turmoil poured through his stroking lips and tongue, mingling with hers.

Legolas' heart tumbled over itself. He had not been sure what would happen when he crossed the Woodland Realm to his soulmate. He had yearned foremost to make sense of her sudden sorrow and help her. Now, he could scarcely fathom this ecstatic turn of events.

With trembling fingers he cupped her neck and the small of her back, returning the kiss roughly, humming and sighing into her mouth. An even more delicious and unbearable ache mounted in his loins. Fingers still slick with the dew of her buch, Legolas began caressing his meleth urgently everywhere he could reach.

Keenly Faeriel felt the pressure of each pillowy palm and long strong finger as they slid fervidly over her curves. Warm palms cupped her breasts, sending a pleasurable shiver through her. Legolas caught her peaks between his fingers and pinched them just enough to spark a delicious ache.

Faeriel moaned into his mouth, legs going loose and languid, flesh frothing in wild waves, core a hot and needy whirlpool. Great swathes of effervescence burst in her chest, swooped about her middle, and fizzed along her limbs, making her feel like she was tingling apart.

Legolas reached down, pillowing his fingers into her plush bottom. Kneading into her round globes, he gave an urgent tug. Faeriel whimpered in delight... and then collapsed.

Perfect alignment graced her descent. Her desperate maiden flower pressed to his massive, oaken bulge. Joint moans of ecstasy shuddered between their trembling mouths. Only thin supple leggings lay in between spellbinding, staggering euphoria.

Legolas' length pulsed powerfully in the embrace of her hot hollow. His hands convulsed around her lush bottom. Tingles and jolts rushed up and down the length of their bodies, shuddering their hips into an erratic dance.

Their connection ran much deeper than their flesh. An ethereal cocoon borne of their burgeoning union engulfed their fëa in a mirror their bodies. Ragged, blinding trails of light arced throughout their souls and their tingling nerves entwined like roots, merging as one. Around them the grove flashed and flourished, and beyond the magic flowed further through the forest. Each panting breath healed a new tree.

The moment their loins touched, Faeriel's tension burst asunder. Her muscles palpitated rapidly for a fleeting breath. Then she was hurled straight over the edge of a colossal cliff of sensation. The husky rumble of Legolas' groans into her mouth, his hot hands upon her rear and that magnificent pressure throbbing in the juncture of her thighs flung her hard and fast into oblivion.

"UHHN, Faeriel—" Legolas rasped.

Never had the prince been scarce of breath, and now he gasped for it. His 'wî pulsed euphorically under the friction. Faeriel's hot hollow felt so right. A yet more urgent kind of pressure began building deliciously in and around his length, searing his nerves with unprecedented intensity. It felt delicious yet also frustrating. The ellon hissed in swift, shuddering breaths, gritting his teeth as his meleth tremored upon him, gasping out those beautiful breathy moans that thrilled him so.

Legolas felt heady bliss splash along his nerves in an effervescence he recognized. The back of his neck fizzled as he discerned that it was Faeriel's own pleasure coursing through him as if they were already merged... And she was exploding with it. All the world melted away, leaving only sensations wrought of their love.

Legolas moaned hard, gripping her round buttocks in his tingling hands, holding her firm against his quaking shaft. "Aii—Faeriel—" Legolas moaned again.

Through the seismic pleasures of thrumming heat, shooting thrills and melting limbs, Faeriel heard Legolas groan her name, perceived his wild excitement. Then he gripped her tighter and subtly shifted his hips. The motion stroked his stone hard bulge along that most sensitive part of her body. She felt an even sharper ache of pleasure pulse tight inside her, and also, unmistakably, she felt Legolas' own pleasure collide with hers, compounding it. She sobbed as her orgasm deepened, pure pulsating, glowing, scintillating magic.

Cries tore from Faeriel's throat which Legolas eagerly swallowed in a frenzy of lips. Dazzled by the friction, their mouths merged loosely between hot and ragged pants. Legolas' moans vibrated against Faeriel's swollen lips, and her own reverberated back as she quaked atop him.

Legolas shifted under her again, just slightly, eliciting a moan and a heady burst of her delight. "Mmmh—!" He groaned into her mouth as he pressed harder up into her heat. It felt too incredible, and he quivered under the effort to abide by his vow of gentleness. Only his deep behest not to harm her kept him barely cognizant.

Legolas' hands slid up her back, one burying in her hair. He held her close, his heart glowing with gratitude for the elleth, the fae elleth, whom he loved with all his heart. She requited that love... for all eternity. This wondrous thought alone floated in his pleasure fractured mind as Legolas shifted his hips again, stroking his aching bulge rapturously into the crevice of her thighs, and drinking in her sensuous responses.

Husky masculine groans harmonized with airy dulcet mewls. The raw music they made imprinted in Faeriel's memory. The blissful pulsations in her center intensified with every subtle shifting of their hips. The young fae felt wholly lightheaded, frantic, eager, and loved.

They remained here, moving but a little, their pleasure, already powerful beyond reckoning, merging as one, and their astral souls beginning to entwine. 

Faeriel's hips still twitched uncontrollably, continuing to jostle her against Legolas' solid branch. The waves kept crashing inside her. The sensations melted through into Legolas, flooding both their bodies with pure, mind-bending thrills.

"Fae—uhhhn—Faeriel," Legolas groaned haltingly, breathlessly.

He had never sounded so utterly raw and emotional. His rough, seductive voice sent a fresh dizzying wave of bliss careening through her. A warm, effervescent glow spread out from her chest. Oh how I love him, my meleth!

Faeriel's body coiled, wanting more. As one, instinctively, the two began to move. A rolling motion slid them in opposite directions, whetting their most sensitive places.

Heavy groans shuddered into their roughening kisses. The feel and sound of Legolas aroused Faeriel like naught else. She craved the sight of him as well, and eased her face out of the kiss just as he rolled his hips again.

Nothing could have prepared her for the resplendent beauty of the ellon who lay beneath her.

Sublime pleasure was etched upon that angelic, moaning face, pleasure she wrought in him. His chin thrust forward and his mouth dropped open, currently releasing a steady stream of moans and gasps, the sound throaty yet lyrical. His eyes were squeezed shut, but presently they half opened. Darkened depths of sapphire locked with smoldering orbs of emerald.

"Gi melin, Faeriel," he half groaned, half whispered, brushing trembling fingers across her warm cheek.

Everything about his face, his tension and his voice betrayed his barely banked passion. The rich, textured way he declared his love to her sent a fresh release rippling through her and made her lips tingle with almost unbearable intensity."Gi melin—Leg—ohhh—"

Legolas overwhelmed her then as he pumped his hips again, more powerfully this time. And again. Faeriel rocked back, crying out as something distinctive burst in her anew, sending her quaking and sobbing atop her beloved. The waves crashed giddily until stars twinkled beneath her eyelids. When she opened them, she saw more lights glittering all around their grove, illuminating a profusion of glossy new green leaves and a myriad of flowers.

Legolas reveled in the way Faeriel's normally sweet, breathy, and warm-toned voice had turned even breathier, her streams of mewls and keening cries suffusing their steamy, magic filled grove.

Though they knew it not just then, the forest all around was replenishing. Leaves greened, new shoots expanded, fern fronds stretched over dampened moss. The Sylvan veins, the miniscule web of roots linking the whole of Arda, hummed beneath the loam.  Ancient magic pulsed, restoring the harmony of nature all around them. Faeriel knew not the vast healing power she was bequeathing to the land, but Arda's capillaries glowed bright in her magical vision, and their health made her spirit soar even more.

Fire erupting through his veins and making him feel feral, Legolas slid his hands down her back again to grasp her round globes. He squeezed, summoning so beautiful a moan from her that his heart hung suspended a moment before thumping again hard. More blood pooled in his shaft, and the pleasurable pressure there felt hot and tingly to an almost excruciating extent.

Their hips rocked deliciously together but soon Faeriel's melting limbs again could no longer obey her. Collapsing completely upon her meleth, she moaned into his warm neck as her entire body was once again beset by utter bliss.

Legolas' big hands glided up and down her back as he kept rocking up slowly, steadily, making her bounce lightly atop him. Her breath hitched as he cupped her bottom again. His fingertips slid into the cleft, making her gasp and sob as that tingly heat boiled hotter in her every crevice. Those broad palms and strong fingers pulled her closer, squeezing her core tighter to his hardness.

Faeriel lay over him, held down by him, anchored at that one glorious point as her urgency for more began to mount again. Soft groans melted against her ear. Gripping her bottom tighter, Legolas guided her forward and up, sliding her core along the steely length of his magic staff. Faeriel tensed amid spasming thrills, little melting orgasms that made her limbs a puddle. She needed more... More friction, more speed...

Legolas' spellbound gaze danced between her sultry emeralds and her pink, parted lips. Wild shivery heat coursed through his body, making everything inside him feel like it was tumbling and swirling and changing form. Sigh after sigh gusted from his lungs, striving for air that seemed strangely scarce. Thrills skittered through his middle, and his molten 'wî throbbed. The bowstring of his body was straining tauter than ever, bellowing at him to thrust harder, to flip her over into her back and bear down hard and fast, to roughly root their bodies together.

Yet Legolas still clung to his vow of carefulness. He knew not how delicate her flower was, and he did not want to hurt her with his considerable strength. Teetering on the brink of unbridled frenzy, his long, muscular thighs and the hands splayed around her rear strained to stay gentle. He rocked upward and dragged her loins against his with as much care as he could muster.

Sensations as radiant as stars blazed across an expanse within Faeriel that felt as boundless and transcendent as the night sky.  Each star sparkled with such an effervescence. Flickers of relief she had never felt, that she had craved in rising desperation since Legolas first had cultivated her desire those weeks ago, made her smile breathlessly.

Legolas lay beneath her, panting, still rocking his hips up slowly, stroking himself between his goddess' thighs as she convulsed and keened upon him. "So beautiful, my Faeriel, my wildling. I am yours," came his tender whisper against her ear.

His words washed over her, surrounding her tingly ear and her quavering heart in a warm embrace like no other. Shakily, she rose to gaze down at him again.

Oh... so indescribably gorgeous. Unbelievably magical. Flushed cheeks in a fair face wreathed in splaying starlit strands... Those perfect lips parted, breaths rushing forth, laced with beautiful sounds of passion... Eyes heavy with need and endlessly loving as he gave himself to her in mind, body, and fëa.

A heavy bolt of desire flared through her loins. Ohhhh. Faeriel was not anywhere close to placated.  Not remotely near to sated. She was the opposite... Stoked beyond reckoning.

"Mmm... more," she whispered.

Legolas' lips quirked into a seductive little smile that was quickly replaced by a groan as he squeezed her bottom and rolled their bodies together. Faeriel pressed her weight down to meet him, gasping as he kept rolling, watching ardently as his head fell back and chin thrust forward.

He soon returned to lock eyes with her. This was the hottest part, his smoldering gaze. So bright, and yet so dark. So gorgeous... too gorgeous to bear quietly...  Faeriel was moaning... Feverish... Melting into bliss. Her core had never been so hot, so sensitive... something inside her was building again, but even higher than before... She reached for Legolas with trembling hands.

Faeriel cupped his shapely jaw in her palms. Honing her fingertips upon his ears, Faeriel rapturously rubbed her thumbs along his velvet whorls and ridges.

"Baw daro," Legolas gasped, pleasure, wonder, and agitation filling him. <Don't stop.> His breath came shallow as her blessed, magical fingertips painted ecstatic patterns upon sensitive flesh. His hips moved under her, half deliberately and half from involuntary spasms.

Short swift breaths blew warm and sweet upon her upturned face as those beguiling brows furrowed. Legolas' head tipped slightly back but he kept his heated gaze fastened to hers as he continued moving under her, but slowly, gently, with long shuddering pauses in between.

Each wave of Faeriel's sensation now rolled inward, her hot, scintillating flesh grasping tighter and tighter as if chasing something more. It was much like the last weeks of unfulfilled desire, yet ineffably more intense. Their bodies trembled, dizzy with new pleasures yet prepared to merge with the power of a thousand horses.

Eyes locked with his, Faeriel began to rock in rhythm against his rolling hips as best she could, raw need endowing her with enough strength to rival her melting limbs.

The husky, lyrical sounds of their pleasure resounded in the quiet cathedral of the forest. Faeriel gazed down at her beloved, enchanted, feverish as she fingered his velvet ears. Legolas adorably bit his lip for a moment as he gazed up at her.

Faeriel stared in heated awe at the ellon beneath her. With each motion, Legolas' beautiful visage contorted in a bliss she knew must be mirrored in her own for him to see. Rough, shuddering pants issued from his mouth and his brow continually tightened over dark, fluttering lashes. His expressions resembled those of bodily pain. But Faeriel felt herself making those same faces, and she knew it was due to pain's stark opposite... and the deep pleasure was so beautiful on him.

Faeriel felt his nimble hands smooth eagerly all around her back and hips and bottom. Upon her flesh he painted a thousand shooting stars, each one cascading into the molten heart of her sensation, pleasure which in turn reverberated into his own body. Oh, those hands... finally, they were on her the way she had so desperately hoped for, the way she had thought just that morning would never be possible. But it was possible, it was reality... Legolas returned her love!

Again Legolas rolled his veritable rock against her, once, twice, thrice in succession. Gasping for breath, Faeriel tried to rock back, but soon found herself collapsing again as another orgasm beset her. Fern fronds unfurled about the clearing, humid mist gathered on greening leaves.

Faeriel only just managed to hold her head up this time. Hungrily she watched the joy and tension flow across the handsome curves and angles of Legolas' face. Her sheath rippled powerfully, commanding all of her strength while the rest of her turned to shaky mush.

Legolas steadfastly rubbed his steely bulge in the hollow of her thighs. He began to tease his fingers along her ears, adding an even richer body to the trembling heat surging through her like the finest wine.

"Faeriel... Meleth..." Legolas groaned as he thrust his hips up. His tone was exceedingly husky but beautiful as ever. Lidded, glowing eyes flickered intently between her own as if trying to memorize the moment. Then his gaze dropped to her lips and his brows and jaw tightened.

"Mibo nin," he husked out, the hoarse words distinctly desperate. Faeriel would never forget any detail of that precious lesson, spoken as first they lay together in passion... nor any detail of the laying. Faeriel dipped her face to his for a searing kiss.

Legolas' lips tingled with an ache, and when Faeriel brought her mouth to his, those nerves erupted in joyous fizzling waves. The pleasure cascaded down his body to his 'wî which ached even more fiercely. He kept rocking under her, caressing her back and buttocks with trembling hands. It was extremely pleasurable, but his shaft craved swifter, more intense friction and freedom from his garb. Alas, the ellon knew not if that would hurt her. Holding back was hurting him... his blood felt almost like lava as it all seemed to course to that thick throbbing monolith half ensconced within his leggings.

Legolas' lips were so soft and supple Faeriel wanted to sink into them and never resurface. He growled into her mouth, hands tangling deeper into her auburn tresses, thumbs rubbing fervently at her ears. The kisses and caresses sizzled through her quick and rough, shocking her to her toes. Her ears and lips tingled from hard pressure and warm friction. Her core was erupting, a wildly spurting geyser. Heat exploded through the rest of her, racing under her skin like a storm upon the wind. Even though Legolas was beneath her he surrounded her, a hot deluge of hands and lips and tongue that left her bursting all over.

Faeriel cried as the powerful elf beneath her whetted between her legs again, groaning into the rough kiss and squeezing the round globes of her bottom. Then Legolas slowed again, softening his lips, stroking up and down her spine, tenderly whispering her name.

The gong then wavered, tightening into that avid suspension. Every nerve in her body quivered, her center coiling with that restless tension. But this too was wondrous, so wondrous.

When his warm lips breathed soft, husky elvish endearments into her ear, a fresh flare of white hot desire splashed through her. Her core squeezed tighter and tighter, the tensing laced with little thrilling orgasms that melted down her thighs, each of them different, some rippling faster or slower, some glowing hotter, and each seeming to send bigger brighter sparkles fizzling down her shivery limbs, making her toes curl.

Soon Faeriel found she was able to roll her hips again, and she commenced the motion, stroking her buch fervently around his steely bulge.

The groan Legolas uttered then was rough and meltingly beautiful, bequeathing her with a hard and sudden peak. Faeriel's rhythm faltered as her glowing walls palpitated. Moments later, she fell once again into that pure, pulsating ecstasy. Her legs turned to jelly and she collapsed against Legolas, shuddering in the throes of pure physical euphoria. She buried her moaning face again into his sweet scented, warm neck, her heart and fëa shining with ecstasy too.

Legolas drank in the heady feel of yet another of her orgasms crackling into him. Her breath came hot and ragged, teasing the sensitive skin where his neck met his shoulder. Normally that might have tickled but now it felt exquisite as burning desire raced ever more frantically through his virile blood.

Through hot, heavy eyes, Legolas saw the green leaves, flecks of sky, and shimmering, magical lights blur above them. He devoured the feel of her exploding atop him... because of him. His trembling hands tightened upon her, fierce feelings of love, pride, lust, and protection erupting inside him.

After a time the steady release turned to more hot erratic seizing. Each potent squeeze felt blissfully exquisite but left more anticipatory tension in its wake, and instinctively Faeriel knew something even more earthshaking was not far off. She ached for more friction but felt far too shaky to seek it. The young fae let out a series of whimpers as the waves kept tightening, palpitating eagerly, but each burst of friction was too many seconds apart for the next tumble.

It had been only minutes, wonderful, explosive minutes since Faeriel climbed on top of him. She needed more, desperately.

Faeriel drew back slightly to look at him. His eyes were intense and smoldering as he met her gaze. Those powerful hips rolled under her again, stroking her with that glorious branch.

Faeriel kept her eyes fixed upon Legolas as she swirled toward more utter elation. Those eyes... Dark lashes hung low over the startlingly bright gems. The green light of the forest pooled with their blue to shimmer like the sea. Sunlight flecked his wide dark pupils. His low dark brows were still drawn together as if with pain, but a smile flickered upon his lips in between shaky breaths, and moreover from his ardent aura Faeriel knew the striking grimace was due to quite the opposite.

Faeriel shifted her hips in a longer rolling motion, grinding her center even more fully across the steely bulge of his shaft. "AH—" Faeriel's breath hitched hard, and so did his. Her eyes were fixed on those stunning sapphires as they whetted again in unison. His gorgeous mouth opened wider, jaw jutting on a low, beautiful groan as they kept grinding.

Legolas could scarcely keep his bowstring from snapping. He was so close to breaking. How he longed to rut harder into her nether embrace. But, he wondered, is that... is that... can I? Her aura beckons for more...

Legolas' eyes squeezed shut, then opened to lock with hers as they moved together. Faeriel curled her fingers into his ears, teasing in just the right place. Legolas groaned. His meleth kept tantalizing that spot, watching him with desire written all over her face and crackling all through her aura. Legolas stroked himself up into her hollow again, palming her enticing bottom. Her lovely lashes fluttered and her voluptuous lips parted in an extra captivating way.

"More," she moaned.

"Aii!" Legolas cried as an excruciating pleasure ache streaked to his groin, throbbing, unrelenting.

His reaction then was swift. A hard moan tore from him as his body's bowstring snapped. His powerful body engaged his full potential then, roughening against her hard and fast.

"UHHN—Faeeeriel!" Legolas cried.

Faeriel felt her breasts bounce and her loins tighten against the magnificent onslaught. She felt Legolas fist her tresses at the back of her head, tugging slightly upon the roots of her hair yet also pulling her face down to his to kiss her feverishly, a heady feeling that left her reeling even more.

His other hand palmed her plush bottom, dragging her against him. One of Legolas' splayed fingers dipped into her cleft, sending a lightning bolt of desire straight into her every inexorably heating crevice.

Her nether muscles tightened and trembled and melted all at once... and then, she plunged straight back into the orgasmic sea. Her sheath squeezed and released in exhilarating thrums that left her keening. Tingles poured out to her fingers and toes and the tips of her ears as another glorious full body cascade crashed through her.

Legolas felt an urgency beckoning him to fret faster, harder... pleasure pulsed in his 'wî, gloriously perfect but he felt insatiable, greedy for more. Her bottom and lips and her heated buch were beyond intoxicating. As he rocked his groin against her, he could only focus on two things. His infinite love for Faeriel and how sublime his 'wî felt rubbing up into her hot hollow.

Legolas' ragged breath and husky groans rushed against her ear as her inner walls spasmed with rising force. Each hand in turn caressed each of her shaking thighs and graced her bottom with exhilarating squeezes, pulling her flower to him, ever seeking to rock their bodies together more deeply. Their moans and sighs echoed through the treetops.

Legolas lifted his head and their gazes locked. Those dark, expressive brows, supple mouth and strong jaw were contorted with desire. His eyes glistened, dancing over her features and dipping to her bouncing breasts. His brows furrowed tighter and a still more fevered passion lit his handsome face.

Faeriel felt something in his aura ignite, flaring brightly. Then before Faeriel knew it, she was being tilted, tipped to the side. Legolas cradled her head and lower back as he swiftly flipped her over. She landed upon her back in the soft moss.

Legolas' long body was poised above her in all his tantalizing glory... Pants rushed between his parted lips and his glistening, satin mane tumbled down around one shoulder to tickle the bare flesh atop her chest. His stunning eyes smoldered more than ever, and the same excruciating passion and need she felt also scintillated in his aura.

Bereft of him against her, her hot channel tightened. Her walls grasped for him, sensing he was near. Tingling licks of sweet flame danced inside her swollen bud and all throughout her sheathe. Dew dripped from her, drenching the well worn cloth between her thighs even more.

Pillowy palms cupped her jaw as warm fingertips stroked her ears. Faeriel's legs dropped even farther apart, and she felt and heard the wetness of her petals as her knees sank down into the mossy bed.

His arms nearly weakened with how alluring she was spread out before him. Legolas gazed wonderingly down, entranced by Faeriel's raw, erotic beauty. He had never seen a sight more sublime, natural and right. Soft luminosity glowed from her smooth skin. His eyes lingered on her nipples, still resolutely tenting the soft velvet of her bodice. He longed to fully unlace the ties, cast the garment from her shoulders, and see those seductive mountains utterly naked.

Legolas lifted his gaze back up to her face. Puffy red lips panted in the most enticing way. Legolas' eyes snagged on them a moment, and something warm ballooned in his chest. He had loved those luscious lips perhaps a thousand times already in but an hour.

His gaze rose and halted upon her emerald eyes draped with their thick curtains of long lashes. They were the most luminous of all. They shone like green gems backlit by the sun, though their emotional depths were still perfectly defined in those wide, round, starry pupils. Legolas froze for a moment in awe, riveted by their breathtaking beauty.

Faeriel slipped her arms around Legolas' solid shoulders. Exquisite pressure built low in her abdomen as she tugged at him with one hand while tracing the indent in muscle down his spine with the other.

Legolas' breath hitched and shuddered on a low moan as her fingers sank into his backside, dragging him from his trance, tugging him toward her. He loved for her to touch him there.

"I ache for you," Faeriel breathed.

"Ai—" Legolas groaned, a tremor wracking his solid frame. Then his parted lips and handsome cheekbones lifted in a breathtaking, core-drenching grin. "I shall not leave my Princess aching..." he uttered in a rasp that licked at her in all the right places.

The liquid heat in his smirking eyes poured over her. That tingling, swollen point between her thighs pulsed wildly, aching for the hard pressure and friction of his branch. In her keen ears she heard its steady beat even over their harsh breathing and the thunder of her heart. The tension inside her was utterly volcanic, palpitating in molten spasms... wanting to be whetted, needing to explode.

Desire had hollowed her out at his first declaration of love, and ever since, had made her muscles thrum so hard and often that a sweet soreness suffused them. Nectar poured from her well with every desperate wring of want, making her scorching core into a contradiction... fluid like a puddle, tight like a fist.

Faeriel squeezed Legolas' backside, tugging, writhing in the bed of moss, her every nerve sizzling, her mind fracturing with desire. A breathless groan resonated in her beloved's chest and his gorgeous head tipped back, his fingers convulsing against her jaw and ears.

Then Legolas crashed his mouth to hers, moaning low in his throat. Lightning raced under his skin from every point of contact, streaking straight to where he longed for her to surround him. And just like that, the last of his inhibitions vanished. His bowstring utterly snapped, unleashing the blistering fervor of his monumental need.

Amid ragged breaths he claimed her lips as he reached down, hastily loosening the ties at his waist. His shaft sprang free, its thick crown bouncing into her. Legolas wasted no time then in aligning their bodies... and banishing the distance between them.

The weight of his hips and all that was thick and solid in between tumbled down between her legs like an avalanche. With a rough, guttural groan, a meltingly beautiful sound, Legolas bore down fully, his weight pressing his thick, steely length in the cleft of soft splaying petals.

The perfect pressure of his 'wî merged with all the ecstatically tightening, throbbing, bursting nerves betwixt Faeriel's thighs. There was not a whisper of air between them... Only one layer of wet, supple cloth lay between their searing heat.

Legolas moaned, a long low husky sound. A delicious, lightning ache flashed along his shaft and shot through every nerve in his body, flavored with the waves of Faeriel's billowing bliss... And then it hit him... because could sense her feelings when their loins were connected, he would be able to sense the onset of any discomfort.

Faeriel's splayed knees quaked in the moss. The cool soft verdant blanket of Arda beneath her was a delicious counterpoint to Legolas' taut, hard, hot body.

Through hot eyes Faeriel stared up at Legolas' beautiful visage contorting in the same pleasure she felt emanating from him in a heady torrent. His eyes were barely open but their blue gems shone like crystals under low lashes. Gravelly sounds rumbled from his throat through the sumptuous swells of his mouth.

Their bodies were connected right where they were meant to be. Legolas did not yet move his hips, he did not need to. He could feel his aching 'wî pulse forward in uncontrollable thrusts, drumming a hard, swift, rhythmic beat on Faeriel's hot hollow.

His length was longer than the valley of her thighs but the supple embrace of her petals, even through the damp fabric, still felt delectably immersive... utterly overwhelming. Legolas could not imagine a greater pleasure could ever possibly exist. Faeriel's ecstasic aura crackled into him, dazzling all his nerve endings. Somewhere halfway up his 'wî, he could also feel the little prominence that lay near the top of her petals twitch back against him.

Faeriel gasped, moaning, entire body trembling uncontrollably as his magical shaft throbbed against her. Her core palpitated in hard, slow squeezes... Then the tension soared free, melting everywhere in another powerful crescendo of ecstasy.

Groaning with relish, Legolas began to move, grinding his length into her, and everything heightened. His tongue dove into her mouth, swirling and fluttering. Her body pounded with fevered heat as she met his inventive, urgent motions with her own. The fretting was instinctive, it seemed the only thing to do.

His every touch sought her with frantic yearning, his lips, his hands, the mysterious part of him that made him an ellon, driving her higher and higher...

Her buch felt different this time, some magic was building, a magic much stronger. More tension was gathering than ever before.

Legolas felt pleasure in the effervescence of Faeriel and her desire for more was obvious. He unleashed his strength, fretting harder into the juncture of her thighs, feeling the slick fabric gliding smoothly under his liberated shaft.

A few more seconds passed and Faeriel's tingling rush expanded... the heat intensified... so close... The tingling rush... that widening looseness, suffused with promise, searing with sharp, rich heat, heralding an even stronger magic. Faeriel tensed up with an urgent sense of waiting, of needing more... of being close to relief... Massive relief... just a little more...

Faeriel was about to melt into an even deeper bliss... That tingling rush expanded like the great ebbing of the sea before a tsunami. She stood upon the brink, leaning over the edge, but the wave only rose higher, still waiting to crash.

A second later, Faeriel caught a glimpse of her love, pleasure etched so sumptuously upon his fair face. Oh... how can anyone possess such angelic beauty?

His alluring eyes met hers, blazing with ardency. A thousand words were spoken with that look. His fingers tightened in her hair, thumbs rubbing her ear tips as he dove back down to her lips and thrust harder between her legs.

Their gazes held, their cries unceasing. Legolas felt her shudder under him, surmounting ever higher heights of ecstasy.

Tumbling in a swirling sea of glowing want and wonder, the young fae was poised upon the precipice of somewhere supremely magical. The tsunami arose to unprecedented height, soon to bear her to new depths of delight.

Legolas kept thrusting, his rhythm powerful, unerring, gliding his shaft hard between her legs. Faeriel began to tumble...there were no words for it as the world slipped away and it was only him and...

"Ohh Legolas!" she moaned breathlessly.

Again his pace quickened as if he knew precisely what his meleth wanted. And Legolas did know. He could feel her effervescent throes of elation surging into him and weaving through his body, scintillating his nerves.

Faeriel's every exhale became a moan. Her knees quaked against the moss. Her toes squeezed convulsively, feeling like they might fizz to pieces and fly away. Her mind forsook all thought as her sheathe gave one final, suspended squeeze... And then she fell over the edge into the sea of mind-numbing ecstasy.

Legolas did not stop grinding her with his magic staff in that hard, swift rhythm. Each perfect grinding thrust heralded a fresh spasm of euphoria. Her sheath was both rippling powerfully and melting into a molten puddle. A euphoric, magical, intoxicating contradiction.

Legolas felt her body rejoice under him, against him, and into him. Keenly he knew that her pleasure was now the most intense, the most transcendent that ever it was, and pride swelled within him that it was he who enchanted her so. Light flashed all around them. The ground shook. His shaft bore the impact of the seismic burst. It felt excruciatingly delightful. Pleasure vibrated through his steel erection, wrenching guttural cries from his chest.

Helpless now, utterly intoxicated, Legolas succumbed to the primordial need to relieve the pressure. Borne of seduction, wrought of love, the relentless tide kept filling him, and he felt the approach of an ecstasy beyond all others...

Faeriel's orgasm was more keen and rich and powerful than ever. The continuous implosions and explosions commanded her inner walls with such tumultuous, slow motion pulsations that she was left moaning and shuddering in sheer bliss.

Gloriously unbridled, Legolas moved upon her, grinding, groaning, gasping. His body felt ferocious and desperate, hot frenzy racing through his virile veins, like a volcanic mountain pressurized to the very brink. His breaths were shallow and he alternated between gazing deep into her eyes and devouring her lips.

Their coupling sent their nervous systems and minds to twining, gifting them awareness of the other's ecstatic sensations. Increasing moans and endearments tumbled from their lips as lightning crackled through their bodies.

Faeriel flew apart harder inside every time her name melodiously flowed from Legolas' chest. Her inner walls kept pulsating with slow, steady contractions of bliss. The pleasure swathing her spasming loins was heavy, dense, rich, and sharp. Melting waves crested up into her breasts and ears and fingertips, and rained down her thighs and calves into her toes. Her petals were a pool of dripping dew, and Legolas slid through them exquisitely, but...

But there was just one last frustration. The cloth was in the way... Faeriel wanted nothing between them, she wanted, wanted, wanted...

There was a ripping sound, as of fabric tearing. Legolas felt something hard brush his erection and he quickly raised his hips with a cry of surprise, eyes snapping down. A small root had arisen from the mossy earth and was—ripping Faeriel's pants!

Legolas' eyes shot up to hers as a thrill wrought of surprise and excitement arced through his chest. Fresh heat spilled down his spine as he beheld her sultry little smile. It tugged at her breathless mouth and sparkled in her lidded eyes. Aiiii!

Faeriel needed his magic staff against her aching flesh with feverish intensity. Her gaze dipped. Her eyes widened. That staff towered between them, pulsing upward.

Legolas saw Faeriel's eyes flit down and widen. Now his lips quirked at the corners as he noted the direction of her stare. His length was indeed tremendous. Before her, he had known not that it could swell so. It had always been large. But now he guessed Faeriel could just barely wrap her hand around his swollen girth. Thrills ricocheted through his midriff at the thought...

Legolas' eyes slid lower and the thrills intensified at a fleeting glimpse of shimmering pink and glossy petals. He sucked in a breath. The ellon was about to descend for a better view when he felt Faeriel pulling him back. He needed no convincing to ease over her once more, poised on knees and elbows. His huge erection jutted up against her ribs almost to her breasts. Excitement like no other raced through his virile veins.

"My wildling..." Legolas gasped breathlessly between brushing kisses to her tingle-sparking lips. "I... cannot... quite... believe this to be real..."

"Nor I," Faeriel gasped back. Lightning thrills rebounded between her lips, her pounding heart, and her clenching sheathe. She felt so bereft of balance and of breath... The rushing flutters, the molten thrumming, the gasping pants... 'Twas all so intense, surely she would faint... But nay, surely she would not, for Faeriel had never felt so alive.

"Ci írui, Faeriel... You are... so beautiful." <You're sexy> Legolas uttered before kissing her deeper, that sweet warm tongue stroking hers. "I can already... sense what you feel..." Legolas rejoiced that this was so, for he had thought that would not happen until they fully bonded, which could not come immediately without the taking of the herb. And yet, their bond in mind, body and essence was already forming.

"I sense what you feel too," Faeriel murmured, smiling. A tear leaked from the corner of her eye.

Legolas dipped his head to kiss it. The liquid slipped between his lips, the tang of salt tingling on his tongue. "Gi melin, meleth nin, my wildling."

"Gi melin, Legolas!"

Capturing her smile under his in a fervent, intoxicating kiss, Legolas eagerly obeyed her insistent pull upon his bottom. He bore down upon her, hardness slicking into her sea.

Wild jolts of pleasure arced between them and through them, for no boundaries remained. A raw noise tore from Legolas' throat and a heavy tremor wracked him just as Faeriel's breathless moan vibrated back. He felt her hands tighten in his hair and on his bottom as for the first time, his bare erection pressed directly against the most intimate part of her. The drenched heat and scintillating effervescence of Faeriel's core sent Legolas reeling, whirling, tumbling out of control.

"AII!" Legolas moaned, squeezing his eyes at the incredible feel of her buch wrapping his 'wî in her wet, sumptuous embrace. It felt so right... so divine. He dipped his mouth to hers and pumped his hips. Aii! Her hot, wet core slid perfectly along his aching shaft as his lips moved breathlessly over hers.

More hot jolts of sensation sparked in them both every time Legolas moved or Faeriel shuddered. His broad length felt like hot steel clad in soft velvet, a delicious contradiction that fit perfectly between her parted petals.

Legolas slid against her again with a slick sound. His head reared back and from his chest tore the most beautiful noise of all. It was a low half growl, half moan, textured like rough bark, beckoning a new cascade of vanilla nectar to gush out along his magic staff.

Legolas pumped his hips again, length tunneling through folds of bare and scorching flesh. He twitched convulsively between the drenched petals of her core, drumming her hypersensitive nerves in powerful beats. And yet again, as her keen flesh burst asunder against Legolas' arousal, drenching him in her juices, Faeriel's scale of pleasure had to be utterly revised.

Pleasure eddying, cresting, crashing... Tingles ran in rivulets down her wildly jerking legs as the most transcendent magic yet coursed through her. His raw and naked length throbbed against her, ringing her gong into a rhythm, a steady, inexhaustible dance. In and out her muscles rippled, seizing in a wild thrum, pausing, and seizing again, the motion slow, even and richly potent. Faeriel's mind locked on each delectable inward squeeze and voluptuous outward soar as she moaned and mewled incessantly.

Legolas' moans rose in harmony as Faeriel writhed beneath him. Her magic crackled around him and hurtled along his nerves, making him pant and moan uncontrollably. His fingers tightened in her hair. His thumb found tip of her ear, rubbing. Her heady pleasure there rebounded into him. It thrilled him to feel just what she wanted.

His length pulsed powerfully, drumming all on its own against her dewy, parted petals. The pressure of her hot embrace and the friction wrought of these spasms was incredible, and so was the throbbing pulse inside her little swollen bud, humming back against him.

But for some reason he felt greedy for more. Her flesh lotus was so welcoming, so soft, so slippery and hot, filling him with a delicious yet utterly unendurable, fiery ache. Holding her face, petting her ears, Legolas rocked his hips forward and up, sliding the steely length of his arousal through her hot hollow with a luscious, slick sound.

His eyes rolled back under fluttering lashes and he tossed his head up with a luxurious masculine groan. His beloved Faeriel gasped and moaned, quaking beneath him. He felt her thrills swooping into him, and knew she could feel his too. In his mind's eye he saw flashes of their starry souls entwining like roots. Legolas met her heated gaze and thrust harder, rolling his steely shaft through her creamy core, reveling in the way this invoked even more pleasure in her.

Faeriel could not fathom the feel of his hard shaft rolling betwixt her hot folds. It was beyond words. Legolas' mouth crashed to hers, kissing her and whetting her so deeply that she felt no divide between their bodies. The heat and tension in her core was swiftly mounting to an unbelievable new measure. She was oh so tight and throbbing, wanting, needing... It was delicious... It was excruciating.

Faeriel palmed his bottom and his ear, slicking her tongue around his in hot, covetous kisses. Her blood was magma, all her muscles straining for more friction, more pressure, more... filling.

Grinding harder and swifter, Legolas bent to kiss her as he took up a rhythm. His chest dragged over her sensitized nipples. Lost in his fiery embrace, sheltered by his strong body, feeling him all around her and above her, Faeriel mewled and moaned as Legolas chased her swiftly upward to the next plunge.

A fluttery tornado raced up and down her body as molten pleasure kept squeezing tightly in her core. On and on the it went, pressure building. Her thighs tensed, her hips lifted, thrusting her core even harder around his sliding length so that she chased it too. She could tell Legolas loved this. A tremor wracked his solid frame and he tossed his head back with a cry before locking eyes with her.

"Faeriel," he gasped her name. "Uhhn... Faeriel..."

That lyrical way he rolled the 'r' of her name, each syllable melting off his tongue, as ever left her trembling with even more feverish desire. His taut chest rubbed her nipples and those perfect hands convulsed upon her ears. More groans tore from his throat as Legolas kissed her roughly, thumbing her ear points in erratic bursts. His hands and mouth made her ever wilder, chased her ever higher up the mountain to a cliff above the clouds. She arched her back and pressed into him, gasping for air.

A harsh breath exploded from Legolas. Heat curled violently in his blood, fierce tendrils that burned and consumed. All his  muscles tightened and shook with need. Something he desperately desired felt close, so close. The ellon groaned, grinding harder, thrilled by the slick sounds mingling with their wild breaths and cries.

Legolas watched her, blue eyes half shrouded in dark lashes, those supple kissable lips gasping wide. Tingling tendrils of heat curled and tightened through her core and she could feel so much nectar coursing out of her.  The tightness rippled up and down inside, over and over, making her shake and moan and buck up against him. She clutched at his tunic, wishing it was off.

As his powerful body rocked against hers, heating her with friction and exquisite thrumming tension, Faeriel lifted her legs, wrapping them tightly around his waist, sealing their bodies together. Her trembling hands roamed his body, exploring every intimate dip and steely curve she could reach. She sprinkled hot, open mouthed kisses along his neck, and then his jaw, then his ear, flicking her tongue over his skin to taste him.

Legolas groaned against her mouth, powerfully aware of her every hungry touch and liquid kiss, his movements full of urgency as he dove through her slick valley. Faeriel sucked the taut muscle in his neck as the thrumming paused and that anxious, suspended spaciousness opened up again inside her.

Legolas moaned, wrenching his 'wî down harder against her buch and adding another masterful motion to the delicious dance of his hips. Instinct and elven agility drove him as he began to swiftly swivel his hips several times on every thrust through her drenched folds.

The breath stalled in Faeriel's lungs as this ignited her entire buch with an even sharper scintillating ache. Legolas kept thrusting and gyrating in a swift, even, intricate dance, making all her nerves and muscles blaze hotter, clench tighter... A thunderous explosion felt so close, she was almost there, almost there...

Her walls palpitated once, but the suspension went on. Faeriel tensed her legs and bottom, lifting her against his rhythmic staff. Faeriel chased another pulsing beat, and eventually one came. This spacious pause was different... extended. The throbs now were many seconds apart, and there were not just three, but several.

But the young fae had only to wait. Her fate was sealed. Legolas' heavenly hardness ground against her in firm, steady, rolling gyrations, swathing her loins with layer after layer of tingling heat, driving her inexorably up to that thrilling precipice...

After one last swirling grind of his hips she shattered. Her climax was beyond explosive, beyond all reckoning. Tingles fizzed through her loins and her bottom, melting down her legs and cresting up through her chest and arms to the tips of her breasts, fingers and ears. Her toes squeezed tight as her core erupted, shaking her body like an earthquake, hurling her off balance and straight into an abyss of pure pleasure.

Legolas hissed in a breath, gritting his teeth as her pleasure soared through him, engulfing his loins in blazing heat and smothering his thoughts. Currents of air lifted his hair like ribbons of pale satin as warm, steamy wind began to waft around the clearing.

Drenched between her legs, gushing with liquid heat, catapulted by a crescendo of Legolas' virile thrusts, Faeriel's inner chasm seized and soared, in and out, a chaotic, volcanic explosion of sensation.... impossibly hotter, richer, and keener than ever before. Legolas' own pleasure also fired along her nerves in conjunction with her own, a heady loop of love and lust that rebounded exponentially.

Legolas groaned against her neck, sucking at her pulse, thumbing the tips of her ears. Sharp darts of pleasure pierced her everywhere he touched, arrowing straight to the bursting heart of her sensation.

Legolas' entire body tightened as her pleasure filled him like a draught of the most heady wine. He found himself panting so hard he practically hyperventilated. He had never even panted before this. He felt her tongue flick over his ear tip and he hissed in a breath before moaning raggedly.

Their pairing became more amorous and urgent in the moments that followed. Wet, passionate sounds filled the steamy grove from the frenzied dance of tongues and hips.

No longer a tidy rhythm, the molten ecstasy filled Faeriel. Her orgasm became a mind-numbing fusion of the most extreme forces of nature. The lash of lightning that could split stone. The avalanche of mountains, heavy and unstoppable. The flowing of lava carving out new destinies. The gush of geysers spurting from the deep. The torrent of monsoons turning washing everything away. Overlapping chaotically, melting her down completely, the feelings pulsed, flared, flooded, tumbled, whipped and crashed.

A few beats of waiting interrupted the tumult, then it all rushed harder still, her sheathe undulating around a flood beyond all reckoning, stroked by Legolas' heavenly thrusts. Faeriel's thighs clenched, grasping jerkily at his hips as she released hard and long against him, moaning his name.

Legolas devoured the exhilarating sight and feel of Faeriel's pleasure. Her head tipped back with a series of throaty, gasping moans that blended with his own and their loud slick friction below.

Faeriel's eyes drifted shut as the torrent of sensation endured and she became naught but the thrilling stars. So many stars. Never had she felt so full, so thrilled, so mighty.

At length the high impact tremors faded into slow, lingering aftershocks. Faeriel spasmed in the moss, feeling a flickering sense of deep satisfaction. But then the delicious tension began to build in her again. It did not take long. It never did.

Sensing her freshly mounting need, Legolas kissed a searing path down her neck, each hot ragged breath accompanied by a rhythmic thrust of his hips. Her head fell back and his lips followed. He savored her rich vanilla ambrosia and the sweet taste of her skin. Easing his hand between their bodies he gently pinched a nipple, rewarded as he felt her pleasure flare straight into his fingers and lips and groin.

Heady sensations coiled everywhere their bodies met. Pleasure licked up and down her spine, the motions of his iron length, supple mouth, hot tongue and pinching fingers thrilling her from the tips of her ears down to her toes.

His head lifted and his eyes found hers, that azure gaze half hooded by inky lashes smoldering more intensely than ever, his fair mane dancing in the wind, gleaming bright. Then he smirked. Faeriel moaned as the way that talented mouth curved and those heated eyes gleamed sent waves of pleasure lapping at her loins.

Then he dipped his face again. Faeriel felt his lips, his teeth, his tongue, softly nipping and sucking her fluttery pulse. And then his amazing tongue trailed lightly over her ear. Hot shivers spiraled down her spine and arms. Her core heated that much more.

"Faeriel," Legolas purred. He nuzzled and kissed and sucked, his breath increasingly ragged against her ear and neck.

Legolas' blood was molten, scalding need burning through him. Her pleasure poured into him, more overwhelming than ever. Legolas tensed, his motions beginning to falter and he couldn't understand why... he was never weak. Heady sensations spiraled through him, his desire burning hotter and more urgent with Faeriel's every mewling gasp and orgasmic flare. Pleasure and frustration danced around each other inside of him, intense, a disorienting pair. He needed more friction. Legolas rocked and swiveled harder, faster. His 'wî throbbed, each needy pulse bearing him closer to... something. Something he desired with a blistering fervor.

Legolas drew back as he whetted her, drinking in the sight of his pleasure fevered goddess. Powerful, erotic awareness washed over him like a hot tide. His wildling was spread open beneath him... Puffy lips parted in the most alluring shape as she moaned, long lashes fluttering low over her sultry emeralds. Intense male satisfaction spread through him knowing that he wrought such pleasure in her.

The look Legolas was giving her scorched her all the way to her toes. Then his mouth was on hers, his move so raw with unbridled desire that it startled her; his hot wet tongue stroking, flicking, thrusting. Each kiss he delivered made all others pale in comparison as he began grinding even faster. Faeriel threw her head back, curling her fingers into his hair, her mouth open and gasping for breath.

Light flashed from her, illuminating the grove. Wind gusted all around them, weaving tendrils of their hair into a dance of streaming starlight and flickering fire. Faeriel's walls contracted tighter than ever and she bucked wildly into him trying to relieve the pressure. Her body gathered sensation, holding it tightly for another potent, suspended moment before racing toward total bliss...

Legolas felt it too, utterly engulfing him. The now familiar, delectable stabbing rush filled his heavy shaft. He bent to kiss her, hungry to connect in every way possible. The deep groan expanding in Legolas' chest resonated against her lips.

Legolas was all around her, kissing, caressing, and whetting her buch with such heavenly, unfettered thoroughness. His body was tensing, his groans increasing in velocity until they matched the rhythm of their movement, and the sensual music of them splashed over her every quivering nerve.

"Faeriel—" Legolas' voice broke. His thrusts faltered. His entire groin area was tensing up in an entirely new way. Burying his tongue in her mouth and his shaft between her legs, his whole body shuddered as he rocked. They chased each other feverishly up a wave they built together. It crested higher and higher and higher. And then finally, it crashed.

A harsh cry roared from Legolas, though he was not aware of it. A magic was erupting inside him and turning his vision white. All at once his shaft spasmed like thunder and floated like a cloud, his flesh flooding with an acute fiery, icy sensation. It was so overpowering that Legolas' awareness narrowed to only that one euphoric phenomenon in that one blessed place... the warm wet embrace of Faeriel's thighs, the most perfect home he had ever known. Nothing else existed but that hot, pulsating prickly bliss. A torrent of fluid rushed through his 'wî and erupted out from his tip, making Legolas feel the most exquisite melding of invincibility and relief.

Legolas' first rejoicing was the most captivating sight. His lashes plummeted over his eyes as his chin thrust forward with a low moan. His whole body went rigid as he arched his back, his motions jerky and erratic. He was too gorgeous... too beautiful... unbearably sublime. Faeriel had never felt so hot and excited as she did then, beholding him above her in all his orgasmic glory. She felt his shaft pulsing into her, emitting a thousand blissful sparks that catapulted her nerves over another edge.

Faeriel felt wet warmth spill upon her belly as her core crackled with a lightning orgasm. Her hot tingly nectar spurted through her spasming walls, drenching his slick shaft even more. Tingles rushed in rivulets down her thrashing thighs unto her clenching toes and spiraled up through the rest of her.

The rippling throes were so fierce, so all-consuming compounded by his own, that she was shattering, reeling, utterly disintegrating, her awareness dispersing so far apart for a moment that she felt spread across the universe itself.

Ecstasy entwined through their cocoon like a massive web of lightning, unleashing another round of magic, brighter and richer than ever before. Twinkling lights suffused the air. Arda hummed all around them as the Sylvan veins bore restorative magic all around them for leagues.

As the waves of pleasure softened, Legolas gazed down at Faeriel with amazed, sated, adoring eyes. They both panted and shook with little jolts as aftershocks rippled through them, arcing as one between their bodies and sending light twinkling through the grove.

Legolas' blonde hair, usually so sleek and perfect, was slightly mussed. He lowered to her lips and kissed her, the touch pure and tranquil. He feathered kisses along her jaw, then buried his face in her neck, sighing deeply and letting his body fully relax.

He was light atop her, his firm weight a wondrous comfort as she felt so light she might float away. The deep breaths of his taut abdomen swelled against her. Faeriel clung to his shoulders, loving the feel of all his solid lean muscle under warm, smooth skin. Flutters stirred in Faeriel's belly as she sighed into Legolas' satin mane and stroked down his back, feeling his breaths trickle on her neck. He smelled of the forest, sweet spices and warm sunshine, and she wanted to drink in that comforting scent for eternity.

She felt forever changed, altered by the ellon still gently pulsing between her thighs. Minutes passed as Legolas gently lay atop her, his breathing calming against her neck. At length he drew back, propping himself on his elbows to look at her.

Legolas flowed his fingers against her sparkling skin. The sensory experience of loving her had left him feeling wondrously light as a cloud for a few minutes, but now he felt fresh, heady heat rushing to his groin.

Deliciously fragmented, Faeriel sighed again, cupping Legolas' smooth jaw. Her fingers sparked at the touch. Tingly pleasure darted into her, vibrating up her arms and melting down her spine to flutter in her belly. The sensations hollowed out her core, making her muscles pulsate, making her bud swell and twitch and tingle, already anxious again.

She felt Legolas' branch stir against her, stiffening swiftly. She had felt only his snuggly, firm weight on her for the past few minutes, but now there was a hard bulge between her legs once more. Legolas sighed, breath quickening, thick lashes lapsing low over his stunning crystalline eyes. The sight and sound and feel of him sent more thrills skittering down her spine.

When she traced her fingers along his ears he groaned, a tremor wracking his solid frame. Faeriel felt his branch twitch against her, hardening even more. The subtle friction upon her tightening nether nerves was intoxicating, inflaming her desire with mirrored alacrity.

Her breathing sped up. Legolas was gazing at her with that same hunger in his eyes. Nay... with even more hunger.

His rock hard arousal pressed against her lower belly. When she pressed back, he gave a low masculine sound that set her on fire. He began stroking her hair, her ears, the sides of her breasts. He dipped his mouth down to her neck.

Now knowing the magic their bodies could make, Faeriel's anticipation heightened even more. His every touch ignited her into a blaze of desire. A whisper of his breath across her neck had her tensing in eager expectation, and the warm brush of his lips left her shivering with desire. Each subtle tightening of Legolas' warm grip intoxicated her, just like the startle of a lick or the thrilling rasp of a groan. When his fingers slid between their bodies to caress a nipple, Faeriel arched into him, mewling. Her mind blanked and pleasure took over, leaving her throbbing and trembling in its wake.

"There are no words to recount how much I ache for you right now." Legolas husked against her ear.

Faeriel moaned, wriggling under him.

Legolas groaned, breath quickening into light pants. "I... I never knew my body could rejoice in such a manner," Legolas rasped softly. "It is..."

"Bliss..." Faeriel whispered.

"Aye..." Legolas murmured huskily. "That I am yours and you are mine is the highest bliss... And this... what our bodies can do... 'tis pure..." He leaned down, gently massaging her lips with his. Almost instantly the kiss turned deep and hungry, their tongues twining, hot and needy.

"Sensual..." Legolas continued, rocking into her, stroking his now iron shaft into her throbbing, clenching hollow. "Elation," he finished, his voice the low rasp of a groan.

Legolas drew back to gaze at her, grinding his steely length into her molten fissure once again. The smoldering smirk he gave her scorched her all the way from her ear tips to her toes. Tingles began melting down her thighs, cresting to her breasts and ears, skimming everywhere as a renewed geyser burst inside her.

"More," she gasped, starving for the next thrust she knew was coming.

Legolas growled and began to grind his hips in earnest, rubbing his hard arousal between her legs in a tight, quickening rhythm.

Faeriel threw her head back, her mouth open and gasping for breath. Experiencing him like this was the greatest gift she could ever want. She still could hardly believe her new reality, and likely wouldn't for a long, long time. Pinching herself would oft be necessary.

Light flashed from her, illuminating the grove. Her inner walls contracted, nerves tightening, muscles squeezing around small surges of liquid bliss. Her body gathered sensation, holding it tightly. Faeriel recognized the potent, suspended moment before a greater geyser would be unleashed....

Low rasping groans issued from Legolas' parted lips. He descended to her mouth for a fiery, penetrating kiss. Legolas fisted his hand in her loose curls, every stroke of his tongue punctuated by a thrust of his hips. Sweet tension coiled within her, and she clung to him, gasping every breath, his muffled moans a song in her heart.

Legolas dropped his face into her neck as he thrust again. The deep groan expanding in Legolas' chest resonated against her thundering pulse. A stabbing rush palpitated in her channel...once, twice, thrice...

But then, just as the next tsunami had barely begun to crash, suddenly, Legolas stopped all motions, cocking his head to the side.

Faeriel was startled to hear a humming not far off. The person humming was familiar. Radagast! Faeriel peered up at Legolas. She had the distinct impression that his cheeks were turning pinker than they had ever been.

"Hush," Legolas whispered, his body tense, his handsome face still drawn with lines of banked passion as he listened intently.

Legolas tipped his gaze back to her, sending a thrill unbidden coiling to her core.

Then suddenly, the two jumped as they heard Radagast speak near at hand. "What in the name of acorns is this?!"

Legolas cringed then looked about, frightened for a moment that the wizard could see them. But he was not in the grove, and it was so thick that no eyes could penetrate it.

"These trees weren't here at all before," the wizard mused in his whimsical, squeaky voice. "And the rest is all healed!"

Legolas breathed a soft sigh of relief. Now that he heard him walking about, he could definitely tell Aiwendel was outside the grove. But he could hear the outer branches and flower stalks rustling, so he must be about to enter.

Swiftly Legolas rose off Faeriel. He glanced down. His stiff 'wî jutted out, tenting his tunics. He gritted his teeth as he reached down and attempted to tie it back into his leggings. Slathered in their juices and huge in size he was forced to jam it up under his belt before hastily knotting his waist ties. By this point, he could hear the wizard rustling amid the wildflowers. His heart pattered in his throat.

He seized his weapons and slung them over his shoulder, then took Faeriel's hand. She had arisen too, her eyes were adorably wide and her hair enticingly wild and full of bits of leaves, twigs and moss. For all her naïveté she seemed to know that what they had been doing was a secret. The two crept through bedewed ferns across the grove away from Aiwendel.

Legolas glanced back to see the blue gem of the wizard's staff glinting in the sun. Oh no. We are too late!

"What's this now?" Radagast squeaked, making Legolas' gut churn. "A vine has got my sleeve! Kindly let go, sir vine. I have to see what is through these flowers."

The back of Legolas' neck fizzled with relief and his insides settled back into place. He and Faeriel waded unseen through the wildflowers, disappearing from view just as they heard Radagast emerge into the grove with an exclamation of "By the stars!"

Legolas glanced at Faeriel. Her lips curved and her eyes twinkled, confirming his suspicions that she had delayed her Rada with the vine.

As they silently fled, weaving through the trees, their eyes grew wide with astonishment. The forest, once forlorn and barely managing to resist the blight, now flourished. Tapping into the Sylvan roots, Faeriel could feel the trees and other flora thriving all around for leagues. This is the most wondrous day of my life! Faeriel thought.

Once they had fled a good distance away, Legolas turned and caught her waist. His eyes were bright, his cheeks flushed, a handsome smile gracing his youthful face.

She was so adorable with her mussed hair and kiss swollen lips. Adorable and alluring. He pulled her close and kissed her, slipping his sleek tongue past her lips, fluttering it softly against hers, reveling in how it made her arousal flare. When he drew back, they both were breathless.

Lips quirking up at the corners for a tantalizing little smirk, his eyes smoldered mischievously as he beheld her startled, half dazed expression. "Fear not, my wildling. I do not think he heard us, for he was humming contentedly."

Then mirth blossomed on his face, and he reached for her mane of messy curls. "'Tis a relief he did not see. You have half the forest tangled in your hair."

Faeriel gave a breathless laugh, watching as Legolas plucked away a strand of moss. He lifted it to his lips, and kissed it. "You have blessed it," he said, laying it over a branch with some other strands.

Faeriel heart gave a warm flutter as his words sank through her body and deeper.

As his gaze dipped down her body, his eyes widened as he noticed a patch of... Ah. Comprehension quickly dawned.

His seed coated the rumpled fabric of her tunic. Faeriel followed his gaze, touching the drying liquid. Biting his lip, he grinned, then peered down to survey himself. He was no better. He would have to carry his quiver to the fore of his body, and they would have to figure out a way for Faeriel to hide the mess he had made before they saw anyone.

But for now, he craved to kiss her. With a low sound that made her whole body hum, he leaned down and brushed his lips over hers. The sweet vibrations of her fëa swept over him like a warm summer wind, thrilling him. He clasped the back of her neck and pressed his mouth down harder. Their kiss started to move in a rhythm. His fingers began to tighten on her neck. His other hand came up to her lower back, drawing her closer.

Faeriel melted against him. Her breath came short as she savored his sweet corn scent and taste. Wisps and tendrils of tingling heat lapped at her core and fluttered through the rest of her as his tongue teased hers. He trailed his lips along her jaw to her neck. Thrills spilled down her spine to swirl in the heart of her need.

Faeriel could feel his erection thick and hard against her belly. Their hearts quickened, their blood heated and rushed, putting pressure in sensitive places. The hand on her back sank down to her bottom, cupping, caressing, kneading. He slid his other from her neck around her shoulder and down to stroke her breast over her bodice.

"AhhMore," Faeriel moaned sweetly, arching her breasts and her neck towards him.

Legolas loved when she asked for more and arched into him. Her soft, breathy voice turned the word into a tantalizing plea. His heart hung suspended for a moment, then beat again hard. He cupped the side of her breast and caught her jutting nipple between two fingers. He gently tugged her nipple and squeezed her bottom just as he slid his tongue over her pulse.

A jolt of sensation arced straight to the throbbing space between her legs. She wanted to tear off her clothes and feel him touch her everywhere...

As their desire arced between them, feeding off of one another, it was not long before the two were all fevered hands and mouths and shuddering breath. Legolas' hand slid down her belly and lifted her tunic. Cool air washed in upon her hot wet flesh through the gaping hole in her leggings. Faeriel gasped into the kiss, instantly beginning to thrum and shudder as his hand traced inward and up the smooth, slick apex of her inner thigh.

Legolas felt the wetness drenching her inner thigh, and he could smell it too, succulent vanilla sweetness. His mouth watered and his shaft twitched. It was all he could do not to lay her down again and explore every facet of her mysterious, dewy lotus.

But the wizard was still relatively nearby. They had been fortunate before, but it would not do to lose themselves completely once again. Yet, surely I could please her but a little, whilst we are alone. I will keep my ears attuned... but a little, and then I shall bring her home.

Faeriel arched toward his hand and Legolas gladly acquiesced, kissing her senseless as he slid his fingers upward toward her melting core.

______________________

AN: We must now share this very funny (+ VERY LIFESAVING 🖖🏽) clip from popular movie "The Game Changers" explaining why plant pure Legolas has such a magical staff 😏🍆 "The Game Changers" full movie is on Netflix and in our linktree. It is saving so many lives. 💕 We have many more scientific videos on this too if you're interested, and MistilasVeganElf  is certified in Nutrition from Cornell University so feel free to message us!

Full movie at: https://linktr.ee/elven.forest.nomads
(Clickable in our profile, see also the below picture on our DeviantArt for links and the full picture 😋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.3K 20
Aeolin of Lothlorien has been traveling across Middle Earth for a little over a hundred years. After a loss struck her heart, Lothlorien was more of...
180K 8.8K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...
5.2K 175 15
In the wake of a dark and grimy cell of Mirkwood, you find yourself in a sticky situation. You are [Y/n], the last daughter of Izalith, the Witch of...
7.6K 85 5
Mature One Shots Glorfindel x OC. Rated M. Not for kids under 18. M/F. A spicy, smutty, explicit bonus for my Mila (A Glorfindel Fanfiction) readers...