𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞

Od Aim2her

na·ive /nīˈēv/ Learn to pronounce adjective (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or... Viac

𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

15.4K 711 193
Od Aim2her

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"You about to get the fuck out my room on my mama I hate drunk ass people!" I fussed looking at Naomi acting a fool.

"Shut the fuck up Glock!" She responded rubbing my temples. "Get the fuck out my room dude" I damn near yelled.

Naomi was pissing me off I should've left her ass at home if I knew she was gone act like this.

"Kareem! Watch yo fucking mouth!" My momma yelled making me shake my head before opening the door. "Bye I'm not playing with you" I straight faced waiting on her to leave.

"Come here before I have to beat his ass baby!" My mom spoke coming inside my room helping her up.

"Stupid ass" I mumbled slamming the door behind her.

"Kareem ! One more fucking thing my shoe gone be upside that fat ass head of yours stop playing with me!" ,

"You can shut yo ass up too" I mumbled.

I locked my door before sitting down on the desk chair taking my clip out my gun before putting it in the lock box.

My mama knew what I did but she tried not to believe it, she don't care long as that shit didn't pop up in her face .

"Open the door Kareem" I heard Naomi making him laugh a little before unlocking my door letting her inside. "You cool?" I asked.

"Yeah... I like your mom" She smiled.
"All my girlfriends be saying that" I smiled making her her scuff.

"I'm playing don't nobody be meeting my mama" I laughed. "I didn't care if they did you're just my friend sir" she Laughed sitting on my bed.

"I still don't like you get off me Nigga" I spoke grabbing my game controller. "I didn't even do nothing to you.. you're rude" She frowned.

"I don't care move" I shook my head.

I was still mad at her because she ain't never had to act like that shit was dumb as fuck.

"I like your name" She smiled.
"Mmm"

I looked at her before getting off my bed sitting in the chair ignoring what the fuck she was doing, I hate when pissed me off because I couldn't let that shit go quickly.

"Where your clip to your gun Glock?" Naomi spoke. " give me that" I spoke snatching the gun out her hand putting it back in the lock box .

"Rude" she mumbled.

"I have a question" Naomi spoke sitting in the chair beside me. "Wassup Naomi?" I asked looking at her.

"Does losing your virginity hurt?" She asked catching me off guard. "I don't know I guess" I shrugged.

"Mmmmmhhhh" She spoke side eyeing me.

Don't know why she eyeing me I ain't taking shit.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

389K 19K 51
"𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒃𝒐 𝒅𝒊�...
1.1M 34.7K 57
de·vo·tion /dəˈvōSH(ə)n/ noun love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause. - Read to find out more...❣️ published; 06-11-2020
564 2 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
219K 9.2K 50
"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." Maya Angelou