The Billionaire's Maid in Dis...

sweetdreamer33 द्वारा

To take over her injured aunt's job temporarily- Pia Rosi, a newly graduated historian, offered to work as a... अधिक

The Billionaire's Maid in Disguise
One - "I should have worn my lucky red underwear."
Two - "The Stavrakos Mansion"
Three - "Kristov"
Four - "The Master has arrived."
Five - "Don't lean on that shiny car!"
Six - "Not my words sir, but yours. Remember?"
Seven - "Darn it. Open the door, FREDA!"
Eight - "Put me down, sir!"
Nine - "Oh no! Did he see me?"
Ten - "So, I've been here before?"
Eleven - "It's the time of the year again."
Twelve - "Are you practicing to be a mannequin?"
Thirteen - "The more pain, the more satisfying."
Fourteen - "As if I'm going to fall for him."
Fifteen - "Why are you touching me?"
Sixteen - "What did he do to you?"
Seventeen - "Call me Kristov."
Eighteen - "You've got the wrong girl."
Nineteen - "Please don't call her, sir."
Twenty - "I can be the man you want."
Twenty One - "I can't say no."
Twenty Two - "Make sure she'll come."
Twenty Three - "I'm so dead meat."
Twenty Four - "What I said still stands."
Twenty Five - "Stay away from her!"
Twenty Six - "Is he avoiding me?"
Twenty Seven - "I'm not jealous."
Twenty Eight - "She's not leaving."
Twenty Nine - "You like her."
Thirty - "Who says it's a date?"
Thirty One - "Why me, Kristov?"
Thirty Two - "What wicked things?"
Thirty Three - "Temptation"
Thirty Four - "He's hungry... possessive and greedy."
Thirty Five - "I was blinded with love."
Thirty Six - "Just say what's in your heart."
Thirty Seven - "I'm dying to kiss you now."
Thirty Eight - "Am I in love?"
Thirty Nine - "Your coffee is getting cold."
Forty - "Touch me more."
Forty One - "He's just lucky today."
Forty Three - "I love you."
Forty Four - "Believe whatever you want."
Forty Five - "You never called me by my name."
Forty Six - "Let's break our rules."
Forty Seven - "Take care of my little girl."
Epilogue
The Billionaire's Rebellious Bride
Story Branch: What if Pia did not work as maid?

Forty Two - "We're so over."

127K 8.3K 1K
sweetdreamer33 द्वारा

Chapter Forty Two

Pia's POV

Jacob was not easy to get rid of.

Last Saturday, he would not leave the house unless he got what he wanted - to get me back to him.

"You can't fall out of love that easily, Pia. What we had was so special. We promised to love and cherish each other, no matter what. You were in your right mind... you can't easily forget that and throw everything in a trash bin..."

"Well, I just did. Those promises are broken because I realize, what an asshole you are," my lips curled in distaste, "I have enough of you, Jacob, you can't wrap me around your finger anymore. Go back to Angela, you two are suited for each other."

"You can call me whatever you like, I'll take it," tears fell on his cheeks, "I broke up with Angela."

"You don't have to tell me, it's none of my business."

"I know you don't want to hear this, but she's a fucking lying bitch who cheated on me before. I took her to Florida thinking that she was the one I promised a vacation with..." he shook his head, "I just remembered this morning, that it was you."

I shrugged my shoulders, not interested in listening to him anymore. I went to the front door and opened it.

"We have nothing to say to each other anymore, Jacob. We're DONE. OVER. Please leave now."

He shook his head vigorously, "we're not over. I won't stop until you'll forgive me and take me back. I love you so much, Pia, and I'll endure whatever punishment you'll have on me."

"I said no. I already moved on," I smiled sarcastically, "you've been moving on for too long already, rediscovering yourself. So I suggest you continue doing that, and don't bother me again."

"That's so savage of you, Pia," his lips pressed tightly in anger, "Ronnie told me that he saw you with a guy at the movie theater. Is he the reason why you're falling out of love for me?"

"It's none of your business who I'm dating."

"It's my business, because you're my girlfriend!"

"NOT ANYMORE," I said coldly.

"Not until I say that we're over," his eyes grew big, warning me, "I swear, no one will have you, Pia, because you're mine."

"HA! What a nerve you've got in there," I snapped at him, "Fuck you, Jacob. Get the hell out of my house and don't ever come back! You're nothing, but a chauvinist pig. We're SO OVER. DONE. THE END, and that's FINAL!"

My parents and I were in the grocery store that morning, when Jacob started pestering me again. He was calling and texting love messages, reminding me of our good old days. I ignored them all, and eventually blocked him when they kept on coming.

"The accident really affected his brain, he's getting crazy," Mom said wickedly when I told her of Jacob's calls and messages.

"He's a liar. There's no way that his memory did not come back sooner. I've done my research. His case is not a rare condition, that leads to complications like blood clots and another coma."

"He's faking it, and his parents are tolerating him," Mom agreed.

"Exactly. They thought I was so stupid to tolerate his gross behavior, waiting for him while fucking his ex."

Mom laughed, "poor Angela. He just wants to bang her and discard her when he's done."

"Obviously. I've been observing him, analyzing his words and behavior from the beginning. There was no way that he did not remember what we had," I heaved a sigh, "I had all the clues, but I just refused to admit it."

"Because you were blinded by your love for him," Mom caressed my back, "I'm so glad you're done with him."

I smiled at her, "me too."

But later on, Jacob was back. I told him to leave me alone, or else I would report him to the police, and ask for a restraining order against him.

It seemed to work for a while, because he did not come back.

BUT.

Wednesday afternoon, Cameron called me at the servants' hall, telling me that someone was waiting for me at the gates.

"Who?"

"He said, your BOYFRIEND," Cameron emphasized the word, "Jacob Coyle."

"Not anymore," I answered, my throat suddenly felt tight with anger, "please tell him to leave."

Ten minutes later, Cameron called again, "well, lover boy is not leaving until he sees you. You have to come out before he starts camping here. The boss may not like it."

Cameron was right. Things would be so awkward when Kristov would arrive and see Jacob.

Too bad. I did not mention Jacob to Kristov.

I had my reason. I felt it was too early to discuss Jacob. I needed to be bonded with Kristov first, and assured a solid relationship, before I opened up everything to him.

And now, I regretted not telling him sooner.

"Okay, tell him that I'll see him now," I told Cameron over the phone and hung up.

Feeling so upset at Jacob for being a nuisance, I headed directly to the gates. While walking, I was thinking of things to say to him.

My lips twisted the moment I saw Jacob. He was outside the gates, holding a huge bouquet of colorful flowers.

What the hell he's playing at. He has never been this cliche romantic guy ever before.

"The guy's like a lovesick puppy, he can't get over you. You have a very lethal charm, Pia. I'm glad I'm almost over it now," Cameron's greeting made my eyes roll, "I'll be watching. Give me a head's up when you need my intervention."

I nodded and went to Jacob.

"You shouldn't be here. I told you to leave me alone. We're over," I said as calmly as I could to Jacob.

He ignored what I said, and smiled brightly at me, "hi, Pia-pie. I have these flowers for you. They're all your favorite... roses, tulips, daisies, lilies...

"Go home, Jacob. Stop bothering me. For heaven's sake, I'm at work."

"I'm sorry, my love. It's just that... I miss you so much. I can't bear the thought of you being so mad at me. I need to talk to you, to patch up things between us."

"There's nothing to patch up, because I'm not in love with you anymore... and I don't want you in my life ever again. Just accept that we're over and move on. Please LEAVE. You're bothering me."

"I can't, Pia," tears started rolling down his cheeks, "you're my life, my everything. I can't live without you in my life. We have promises for each other...." he was talking non-stop, repeating what he said in our previous conversation, again and again.

I turned to Cameron, and he appeared beside me right away.

"You heard her, man. Go home," Cameron tapped Jacob's shoulder, and that ignited rage on the latter.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" Jacob shouted at Cameron, then pointed a finger at him, "you like my girlfriend, huh?"

Cameron suddenly looked upset, "I'm fed up with you man, and put your finger down. I'm allergic to people pointing a finger at me. Yeah, you're so right, I like her. So what? She's an amazing girl, and obviously, you blew your chance by breaking her heart. So stop claiming to be his boyfriend because you're not anymore. Go home, you're not wanted here."

Two men, with equal height and built, were facing each other squarely, both in rage. My heart pounded so hard, afraid that they would fight. I looked at the other security guards, but they were only observing from a distance, not trying to intervene.

"Guys... will you stop," I said but they did not seem to hear me.

"You think you can scare me because you have a gun? Fuck you, you arrogant bastard! You're a coward... a chicken without it. Cluck, cluck, cluck," Jacob was trying to annoy Cameron, but the latter just chuckled nastily.

"You forgot your meds boy? Go home to mama and have your brain checked. You obviously have a screw loose."

That angered Jacob intensely. He pushed Cameron, then gave him a blow on the face.

The other guards shouted, running towards us. But before they arrived, Cameron was able to retaliate. He gave Jacob a good upper cut.

Everything happened so fast. The next thing I knew, a car pulled up in front of me. Kristov went out of the car with a murderous expression, then shouted at the men.

"What the hell's going on in here!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.7M 64.1K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
30.1M 790K 31
After ten years, Finn Martins returns to Brazil to destroy his enemy, though he didn't count on facing the only woman he's ever loved - his enemy's d...
22.3K 985 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...