[BL] Poor Quality Cream [劣质奶油]

By m5chaa

Author: mustard greens Category: Fantasy Chapters: 50 (completed) The story of the buddhist arrogant cool br... More

Chapter 1 - Sweet Cream Porridge
Chapter 2 - Beautiful Brother
Chapter 3 - You two are expensive
Chapter 4 - Cooperation?
Chapter 5 - Bike Sharing
Chapter 6 - Rich Brother
Chapter 7 - Resident
Chapter 8 - Secrecy
Chapter 9 - Dining for two
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - I'm Apologizing
Chapter 12 - Night Stay
Chapter 13 - Don't call my brother
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Don't be tempted
Chapter 16 - Ideal Type
Chapter 17 - Praise me
Chapter 18 - Falling into the Water
Chapter 19 - I like you
Chapter 20 - Lip Touch
Chapter 21 - Wipe for you
Chapter 22 - Cohabitation
Chapter 23 - Do you think I'm Poor?
Chapter 24 - Kissing
Chapter 25 - I like it
Chapter 26 - Can you lend him?
Chapter 27 - Run away with someone else
Chapter 28 - Bought too much Puffs
Chapter 29 - Exercise
Chapter 30 - Make me worry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Birthday Invitation
Chapter 33 - Drink a little
Chapter 34 - A kiss
Chapter 35 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - I will listen to you
Chapter 38 - Do you remember?
Chapter 39 - What do you like about me?
Chapter 40 - I'm not Poor
Chapter 41 - Rosen
Chapter 42 - Lying
Chapter 43 - Plagiarism
Chapter 44 - I love you
Chapter 45 - Reverse
Chapter 47 - Confession
Chapter 48 - Unpacking Gifts
Chapter 49 - Race against time
Chapter 50 - Food alone for a lifetime [End]

Chapter 46 - Have you seen him?

90 3 0
By m5chaa

If the degree of reversal brought about by the official Weibo of the edible guide in the afternoon is already explosive, then because of the existence of this video, it is like adding a circle of golden filters to this drama, calling all The melon-eating crowd started a new round of dazzling fascination.

    "I'm dizzy..."My dad's company"...Small words hurt me a lot..."

    "I really can't type anything except?????? This is my creamy brother It's that simple and beautiful boy who plays erhu and eats skewers in the live broadcast room every day??

    "My friends, I checked, and the edible guide is a game made by xx for the first time in the Chinese mainland market four years ago. The founder of the company Chinese daniel lee, the surname really matches my grass...

    "It's not that I'm dizzy in the end, so if this is true, the rich are still young, why come to China to be an anchor, just to experience life Are the ups and downs?"

    "The crooked nuts seem to be quite independent, especially the younger brother has such a straightforward personality. I guess he doesn't want to spend the money in the family and wants to support himself..."

    If it is said that he was hit the most by this incident Serious people should still be Shao Ji.

    "We, we met him for the first time. He came over on a shared bicycle, wearing clothes like a sack with a hole in it..."

    Shao Ji said in a trance, "At that time, we all thought this creamy brother was real. Poor, it's the low-quality cream on the small broken cakes sold in the small street shops."

    "—It turns out that they are indeed cream."

Shao Ji burst into tears, "It's just that they put it in the palace glass cabinet. On the state banquet-level dessert tower in Li, that little pinch of cream is pointed..."

    The detection ability of netizens is even more powerful and terrifying.

    They first picked out that Li Naiyou graduated from a top design school in the UK, and then inferred from his age that he skipped a grade to study, and then picked up the ins of his college classmates, obtained various group photos, and even Including the details of Li Naiyou's first solo exhibition.

    No matter when and where, the boy in the photo is always smiling and crooked, and the light in his eyes is clean and clear.

    Guan Pei began to feel a little dumbfounded.

    Fried dough sticks, soy milk and even instant noodles are always eaten clean, ride a shared bike for a month before wrestling in a rainy night, and those cheap Pokémon t-shirts that never seem to wear out.

    Then again, he said later that the refrigerator was not cooling and the room was leaking.

    —— Guan Pei never doubted him even once, because Li Naiyou was so obviously poor.

    At the beginning, the preconceived impression was too deep, so even if there was a clue, Guan Pei never had the slightest doubt about his judgment.

    As stated in the letter, Li Naiyou really handled this matter very well. The reversal of public opinion brought the whole thing to a climax. The player who posted the plagiarism dispute sent an apology statement saying that he would check it carefully next time. Before, the follow-up marketing account secretly deleted the blog.

    Including Shao Ji, everyone seemed to get a satisfactory answer in the end, except Guan Pei.

He finally faintly realized that what Li Naiyou said in the letter "did something wrong" was probably the fact that he concealed his true family background.

    If Li Naiyou broke out this time that he had gotten into a fight with others in high school, Guan Pei might not be as confused as he is now.

    The only thing he didn't understand was why Li Naiyou thought that being rich would be a wrong thing, something he wanted to try hard to hide, something that made him think Guan Pei would "unwilling to like him" because of it thing.

    Guan Pei suddenly had an extremely ridiculous idea.

    "...So how long have you liked me?" The

    boy raised his face and asked expectantly, "What do you like about me?"

    Guan Pei remembers clearly that in order to tease him, he seemed to casually say something. Maybe it's because you like your thrifty housekeeping."

    After the two people were really together, the boy was tired of being in his arms and kept repeating "I'm really rich" in his ears.

    At that time, Guan Pei only thought it was his self-esteem at work. He remembered that he joked back at that time, saying that he was rich in spirit.

    Guan Pei suddenly laughed.

    Because on the fourth day after Li Naiyou left, when the corner of the letter was slightly rolled up by himself, Guan Pei found that he really understood the letter.

First, there was a scolding battle on the Internet, and then Li Naiyou left without saying goodbye, and finally ushered in a happy reversal of everything. However, in the three days, Guan Pei felt that every minute and every second was extraordinarily long.

    He suddenly didn't want to wait any longer.

    Guan Pei started broadcasting very suddenly today.

    Too many things have happened in the past two days. Fans were full of words and rushed into the live broadcast room like crazy, directly brushing a sea of ​​crying for him.

    "I'm about to die of you, close someone, I woo woo woo, these two days have made me aggrieved to death, but fortunately everything has been clarified and everything has been reversed I woo woo..."

    "What's going on, why? My brother isn't here, will my brother come back?"

    "Well, there are so many things going on recently, let's give them some time to relax..."

    "Wow now that I think about everything before, I feel really emotional, I just remember Zan Pei. When I met my younger brother for the first time in the game, he was playing with his nanny and chasing the opposite shooter. At the time, we all thought that my younger brother was a girl. At that time, who would have thought that this game was the strange smell of this head iron? The netizen's dad did it..."

    Guan Pei played two games and watched the barrage quietly for a while.

    However, to the surprise of the audience, instead of being silent until the next broadcast, Guan Pei said a lot today, and it can even be said to be responsive.

He first made some predictions about the subsequent changes of the game version, and then recommended several heroes that are most suitable for high points in each branch at the end of the season, and finally responded to the request of the audience, and took the trouble to teach salmon over and over again. Linkage method.

    Then Guan Pei put down the phone.

    "I want to take some time off," he said.

    The barrage cried for a while, but most people still brushed a string of nothing and understanding.

    "Wuwuwu actually I had a hunch when the broadcast started today, let's take a break, Pei, we also have the star of the storm, we are not bad, the most important thing is to be happy!!"

    "If you see my brother, tell us that we are very happy. I miss him, have a good rest~"

    "Merry Christmas, everyone, we have scored high marks in the past two days, we will see you in the live broadcast room in a few days..."

    Guan Pei stopped the broadcast and stared at the computer screen for a while.

    He got up and walked slowly towards Li Naiyou's bedroom,

    Aster curiously followed behind him, watching Guan Pei open the door of Li Naiyou's bedroom, she meowed and was the first to rush I went in and jumped on the windowsill.

    Guan Pei looked away and looked at the huge express box next to Li Naiyou's wardrobe.

The huge cardboard box that Li Naiyou said was filled with "snacks sent by the neighbors" had been emptied. Guan Pei bent down slightly, and took out a tag from the bottom of the box that was stuck at the fingertips of the bottom gap.

    Guan Pei stared at the sign on the tag and was silent for a while.

    Immediately, he threw the tag aside, picked up the cardboard box with one hand, turned it over, and finally his eyes fell on the already damaged courier slip pasted on the bottom of the box.

    The weather in London these days is wet, cold and gloomy, but Li Naiyou has been in the garden for an afternoon.

    "neo, if the wait is too long."

    Rebea put the watering can in Li Naiyou's hand and said solemnly, "Then keep yourself busy, and distraction is also a way."

    Rebea went out to buy fruit, she said that she has learned how to Making cherry pie, I will give Li Naiyou a taste tonight.

    But Li Naiyou could infer from Rosen's expression that she was probably just her second victim.

    Li Naiyou watered the flowers all afternoon.

    That day, Li Naiyou asked his father for help on the phone. The conditions his father gave were very simple. If he wanted to make an official statement, Li Naiyou must return to the UK immediately and spend Christmas at home.

    There are still five days until Christmas, but Li Naiyou feels that he is about to endure it.

    Li Naiyou bought a new mobile phone, but because of the mobile phone number, he can no longer log in to the original WeChat, and can only swipe on Weibo every day.

After the statement was released, Li Naiyou saw those people talking about him every day, and also saw some people post videos that he looked stupid in high school. He watched those Weibo reposts from inexplicably hundreds to several. The thousand finally broke through the ten thousand, and I was dizzy and didn't know what the concept was.

    However, what Li Naiyou cared about most was the yin and yang netizens under Guan Pei's Weibo comments before - he watched this group of people slowly disappear, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

    Li Naiyou also realized that at this moment, Guan Pei should already know everything.

    Li Naiyou regretted that because the flight that night was too rushed, the letter he left was too short, and he hesitated for too long. Not only did he make many typos, but more importantly, he actually had a lot to say.

    What was more annoyed to him was his own lack of courage. He was unable to say all of this face to face in person, just because he was afraid of seeing Guan Pei's disappointed face.

    I only need to get through these five days.

    Li Naiyou told himself, and then went back to China to find him, I want to make it clear to him personally, even if he will be really disappointed with the lies he has told, even if he may no longer like him, me, I too... .I

    may still be sad. Li Naiyou thought shyly.

    Li Naiyou was thinking that if he was in such a daze, maybe the passage of time would suddenly become very fast, maybe five days would have passed if he blinked again.

    Through the hollowed out white fence, Li Naiyou saw a car parked outside the garden.

He was stunned, realizing that Rebea should be back, so Li Naiyou put down the watering can, walked out the door, and decided to help her share some things.

    However, I don't know why, Rebea was always in a hurry, but today he didn't get off the bus.

    Li Naiyou couldn't see the people in the car window, but he still waved at the inside.

    "I've finished watering the flowers, but I can't help thinking about him."

    At the moment when the car door slowly opened, Li Naiyou lowered his eyes and whispered, "rebea, do you need it tonight? Need me to help you make cherry pie together..."

    Li Naiyou's voice stopped abruptly.

    The door was fully opened, and he met a pair of deep, cold eyes.

    Li Naiyou blankly watched Guan Pei get out of the car, watched him close the door, and the car sped away.

    Then Guan Pei turned around and looked at Li Naiyou calmly.

    "Hello." Guan Pei said.

    Li Naiyou wondered if he was dreaming.

    It may be that Rosen put magic powder in the mushroom soup he made for me this afternoon. Li Naiyou was stunned, and now the powder has taken effect, so I can see such a clear and real vision...

    "...You, hello."

    Li Naiyou felt his throat tighten in an instant, as if he couldn't believe his eyes, his eyelashes trembled a little, and he murmured, "You, why are you here..."

    "I Come here to find my lover." Guan Pei said.

Li Naiyou was startled.

    Guan Pei continued to say word by word, "He likes kittens and jenny turtles very much. He will write my name as Guan Shi, eat a lot of sweets every day, and ask me for a kiss before going to bed—"

    Guan Pei's eyes were dark and bright, he looked straight at Li Naiyou calmly, but Li Naiyou only felt that his breathing stopped for a moment.

    "Have you seen him?" he asked.

    The author has something to say:

I'm about to explain it, and then I can happily fall in love and doi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.5K 132
Title:逼受成攻[快穿] Author: 心痛怎么治 Lu Xiaogong just wanted to suffer, but he was always mistaken for a strong attack. Until I met something that claimed to...
227K 8.2K 83
The Protagonist's Halo has Opened Up [Quick Wear] 主角光环开大了[快穿] Author 优乐北 Status 83 Chapters Description Accidentally contracting the system, Wei Xich...
20.9K 582 83
Title: 你真的不是孩子他爹 Author:西瓜炒肉 Status: Completed Description: The flower demon named Yan Qing has practiced for hundreds of years, transformed into a...