He Had Blood on His Hands -y...

By minhugzz

everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthl... More

❗️introduction❗️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
 epilogue
💥 feedback 💥
happily ever after
honor your father and your mother
teach me some moves
the sequel...
the sequal is out!!

scene 27

1.7K 76 4
By minhugzz

- 6 year in the past-

Yoongi POV

"I don't think this is a good idea Taehyung. I don't wanna get in trouble," I whispered to Taehyung as we walk with the school through a museum.

"Don't worry too much, it's gonna be okay. Just follow my, lead" he whispered back I grabbed his arm.

"Tae, what if the teachers notices that we are gone?" I whispered back we were in the back of the crowd as the rest of our high school class walked in a group around some history museum.

"I told Jeongin to cover for us. He is gonna tell the teacher we have major diarrhea because of the hard boil eggs we ate on the, bus" he giggled I rolled my eyes.

"Jeongin is a terrible liar! He smiles when he lies," I huffed, but Taehyung put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close.

"YoonYoon, when are we gonna have the chance to be in Seoul alone again?" he asked

"I don't know when we go to college?" I answered. He tsked and pinched my nose.

"We are in the heart of Korea, and what? We are supposed to tour the old museums and taffy factors. no fun" He whispered.

"I like taffy" I whispered he flicked the side of my head.

"No silly, Seoul is amazing. They have huge comic book shops and the best Tteokbokki, places also a three-story arcade and PC cafe" he smiled

"Daegu has great Tteokbokki and if my mother finds out I sneak away, she will ground me and I have never been grounded before. I don't wanna break her trust" I mumbled. He rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi live a little. Will you always be a goodie-goodie mama's boys," he said raising an eyebrow.

"I am not a mama's boy" I frowned. he smiled pinching my cheek.

"Come on then! Once we go outside we have to sneak through the bushes. Some seniors told me about, it" he murmured I pouted but. nodded he got excited hugging my side "That's my best friend! Maybe we will meet some cute boys at the PC cafe get us some rich Seoul boyfriends. " he chuckled. I blushed a little at thought of a boyfriend..

"Ah, I don't think so if I'm a dweeb in Daegu, I'm a bigger dweeb in Seoul" I whispered as we got closer to the door that leads to the courtyard.

"You're a hottie! Look at your new hair color! This brunt orange is adorable like a hot tangerine, " he said, ruffling my hair I smacked his hand away.

"Yah! Stop messing up my hair also the little green in your hair is cute. " I smiled ruffling his hair he laughed.

"Right! We hot duo let's go" he smiled, and we walked outside with the group as the tour guide talked about some old statues. Taehyung pulled me towards the way back of the crowd and while everyone was looking forward, we dove into the brushes and booked it away from the museum.

We ran giggling away from the museum until we got a safe distance away. We held our knees because we were breathing rapidly.

"Shit," I wheezed. He smiled pulling out his backpack.

"Come on we need to change can't be in our uniforms," he said, and we went to a bathroom and changed into regular. clothes then we walked the streets and I was excited.

"Okay, I have a map and circled the places we can visit," he smiled

"Wow, you're so prepared" I chuckled as I looked around the street of Seoul. I noticed they weren't all that different from Daegu, maybe taller buildings and fancier cafes and designer stores, but besides that all the same to me.

"We need to catch a bus, but first let's get some drinks. I'm dying of thirst from running," he huffed and pointed towards a cafe that's attracted to a huge skyscraper.

"I think that's for the people that work there," I whispered. He shrugged.

"Nah, it's a cafe attached to some building. We have. money they have drinks," he said pulling me towards the cafe

We got in line and we both looked at the menu I was squinting at the board to see what was written. When I noticed my shoe was untied I let out a huff bending down to tie my shoe but the line start to move so I tried to scoot forward I stumbled a little and my head bumped into the person in front of me.

I looked up ready to apologize and I saw the man I bumped into he looked down at me lifting an eyebrow.

This man was extremely handsome...

I quickly stood back up and did a small bow "I'm sorry" I whispered this guy was tall with broad shoulders.

"It's a fine kid no worries" he whispered and turned back around I blinked a little but Taehyung poked me and I looked over at him.

"Those two are hot" he whispered behind his hand with a giggle.

"Shut up they can probably hear you're a loud ass" I whispered back but suddenly the two in front of us started to talk I could only see the back of their heads.

"Hyung I just wanna go home and crash it was a long-ass night," one said

"You need coffee and some breakfast you brat, you knew your father wanted to meet at 1 pm today and you look like a drunk little shit" the tall one hissed

"Whatever that bastard is just gonna lecture me" the other sighed loudly

"Yah! He is still your father be respectful" the tall one said

"Never acted like it...he just wanted an heir" the other whispered

"Just drink the coffee and eat the bagel I order you or I will have Hoseok beat your ass" the tall one side

"Who will Hoseok actually listen to me or you,"  the other said

"Yoon!" Taehyung said snapping me out of it and I looked over at him seeing him at the other cashier I blinked a little and walked over to him and we both ordered drinks.

We sat in the back waiting for our drinks playing hand games when I heard my name being called by the barista. So I stood up and walked over to the counter to grab my iced coffee seeing a guy already standing there he was leaning against the counter on his phone.

I walked up there grabbing my drink he didn't even look up from his phone but he was blocking the straws "Excuse me?" I spoke

"Don't bother me" he said back and I was taken it back because how rude! I was about to speak again when the barista came over.

"You're drink and bagel Mr.Park" she smiled and this Mr.Park guy smiled at her more like a smirk.

this guy is a major fuckboy.

"Thank you Lisa" he winked and she almost melted I don't blame her this guy was breathtakingly hot but he seems like an asshole and I just wanted my drink and to have fun with my friend.

So I bumped him with my shoulder real hard to get him out of the way then I took my straw and turned to walk away.

"Asshole" I whispered underneath my breath jabbing my straw into my drink taking a sip and meeting Taehyung near the door.

"Did that hottie flirt with you I saw you two talking" he asked as we walked outside on the streets.

"Nah he seems like a jackass, not my type he was in the middle of flirting with that barista" I huffed we clicked our drinks together.

"Yeah fuck that guy let's go have fun my bestie" Taehyung smiled and we walked away from a building with a little cafe attached at the bottom not looking back at the random guy who I didn't know would become the love of my life.

Back to the present
Somewhere in Seoul

"I'm ruined if this keeps happening. We are all fucking, ruined" Mr. Lee hissed

"I say we just bulldoze into his company, shoot up everyone and boom his team is done for" someone mentioned

"You're a fucking idiot," Lee spoke

"No one else is saying shit," he huffed. We all sat at a table

"Does anyone have any idea how to take down Park Jimin?" Lee hissed, seating back in his chair.

"Um, boss" someone spoke up a small newbie, an intern of some sort.

"Why is the coffee boy talking?" Someone said. I slammed my hand on the table.

"Shut up!" I looked at the new guy. "Talk and it better be good or I'll cut off your fingers" Lee snapped then looked at the new guy.

"I did some research and Jimin didn't take over the company until he was 24 when his father died and he didn't take anything seriously until his father died and he become head of Seoul but before that, he was a mess he drank a lot did drugs slept with anything pretty he hated what his father did and hated himself" he spoke

"Okay, I'll get the finger cutting knives," someone said, standing up.

"Sit down," I spoke. I glanced back over at the new guy.

"Keep going kid," Lee said

"I know someone... a woman she manipulates the mind some call it hypnotherapy she is the best in the business I believe we could...erase his memory bring back that young Jimin would didn't want to take over daddy business and once that happens he will hand it right over to you boss," he said and Mr. Lee raised an eyebrow.

"Interesting...very interesting," Lee smiled

"Erase 6 years of his life he forgets everything, even that little lamb of his..." he whispered "Is it permanently? Will he stay that way?" Lee asked

"Yes, it's permanent unless she breaks the spell per day," he said. Lee nodded

"What's your name kid?" Lee asked

"Moon-sik," he said

———————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.2K 40
Jimin is a broke student working in the strip club. He just wanted to live his life peacefully with a sugar daddy. But his fate turns another round a...
17.1K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
32.3K 1.1K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
22.9K 842 24
Jimin is an angelic face, who is totally innocent . But his father's Mafia boss married him to fulfill his father's wish .... How will he survive his...