Collide : Bellamy Blake

By nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... More

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Jasper
Lullaby
Slay your demons
Murder
Jealousy
Mistake
Poison
Life and death
Day trip
Forgiveness
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Fire
Lies
I love you
Grounders
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me
Save her

Banishing

606 12 1
By nostalgic_life

"Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move.
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay."

Stay | Rihanna

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I didn't want to be around Bellamy right now, I needed time to forgive him, but Murphy wanted Charlotte dead, he wanted her to suffer how he did. I tried to talk to him but he didn't listen.

"I just wanna talk Charlotte!" Murphy yelled out again.

"Take her somewhere safe, go out the back. Bellamy and I will take of Murphy and his friends" I explained.

"I know just the place" Finn stated.

I bent down to Charlotte and hugged her tightly, hoping that she would stay safe.

"Stay with them Charlotte okay?" I told her.

As both Bellamy and I stepped out of the tent Clarke, Finn and Charlotte left camp. When we walked outside the rest of the delinquents were waiting for us.

"Murphy please don't hurt her" I whispered to him.

Murphy stayed quiet for a moment and looked me in the eyes.

"Who thinks the real murderer should be strung up?!" He asked everyone looking around.

Only his group of friends put there hands up, the rest stayed silent.

"Seriously!" Murphy spat.

"You hang me for being innocent but when this little bitch confesses you let her walk?!!" He screamed at everyone.

"Coward's all of you!!" He yelled again.

"How about you and your pack of wolves calm down!" I snapped at him.

He turned to face me and started to get mad.

"Really? You're not on my side? I could've died and you choose the killer?" He asked with disbelief.

"Murphy you that's not what I mean" I stated.

"I am your best friend, fuck I'm more then that!" He yelled.

"John" I whispered.

I didn't like it when Murphy got mad at me, it made me feel like the smaller person.

"Just let her be, she's only a little girl" I explained.

"Murphy please. Leave her alone" Bellamy added in.

"Back off Bellamy, run back to your little girlfriend" Murphy spat.

"This is more important" Bellamy replied.

"If it so important then I guess we're over" Liz added in.

"You were only a distraction anyways sweetheart" he smiled at the girl.

"Now Murphy back off" he added turning around.

As Bellamy was walking away Murphy swung a piece on wood at him.

"Murphy no!" I yelled.

I stood in the way of the hit and suddenly felt a sharp pain in the front of my head. I blacked out after that.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

I felt Annabeths body collide with with as she fell into me. I caught her and laid her down in my lap and the soft soil.

"Murphy what the hell?!" I spat at him.

"I only need one of you knocked out" he replied.

"Let's go!" He shouted at his friends.

He walked off out of camp on search for Charlotte. I could've went after him but I didn't want to leave Annabeth alone here.

I looked down at her head and I noticed that blood was dripping down her face.

"Octavia get me a cloth!" I yelled.

I adjusted Annabeth's position in my lap, making sure that when she woke up she wasn't uncomfortable.

Octavia came back with a rag and I gently pressed it against Anna's wound. I could hear Murphy yelling out for Charlotte as he got further and further from camp.

"Come on Annabeth, wake up" I whispered shaking her softly.

Nothing just silence, suddenly I heard her say my name.

"Bellamy?" She said softly.

"Oh thank god" I said hugging her.

"What happened?" She asked me.

"Murphy hit you in the head" I whispered.

Annabeth looked around for Murphy but he was no longer here.

"Charlotte" she said getting up quickly.

"Woah wait!" I said running after her.

She ran out the camp gates, over logs and through the grass and trees. I chased her till she stopped and looked around.

"Jesus you can run" I told her.

"Yeah it's called having legs, but I did learn from the best" she smiled at me.

"You forgive me yet?" I asked her.

"No" She sighed.

I felt that breaking feeling again. All I wanted was to have Annabeth's forgiveness.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Annabeth took off running again when we heard the cries of Charlotte calling out for Murphy's name.

"Charlotte!" Annabeth screamed out.

"Where are you?!" I yelled.

"Thank you, for helping me" I said.

"I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for Charlotte" she replied.

"Bellamy over there" Anna whispered pointing to a small figure running. It was Charlotte.

"Over here!" She was shouting.

I caught up to the small girl, wrapping my arms around her.

"No! Stop it!" Charlotte yelled out.

She tried her hardest to get out of my grasp but failed.

"You'll get yourself killed!" I spat at her.

"That's the point so let me go!" She replied.

Murphy was calling out for her as we ran away from the glow of his and his friends torches. As they got closer Charlotte became more impatient.

"We're trying to help you" Annabeth told her softly.

" well don't! Murphy! Over here!" Charlotte screamed out.

"No" I said covering her mouth.

Soon we ran to a clearing and I put her down, still holding her wrist though.

"Oh no" Annabeth whispered.

"What?" I replied.

"That" she pointed.

I turned around to see a cliff behind us, there was no where to run or hide and Murphy was already catching up to us.

"Give me the girl Bellamy" Murphy said walking out from behind a tree.

"Murphy please, it doesn't have to be like this" Annabeth stated stepping closer to him.

"Just hand over the girl" he spat reaching his hand out.

Before I could speak both Clarke and Finn appeared from behind Murphy and his group.

"Murphy, enough!" Clarke yelled at him.

"I am so sick of hearing you talk" Murphy replied taking Clarke by the neck and holding a knife to her throat.

"Please don't hurt her" Charlotte begged.

"Don't hurt her, how about a trade. You come with me I let her go" Murphy explained.

Charlotte tried to walk forward but I stopped her before she could get anywhere close to Murphy.

"No! Charlotte stay there" Clarke told her.

"You've gone too far, let Clarke go" Annabeth stated.

"I can't let anyone get hurt anymore, not because of what I did" Charlotte said softly with tears in her eyes.

I turned to her but it was too late, she had jumped off the cliff behind us. Annabeth and Clarke rushed to the cliff, tears fell down my face as I watched her disappear through the fog below.

"No!" Clarke cried.

I got up and tackled Murphy to the ground with anger, punch after punch Finn then pulled me off of Murphy.

"Bellamy stop" Annabeth said to me.

"He deserves to die!" I yelled at her.

I immediately stepped back from her as her face changed into fear, I stopped knowing she didn't like it when people yelled at her.

"We don't get to decide who lives and who die down here" Clarke added.

"We need rules" Annabeth whispered with a sad face looking at me.

"She right, we can't survive down here without rules in place" Clarke stated.

"And who makes those rules, huh? You?" I spat at her.

"No, from now we make the rules" she replied pointing to me, Anna and her.

I turned to look at Annabeth who was now looking at Murphy, my gaze followed to him laying on the ground.

"What about him?" I asked nodding to Murphy.

"We banish him" Clarke explained.

"You're kidding" Annabeth added.

"It's the only way to protect the camp and our people" Clarke added.

"If we ever catch you anywhere near camp I'll kill you" I snapped at him.

Finn gave him his knife back me I looked up to the rest of the people that came along with Murphy.

"As for the rest of you, you can either come back to camp or go off with him to die" I stated firmly.

I watched tears fall down Anna's face as she bent down to Murphy. She hugged him tight and said her goodbyes.

"May we meet again" she whispered to him.

"May we meet again" he replied kissing her cheek.

"Come on" I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

Annabeth stood up and walked away. I knew she was still made at me.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

When we entered back through the gates Annabeth let go of my hand and walked off. People asked where Murphy was and I had to explain to them that he was banished.

I sat down by the fire and started to think our next move, we still had to build the wall but we were losing people everyday.

"Hey" a gentle voice said.

I looked up to see Annabeth sanding over me her face glowing from the fire light and her hair tied into a pony tail.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Do you think Murphy will be okay out there, you know all by himself" she said staring at the fire.

I stayed quiet, I didn't know what to say. I mean the chances of Murphy actually surviving out there was slim.

"He's gonna die isn't he" she cried.

"Im sorry for what I did Annabeth. If I could take it back I would" I told her.

"It's in the past Blake" she replied getting up.

I watched as she walked away from me, her slowly dimming from the fire light and into her tent.

Once again I felt like I had lost her.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Chapter nine maybe, I think, I'm not sure. Anyways vote please! Also what a sad chapter anyways whatever. I wonder if we forgives little Bellamy. Also to the people skipping chapters please just read the whole thing you're gonna miss out on stuff. Anywayssss thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.1K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
11.1K 227 47
Ataraxia (at·​a·​rax·​ia) (n.) a state of blissful and serene calmness; freedom from emotional disturbance and anxiety. [ Bellamy Blake x OC ] When F...
61.1K 1.9K 48
"The sun, the warmth, it was like a blanket. A beautiful, bright, blanket that burned. Burned, my demons away, brightening my darkness." A smile tha...
82K 2.5K 37
She wasn't even supposed to be on the dropship going down to Earth. As the youngest zero-g mechanic on the ark (as well as an engineer but she wouldn...