My Scarlet Witch (Jasper hale...

By HiQthNatasha

Skylar Ann Faith Lahote-swan move back to forks in order to get to know her real family. She meets someone wh... More

Graphic
Skylar Swan
Jasmine Hale
prologue

ONE😊

163 10 5
By HiQthNatasha

Skylar's P.O.V:

January 3rd was the day that me and my adoptive sister Isabelle will be moving back to forks to stay with Charlie's. I wonder why she wants to move back when she never like the cold,  She hates fork just like renee did. Whereas, I always love to live in forks and being surrounded by nature. They hated it, they like sunny Arizona while I hated the sun. The reason why I wanted to move to forks is because Arizona hold a lot of bad memories and I just want to start over, and I have a feeling that fork have the answers that I will be looking for about my real family.

Seven months ago I almost got raped because of Bella after the school dance when I had to walk home after I found my date having sex with Bella in the bathroom,on my way home she send some her friends after me. I was the only on the road and a car pull up with some boys from school saying Bella sent them to make sure I got home safe, but I now it was all a lies. They told me to get in the car but I start to run but they caught me and put me in the car and drive away to from were more private and try to rape me but my powers went out of control and I blocked out.

The next morning I woke up in the hospital the doctor say I was out for quite a while, and the police ask what happen a told them everything except the part about my powers. After the doctor left renee Bella and phil came in the room and renee start saying i was looking for it and that i just wanted attention.  Bella who always hated me, which I didn't know why when I always trying to be a good big sister, she always wants attention when I didn't ask for attention or what almost happened to me. She had let it slip within my and Phil's hearing saying that I deserved what almost happened to me, calling me a whore for what she send her friends to do to me. Phil was upset with with Bella was saying and told renee to ground her but she didn't do it, phil now it was Bella that send those boys after me but renee didn't believe it because in her and Charlie's eyes Bella is the golden child while I'm the attention seeking.  Phil and Mary Renee's mother, was the only family who ever treat me with love and and care when renee never did or Charlie's when he came to visit when it was summertime, charlie's came around and let me move with him and now I was moving to forks with Bella who hasn't say a work to me which I was thankful for as it was just hateful words.

I was brought out of my thoughts when was calling my name saying it was time to go to the airport, I went down stairs to see renee and bella talking and she turned to me and say didn't cause any problems for Charlie's and bella i look at her like it she is crazy. I just shake my head at them I brushed my curly ginger hair out of my face and adjusted my clothes before going into the back of the car.

Bella was antisocial and awkward with brown hair and eyes, oval shaped face and a willows figure and a complete bitch to me. She loved to spread lies and rumors about me and everyone would believe her.

Whereas I have curly waist length ginger hair that a got from my birth mother, and light friends eyes, heart shaped face, and hourglass figure. Once I was safely strapped in I pulled out my phone and headphones out of my bag and listen to my favorite songs ignoring the glare Bella sent with a roll of my eyes. I just hope I find out the truth about my family and about this mystery boy with golden eyes I keeping dreaming about, i had already send my car and bike to fork it should be there by the time we get there.

(Time skip)

I was roughly shaken awake by Bella as the plane landed before she took off out of the plane all most tripping over her own feet leaving me behind.
Rolling my eyes at her I slipped on my ja6and grabbed my bag as I exit the plane. Making my way to the baggage claim I grabbed my large suitcase and duffle bag where I caught up with Bella who was looking around for Charlie's. "He's probably waiting in the main entrance. "I suggested but Bella just glared at me, rolling my eyes at her I walked off to find Charlie's.

As soon as I got into the main waiting area I was him and started walking to him. "Charlie's!" I shouted causing him to look at me when I reached him he try hugging me but I didn't let him and Bella finally joined us.
"Hi dad." Bella said awkwardly renee always let Bella get away with saying Charlie's and not dad.

"Hi Bella." Charlie's said just as awkward. Come on the car is outside." Charlie's said leading us to his police car out front.  Once help Charlie's pit the bags in the boot of the car, i jump in the front giving her a small smirk.

We made the hour long journey from Port Angeles Airport to forks with Charlie's trying continuously to make a conversation wit me but I just wasn't having any of it. Sighing Charlie's turn back to Bella telling he bought a truck for her from Billy and that the people I sent money for him to pay finish my room." Charlie's said as we got out of the car grabbing our bags and following him up the stairs to the room. Stopping briefly at Bella's as Charlie's showed her, her room before showing me to my room. It was amazing my room look exactly how I wanted it before.

I thanked him and start unpack my clothes, shoes,coats, bathroom accessories and make etc, putting them away in the correct places . As well as all books on civil War.

I next place my laptop in the middle draw of my desk keeping it out of sight, packing my bag for school in the morning leaving it on my desk chair. Once the bags were finally empty I put the duffle bag inside the Suitcase and put it on top of my wardrobe thats when I heard a truck horn out front.

Smiling I knew my car and bike have arrived i made my way downstairs seeing Charlie's and Bella already out side, Bella being awkward introduced herself to Billy and Jacob black. I introduced my to both of them and when to the movers to sign the paperwork and they drove my car and bike in the drive way. Both Bella and Charlie's who car and bike it was i told them it was mine, and I could see the jealous on Bella face she just went stomping back in the house to her room.

I could already tell this was going to be fun. As Charlie's and Jacob help Billy in the house I went to my room to take a shower and get ready for bed wonder what it would be like moving back to forks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 492 42
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
11.4K 1.2K 28
လူတွေအားလုံး Vegetarian မှ မဟုတ်တာ.. လူသားတွေ အသားစားတာ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ လူ့သွေးစုပ်တာကို ဘာလို့ ရက်စက်တယ်လို့ စွပ်စွဲမှာလဲ??
13.7M 412K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
4.5K 293 36
The world has changed, vampires are a thing now, you can belong to one, to have a giant amount of money, the money would go to your family or people...