The Value of Tears (En- JayWo...

By ENCARMOA96

Jay only values the valuable and that is money and his life but Jungwon is a different story as he values eve... More

Start
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIII pt. 2
XXIII pt. 3
XXIII pt. 4
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLIII (FINAL)
Bonus Chapter

XLII

1.6K 76 33
By ENCARMOA96

Jungwon

I'm currently waiting for Jay hyung because he has some business to do with Sunghoon hyung and he told be beforehand that he might be late coming home so I'm waiting for him.

Anyway, I will be starting work the day after tomorrow and I'm so excited because I have seen all the fishes and they're all being taken care of properly. The water in the tank is also seawater which is a relief for me. If I is not then I will personally transport some sea water in there hehe.

I laid on the bed waiting for Jay hyung but he is not coming back.

Is business that hard that it took him till this hour?

Although I know he's gonna be busy, I didn't expect him to come home this late.

Just then, I heard his car pull over and immediately I stood up and waited for him and indeed, he opened the door to our room and indeed, he entered making me smile in an instant.

"You're home"

"Did you wait up for me?"

"You know I can't sleep alone . ."

A light kiss was placed on my lips before he disappeared in the showers and I heard the water running.

If I start to work and he will also work, will we even have time to be together like this again? Will we have time to go on dates? Or he will be very busy.

What if we will not have time together?

I almost tear up by just thinking about it. I don't like us not being together

"Carrots, let's go to bed. . I'll take you out tomorrow to meet up with Sunoo and Jake - - - Carrots? Hey are you alright?"

I immediately grip his shirt as I bury my face on his chest preventing myself from crying.

"I don't want us to not have time for each other . . I want us to always spend time together"

"Of course we'll always do that . . what made you think like that?"

"If you work, and I work, we might not have time to hang out because we're tired . . I don't like us not talking together. . I don't like us to be distant . ."

He pulled away from my grip as I was placed on his lap, still I am holding onto him l. What if he will disappear if I let go?

"Look at me please. . "

I met his gaze as I swallow my tears.

"No matter how busy I am or how tired I am, I will make sure I won't get tired of you. . Carrots, I won't go anywhere, I promise. . . trust me ok? I'm always here . . "

"What if I will be the one to go because the ocean needs me?"

"I will wait for you to come back . . . and after your work in the ocean, I will be here waiting for you . ."

I look him in the eyes as he gave me a smile and I feel like there is nothing to worry about. Whenever he gave me that smile, I am always assured that everything is going to be fine.

I'm just maybe. . I'm just so worried . . I got so used to this set up that I am scared for it to change into a big one, like Jay hyung not beside me anymore.

I know I don't have to worry about anything but I just can't help it.

"Nothing will change. . ."

His fingers again wiped the side of my eyes as he pulled me to his embrace.

"Let's sleep now ok?"

"Jay hyung"

I trust him with everything I am.

( 🔞Oh my goodness, I don't know if I should continue with this . . 😭. But I will anyway. Just skip if you don't want any of this. This is not my best but I hope you like it. It might be weird but please bear with me.🔞 )

"What is it Carrots?"

"You won't really tell me what it is?"

Jay hyung has his eyes wide open again when I open up about this subject before a sigh left his lips. Is he mad at me for always asking about it? Is he getting tired of me?

"I'm sorry, I promise to not ask again"

"It's alright. I will tell you, or show you. . "

"Ok . . tell me . . Jake hyung said Google could be nasty so I didn't google. ."

He smiled before gently placing his lips on mine as he slowly kissed me and my arms immediately found their place around his neck as we kiss. And this kiss is so soft and loving I can almost cry from how much I feel loved by him.

Sadly, we have to part as he gently laid me on the bed before kissing me again.

"Do you feel something different?"

"No . . . I just feel so loved"

"Let's start from there. . it triggers that feeling of love towards the other person. . . it is like the starting point. . "

After saying that, he kissed me again but as he goes on, his hands slowly made their way under my shirt and touch my stomach. I can now feel something different from the kiss. His tongue made its way pass my lips and it touched mine making me gasp at the feeling like it is the first time.

We have to part still tho.

"That change in the atmosphere is also a signal to either halt or to go on. . . if the signal is a yes, then this shirt. . will come off this is the part where you will be in charge if this goes on or stop. "

My shirt was taken off my body and I wanted more when his fingers touch me.

"You want more right? That's because you're also aroused and you want to feel more from me"

His lips found their place on my neck as he began to kiss and suck on it leaving marks like before. He kissed down to my collarbone with his tongue licking my skin. My back arched and I gripped the sheets when he sucked on a particular area.

"Now I found your weak spot, that will be my basis to make you want more. . . but you still have the power to stop me Carrots"

I don't think I want him to stop.

He removed his shirt but unlike what I saw on TV, the way he look at me is so different. He's like looking at something so precious that you should not touch.

His lips found mine and kissed me with more heat and want that I let out a moan. Moving down, he began to play with my nipple with his mouth and finger

"J- - Jay . . . what? "

"You're feeling good I know and you can let out any sound you like. Don't hold back. . . . the moment I remove your lower garment, I won't stop now. . do you want me to?"

"Yes . . ."

I want more than that.

He carefully removed my pants and I can feel something on my lower area. It hurts and it is hard.

I still have my underwear on and I noticed something unusual.

"Why? . . what happened?"

"That baby is saying that you're aroused. . . you're hard and its painful but- -"

He slowly touched me down there on my underwear and my hips immediately bucked up wanting more of his hand touching me down there.

"More . . it's so uncomfortable"

"This is when I remove this thing . ."

My underwear was taken off and his hand wrap themselves around my . . . I remember it was called a dick . . a cock. . . a shaft.

I don't even want to care what it's called but when he touched it, my eyes rolled at the back of my head and I felt amazing when his hand began to move up and down.

"Don't stop . . ah . . Jay hyung. . "

I grip the sheets and I frown when I felt him stop.

"From there, I will make you feel good in many different ways . . . "

"Will you get hard too?"

"I already am Carrots. . but I want to take it slow for us. . ."

"It felt so good but what made this so painful then?"

He kissed me, a quick one before he parted my thighs and his hands cup my butt as he began to squeeze it and his fingers slowly trace something on it making me shiver. It is so ticklish but it is not at the same time.

He held my butt with his two hands before he parted them and I moan. I then realize what they mean when they say "intimate" or "private". It is indeed a connection and trust. Because you're open and vulnerable and you trust your partner to be able to show them the whole you, and that is what is inside your clothes. More than that, it is the whole you. Your heart, your soul and your body.

I felt his finger travel from my shaft down to my hole before he slowly let his fingers touch me down there.

"This is where I will enter you . . . and that's where it is painful. . ."

I was about to speak when he lift my hip up and opened me up again before I felt his lips over my hole as he slowly licks me down there.

"Ahh . . ."

He continues with what he's doing until it became faster and harder.

My breathing became heavy and something is happening inside my belly.
When Jay hyung held my shaft and stroke it again, something exploded inside of me and it stained my stomach.

Jay hyung smirked as he looked at my state.

"What happened?"

"You just had an orgasm. . . it happened because you hit your peak. You're pleasured and now you released"

He removed his underwear and he's also hard.

"That would hurt now. . "

"Yeah . . but don't worry, I'll take care of you very well. . "

He place something on his cock and he stroked himself before he positioned above me and kissed me.

I responded quickly but the moment he entered me, my head fell back on the pillow and a scream left my lips. That's so painful.

In one thrust, he was now inside me.

I felt his fingers wipe the sweat off my forehead as he kiss my nose.

"Tell me when to move"

"Now? . . please"

He began to pull out and then push in again and my eyes literally rolled back and another moan left my mouth. He continue to do that motion until it began to get faster and faster.

His lips found its place again on my neck as he began to leave more marks. I've been feeling a lot of pleasure and I don't know how to react.

Until something inside me was hit sending immense pleasure through my whole body.

"What's that?"

"That is your prostate and I've been meaning to hit that"

His speed continues like that and he kept hitting my sensitive spot until the same bubbling feeling in my stomach came back and with a loud moan, I came again. I heard his deep groans as well and it sounded so hot.

Jay hyung gripped my hips before he thrust so hard and I felt like something was released inside me. He also came.

"I love you Jay hyung. . . "

"I love you Carrots. . ."

A kiss was placed on my lips making both of us smile.

"thank you"

He again kissed my forehead bedore I felt him slid out of me and a whine unconsciously left my lips when it felt empty.

"How do you feel?"

"It's painful hyung . . but I feel good"

"Let's sleep. . ."

He pulled me closer to him and my eyes slowly closed.

We've become one.

And I couldn't ask for more.

Now I understand why this is called "Making Love".

_______________

This is close to ending. I shouldn't have added the steamy scene but I don't know what else to add. I hope everyone is alright with this. I can always delete this part tho if you guys want me to.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 447 14
Sunoo doesn't know why, he doesn't even know how but, he knows, he hates hates HATES Yang Jungwon. Reason being? that....... he does not know. but, w...
48K 2.9K 32
What will you do if you are stuck between two choices? * Short Story * HeeJayWon *fiction
75.7K 3K 14
jungwon doesn't get attached to things easily, he doesn't even know how to love. he doesn't even plan to reciprocate jay's feelings. but that's alrig...
107K 6.3K 41
"If you're meant to be, you're meant to be" This is an ENHYPEN JakeHoon book. I'm attempting if I can do this for this group and I hope I'll do well...