My Secretary

By lee_Anna1990

"Now do you regret being with me?" "I will never regret you, say that I wish I'd never met you , because once... More

Important Note
Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter- 6
Chapter -7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter :- 13
chapter 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
chapter - 18

Chapter-3

210 11 6
By lee_Anna1990

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩:-

She was sleeping soundly and living in her dreamland. All smiling and Murmuring some cloudy words while sleeping. But got diminished by her alarm clock. She ignored it many times but, lastly got irritated. So she finally wake up. Still with half closed eyes, made her way to bathroom to fresh herself.

After some time, she made herself breakfast and started to eat her food but got disturbed by a phone call from her mom. She received it.

Mom:- "Good morning my baby Nancy. "

Nancy:-" Momm, I am not a child that you keep calling me baby. How many times should I tell you?"( she whine because she hates calling herself a"BABY".)

Mom:- "ok, now stop whining at me now, I called you to ask, did you get ready? "

Nancy :- "ready? But for what?" ( taking a bite of her food not understanding what her mother was speaking.)

Mom:- "did you forgotten or what? Did you lost your brain? How can you forget this important day? You just told me yesterday about it.how can you be so careless nancy."( she started shouting at her)

Nancy :- "Mom Mom first calm down! Now tell me what I told you yesterday? "

Mom : "This stupid child of mine!! Today is your first day of job. Did you remembered now?!?! "

Nancy:- "wh-what!?!? "( she stands up from chair with a shocked face)

Mom :-" yessss! Now get ready fast!!. If you get late at your very first day. They will kick you out of the office!! "

Nancy :- "ah-ah !!!! OH NO!!!what time it is ?"( she sees her wall clock)" WTH! Noo I am getting too late shit shit!!"( she hanged the call and run towards her bedroom and started to search for a perfect dress)

After so much struggle nancy choose her outfit and hurriedly started to apply her make - up and took her all office staff.

Nancy yesterday morning got call from Mr Jung Ho-seok who took her interview in jeon company that she got selected for the job. Being happy and all excited for her first ever job. Nancy gone for shopping and party all night. And woke up late in morning. And don't remember her about today.

Finally she gets ready. She look herself in the mirror to confirm her looks. And took a deep breath and said "Ok Nancy! Finally your first day of job. You can do it. Fighting!!!!! "

( Nancy's outfit)

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 :-

Nancy stands in front of jeon company. Check the time is she late .And again took deep breath before entering the company.

𝗝𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :-

I seat on my set waiting for jungkook. For some time passing I checked my phone. Later some time I remembered today a new person is going to join the job.

Ohh shit!! How can forget that. Let me see did she came or not. I quickly called Lisa because she is receptionist.

" Hello sir. Do you want anything? " She answered.

"Lisa did the name called.....( I don't know full name that's why I took her file to see her name)....Nancy Min came? . " I asked her.

I waited for her response.

Lisa :-" No sir. No one came. "

"Ok. If she comes call me back. " I told her.

Lisa :- "of course sir. "

I hanged up.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 :-

I waited for her but she is late for first day.
Then I started to do my work.

Someone knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Good morning sir. " ( I heard a female voice I saw who came.)

"Ohh! Good morning. Your name is Nancy ,right?

"Yes sir."

"I was waiting for you. Welcome to our company Miss Nancy. "

Nancy:- "Thank you sir And Sorry for being late it will never will happen again. "
(She said bowing to me with afraid face)

"Hmm. I will forgive you for today but only for today ok." ( I said )

She nodded while smiling.

"So let's start working? First of all I will tell one of the employee to show and explain your work. Is it ok for you? "

Yes sir it-

( she interrupted as taehyung entered)

"Jhope! Jungkook is calling you come fast. " (He said standing in half opened door. )

He turned to leave but I stopped him.

"V! She is the new one. " I called him.

Nancy:- "Good morning sir. Myself Nancy Min. Nice to meet you sir." While smiling sweetly.

I wait for him to introduce himself but this guy keep staring at her like a idiot . I lightly hit his arm.

"Oo Hii My self Kim Taehyung secretary of Jeon Jungkook. "

She just responded with smile.

"I will call Jisoo to explain your work."

I called her.

"Hello. Jisoo come in my office. "

While jisoo cames taehyung continually asked her questions.

A knock on door and jisoo came in.

Jisoo :-" yes sir you called me. "

(Jisoo's outfit)

"Yes. This nancy the new employee take her to her work place. "

Jisoo:- "yes sir. Come ."

As soon as They left the room. I pulled taehyung towards me and said "what you were doing? Why keep staring at her? "

"What should I do when she is so pretty. " (He said putting his hand on his chest)

This guy.

Then we both also left to meet jungkook.

𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :-

I was very much nervous to meet those guys before. And finally I gonna do some work.

"Hiii Kim jisoo nice to meet you and you "( must say she is very pretty and look prettiest when smiles)

"Nancy same here." I smiled back.

After some walking we reached.

"So this is your place and right beside you their is mine . So dont worry and just chill. "

"I will."

𝗝𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩:-

I and taehyung entered Jungkook's cabin.

"You called me "( I asked jungkook)

"Yes, did you completed the work which I gave two days ago? "

"Yes it's ready. Do you need it? "

"Yeah. Bring it to me. Now! "

We both left his cabin, while walking towards my cabin suddenly one employee called taehyung to ask some work. So He left me .

I came in my cabin and started to search because the reality I don't remember where I kept it.

After searching my cupboard and I found it.

I was about to leave I collide with someone. I raised my head to see,it was Nancy.

"I sorry sir. "

"Yeah its okay. You have some work from me? "( I asked her because she hold a file in her hands)

"Yes I want to ask something . "

"Of course ,what it is? (But I got call my Lisa that R. R company's employee has came so that's why I had to take my leave. So I told nancy to give this file jungkook. )

"But sir." ( I knew she was afraid by seeing her face)

"Give it. And any ways you haven't meet him yet, have you? "

She shake her in no

"So go give him this and also introduce yourself to me. Now go fast then he will became angry. "

"As you say sir, I will go. "

𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :-

I said yes in front of him but I still little bit afraid because I heard that he is a aggressive ,cold hearted jerk. And has dominating behaviour. But i still have to do this.

I ask one of the my coworker where he's cabin is.

I hesitantly knock on door , then heard saying come in. I came inside.
I saw him typing something in he's laptop and randomly also writing somthing in a side kept notebook with pen.

Before I could speak, he spoke.

"Why are you so late?" ( I must say he had a deep and hasty voice. )

He didn't even look at me. He keeps doing he's work. Then he spoke again.

"Jhope, Increase the temperature of AC And slightly open the curtains. It seems hot these days. "

I did what he says.

I tried to speak to him he always speak first why can't he just shut his mouth. again he spoke why he has to speak so much.

"Jhope, why female perfume scent coming? Did you apply it, and when did you started applying women's perfume ( he chuckle lightly) but I can't see him properly because he is hanging he's head low.

"Why are not answering my questions? " As he raised he's head.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗣𝗢𝗩:-

I was asking jhope but he didn't replied so I raised my head to see what happened to him. But I got shocked and as well as surprised. Because it was not jhope but a Girl.

"Who are you?? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 26.4K 42
" he cheated on me, there is no point of being loyal anymore.. " -PJM
33.8K 2K 44
"Can we have a date...?" "No" "... For the last time?" "..." ~~~ "I am so happy right now, at least now, we know what will make us happ-" "You never...
1.3K 37 20
"They call moments like these fate, but I call it my perfect mistake"
106K 3.9K 27
❝i loved you, even if you didn't return the favour.❞