Tiffany and Lisa short storie...

By JENLISAblinks100

Short stories of Tiffany Young and Lisa Manoban... Check out my story older girls. Reason why I like these t... More

Remember me
Seeing you
Camping with my idol crush
Jessi show
She's a Stalker
Gossip
Show me your love
Name Change
My friend's sister
TIFFANY in your AREA
Missed Brithday
Someone younger
I still love you
Side chick
Music Bank
Home
Happy life = Happy wife
Am I so Unloveable?
My friend's sister 2
What is love?
Camping with my idol crush 2
Photoshoot
"Girlfriend"
Your "friend" hates me
Music bank 2
Feelings Are Better kept Hidden
What about what I want to do?
I'll do anything.
My Lover

Your ex texted you?

1.3K 53 15
By JENLISAblinks100

Tiffany pov

I'm at my house. My girlfriend Lisa is going to Thailand to see her family. She hasn't seen them in years and her label are finally letting her go to see her family for 2 weeks. Then Lisa will have to work with her members and prepare for her comeback.

But she always manages to make time for me. We both just work around each other. Whenever we have some free time we always stay at each other's places. We go on secret dates... it's not really hard to keep our relationship private because nobody suspects us to be dating.

I mean if we kissed in public and someone captures it then we'll be in trouble but we kiss when we're alone and in private. We're good at hiding it from the public.

I'm texting Lisa. She promised she'll come and see me before she leaves to Thailand. Her flight is tomorrow night and I hope she doesn't blow me off.

She normally cancels last minute when she needs to go to work, I mean come on YG the girls haven't released anything in nearly 2 years and you're going to take my Lisa time too.

I feel like they've already recorded everything but YG wants them to snap photos and post on social media to trick us to think they'll come back. I know I'm the girlfriend and I can just get information out of Lisa but I don't really ask Lisa about her work, we work hard and we want to spend time with each other and talk about us.

I'm hoping she'll stay the night and leave in the morning. I'm going to miss her but she need to go and see her family because she misses them.

Text with Lisa...

My Lis🥰

Are you still coming over?

Yes honey... I'll be there in 10 minutes 🥺

Don't blow me
off again... please😭

Babe don't worry
I don't need to go to work.
I'm on my way now.😘💛

End of text

I put my phone away and I wait a little longer for my Lisa.

Couple of minutes later...

I hear a knock on the door. I run to go and get it.

My heart races and my eyes soften when I see my girlfriend. She had the biggest smile on her face. Lisa takes me into her embrace and I shut the door behind her.

I look at her while still in her arms.

Lisa: I wish you can come to Thailand with me. My family want to see you.

I pout.

Tiffany: I wish I could but I've got a lot of work to do and photoshoots.

Lisa frowns as she places a kiss on my lips. I smile as I kiss her back.

When we pull away Lisa pouts at me.

Lisa: I'll miss you.

I take her hand and lead her to the couch.

Tiffany: I'll miss you too Lis

Lisa sits on the couch and I take a seat next to her. Lisa wraps her arm around my shoulder loosely as I snuggle closer to her. I take her free hand and hold it. I play with her slender fingers with my smaller ones.

Lisa: can't you just cancel your work and come with me.

I pout at her, it's going to be hard, me and Lisa haven't spend this much time apart, she's been with me for a year now and we've never been without each other for more than a day.

This is the first time she'll leave me for more than a week. I mean when she would leave for LA, I'll just get a private flight the next day and meet her there. But I'm busy with filming commercials and photoshoots, I have a vogue shoot in 3 days, I won't have time to come with her. I also want her to spend as much time as she can with her family because she hasn't seen them in so long,

Tiffany: baby you know I'm busy... besides you can take this time to spend with your family, I know you've missed them so much.

Lisa pecks my lips

Lisa: you're the best girlfriend ever you know that... I'm still going to miss waking up to you and kissing you and...

I cut her off

Tiffany: we'll have to make the most of it later on tonight then.

I smirk

Lisa: you can always hang out with my members or with Minnie, Sorn, Bambam and Ten.

I nod

Tiffany: don't worry your friends will probably be calling me and checking in... but for now we should do less talking.

Lisa smirks and she captures my lips with hers again.

I chuckle when I feel Lisa's hand slide under my shirt, touching my bare skin. I moan when I feel Lisa hands over my skin.

Lisa: I can't wait to get back to you. It's just two weeks right.

Lisa says when she pulls away and I nod as I'm now taking a seat on her lap. Lisa loosely holds me as one of her hands are placed around my waist and her other hand placed on my thigh.

Tiffany: remember to FaceTime and text me everyday and we won't have a problem and I don't want to see you flirting with anyone. I'll find out you have fans everywhere.

I glare at Lisa and she chuckles

Lisa: babe I can say the same for you. We'll have a problem if I see anything I don't like either, dress comfy when I'm gone, I don't want to see you in anything sexy on your instagram.

I roll my eyes

Tiffany: I post for the fans on instagram and I hope you post sweet stuff and not thirst traps.

Lisa nods at me

Lisa: I'll be good hon.

I cup the side of my Lisa's face and kiss her. Lisa lays me down on the couch and goes on top of me making me moan.

Lisa: tiff... I... love... you.

Lisa says between our kisses which makes me moan. Lisa travels her kisses down my neck.

Tiffany: I... loveeee.... Yooou toooo.

I moan but then Lisa's phone kept vibrating all of a sudden. I push her away a little.

Tiffany: who the heck is texting you? If it's Bam can you tell him to bother you when you're not with me.

Lisa attaches her lips to my neck again.

Lisa: ignore... it... babe.

She says between our kisses but I can still feel her phone going crazy. I take her phone from her pocket and I open her messages.

Lisa: babe... ignore... it.

My eyes widen as I read who the texts are from, it's from her ex. I push her away causing both me and Lisa to sit up.

Tiffany: it's your ex.

Lisa looks at me with confusion as she tries to get her phone from me. I push her hands away and she stops fighting me for her phone.

Tiffany: why is your ex texting you?

Lisa shrugs

Lisa: I have no idea honey.

Lisa generally seems confused and I sigh. This is just great a day before Lisa goes away and I see this. Yes I'm older than Lisa and I can act all grown and pretend that this shit doesn't affect me but it does.

Tiffany: "call me", "Lisa text me back", "I saw you at work today", "Are you dating someone new?" Why is she texting this?

I read out the millions of texts her ex just sent Lisa. Nobody knows about me and Lisa except for her friends, my friends and our family. The public and anyone who isn't our friends and family don't know.

Lisa: I haven't texted her or talked to her, I swear.

I sigh because it's true, Lisa hasn't texted her, I can clearly see that in the chat. Why would her ex just randomly text her? All I know about Lisa and her ex is that they broke up 3 months before me and Lisa started to date. What if her ex isn't over my Lisa? She is my Lisa. Me and Lisa have been dating longer than Lisa and her ex have been.

Tiffany: why would she just text you?

Lisa shrugs

Lisa: I don't know reply to her and find out.

I chuckle maybe I will. Why am I thinking maybe, I'll definitely will.

Tiffany: I will.

It's stupid but I texted Lisa's ex, she's younger and prettier than me. I just don't want Lisa to fall in love with her ex again, she's mine and it's going to stay that way. She's younger than Lisa but not by many. Lisa dated her when she was 19 and Lisa was 23.

I text Lisa's ex and she responds almost instantly. Gosh how bad do you want to talk to my girlfriend?

I glare at Lisa

Tiffany: she wants to reconnect??? Do you still love her?

I say a little snappy as Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: no babe and you're the one texting her not me.

I roll my eyes and continue to text Lisa's ex.

Tiffany: I texted her... " I'm in a relationship and I love her very much, she's pretty and sexy, she's more mature than you so bye, don't text me again".

I read what I texted to ex and Lisa laughs

Lisa: mature huh.... You're cute.

Lisa pokes my cheek and I roll my eyes.

Tiffany: then I blocked her.

I gave Lisa a smug smile and I placed her phone on the table in front of us.

Lisa: you do know she works in the same label as me right?

I roll my eyes

Tiffany: don't remind me, plus your members will tell me if you've spoken to her so I don't need to worry about you guys bumping into each other at work.

Lisa nods as she pulls me onto her lap.

Lisa: can we not talk about her and can we have some alone time, no phones, just us.

I sigh

Tiffany: promise me you won't hurt me, this is going to be the biggest test of our relationship, you're going away for 2 weeks.

I hold out my pinky finger for her and Lisa held my pinky with hers.

Lisa: I promise Tiff... you love me and I love you, we can trust each other, promise you'll call me and text me while I'm gone ok.

Lisa kisses my hand making me blush.

Tiffany: I'll never miss a call, especially a FaceTime from you.

Lisa smiles as she pecks my lips.

Lisa: come on let's have some time alone... in your room.

I quickly stand up and drag Lisa into my room.

I'm going to miss my idiot.

////////////////

If know any readers who like this ship please tell them to read this book and the older girls book. I can't be the only one who find Lisa and Tiffany cute....

Sorry Jennie...

I'm still a Jenlisa shipper🥹

Thoughts💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
371K 12.7K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...
1.8M 76.4K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...
638K 19.5K 44
V 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕, 𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...