Enkidu(Highschool dxd x OC wi...

By The_Crazy_Tuna

Hyoudou Miyasato Takeru, a mysterious person who attends the Kouh academy and is the childhood friend of Isse... More

BIO
Prologue and Kuoh Academy
Secret spilled
Awaken from despair and Asia and Familiars
Flames of chaos and Uruk.
Rating game and ENUMA ELISH
The Hyoudou brothers. The heroic spirt Hyoudous
New friends, Reunion, and Fakers
The fallen angels chaos and the Holy maiden's anger.
Asia becomes Ruler, Kokabiels Defeat, Sword of Rupture.
The white one, and Khaos Brigade.
Bio Season 2
Enkidu: The beginning of the end
Loki's end
Faker faction.
Chaldea Shenanigans With Issei and Asia and alters(short)
Trihexa Arc: Prolouge Shenanigans (Warning some are form other books)
Trihexia arc: The problem rises...
Trihexia arc: ORC Meets Issei and Asia versions
Trihexia arc: The war has begun slowly..
Trihexia arc: What now??? Short
Trihexia arc: Misson is a go
Trihexia arc: The war starts...
Trihexia arc: Enter Saber class servant Milicas
Trihexia Arc: Trihexia is here, A loss of family
Trihexia Arc: The crimson battle
Trihexia arc: The kiss of death
Trihexia Arc: Chains of heaven
Issei and everyone vs Everyone... The conclusion

Trihexia Arc: Rias Alter Ego Enter

378 6 80
By The_Crazy_Tuna

Rias and her Group are now heading towards the suspected area and are all on the hunt for the enemies as for the hopes for the three factions to act fast but According to Miyasato It was desperate...

Miyasato: The factions are now starting their move... 

Megumi: This might be a trap... I fear the most...

Hinata(Assassin): The Hell?

Shin(Saber): This plan is not so good... the enemy has already sensed their Movements...

Hinata(Assassin): What are we gonna do?

Issei(Lancer): master...

Haitao(Lancer): I suggest we need to somehow get there when things go wrong...

Gudako: That's more logical...  But also feels wrong...

Megumi(saber): Everything feels wrong... like this faggot here...

Issei(Saber): HAY!!!

With Rias and the gang

Koneko: What is this place?

???: WELCOME! To our Dear true Lucifer's domain!

Rias:" WHO'S THERE???

???: Oh! Don't be so serious here, Sister of the fake Lucifer...

My name is Lilith.... Fufu~ 

Rias: No way... Lilith.....

Lilith: Now now! Well Since now that I am here because your magic sticks out like a sore thumb... Now, THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST JOURNEY!

Lilith then throws a black fireball at the group and then they scatter...

Irina then activated her angel powers and then dashed to Lilith Lilith then used a barrier and the people are shocked...

Irina: IMPOSSIBLE!

Lilith: No reincarnated Mongrel can defeat an original pure blood devil!

Kiba: HAAH!!!

Kiba then strikes Lilith from behind but Lilith conjures her fire to form a sword and then Lilith fought Kiba with her skills that are so terrifying that Kiba then retreated..

Koneko then tries to punch Lilith but she cannot keep up the power that Lilith demonstrates...

Lilith: HAHA! Kitty, you are just too weak...

Koneko: SHUT UP!!!!

Lilith: Then... Allow me to educate you....

Lilith then lounges to Kioneko and then punched her in the Gut and then Koneko flew away...

Then Lilith then slams her down to the ground and the Koneko then coughed out blood...

Koneko: GAH!!!

Rias: KONEKO!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!

Akeno then conjures lightning and then Rias summoned her Power of destruction...

Rias: HAAHH!!

Lilith: POWER OF DESTRUCTION???

Lilith then dodged the attack and then Lilith then glares at them...

Lilith: I see....

Rias: HAAAAHHH!!!

Rias then shoots  POD to Lilith and then Lilith just plans it and then absorbs the power....

Lilith: Ahhhh..

Rias: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Lilith: You know what are the devils known for?

Rias: What are you saying?

Lilith:

We are known to be embodiments of Corruption....

Lilith then Shoots the corrupted POD and then it was too fast that it hits Rias..

Rias; AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Akeno: RIAS!!!!

Kiba: PRESIDENT!!!!!

Rias screamed and then...

(SHOOOOOOSSHHHHHH)

The magic power was too high and the ground exploded into pieces also such an ominous aura and presence can be felt by all and all over the underworld... This indeed is the power of Devil corruption... The true meaning of what is a devil...

(Start the music Brothers)

Irina: What.... what is this... ominous feeling?

Akeno: Ri-as?

Lilith: THE ULTIMATE MEANING OF WHAT IS A DEVIL!!!! THE EVIL AND CORRUPTED!!!! AND THE MAIDEN OF DESTRUCTION!!! NOW SHOW THEM!!!! RIAS GREMORY!!!!! SISTER OF THE FAKER LUCIFER!!!!

Rias:

Rias(Alter): Yes...

Akeno: Bu-chou.....

Kiba: No.....

Rias(alter) then conjures her powers to form a scythe and then charged at Irina first and then fights her and then Irina then got slashed on the back as Irina falls down...

Rias then shoots a beam at Akeno and then Kiba then defended her but was burned by its power...

Kiba: KKHGAAAHH!!

AKeno: KIBAA!!!!!!

Rias(Alter): You are all sacrifices to the rise of the true underworld...

Rias(Alter) then charges her power to the maximum and then Lilith is with her...

Lilith: Now then, My precious friend... shall we destroy this fake Underworld and build from its ruins?

Rias(alter): Certainly....

(RATTLE)

???: NOT TODAY!

Lilith: WHAT?

Lilith and Rias(Alter) dodged the chains and then Lilith saw A guy with feminine looks and green hair and white clothes...

Miyasato: Rias can you hear me?

Rias(Alter): Who are you?

Issei(Lancer): THERE IS NO TIME TO PLAY GAMES, RIAS!!! RIAS ITS ME! ISSEI!

Rias(Alter): I don't know anyone whose name is Issei... So you damn wimps act like you know me? Disgusting...

Issei(lancer): HAAHH!

Issei(Lancer) Then charges at Rias(alter) and then SHe made a scythe out of the POD and then starts fighting...

Each blade that was clashed are destroying the landscape and then the staggering speeds and matching strength... 

Issei(Lancer): RIAS!!! SNAP OUT OF IT YOU TOMATO!!!

Rias(ALter): DAMARE!!!

Rias(Alter):

Issei(Lancer): GHHH!!!!

Issei(Lancer)(Mind): The corruption is making her too powerful and this feeling is like....

:
:
:

::
:
:
:
:
:

Rias Gremory ahs become a servant... there is no mistake... However she is an alternate Ego, the corruption...

WIth Miyasato

Lilith: HAHAHAAHAH! You are sure amusing!!!

Miyasato: tch...

Miyasato then charges at Lilith and then front flips to avoid her attack and then Summoned a sword and then slammed his sword to the ground...

Lilith: Tch! More tricks on his sleeve huh?

Lilith then charges at Miyasato and then Miyasato already bound her leg and then Lilith cannot move and then Miyasato was about to finish her...

Lilith: DAMNYOU DAMN YOU!!!!!! I AM THE SUPREME DEVIL LILITH!!! I AM I AM THE STRONG!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO BE DEFEATED BY YOU!!!

Lilith then blasts Her power but was pushed back by something...

Miyasato: EA!

Lilith: AAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Miyasato: tch...

Lilith was fought by a person which they all knew...

Akeno: Who are you?

Miyasato: tch..... Belphegor...

Belphegor: My My~! Look you, Lilith... looking pathetic Ahahahah

Lilith: SHUT UP! HEL ME WITH THAT BRAT THERE!

Belphegor: Hooh?

Miyasato just stood there and while he just held down his EA and then Belphegor recognized the weapon...

Belphegor: tch... Allow me to DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!

Xenovia(Saber): SLASH THROUGH! DURANDAL!!!

Belphegor then dodged the attack but was slashed in her shoulder.

Belphegor: TCH! 

Akeno: RIAS!!!

Issei VS Rias(alter):

The slash waves are evident and Ras is not backing down...

Later Rias Kicked Issei away and then She was about to finish Issei but Issei then slashed Rias in her joints... and then...

Rias then glitched and then her right eye then becomes blue again as Rias was struggling to control her own body and mind...

Rias: E-E-Everyone.... R-

Rias(Alter): SHUT UP!!!! AND SLEEP!!!

Rias: R-Retreat!!!

Akeno was shocked that her best friend is now losing but Akeno then said...

Akeno: Ri-Rias....

Rias(Alter): AAAAAHHHH GOOOO BAAACK AAAHHH

Then red aura starts to explode, one part is neon red and black and the other is pitch black and blood red...

Rias: N-No! NOW!

Akeno: EVERYONE! RETREAT!!!

Kiba: ARE YOU INSANE????

Akeno then stood up and then she had tears in her eyes... and raised her hands to teleport all of her friends away...

Rias(original) is now disappearing and her blue eyes are now turning red and her last words were...

Rias(Original): Thank you... Sister...

Rias(Alter) then regained control and then Her aura explodes and then just in time all of the good guys teleported away...

Rias(Alter):

This time... I am me.... Not this faker sister.... With this... the faker will lose... for he cannot bring himself to hurt this body...

Belphegor: Indeed... Now I will call you...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

The maiden of Destruction...

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 363 20
Issei Hyoudou the direct son of both Ddraig the welsh dragon emperor and Tiamat the chaos karma dragon. 600 years after the events of the great war...
7K 245 11
Issei Hyoudo, resident pervert and member of the perverted trio of Kuoh Academy changed overnight. He was still a pervert but so much has changed. "...
7.5K 154 5
Issei Hyoudou is betrayed by his Lovers, Partner, Family, Friends, and the Factions separated Ddraig away from Issei who is also a girl and leaving I...
2.5K 37 14
Koga Hyoudou was just a normal human high school student attending Kuoh Academy, but that all changed for him. Koga Hyoudou's brother Issei was asked...