π‘¨π’„π’„π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’•π’‚π’ π‘Ήπ’†π’Šπ’...

By p3nguin_i1ya

Everything isn't as it is... Everyone can be a liar... PLATONIC (Yandere! Father TOKYO REVENGERS x Daughter!R... More

Characters
Characters pt. 2
00
01
02
03
04
05
Q&A
06
07
08
Q&A pt. 2
09
10
11
12
13
14 & 15
14
Q & A pt. 3
15
17
18
19
🌹
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Copycats :((

16

605 20 4
By p3nguin_i1ya

(Y/N) tries to persuade Naoto to try to come back and get Akira's body, but Naoto kept refusing.

Naoto can't bear the thought of his wife's dead body right in front of him.

Too much. Too much.

Naoto grabbed (Y/N)'s arm firmly and said, "No matter what happens we are not coming back inside the building".

That warning made (Y/N) scared of Naoto and decided to just return to the situation later.

While Naoto and (Y/N) were hiding from the convenience store, a gunshot was fired at the cashier.

The two immediately went to the back exit of the convenience store.

The two ran and ran as far as they could.

Leading to a forest.

"So, we are in the middle of nowhere?" (Y/N) mumbled as she looked around.

"Seems like it" Naoto wondered his eyes around their area.

A group of heavy footsteps came by immediately alerting the two.

"We have to go now" Naoto pulled (Y/N) and went multiple ways.

"Ugh! This is so annoying!" Sanzu whined.

The Bonten members woke up and saw that their victims weren't in the building anymore.

They quickly went outside and manhunt the two.

"Everyone find Akira, Naoto, and (Y/N)! You can kill Naoto but not Akira and (Y/N)" Mikey ordered.

The Haitani brothers and Kokonoi were inside the building while Mikey, Kakucho, and Sanzu went outside.

"How the hell are we going to find them?! The forest is huge" Sanzu complained.

"Split up, we might find them faster," Mikey said.

Sanzu was about to complain again but Mikey already left as well as Kakucho.

"Tch. Guess I have to find them myself" he grumbled in annoyance.

"Papa I'm tired" (Y/N) huffed in tiredness.

Naoto turned around and saw his daughter panting and almost close to passing out.

Naoto didn't want (Y/N) to die so he just carried the girl on his back.

"Get back here!" Mikey yelled.

Naoto didn't turn his head back since Mikey might catch up to him.

Naoto was now in front of a road.

A car was passing by and Naoto quickly waved to ask for help.

The car stops right in front of him.

A male with ginger hair opens the window.

"Need a ride?" he asks.

Naoto nodded.

The ginger male opened his car door and let him enter.

Naoto quickly placed his daughter in the back seat.

Naoto hopped on quickly and they left the scene.

Mikey was too late to catch up.

.

.

.

"You don't look like a local" the ginger male pointed out.

"We are not from here actually," Naoto said.

"So where are you from?" the ginger male asked again.

"We are from Japan" Naoto stated.

"We got kidnapped and woke up here. To be honest we were surprised that we ended up here" Naoto said.

"Kidnapped? By who" the ginger stops the car since there was traffic.

"Bonten" the ginger male's eyes widened.

"Bonten?! As in the criminal organization from Japan?" Naoto nodded at the male's clarification.

"Damn. I didn't expect that you will get kidnapped by them" the ginger male scratched his head.

"Well, I didn't expect my mission going to be this easy now" the ginger male mumbled.

Naoto raised his eyebrows.

"Mission?" Naoto looks at the ginger male.

"I'm a detective. I was tasked to find some information about Bonten since there was a drug deal going on in Stellis. I want to know what's their connection with the drug deals since most of the cases my team got are that something related to drugs and kidnappings with a hint of experimentation." The ginger male drives past by a street.

"Well, you're in luck I guess," Naoto said.

"In luck?" the male said.

"My daughter was kidnapped by them and she might give you the answers that you need for the investigation but before that..."- Naoto

"Oh right! I forgot to do the introduction" the ginger male scratches his head in embarrassment.

"I'm Luke Pearce!" Luke smiled at Naoto.

His friendly canine smile shined.

'Too bright' Naoto thought.

"I'm Naoto Tachibana" Naoto introduces himself.

"With the introduction out of the way, what do you mean your daughter got kidnapped by them? Did you do something to piss them off?" Luke asked.

In one look, Naoto seems to be a normal guy with a family and job in his head.

So how tf did he got involved with Bonten, Japan's worst criminal organization?

"Those sickos had a relationship with my wife before and was being a delusional mess when they realize that Akira had a daughter which is her" Naoto pointed to his sleeping daughter.

"They started claiming her as their own but when they found out that (Y/N) wasn't their kid, they decided to kill the both of us but in the end, it failed."-Naoto

Luke decided to turn his mirror to the sleeping girl's face and his got surprised.

"Rosa...?" Luke mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Naoto looked at Luke as if he was crazy.

Luke inhaled and exhaled as he was about to share something personal.

"I had a late wife. She died around 2010" Naoto quietly listened.

"She was an attorney back then. Always stood her ground even if she knows that she will die"- Luke

"It was hard for me to back then but then again, I had to find justice for her since she died while trying to retrieve evidence for a case, she did get the evidence at the cost of her life of course," Luke said with a sad smile.

Something feels odd about it.

Don't you think that the real identity of (Y/N) is Rosa?

Hehe <33

A/N: Like the new plot twist?

I promise no more plot twists and shit (or not?-)

Also, I want to rant since my patience is lower than my grades.

Kelan nyo ipapadala yung Red Velvet: Reve Festival 2022 (Orgel Version) album ko ;0; huhuhuhu

Chill anyways-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 20.7K 35
Because people liked my Ran's little girl story so much πŸ₯³ Hope you enjoy it 🀩 I do not own Tokyo revengers or any pictures Started story Jan 2, 202...
93.1K 2.2K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."